We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

US based groups?

I know this is a European server, but I chose it due to it being a role playing server. Unfortunately it seems kinship events or other gatherings I have seen posted occur on GMT, and being in Boston, I find they occur while I am at work. Are there any US based groups here? Would I have better luck on a different server? My interest is more RP than the game as a MMORPG.

Welcome!

Although there seems to be no open (rp) events that occur during these times, there are very many players that used to play on the original US servers that have come to Laurelin over the years - so many that the population dynamic changed. Before 2011, or at the start of it too, the server was very quiet it seems during the hours US players are usually active. Yet, that has changed. While such times may still not be as active as on the other original US worlds, there are more than a few players online. Even entire kiships (rp kinships at least) have been formed.

If you seek other role players on the server, you will not be alone. There are many; feel at ease.

Feel free to send me a message in-game, and I will be glad to welcome you there too and help as I can.