We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a kinship? Look no further then Radix Lecti

Greetings one and all, if you want some company in your travels and adventures then join Radix Lecti.

We are a R10 mixed kinship of all races, classes and nationalities, we also have our own kinhouse. We regularly run endgame raids but in a more casual style (nothing forced upon our members), we try to have some light rp activities and we hope we will have even more here under turbines management. We have a member forum that can be found here and we also have our own Teamspeak server that can be used whenever our members want to have a little chat or while raiding/grouping.

What we want in our kinship is openminded and friendly folks who dont mind having some fun, we are not a hardcore kin and never will be. Despite this we have done most ingame content that can be found and we are never afraid to try our limits as a kin. For more information about how to apply please visit Radix Lecti Forum or contact either me Bardori, Rollie, Erebthoron, Pathro or one of our other officers ingame.
    Last edited by Bardori; Feb 12 2014 at 06:04 PM.

Re: Looking for a kinship? Look no further then Radix Lecti

Feel free to join one of the oldest kinships on Laurelin. We are allready active for 4 years on this server and still going strong.

Drop me a line ingame if you want to know more about us.

greetings rollie

leader of radix lecti

Welcome to the recruits who have applied to our kin. and contacted me ingame

were still welcomming new recruits with open arms
    Last edited by radixrollie; Jun 03 2011 at 07:38 PM.

dumdedum

bumpiebump

We have now moved to a new forum, to read more about Radix Lecti or join the kinship please look here

bump, were allways open for new people so if your interested take a look on our forumpage, or contact rollie

www.radixlecti.eu

bumpie bump after a year :P

Do you guys take on returning players who have to start from scratch?

I'm currently downloading and looking for a kin to join when I get back ingame so I don't feel so alone

Yes, offcourse we take in returning players . Your more then welcome to join, send me a tell ingame you completed the introduction

greetings, Rollie

I have a few questions.

I couldn't look at your events page on your site (not authorized). What events do you typically have? Do you do any for mid level characters?

Do you have many lower to mid level people on?

What time zone do you generally have events in? I'm GMT - 6 (Central Standard Time in North America).

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lythandra View Post
    I have a few questions.

I couldn't look at your events page on your site (not authorized). What events do you typically have? Do you do any for mid level characters?

Do you have many lower to mid level people on?

What time zone do you generally have events in? I'm GMT - 6 (Central Standard Time in North America).

thanks
    we try to do a wide variety of events. from high end lvl 95 raiding (Ost Dunhoth, Tower of orthanc, Big battles etc etc) to mid level raids (rift, DN ) to mid level instances like carn dum, urugath and moria instances.
    we have at least 3 or 4 evenings per week with raids where people can sign up for. As an example, tonight we have a DN run lvl 60 raid planned.
    We do Big battle raids also were everyone can enter, no level restrictions.

we got quite a few lower and mid level people on. Mostly people with alts and new members to the kin that are leveling up.

As we are an european kin, (we do have americans and even an australian) we normally raid in the evenings from 20:00 UK time to 23:00 uk

if you have any other questions, let me know

rollie