We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Thanks for bringing down the Euro servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous341 View Post
    You corpse jumping and doing pushups like you did something gets more and more laughable every time I see it.

Yes, because I have kept a list of all the people that have ever corpse jumped you and then compare that to the people that you corpse jump.
    (head spins)

It's amusing that you think anyone on this server would pay that much attention to you and realize this seeing as you jump about half the creeps that are regularly out. By all means keep doing it, I will just make sure to never make the mistake of doing it to you.
    Probably best.

Popular tribe used as scapegoat for players inadequacies! More news at 12!

Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    Whether I do something to earn it or not, I've never once corpse jumped someone that didn't do it to me first.
    Orlly?

Didn't know that....

Quote Originally Posted by frosty132 View Post
    Just saying when there is 24+ foes alone on track near TR with maybe 6 of them being defilers/warleaders against no more then 14 freeps - mainly small group or solo don't expect a open field fight. And don't forget that you had enough reavers to charge and kill about 3-4 freeps.
    Quote Originally Posted by frosty132 View Post
    & also notice I didn't say anything at all until you attempted to bash star's playstyle.
    & one more side note, I am just the only vocal person about it, instead of bashing you or BB in kin chat I say it for all to see.
    Well, you did say something before said events, but that's besides the point.

So, basically it's ok for you and others to bash an ENTIRE tribe based on.....still not sure what....but if I, say... see Varla grouped with a captain 95% of the time and, in turn, say that 95% of Namaste is fail....that doesn't stand, because neither are truthful.

Basically, Spidey is the only BBer speaking his mind about your silly banner name, but try to get the Grima/oafah mindset out of your mind.

EDIT: Notice how creeps don't call Wisdom fail because of loof? Same principle to apply there.
    Last edited by hemenway90; Jun 13 2011 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Moar Knawlegez

Quote Originally Posted by callquinta View Post
    Orlly?

Didn't know that....
    He just jumps you because Callquinta translated out of latin means:

"I Would Corpe Jump Thee if DF Wasn't Bound to Space Bar."

I think we all just need to hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by maosnkane1970 View Post
    Really Tusty? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by maosnkane1970 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hemenway90 View Post
    Really Tusty? Really?
    Actually "Tusty" is Rustys evil twin brother, Last I heard he packed up and was traveling solo through the Ural Mountains

Although there is rumour that Rusty dresses in drag at times to confuse Freeps, looks the part too, veryyyy BUSTY

Here are the two links most related to this thread:

http://surugi.com/lotrostats/activeL...oup=kin&rank=3

http://youtu.be/F9gRzmCf1EI
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000000d7e9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Oh boy,

I just hope, that eu and na servers are going down simultaniously in the future.
    Can't stand to see so many german bobs camping glain vraig again.

Helped me with my maps though

Greetings from Germany
    Shing

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    We use to be really good friends, oh well, stuff happens.
    If we were "really good friends", a little clash in pvp styles wouldnt have changed that. Am I wrong? Having said that... I told you I buried the hatchet. Ive made my peace. I dont carry any anger or whatever it is im suppossed to be carrying.

If you can tell me why I call him Rena and what it means, I'll stop
    Term of endearment from Eladrian after a rather steamy night in the candy mountain snow? Others were jelous and caught on?
    Last edited by ellestone; Jun 13 2011 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nangalad View Post
    Oh boy,

I just hope, that eu and na servers are going down simultaniously in the future.
    Can't stand to see so many german bobs camping glain vraig again.

Greetings from Germany
    Shing
    Everytime you post I think of strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by ellestone View Post
    Come on now. Please. If we were ever "really good friends", a little clash in pvp styles wouldnt have changed that. Am I wrong? Having said that... I told you I buried the hatchet. Ive made my peace. I dont carry any anger or whatever it is im suppossed to be carrying.
    Well, I thought we were once good friends, my bad!! No, PvP really has nothing to do with it, if I see BS/irony I tend to point it out. If you post on the forums be prepared for differing opinions, thats all KC.

Term of endearment from Eladrian after a rather steamy night in the candy mountain snow? Others were jelous and caught on?
    Well, where Rena came from is rather underwhelming, if people thought about it they would figure it out, I see Renas almost everyday in 21st
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jun 13 2011 at 01:08 PM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Visit Blood~Mart!!!!!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Everybody shut up, go roll newbs, and let me get rank 12. Ok? Ok.

/hug Rusty

You give me rank 9 first.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000009cf9b/01004/signature.png]Keidynce[/charsig]
    Keidynce -- Bael -- Celebriath
    [B]Evil and Stuff Like That[/B]
    Gurthag -- Halwabu -- Druth -- Draghkar -- Snagnakh -- Sigh
    [B]The Black Blade[/B][/CENTER]

Well, I thought we were once good friends, my bad!! No, PvP really has nothing to do with it, if I see BS/irony I tend to point it out. If you post on the forums be prepared for differing opinions, thats all KC.
    If we were once good friends, we still would be. Nothing happenned. We raided together. I went freepside. You didnt like me anymore. I found that lame.

Sometimes I cry at night.

If we were once good friends, we still would be. Nothing happenned. We raided together. I went freepside. You didnt like me anymore. I found that lame.

Sometimes I cry at night.
    Sounds like you need a hug!!!!

if we were once good friends, we still would be. Nothing happenned. We raided together. I went freepside. You didnt like me anymore. I found that lame.

Sometimes i cry at night.
    roflmao...

The drama, the suspense, the love story, we should totally make the last couple pages into a daytime soap opera!

For those who want to get their point across, but don't understand why no one feels the same, I know someone who sympathizes with you

EDIT: This is meant to provide humour, not continue the trend of where the thread is going.
    Last edited by Isilmacil; Jun 13 2011 at 04:41 PM.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p241/Annatar_2007/signature_prayer_zpse71bebfe.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=#0000cd][B]Eodread, Earendel, Isilmacil - Horizon[/B][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Thattickles, Thangorodread - Table Smashers[/COLOR][/B]

[/CENTER]

Visit Blood~Mart!!!!!
    Do you still need someone to translate your ads?
    I need the good grim map. In exchange for the mats, you'll get some epic german boilerplates

Do you still need someone to translate your ads?
    I need the good grim map. In exchange for the mats, you'll get some epic german boilerplates
    LOL, thats not me, its Bloodbain, just making an inside server joke. See, you guys are part of the server now!!!! but if you throw in some strudel and bier I'll start gathering mats!!! ^_^
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jun 13 2011 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by callquinta View Post
    Orlly?

Didn't know that....
    I seriously hope you're not suggesting that isn't precisely the historical progression of our BFF relationship.

After 7 pages of nonsense, I figured I'd stick my nose where it doesn't belong again. It is my unprofessional and apathetic opinion that you people need professional help. Please, for the love of god, STOP TAKING THIS VIDEO GAME SO SERIOUSLY!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast