We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Thanks for bringing down the Euro servers.

Quote Originally Posted by frosty132 View Post
    Pushing when you only think you will win 99% while bugging out npc's is sad.... Also, I have yet to see the Germans bug out npc's intentionally.

And this propaganda has to end, seriously. I am spreading knowledge to end world ignorance.
    You read minds too? I just make assumptions and stick to'em. Hasn't made me look dumb yet!

And just because other people who're likely biased and a little slow agree with you, doesn't make either party right. You only have to look at how populated Aniriens raids and fanclub was the majority of the time for that.
    Last edited by Thorandril; Jun 12 2011 at 05:08 PM.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Pushing when you only think you will win 99% while bugging out npc's is sad.... Also, I have yet to see the Germans bug out npc's intentionally.

And this propaganda has to end, seriously. I am spreading knowledge to end world ignorance.
    You seem to have a problem with TBB. Have you been abused by any of their members? First it was the BS that we don´t 1v1, only zerg. LOL

Get over it kiddo.
    Last edited by avrilo; Jun 12 2011 at 06:08 PM.
    [img]http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w413/logan1013/game-of-thrones-the-north-remembers_zpsa128a9a7.jpg[/img]

I lol'd. If you want the general opinion of the freeps about the TBB just take a look at my banner name. Also, the transfers from brandy describe TBB the same way as the rest of the freeps and they agree with my banner name... Facinating, right?

Opinion of the Germans by vast majority of the freeps - epic and nutty pvp'ers.
    BB is always grouped, only comes out with 110% win chance and never pushes. Sound a lot like Anirien... It's funny that you bring up the BW transfers because I doubt that they know who in the BB seeing as the majority of freeps who never play creep assume every ranked creep is BB. But anyways, its always fun to see the QQ and people flipping over to cry after get rolled once when they farmed creeps for hours, but i guess i shouldnt expect much from namaste.
    Last edited by Anonymous341; Jun 12 2011 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous341 View Post
    BB is always grouped, only comes out with 110% win chance and never pushes. Sound a lot like Anirien... It's funny that you bring up the BW transfers because I doubt that they know who in the BB seeing as the majority of freeps who never play creep assume every ranked creep is BB. But anyways, its always fun to see the QQ and people flipping over to cry after get rolled once when they farmed creeps for hours, but i guess i shouldnt expect much from namaste.
    Nor should we expect much from the BB. Thanks for the fun, Germans!
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Dagalace][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d6145/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/url] [color=deepskyblue]
    [b]~ The Veteran ~ [/b]Reaver Foe ~ Stalker Foe ~ Blackarrow Foe ~ Weaver Foe [/color]
    [color=lightgreen] [b][url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Esclord][color=red]Esclord[/color][/b][/url] ~ Level 65 Rank 7 Champion[/color]
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Horenal][b][color=red]Horenal[/url][/b][/color][color=lightgreen] ~ Level 65 Rank 6 Lore-Master[/color] [b][color=deepskyblue]~ Challenger of Gortheron ~ [/color][/b]

Kind of funny coming from you, frost. I mean if you can't win just give up, right? Thats what I've seen you do against Fajas' warg and just to show this isn't "propaganda", if you recall I asked you why you wouldn't fight back against him and thats is exactly what you said. "I can't beat him on my LM, so why bother?" Amazing that Namaste took you back, you don't raid, or you don't bother showing up, you just want a nifty little tag under your name. Again, not propaganda, we were kinmates for many, many months. Grow up indeed.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jun 12 2011 at 07:20 PM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by huntermaniac View Post
    Nor should we expect much from the BB. Thanks for the fun, Germans!
    I actually use to expect a lot more from namaste, what happened? I remember not 6 months ago praising namaste for their play in the moors. All I hear now is QQ QQ QQ!!!! WTB Madhy and Dentist back!!!!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    I actually use to expect a lot more from namaste, at least in PvP, what happened? I remember not 6 months ago praising namaste for their play in the moors. WTB Madhy and Dentist back!!!!
    Most of our PvPers can't really play as much. At most now we've got a few people that small groups. People getting bored of the moors (myself and others), people with RL who can't play as much. We can't really field as many people, but I for one am getting sick of all the bull #### around the moors. I just won't sit there and let my kin get bashed though.

This was before I saw that QQ, lol. And here I was expecting a civil converastion.. Silly me.
    Last edited by huntermaniac; Jun 12 2011 at 07:33 PM.
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Dagalace][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d6145/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/url] [color=deepskyblue]
    [b]~ The Veteran ~ [/b]Reaver Foe ~ Stalker Foe ~ Blackarrow Foe ~ Weaver Foe [/color]
    [color=lightgreen] [b][url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Esclord][color=red]Esclord[/color][/b][/url] ~ Level 65 Rank 7 Champion[/color]
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Horenal][b][color=red]Horenal[/url][/b][/color][color=lightgreen] ~ Level 65 Rank 6 Lore-Master[/color] [b][color=deepskyblue]~ Challenger of Gortheron ~ [/color][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by huntermaniac View Post
    Most of our PvPers can't really play as much. At most now we've got a few people that small groups. People getting bored of the moors (myself and others), people with RL who can't play as much. We can't really field as many people, but I for one am getting sick of all the bull #### around the moors. I just won't sit there and let my kin get bashed though.

This was before I saw that QQ, lol. And here I was expecting a civil converastion.. Silly me.
    Dag I like you and consider you a friend, and just like you I won't sit back and see my Tribe bashed. You might want to look internally kin-wise to see where this recent animosity started, maybe at recent Namaste members? I understand boredom of the moors and I get RL issues, at least we aren't threatening to RID THE MOORS OF EACH OTHER!!!!! like that grima 2.0 guy!!!!!
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jun 12 2011 at 07:44 PM.

Dag I like you and consider you a friend, and just like you I won't sit back and see my Tribe bashed. You might want to look internally kin-wise to see where this recent animosity started, maybe at recent Namaste members?
    True enough, and fair enough. I'll have the conversations required. Assuming that the BB will do the same and hopefully we can keep drama to a minimum. It just gets old.
    Last edited by huntermaniac; Jun 12 2011 at 07:45 PM.

Kind of funny coming from you, frost. I mean if you can't win just give up, right? Thats what I've seen you do against Fajas' warg and just to show this isn't "propaganda", if you recall I asked you why you wouldn't fight back against him and thats is exactly what you said. "I can't beat him on my LM, so why bother?" Amazing that Namaste took you back, you don't raid, or you don't bother showing up, you just want a nifty little tag under your name. Again, not propaganda, we were kinmates for many, many months. Grow up indeed.
    I do not recall that ever happening and the i can't do it so why bother explains why you don't really 1 v 1... the one thing I never would give up on is 1 v 1's( moors or spars freep) you can pretty much ask anybody freep or creep on that. And any 1 v 1's that happened between faja and I were basically split 50/50 until recently. Comment on about me being back in namaste shows you know a lot less then you think. About raiding in order, I was there basically every night on my captain until Gungus joined if you think differently. With BG I got tired of order tbh, instead I played with veng( specifically Aussies ) and raided with Dagr. And lastly the grow up part... from being in order I am aware of the fact you have a son between 18-28 so it shows that you are double if not more my age but doing the same things I am doing. But good try. And tbh I'm not surprised you would want madhy back, one of the few in nam who liked you.. And i'm gonna try to refrain from any more comments cause it's what Sly wants.

I do not recall that ever happening and the i can't do it so why bother explains why you don't really 1 v 1... the one thing I never would give up on is 1 v 1's( moors or spars freep) you can pretty much ask anybody freep or creep on that. And any 1 v 1's that happened between faja and I were basically split 50/50 until recently. Comment on about me being back in namaste shows you know a lot less then you think. About raiding in order, I was there basically every night on my captain until Gungus joined if you think differently. With BG I got tired of order tbh, instead I played with veng( specifically Aussies ) and raided with Dagr. And lastly the grow up part... from being in order I am aware of the fact you have a son between 18-28 so it shows that you are double if not more my age but doing the same things I am doing. But good try. And tbh I'm not surprised you would want madhy back, one of the few in nam who liked you.. And i'm gonna try to refrain from any more comments cause it's what Sly wants.
    I guess you don't recall sending me tells of appreciation for the few 1v1's I had with you on your Burg when you first brought him out either? Or the recent fights vs your LM? I'll 1v1, but organized 1v1's aren't very realistic, I'm an ambush class, rather hard to simulate that in organized 1v1's. Selective memory isn't an admirable quality, frost. I can't believe you are going to say that that conversation about the Faja warg vs your LM didn't happen.

Frost, I can count on 1 hand the raids I've missed with OOTP/Vinyara since DN, you came if we needed a body, I never saw you even sign up. Whatever frost, it isn't that important. As for people in Nam not liking me? Could care less, Madhy tried recruiting my Champ, I said no thank you, case closed.

Dag, I have no control over what people in TBB say about Namaste or any other kin. I think the posts in this thread are mostly in retaliation for a pet name yesterday. As much of a troll as I am, I tend to leave Kins/Tibes out of the forums. Kin/Tribe bashing is rather tasteless IMO.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jun 12 2011 at 09:11 PM.

Where in the hell are my cookies?
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000009cf9b/01004/signature.png]Keidynce[/charsig]
    Keidynce -- Bael -- Celebriath
    [B]Evil and Stuff Like That[/B]
    Gurthag -- Halwabu -- Druth -- Draghkar -- Snagnakh -- Sigh
    [B]The Black Blade[/B][/CENTER]

I guess you don't recall sending me tells of appreciation for the few 1v1's I had with you on your Burg when you first brought him out either? Or the recent ones vs your LM? I'll 1v1, but organized 1v1's aren't very realistic, I'm an ambush class, rather hard to simulate that in organized 1v1's. Selective memory isn't an admirable quality, frost. I can't believe you are going to say that that conversation about the Faja warg vs your LM didn't happen.

Frost, I can count on 1 hand the raids I've missed with OOTP/Vinyara since DN on one hand, you came if we needed a body, I never saw you even sign up. Whatever frost, it isn't that important. As for people in Nam not liking me? Could care less, Madhy tried recruiting my Champ, I said no thank you, case closed.

Dag, I have no control over what people in TBB say about Namaste or any other kin. It was mostly
    in retaliation for a pet name yesterday. As much of a troll as I am, I tend to leave Kins/Tibes out of
    the forums. Kin/Tribe bashing is rather tasteless IMO.
    I Am going to have to say it didn't happen an I don't use a selective memory unlike some. Also, I give credit when it's deserved, like those times we did 1 v 1. But if everything I am saying is total blatant lies and everybody will see through it why are you taking offense? Are you scared it holds some grain of truth? If the shoe fits you should wear it. & also notice I didn't say anything at all until you attempted to bash star's playstyle.
    & one more side note, I am just the only vocal person about it, instead of bashing you or BB in kin chat I say it for all to see.

I Am going to have to say it didn't happen an I don't use a selective memory unlike some. Also, I give credit when it's deserved, like those times we did 1 v 1. But if everything I am saying is total blatant lies and everybody will see through it why are you taking offense? Are you scared it holds some grain of truth? If the shoe fits you should wear it. & also notice I didn't say anything at all until you attempted to bash star's playstyle.
    & one more side note, I am just the only vocal person about it, instead of bashing you or BB in kin chat I say it for all to see.
    I'm not offended, you are reading into it something that isn't there. Renas' a big boy, he can fight his own battles. I've known Rena since my Champ and Hunter were lvl 20, he was an officer in the first kin I was in. We use to be really good friends, oh well, stuff happens. If you can tell me why I call him Rena and what it means, I'll stop Bash all you want, you just make yourself look bad, and isn't that what grima use to do? :O

And this propaganda has to end, seriously
    You are just as guilty, practice what you preach please.

As for not quitting on 1v1s, I do recall jumping your LM camping TR rez. You didn't even bother to fight, just ran to try and get yourself one shotted. Didn't work if you remember.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d7421/signature.png]Aetric[/charsig]

If you can tell me why I call him Rena and what it means, I'll stop
    Wait!!! I know this answer... Pick me pick me
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d7421/signature.png]Aetric[/charsig]

... the one thing I never would give up on is 1 v 1's( moors or spars freep) you can pretty much ask anybody freep or creep on that.
    Umm, yeah. Not a big deal, but my impression of you has always been jaded by the time I ran into you on my reaver (I got the jump on you) and when the fight started going my way you started hopping around and turning your back on me. Thinking you wanted a fresh start and a fair 1v1, I stopped and backed up. That's when your pals showed up and helped you (I believe you even took the KB). If that's what you mean by "never giving up on a 1v1", sure.

P.S.: You people talking about and defending your digital brotherhoods gets more and more laughable every time I see it.

Then why are we even having this talk if you take no offense to it and know it isn't true? Kind of silly. I like how you brought Grima up, get a new strawman argument. Yous did everything he did and are among the few people who still practice what he use to do. Tbh, I really don't care no more. I realized argueing with you anymore is pointless cause you are just like him, not a creature of logic, and cannot be reasoned with. Hopefully one day you will be able to see it.

& Mana, if you ask me that sounds like I didn't 1 v 1 you or even try to for whatever reason I did that for. Probably had your brand up, usually the only time that will happen.

& this isn't a personal attack against on such individuals just the way you carry on out there as a whole and Just letting you know what the overwhelming majority of freeps feel. Also, cause I feel like you will say our fun isn't your fun, you made the same attacks against Oafah and Grima for having their fun.

Thank you Germans<3 and Bai.
    Last edited by frosty132; Aug 21 2011 at 08:13 AM.

Then why are we even having this talk if you take no offense to it and know it isn't true?
    Thats a silly question, its forums PvP!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you people take this stuff waaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jun 12 2011 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    P.S.: You people talking about and defending your digital brotherhoods gets more and more laughable every time I see it.
    You corpse jumping and doing pushups like you did something gets more and more laughable every time I see it.

I was there basically every night on my captain until Gungus joined if you think differently.
    What did I do?
    Gungus - Captain

Quote Originally Posted by gungus_coyote View Post
    What did I do?
    Ohai Gungus!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous341 View Post
    You corpse jumping and doing pushups like you did something gets more and more laughable every time I see it.
    Whether I do something to earn it or not, I've never once corpse jumped someone that didn't do it to me first. Contrary to what you imply, it's usually some ###### that was part of a zerg. Sadly, too few people on this server have had the meager level of intelligence to piece that together. No idea who you are, but I suspect you're not one of the few that get it.

Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    Whether I do something to earn it or not, I've never once corpse jumped someone that didn't do it to me first. Contrary to what you imply, it's usually some ###### that was part of a zerg. Sadly, too few people on this server have had the meager level of intelligence to piece that together. No idea who you are, but I suspect you're not one of the few that get it.
    Yes, because I have kept a list of all the people that have ever corpse jumped you and then compare that to the people that you corpse jump. It's amusing that you think anyone on this server would pay that much attention to you and realize this seeing as you jump about half the creeps that are regularly out. By all means keep doing it, I will just make sure to never make the mistake of doing it to you.

I just got back after being gone for a few days and had a few to catch up on this thread. Coming from someone (me) who has never really gotten involved in the politics of the moors and just have observation of play to go on I can honestly say the following with 100% accuracy and confidence:

1) freeps turtle.
    2) creeps turtle.
    3) freeps Zerg.
    4) creeps Zerg.
    5) there will always be a contest to see whose epeen is bigger than the other.
    6) the style of creep/freep pushing/not pushing or overall playstyle is in direct reflection of the raid leader ( or lack thereof).

So my suggestion is to get over yourselves and get out there and have fun again. Some of you have been out here for so long that you're carrying old baggage with you. Get rid of it so you can have some fun again. I know when I'm out there I do (have fun). An I hope you're all having fun as well. Otherwise why come to the moors?

And I, too, am enjoying the Germans! It's fun to have peeps playing much like I do.

Remember...death means nothing in the moors so stop worrying about it so much!!

<3 you guys,
    Trin
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast