We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: An introduction to Riddles in the Dark

Looking to recruit LM, RK, burg and a tank

We are currently working on ToO tier 2 we have done both lightening and fire and frost and our gaze is now fixed at the acid wing, if you think you can handle raiding with a bunch of mad people then please fill in our application form we look forward to hearing from you

http://www.riddlesinthedark.com/phpB...cationform.php
    [CENTER]No one notice's what i do, until i stop doing it. - A LM quote[/CENTER]

Recruitment is now closed.

Big welcome to Thanniella, Depto, Sili and Demo glad to have you guys on boards

It is interesting times these days in Riddles. We are working hard on the new raid. Currently we have Lightning boss on farm on T2 hardmode and Fire and frost on T2, and are farming them weekly. we are working hard on the acid boss, and clearing the rest of the instance weekly on T1 for drops.

Due to RL obligations for some of our raiders, we are currently looking for a raidready tank and a minstrel. If you dont mind wiping again and again, being online and raiding many days of the week and can generally keep a good spirit even when repair bills are high, then we would be happy to hear from you You can follow the application link below, and be advised, that all applications are kept confidentially inside the kinship forums.

Application Form
    Banion, leader of The Riddles in the Dark

you forgot to say that wardens are welcome Bani

We are also looking for another champ to show us the glory of shing shing

Welcome to Tubd and Nightchill who joined us this week! We are full on most classes now, but we could still use one raidready champ and a tank-Guardian or warden

Quote Originally Posted by Banionn View Post
    Welcome to Tubd and Nightchill who joined us this week! We are full on most classes now, but we could still use one raidready champ and a tank-Guardian or warden
    I would love to see a warden in the kin, got a soft spot for those paper armoured fearless warriors

Sadly enough, we still dont have a main warden in the kin. That said, we are not at the moment recruiting actively any classes, although we ofc always look into applications.

We are looking to recruit the following...

Hunters
    RK
    Burglers

If your interested then please visit our forums and post your application at http://www.riddlesinthedark.com/phpB....php?f=20&t=54

We are currently clearing each week Lighting T2 HM, Acid T2 HM, Shadow T2 HM, Saruman T1, F&F T2. With weekly runs at the dragon.

If you are intrested in killing Draigoch head, you have my vote
    Alithena (Captain)
    [EN] Eldar
    The Mellowship

hmmm it seems someone is due for there medication

Applications are closed.

Sorry that we could not take all applicants
    Alithena (Captain)
    [EN] Eldar
    The Mellowship

We have a spot open for a raiding captain.

One of our Captains have stepped up to more action, so we are not actively looking for another captain at the moment, although we would consider applications from a good active captain carefully.

Right now, we are looking for a Tank and a LM. We are working hard on the last challenges in ToO, so we would really need people with a good knowledge of their class, who can step in right off and help out. If you feel, that you fit that description and dont mind wiping alot and having a good laugh, we would like to hear from you. Just be prepared for a really wicked sense of humor too

We have recruited a Guardian and a Loremaster on trial, but we would still like a warden in the kin- we never seemed to have luck with getting one. Since we are working hard on the remaining two challenges, we will need a warden, that is raidready and has good knowledge of the class.

Champion needed

We currently have a spot available for a raid-ready chimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Dainwulf View Post
    We currently have a spot available for a raid-ready chimp.
    Here's a chimp that may fit in well..

He used to play Battlefield 3 (he sent me the screenshot below) but has recently started playing Lotro and will probably fit right in!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000062171/signature.png]Schavuit[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Ixinix View Post
    Here's a chimp that may fit in well..

He used to play Battlefield 3 (he sent me the screenshot below) but has recently started playing Lotro and will probably fit right in!

I would take him/her over any hunter applications, when the **** hits the fan he doesn't look like a DF'er

Applications are open.

We are looking to expand our raiding ranks after losing some people to real life, we currently have a few spots open and any class may apply.

Go to - http://www.riddlesinthedark.com/phpB...forum.php?f=20 for further details.

Recruitment is now closed to all classes except LM.

We are looking for an experienced raid-ready LM.

Recruitment is fully closed for the moment.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000014c17b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

****No one notice's what i do, until i stop doing it. - A LM quote*****

This is from Alydariel's sig.

At least credit me for the saying lol !
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

We are still around and raiding 6 days a week, and would like to recruit a few more players for our raiding team. We are currently consolidating the roster in anticipation of the new update, and would love to have a few more people along. Priority will be an LM and a minstrel, but other classes are welcome to apply too, since we are often able to shuffle classes around abit with alts.

We really need active players- we have a heavy raiding schedule

If interested please make an application on our forums- all applications are treated confidentially inside a private forum.

http://www.riddlesinthedark.com/phpB...forum.php?f=20
    Last edited by Banionn; Aug 15 2012 at 03:07 PM.

We have a LM returning from a Galaxy far far away and also an LM and minstrel under revision, so currently we are not actively recruiting any more players.

Our burgs seem to have gone missing, so we are currently looking for a burglar and a hunter.

At the moment we raid 4 days a week, and currently working in some new recruits to replace people going off to other MMO. We are focusing on the first 4 bosses on tier 2, getting them down every week and working on a solid group setup for ROR. So there will be some wiping involved, but anyone happy with wiping with some dedicated people in a nice cheerfull enviroment are welcome to apply
    Last edited by Banionn; Sep 01 2012 at 12:36 PM.

We are full on all classes at the moment except for LM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast