We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 99 of 143 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3574
    hahaha hobnobs yet again using mudface as ur argumentative proof as me being a switcher,m8 u r so ridiculous,u made out the other night u logged on2 eldar and spoke to mud,but u mindless idiot mud hasn't been active on eldar for a very long time.Infact m8 ur were once an eldar creep player so why did u feel the need to ask about my activities since u already know me? And how many times have u saw me switch sides?All ive tried to do was justify myself as not being a side switcher to the winning side as some suggested but yes I have played both creep and freep which I enjoy doing but again I must say never on the same day,just to finish try askin active players, the likes of woblah sharnarke azogg webbs galro deagor to name but a few,then maybe u will be put straight and I get the apology I deserve.Doesnt matter if you don't apologise,it will just show u aint got the balls to admit when ur wrong.

Tolgaring,quite the opposite to ur comment about eldar players hating me,im still very well liked on eldar and I still have active moors players on there,ive also been asked by many to take my main bk there which im seriously considering doing, and tbh I was really enjoying this server up until a few days ago when all the &&&& started about me playin freep.Anyways im done with going round in circles over my post and hope to enjoy my game play without and more hassles.
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

You call me idiot but what you fail to understand Einstein is that im not Hobs as you maybe can see in my signatur or on the text with my chars. So who needs to say Sowwy to who again?
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    I don't talk with rank 11 reavers.
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((

@ Mr Brains - Hobs is Arach r9 spiduuurr, not Himner.

Cool

Exactly the answer I waited for lol,didnt have to be Einstein to work it out,but obviously hobs told u he spoke with mud considerin it was PM between me and him,so now u can run back like a good little boy u r to him and tell him the reply I sent. nice try numbnuts,best laugh in a while.
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Tolg, you're far more of an &&&&&&& than a troll, just sayin.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    Exactly the answer I waited for lol,didnt have to be Einstein to work it out,but obviously hobs told u he spoke with mud considerin it was PM between me and him,so now u can run back like a good little boy u r to him and tell him the reply I sent. nice try numbnuts,best laugh in a while.
    That was indeed very funny!

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Tolg, you're far more of an &&&&&&& than a troll, just sayin.
    Hatters gonna hatt!

(You have always hated everyone on the forums Mori so that answer never surprised me)
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    hahaha hobnobs yet again using mudface as ur argumentative proof as me being a switcher,m8 u r so ridiculous,u made out the other night u logged on2 eldar and spoke to mud,but u mindless idiot mud hasn't been active on eldar for a very long time.Infact m8 ur were once an eldar creep player so why did u feel the need to ask about my activities since u already know me? And how many times have u saw me switch sides?All ive tried to do was justify myself as not being a side switcher to the winning side as some suggested but yes I have played both creep and freep which I enjoy doing but again I must say never on the same day,just to finish try askin active players, the likes of woblah sharnarke azogg webbs galro deagor to name but a few,then maybe u will be put straight and I get the apology I deserve.Doesnt matter if you don't apologise,it will just show u aint got the balls to admit when ur wrong.

Tolgaring,quite the opposite to ur comment about eldar players hating me,im still very well liked on eldar and I still have active moors players on there,ive also been asked by many to take my main bk there which im seriously considering doing, and tbh I was really enjoying this server up until a few days ago when all the &&&& started about me playin freep.Anyways im done with going round in circles over my post and hope to enjoy my game play without and more hassles.
    I dont need to log on to eldar to speak with mud lawl

I can kik, steam, fb, call, text or skype him.. I asked Galro, he only knew your hunter and didnt even know u had creeps lawl xD

and whats this about active ppl on eldar? There arent many active ppl on eldar that I would speak to let alone trust roflmao R.I.P. Old ABS that used to have some principles and self respect Except for Borok, he didnt have any principles nor self respect xD

and yes I was eldar CREEP not some zerging hunter...
    Last edited by DiorEluchil; Jul 18 2013 at 06:05 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

What's exactly wrong with side switching? People can play as they like, it's their game, not ours.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Nothing is wrong with switching. People will yell at you and call you a lamer sometimes, if you switch from a losing side to a winning side, for example.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    What's exactly wrong with side switching? People can play as they like, it's their game, not ours.
    Sadly I think this attitude is one of the things that is ruining the game for the majority. There is nothing "against the rules" with side switching and it is your absolute right. The same is true for clubbing and ganking at 1 vs 1. However with every right there comes a responsibility. More so than any other section of this (and every computer game) the moors depends upon a community, there is no fun (for most people) without opposition. So as seems to be the case recently (and not so recently I loved the "transcreep" discussions) where one side starts to get superiority a significant number of "lamers" swap for the winning side. Just like littlle boys who pick up their football and take it home because they are losing this ruins the play for all, it is selfish and stupid but as you correctly state it is still your right. It will always happen but I do not have to think well of the people who do.
    Last edited by FingersUK; Jul 19 2013 at 05:27 AM.
    Phineous Rank 12 (Drunken) Hunter "Death to All Fanatics"
    And a Champ and a Guard and a BA and a Warg and a Reaver and er.... thats it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by FingersUK View Post
    Sadly I think this attitude is one of the things that is ruining the game for the majority. There is nothing "against the rules" with side switching and it is your absolute right. The same is true for clubbing and ganking at 1 vs 1. However with every right there comes a responsibility. More so than any other section of this (and every computer game) the moors depends upon a community, there is no fun (for most people) without opposition. So as seems to be the case recently (and not so recently I loved the "transcreep" discussions) where one side starts to get superiority a significant number of "lamers" swap for the winning side. Just like littlle boys who pick up their football and take it home because they are losing this ruins the play for all, it is selfish and stupid but as you correctly state it is still your right. It will always happen but I do not have to think well of the people who do.
    Zamg I actually agree.
    +1

Vear needs to &&&& our OOC as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Eh.... If you don't have first hand experience, better not say anything
    Moridin "Auld Git" Reborn?
    Last edited by Argick; Jul 21 2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Learn to spell, dumbass
    [color=turquoise]Artiar - R5 Guardian: Former Member of Legendarium : Current member of Fate of Norns[/color]
    [color=red]Argick - R11 Warleader[/color]
    Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Argick View Post
    Moridin "Auld Git" Reborn?
    Well you can't be new AND reborn, can you?
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Argick View Post
    Artiar - R5 Guardian: Member of Legendarium
    Update your signature.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Amgrin View Post
    Update your signature.
    I wanna keep it like that for nostalgic purposes. Your raging during those time was and is funny.
    [color=turquoise]Artiar - R5 Guardian: Former Member of Legendarium : Current member of Fate of Norns[/color]
    [color=red]Argick - R11 Warleader[/color]
    Snowbourn

Nice spars liliam been a while since i fought a warden besides deru that didnt selfhealed

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Nice spars liliam been a while since i fought a warden besides deru that didnt selfhealed
    And ty to you for the spars as well!

Quote Originally Posted by affected7
    I loged after few months On the other hand, you know very well how to play BA against warden, kite in and out according to actual stance of warden. Thanks for fun.

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    I loged after few months On the other hand, you know very well how to play BA against warden, kite in and out according to actual stance of warden. Thanks for fun.
    Well must be that my main is a warden :P.

Get out of your rustyness and lets replay them.

Btw nerf arusha.

Btw nerf arusha.
    Arusha is a master at easymoding.

Period.

Arusha is a master at easymoding.

Period.

The class just encourages it!

And your point is? Clubber? No. Easymodder? No i am not a shieldnab. Raidbaby? No.

I see you have a fetish for wardens ^_^

And your point is? Clubber? No. Easymodder? No i am not a shieldnab. Raidbaby? No.
    Sure.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&hl=en&ct=clnk

Another one who's always solo!
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Page 99 of 143 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 ... LastLast