We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 94 of 143 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Great perfomance freeps xD.

Itzy gets attacked by anolus then tomanard hits sprint from gta and he goes straight to help him kinda sad for me i was near and tried to help itzy we beat those 2 champs then i go back in gta to get an awesome gank by anolus that uses 2 bubbles and a 8k heal xD for a rank 8 ba. I gank back then a full fellowship of purple ranks ganks me and a r6 defiler.

Amazing perfomance there like we didnt had enough wargs ganking gta now we have a gang of zrinkowannabes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Great performance creeps xD.

I was going to Gta before being defeated by 6 or more creeps that were gravitating in the Gta area ( itzy skuru 2 ba and 2 wargs for sure ) so when i saw itzy i started to attack him , hewent so down of life that 2 wargs popped and tomanard started to help me , itzy burrowed and many creeps came back and i got powned .....
    The ba killed there was inside that group that killed me with itzy and he was also refusing to give a fair revenge , about the bubbles heal etc i just say lol do you think a single Ba can make so much dmg without being healed or helped with dps by someone before a champ kill him ? if yes , Facelpalm
    PS i 've been owned also the 2° time ^_^
    Sounds like your having a whale of a time in clubbers paradise. Good to see PVP is still thriving :-D
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Great perfomance freeps xD.

Itzy gets attacked by anolus then tomanard hits sprint from gta and he goes straight to help him kinda sad for me i was near and tried to help itzy we beat those 2 champs then i go back in gta to get an awesome gank by anolus that uses 2 bubbles and a 8k heal xD for a rank 8 ba. I gank back then a full fellowship of purple ranks ganks me and a r6 defiler.

Amazing perfomance there like we didnt had enough wargs ganking gta now we have a gang of zrinkowannabes.
    Clubbernard is a clubber but dont think Ive ever seen him gank GTA, dont really think Anolus has done it either. Vip however can start ganking from time to time when he gets bored. Its something he picked up on norway. Maybe you shouldve been there from the beginning instead of interferring in revenge ganks, no?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Clubbernard is a clubber but dont think Ive ever seen him gank GTA, dont really think Anolus has done it either. Vip however can start ganking from time to time when he gets bored. Its something he picked up on norway. Maybe you shouldve been there from the beginning instead of interferring in revenge ganks, no?
    Like Anolus said: "GTA area" incident what he was seeking revenge happend at PLC, so he went to safe haven gta to see if anyone is there to get revenge

Question is:
    "where GTA area has border?"
    "How many times player is passing this area and then someone follows and killing him?"
    "How many times someone mapped in just see get a port to nearest rally point?"
    "How many people just sitting there waiting ,not sparring just waiting until someone is seeking "revenge" and faceroll that person?"
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/292210100000e45c9/signature.png]Itzybytzy[/charsig]
    JonXu Hunter r11,Viplala Runekeeper r11 Vihatud warg r10 + everything else below rank 10

Quote Originally Posted by JonXu View Post

"How many times player is passing this area and then someone follows and killing him?"
    40% of the people do this, usually it's the same people, or lowranks. Either way, it is quite lame to follow someone out of gTA when someone just uses it as a map point.

This does not matter, it is after all a map they have received, why blame them for using it as a map point to move on to GV or mainaction in a raid?

"How many people just sitting there waiting ,not sparring just waiting until someone is seeking "revenge" and faceroll that person?"
    Can give enough names, and I hate all of them
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Like Anolus said: "GTA area" incident what he was seeking revenge happend at PLC, so he went to safe haven gta to see if anyone is there to get revenge

Question is:
    tbh I dont care what happened, sometimes it do happen and its just sad to come QQ on forums like that Gilrainer did

If someone has no clue whats happening the best option is to not get involved in the gank. If anolus ganks you with someoen he called because of revenge, fine. If you gank anolus with ppl to get revenge, fine. But then we have those dumbasses who feels that should "help" in every gank aslong as their side has the upperhand.

[CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads

[/CENTER]

Ah yes, the same heroic type that'll kill a R0 reaver questing in the slugs over and over. I always enjoy redecorating the Steps of Gram with their entrails.

/rp off
    Incident

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Great performance creeps xD.

I was going to Gta before being defeated by 6 or more creeps that were gravitating in the Gta area ( itzy skuru 2 ba and 2 wargs for sure ) so when i saw itzy i started to attack him , hewent so down of life that 2 wargs popped and tomanard started to help me , itzy burrowed and many creeps came back and i got powned .....
    The ba killed there was inside that group that killed me with itzy and he was also refusing to give a fair revenge , about the bubbles heal etc i just say lol do you think a single Ba can make so much dmg without being healed or helped with dps by someone before a champ kill him ? if yes , Facelpalm
    PS i 've been owned also the 2° time ^_^
    The only reason i joined the fight is because i saw itzy fighting you and somehow tomanard hits sprint and leaves gta to help you as he does always for some renown and as i saw him i helped the spider. Btw waste of store pots also in my gank. I suggest a pocket cappy in your spars next time.

Ok i will bring a cappy next time if avaible but i have to say that i like more champs ^_^ anyway if you wanna spar i am ready
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

This is a really nice skin your spider has Hydo, which one is it?

PS grats getting r3-5 in the 20 minutes between me killing you to me finding you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post

Seems like Epic fight. makes you wonder about number one reown burg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/292210100000e45c9/signature.png]Itzybytzy[/charsig]
    JonXu Hunter r11,Viplala Runekeeper r11 Vihatud warg r10 + everything else below rank 10

Seems like Epic fight. makes you wonder about number one reown burg
    For that, you might ask Plauger...
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    For that, you might ask Plauger...
    I have little doubt he's clubbed on his burg, show us the goods Fredol! I know you have an album of clubbers.

Hydo was also caught clubbing his champ a few weeks ago, but claimed it was "just for auda". Lololol.

Its quite funny to see how lame and useless LOTROs PvMp has become. Its actually sad, but was inevitable when seeing what kind of changes Turbine started to make 3 years ago. Was kinda fun untill it lasted tho.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ECxcjNA.jpg[/IMG]

What's your point? Clubbing 1-2k renown on my champ to get some quick audacity and clubbing my spider r2-5 (10k renown) so that I can play it when bored of burg.

I even said to Bagdrak (spelling) at the time that it was too much effort to get r6 for the class trait.

Trying to accuse me of doing it on Hydo? LOL. Check daily stats please, you'll find your answer there. Very sad trying to discredit my efforts on my burg. Nice try haha
    Hydo - 85 Burglar [Rank 13 Snowbourn PvMP]
    Element Zero - Sub Director of LotRO division

Quote Originally Posted by Hydo5 View Post
    What's your point? Clubbing 1-2k renown on my champ to get some quick audacity and clubbing my spider r2-5 (10k renown) so that I can play it when bored of burg.
    So is perfectly OK "Element Zero - Sub Directors of LotRO division" to club 1-2k-10k reown/infamy when you need. i quess killing slugs is too hard.

I even said to Bagdrak (spelling) at the time that it was too much effort to get r6 for the class trait.

Trying to accuse me of doing it on Hydo? LOL. Check daily stats please, you'll find your answer there. Very sad trying to discredit my efforts on my burg. Nice try haha
    leaderboards are down and 1-2k reown is rly hard to see and if you do it on other chars who know what you did on burg. im not here to discredit your burg just wondering

So is perfectly OK "Element Zero - Sub Directors of LotRO division" to club 1-2k-10k reown/infamy when you need. i quess killing slugs is too hard.

So you want an ethical debate I'll give my views on the matter.

If you club for bragging rights and to 'earn' a high ranking position on the leaderboards it's lame and you should be disqualified from it.

If you do it for audacity (on an alt so as to not affect the renown/infamy of your main) it is fine IMO.
    If you do it to reach the minimum raid requirement rank (creep side - r5) then it is also fine IMO, providing that you do not rank the class up thereafter and claim it was done legit all the way.

I don't ever club on Hydo and I never will, wouldn't risk being 'caught' and all the effort discredited.

Nothing personal against you, same as it doesn't bother me really, as on every step you may notice those who clubbed not only in a matter of rank or two, but their entire game. Don't you think however that taking the easy way out even when it comes to such little numbers should instantly discredit you as a player in the eyes of those who actually try to play fair and square? As you mentioned, the amounts were quite petty and they did not concern your main, yet whether it's 1, 2 or 10k, that should be done in less than no time especially in times like these, with zerg fests up 24/7 and no soloers around. Hence my question, was it worth to lose in the eyes of others for the sole purpose of quickening your progress in game?

Plus, if everyone would come up with the similar excuses like: "I clubbed because I needed comms", or "I did that because I was helping a friend" or else, we would end up with the community overtaken by people who do not respect other player's time devoted to the fair play and who choose to 'cut corners' instead of doing 'it' as intended. Oh wait, aren't we already...?

Ultimately, you may simply don't care about it, back yourself up with legality of clubbing or your statements above and there is fairly no point going any further.

Just my 2 cents.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post

Hence my question, was it worth to lose in the eyes of others for the sole purpose of quickening your progress in game?

Plus, if everyone would come up with the similar excuses like: "I clubbed because I needed comms", or "I did that because I was helping a friend" or else, we would end up with the community overtaken by people who do not respect other player's time devoted to the fair play and who choose to 'cut corners' instead of doing 'it' as intended. Oh wait, aren't we already...?
    If people lose respect for me or judge me negatively due to what I've done then those are people I'd rather not be friends with. I'm not like Nebi/Trampin in the respect that I'm not going to attempt to be a social chameleon and try hard to fit in with the 'in' crowd. There those who know you, those who think they know you and those who don't know you. I care about the opinions from people in the first category only, by that I mean long-term friends in game and those who I speak to on ventrilo often. The others forge their opinions based on hearsay, rumours and one off encounters - hardly a basis to be critically judged on.

I play my Burglar as a main. I play alts for a few hours every couple of months, long enough to realise I prefer my burglar. So any progress made on those other characters is not my concern or focus.

As for your last comment about how anyone can attempt to justify clubbing or other frowned upon acts, yes they can and many do. I have my set of standards and morals that I play by and they have theirs. I don't particularly care about the drama of others.

Well that was a weak response. But of course the only "clubbing" okay in your eyes is the clubbing you do. No clubbing is okay, ever, period. Like Eth said, all those other creeps that have got to the "minimum rank" the fair way. Back in the day when charge was a rank 3 skill, hard times.

As for your little personal comments Mr Touchy, "fit in with the "in" crowd", lawl, the only people I play/associate with are my kin/tribe mates which if you hadn't noticed are mostly the same people and 80% are of Evernight origin. If you hadn't noticed I'm not one for holding back my opinion, I have less and less time for so many of the "natives" every day that goes by.

You're a clubber now, you shall be branded as such across all toons by many players I'm sure. Reap what you sow brother, I can only assume I'll see your little burg trying to gank me in the up coming days as your little revenge.

If you do it for audacity (on an alt so as to not affect the renown/infamy of your main) it is fine IMO.
    If you do it to reach the minimum raid requirement rank (creep side - r5) then it is also fine IMO, providing that you do not rank the class up thereafter and claim it was done legit all the way.

I don't ever club on Hydo and I never will, wouldn't risk being 'caught' and all the effort discredited.
    FYI During CM times, when someone was caught clubbing (talking about 3-4 kills), his characters renown/inf. was reset to 0.
    When we are talking about whole ranks, it would be ban, and thats account wide.

So it does not matter on which char you are on... Under a serious management this post would be enough to ban you
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

So you want an ethical debate I'll give my views on the matter.

If you club for bragging rights and to 'earn' a high ranking position on the leaderboards it's lame and you should be disqualified from it.

Is it ok to club to r13, to get a first ager, if I have no friend to group up with in PvE?
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Is it ok to club to r13, to get a first ager, if I have no friend to group up with in PvE?
    Of course, you would be silly not to, "Clubbing" is the in thing these days :-D
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Its still clubbing, you have still clubbed, you have still cheated the game mechanics. You are a clubber and no one cares if you havent done it on Hydo because you are a clubber.

You can try to legitimize it anyway you want, its still clubbing. I myslef have several alts on several servers funny how I didnt need to club to get auda for them or club to get the minimum rank to be a raid baby. Pathetic but its element zero I dont expect much from that kin anyways

[/CENTER]

Erh guys I've got three creeps I've not rolled yet, mind if I club 13 auda for all three of them? SRSLY I only want the comms, the 150k I'll make in the process is of NO VALUE TO ME SRSLY PLX BELIEVE ME.

Sup.

So funny watching askgond failing twice to win me in a spar then he ganks me to prove nothing xD

Page 94 of 143 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 ... LastLast