We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 93 of 143 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Its because this ^ spider used pet heal, reflect, Catch Prey and Trapdoor. Note that I had 9 audacity at the time, against a CC class. So well... CDs vs CDs seems fair
    I watched the entire thing...Pet heal was used after the first 2 or 3 bubbles, understandable, as was TC. Trapdoor was used after DN was popped, so we're 3 bubbles and DN in and Trapdoor isn't allowed? And lol, what is wrong with Catch Prey? It's like a reaver using Sundering Blow or a champ using traited Rend. So in all in all I'm not sure how you viewed that as "fair". Basically you lamed out and have no excuse trololol.

Mr Ganker.
    Si you may have noticed are the last two days a little rampage, a number of people have wronged me and I went a little overboard relaying the message they can't win. Many apologies have been had since, so we're all good. As for Narg, Headshotdave etc, lost cause - but they're going to keep losing. But ty getting two toons in the top 15 creeps for yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    I watched the entire thing...Pet heal was used after the first 2 or 3 bubbles, understandable, as was TC. Trapdoor was used after DN was popped, so we're 3 bubbles and DN in and Trapdoor isn't allowed? And lol, what is wrong with Catch Prey? It's like a reaver using Sundering Blow or a champ using traited Rend. So in all in all I'm not sure how you viewed that as "fair". Basically you lamed out and have no excuse trololol.
    rofl I used 1-2 bubbles because I was in a huge disadvantage against a r12 Spider. Then his CDs start going off, so I popped mine. I dont see your problem. Maybe you should start getting out of GTA.

Oh, nice gank Itzy.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

rofl I used 1-2 bubbles because I was in a huge disadvantage against a r12 Spider. Then his CDs start going off, so I popped mine. I dont see your problem. Maybe you should start getting out of GTA.

Oh, nice gank Itzy.
    Yet it is fair if you spar a lower rank reaver, logic.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Hmm what is cd for you? IZ paralytic venom a cd? or is drink deep a cd? maybe is piercing attack also a cd?
    Oh, nice gank Itzy.
    thank you
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/292210100000e45c9/signature.png]Itzybytzy[/charsig]
    JonXu Hunter r11,Viplala Runekeeper r11 Vihatud warg r10 + everything else below rank 10

Vip i think you only are allowed to use auto attack, its not fair to fight back
    Leader of |MI6| Evernight.
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

Quote Originally Posted by Himner View Post
    You're funny.
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Himner View Post
    auto attack is most likely also OP... vip has to stand with his back turned for it to be fair
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

You're funny.
    So I'm not your lover anymore?

In other news, I am pumping my post counter finally.

\o/!
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    So I'm not your lover anymore?

In other news, I am pumping my post counter finally.

\o/!
    Did I say you aren't funny? QQ
    Brandywine

You're funny.
    I know
    Leader of |MI6| Evernight.
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

You're funny.
    am i funny?

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    am i funny?
    You're not on very often That makes me sad. No, you're not funny
    Brandywine

In the right section ...

Quote Originally Posted by techh View Post
    I was camping slugs and my eye got caught to a freaver running to id direction every few mins so i decided to investigate whats going on...

Me too, but I took action, instead of going afk (few sec. to be on the right ''track'')

InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Now that is a beautiful landscape, never knew you were such an artist Fredol!

(Can't say I'm surprised, saw him yesterday and pretty sure he was magically r8, filthy)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    Now that is a beautiful landscape, never knew you were such an artist Fredol!

(Can't say I'm surprised, saw him yesterday and pretty sure he was magically r8, filthy)
    Killing 2 different greenies near dwarf camp is wrong? And Nebi I was r7 for 4 months so not so magically r8. That is old picture. Far from clubbing lol.
    Last edited by Techh; May 26 2013 at 09:39 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000002b2558/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Techh View Post
    Killing 2 different greenies near dwarf camp is wrong?
    Nothing wrong in killing (now deleted) freavers on auto-run, it's just sad to go (alt-tab) afk after.
    How come you didn't investigate who they were feeding that time (3 months ago)?
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Nothing wrong in killing (now deleted) freavers on auto-run, it's just sad to go (alt-tab) afk after.
    How come you didn't investigate who they were feeding that time (3 months ago)?
    Didnt feel like investigating if two reavers with different names run past me. If you had played with me you would know im using c*ap wlan and getting disconnected quite often, didnt alt-tab there. Didnt have any reason to.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000002b2558/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

This...

Must be the best denial ever!

This...

Must be the best denial ever!
    Heard u were applying to Dark Side, is that true?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Heard u were applying to Dark Side, is that true?
    Who is telling you that information? Same as me officially quitting?

Perhaps one of the Veterans™ back in 2012.
    [center][i][b]Etheldar - r14 Hunter, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27doMqTeXM] [color=#800000]B[/color][color=#8B0000]l[/color][color=#B22222]o[/color][color=#FF0000]o[/color][color=#FF4500]d[/color][color=#FF8C00]t[/color][color=#FFA500]a[/color][color=#FFFF00]i[/color][color=#FFFFE0]l[/color][/url] - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver[/i][/b][/center]

Askana tells me, its just weird that hes a warden now...

[/CENTER]

Great perfomance freeps xD.

Itzy gets attacked by anolus then tomanard hits sprint from gta and he goes straight to help him kinda sad for me i was near and tried to help itzy we beat those 2 champs then i go back in gta to get an awesome gank by anolus that uses 2 bubbles and a 8k heal xD for a rank 8 ba. I gank back then a full fellowship of purple ranks ganks me and a r6 defiler.

Amazing perfomance there like we didnt had enough wargs ganking gta now we have a gang of zrinkowannabes.
    Last edited by affected7; May 29 2013 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post

Itzy gets attacked by anolus then tomanard hits sprint from gta and he goes straight to help him kinda sad for me i was near and tried to help itzy we beat those 2 champs then i go back in gta to get an awesome gank by anolus that uses 2 bubbles and a 8k heal xD for a rank 8 ba. I gank back then a full fellowship of purple ranks ganks me and a r6 defiler.

Amazing perfomance there like we didnt had enough wargs ganking gta now we have a gang of zrinkowannabes.
    Great performance creeps xD.

I was going to Gta before being defeated by 6 or more creeps that were gravitating in the Gta area ( itzy skuru 2 ba and 2 wargs for sure ) so when i saw itzy i started to attack him , hewent so down of life that 2 wargs popped and tomanard started to help me , itzy burrowed and many creeps came back and i got powned .....
    The ba killed there was inside that group that killed me with itzy and he was also refusing to give a fair revenge , about the bubbles heal etc i just say lol do you think a single Ba can make so much dmg without being healed or helped with dps by someone before a champ kill him ? if yes , Facelpalm
    PS i 've been owned also the 2° time ^_^
    Last edited by Anolus; May 29 2013 at 07:03 PM.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post

Itzy is a nub transfer..

In other news, both sides apparently have some skill left!? Must be a new miracle!!

Page 93 of 143 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 ... LastLast