We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

i actualy find this 0 rating nicely ironic. You creeps complain about him not giving any inf, but hay, whos fault is that? only yours, you shoudlnt zerg him so much to have 0 rating. Keep zerg raids up, keep running in raid around tr fields to kill soloers, soon you will get 0 inf from most freeps wishing you got fun from that /kiss
    Thorongilion, r10 captain, ultimate solo/dps :D
    eXodus

Quote Originally Posted by Arachas View Post
    So in the cases of imbalance its ok for dps classes to do what they do best but not the healing classes? A bit of a double standard, no?
    I'am just saying unessesary healing sometimes just kills action. Goes for both sides tbh, I would prefer ettens without healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorongilion View Post
    i actualy find this 0 rating nicely ironic. You creeps complain about him not giving any inf, but hay, whos fault is that? only yours, you shoudlnt zerg him so much to have 0 rating. Keep zerg raids up, keep running in raid around tr fields to kill soloers, soon you will get 0 inf from most freeps wishing you got fun from that /kiss
    Well you have to kill him otherwise you can't kill anything else.

Anyways, you are saying it like freeps never zerg? Both sides play same way, its zerg or get zerged. Its was funny to see you complaining about Doro and other wargs not long ago and how do you play your burg ... exactly same way.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Amgrin View Post
    I'am just saying unessesary healing sometimes just kills action. Goes for both sides tbh, I would prefer ettens without healing.
    I'd prefer Ettens without Raxi and people like him, but neither of us are getting what we want.

Well you have to kill him otherwise you can't kill anything else.
    So you kill him, get nothing, then do what creeps do best, zerg everything else and get a couple of 100 inf, I see nothing wrong here.

But this whole situation just proves the whole ettens attitude is 'damned if you do, damned if you don't.'

If you hug and go for 2.000 rating (ie. doing the opposite of what they say and going from statistically giving nothing, to statistically giving double.) you get branded a coward and lame.

If you suicide and go for 0 rating, you get branded a griefer and lame.

On top of that he's playing a minstrel, if he goes DPS spec he gets branded lame and unhelpful, if he heals the exact same thing.

The double standards on this server are so hilariously obvious, yet half of you don't even see it.

Anyway grats Jas, about time you did it.
    LOTRO EU

Damn! All that noise because of 1 ooc troll? Get a life kids.

give skills to defilers like piercing cry(8s stun from 40metres without induction and -+1k damage), Call to Fate(2k ish damage, up to 2,5k damage with captain buff) and healing without ridiculous cooldown then none will complain about healing minstrel in the moors. but no, game developpers dont care about creep side... ah well keep whining!
    The Black Pact
    Battalgazinintorunu R11 BA
    Nine Worlds
    Nimueh LM

Both sides are just as bad as each other, both zerg and both hug. The only difference is the freep side are more vocal about it :-D

As for the 0 rating its lame as hell, especially when that 0 rating freep pulls the entire first level on TA so that the other freeps can run in to the top floor, thats the only lame bit about it tbh, but again both sides do that also :-)
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Both sides are just as bad as each other, both zerg and both hug. The only difference is the freep side are more vocal about it :-D

As for the 0 rating its lame as hell, especially when that 0 rating freep pulls the entire first level on TA so that the other freeps can run in to the top floor, thats the only lame bit about it tbh, but again both sides do that also :-)
    Minstrels using there bubble and pulling NPCs is nothing new, regardless of rating.
    Council Of The West On Snowbourn

Runesi lvl 100 Rune Keeper

Yea i agree, both sides do the same, coz both sides are played by the same people. And yea i complained about doro, but i do not agree that i do the same on burg. I mostly complain about 1vs1 gank (i am still naively hoping in peoples respect) and as Mori can say i also trying not to be involved in zergs. I only logging burg when am tired of zergs/flanking stab soloers etc
    To Hedvig. I didnt say its you who leading those raids(i have no info on that) but most of time of day there is raid up, when some respected freep raid leader do raid (Aro/Narg) Your raid sudenly "dissapear". 2 times max and you disband/start huging TA stairs and waiting till we take everything else and dare to fight only with bunch of trolls with you. But i realy wouldnt say you got raid up only when freeps have numbers/group, thats just joke after last month.
    Last edited by Thorongilion; Jun 24 2011 at 08:05 AM.
    Thorongilion, r10 captain, ultimate solo/dps :D
    eXodus

Quote Originally Posted by Battalgazi View Post
    give skills to defilers like piercing cry(8s stun from 40metres without induction and -+1k damage), Call to Fate(2k ish damage, up to 2,5k damage with captain buff) and healing without ridiculous cooldown then none will complain about healing minstrel in the moors. but no, game developpers dont care about creep side... ah well keep whining!
    Except a healing minstrel doesn't do 2k hits with Call to Fate, infact they don't use Call to Fate as they're healing and not in War Speech...
    LOTRO EU

Quote Originally Posted by Hedvig View Post
    And any creep can vouch that I dont have a raid up unless there are freeps ask anyone
    \o/ and... \o/
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

And any creep can vouch that I dont have a raid up unless there are freeps ask anyone
    I can't, I vouch that you, Raxi and several others are the reason this servers PVP is, for lack of a better term, dead.

It's currently blind leading the blind on both sides, very few of the 'big names' have much of a clue about PVP and quite frankly it's laughable at best.
    LOTRO EU

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbix View Post
    Except a healing minstrel doesn't do 2k hits with Call to Fate, infact they don't use Call to Fate as they're healing and not in War Speech...
    i think you dont get the point. i know that minstrel or other freep classes are flexible. they do considerable damage in dps role and they have epic heals in healing role but defilers havent that opportunity sadly. they have really bad dps with "lolwtf" inductions, only 2 ranged skill and most of time they get more infamy with reflect damage than normal dps.

Also they cant heal burst dps from freeps with their HoTs, fell restoration is proper healing skill but it has 30s cd and quite long induction.

So there is nothing to complain about defilers because they arent that OP like minstrels.

Anyway keep flaming creeps... thats why you have these forums chop chop!

ps. most of minstrels drop ws during fight. they have quite good healing with dps traits.
    The Black Pact
    Battalgazinintorunu R11 BA
    Nine Worlds
    Nimueh LM

Gonna quote olimpia about the last few pages..

sad..
    [b]KINSHIP:[/b] [url=http://ez-guild.com] ELEMENT ZERO [/url]
    [b]MAIN: Drunkenbard Level 65 Minstrel[/b]
    [b]TRIBE:[/b]Warriors Of The Gret Eye
    [b]Creep:[color=red] Taskmaster Dividead Rank 9 Spider Weaver[/color][/b]

5s stun. CtF can crit up to 3.5+ with captain/minstrel buffs

But if creeps asking for such things, id like to aswell! For example 6-7K armour with loads of resistance, etc. Can you name a single minstrel who kiting (3-5) creeps for miles and survived at the end? Ehrm...? Zero!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runesi_EU View Post
    Minstrels using there bubble and pulling NPCs is nothing new, regardless of rating.
    Ye, im doing it and mostly dying after the kill ofc. But hey! Creeps are mad at this kind of action, what the hell?! If creeps really hate this they should come out in the open next time and stop hugging :P No hugging, no need to rush into a keep pulling every single mob after a kill, simple :P
    [b]Nine Worlds[/b]
    Energie MNS R13 - Battlemaster (MIA)
    Internet WVR R8
    [size=1][b]Snowbourn[/b][/size]

Anyway keep flaming creeps...
    There's no need to, they do that very well themselves. Limit self-combustion
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Also they cant heal burst dps from freeps with their HoTs, fell restoration is proper healing skill but it has 30s cd and quite long induction.
    Thats amusing as I've seen high rank defilers keep themselves alive for a good 20-30 seconds with me and 2 other DPS on them.

Yet I haven't seen a single minstrel keep themselves alive for more than 10 seconds with me and another warg on them.

So what's your point?

So there is nothing to complain about defilers because they arent that OP like minstrels.
    No ones complaining about Defilers, you're just complaining because you're too lazy to level a minstrel, since you clearly love the class.

Anyway keep flaming creeps... thats why you have these forums chop chop!
    Actually, if you go back, you'll see it's creeps flaming Arachas for healing.

ps. most of minstrels drop ws during fight. they have quite good healing with dps traits.
    PS. the discussion was about healing minstrels, namely Arachas, who as far as I'm aware doesn't trait full red, stop changing the topic to suit your argument. kthx.
    LOTRO EU

lol and who are you ?
    Someone without a self inflated ego as to think themselves something special.

But of course, that's not you is it 'GodessEmpress' hmm?
    LOTRO EU

lol its GoddesEmpress Spiderqueen to you and if you dont dare to say who you are then don't post
    Actually, what it is to me, isn't allowed to be said on these forums due to restrictions on vulgar language.

Secondly, it really doesn't matter 'who' I am, merely the point I was making, which you surprisingly didn't address did you?
    LOTRO EU

I can't, I vouch that you, Raxi and several others are the reason this servers PVP is, for lack of a better term, dead.
    What have you got against Raxi? Do you hate Ichor too? Lets pick on other classes, does Partyzant annoy you too?

The creep raid last night was alot of fun, there was not a serious tone to it, the voice chat was brilliant, no pew pew and having a laugh running through a freep controlled TR and EC. The PvP is good, I've heard several new creeps since the change over say they are going to stay because it is fun.

IMO it's people with a pessimistic view like you who ruins PvP. Hedvig and her friends aren't elitist, they'll take anyone into a creep raid and give them a warm welcome. PvP should not have to be a serious game.

It's currently blind leading the blind on both sides, very few of the 'big names' have much of a clue about PVP and quite frankly it's laughable at best.
    Yet the map was red last night with a casual creep raid with no reavers, we must be doing something right?
    Last edited by Enelos; Jun 24 2011 at 09:38 AM.
    Enelos - Hunter - R5
    Enedel - Burglar - R4
    Wargamn - Warg - R7
    [url=http://youtu.be/xmGqyDrjV9k]Mah new warg video :D[/url]

A target is giving creepside 0 infamy as they have already farmed him to the point where is he worth nothing and because he is healing fellow freeps, denying creeps even more infamy, there are people threatening to report?

Seems like you guys are all just in it for the points instead of the "fun" like people previously claimed and I hope the GM's see the arrogence of those reporting.

Whats with the complaining about healing in PvMP. Healers play just as much part in PvMP as the DPS does, the difference they dont get rewarded for it unless they group. While have 10-12 healers in a raid is indeed overkill if there is to be the final nail in the PvMP coffin then removing healing making PvMP a DPS race will do just that.
    [color=turquoise]Artiar - R5 Guardian: Former Member of Legendarium : Current member of Fate of Norns[/color]
    [color=red]Argick - R11 Warleader[/color]
    Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Enelos View Post
    What have you got against Raxi? Do you hate Ichor too?
    Oh my... It's getting worse. The thought of thinking for even an instant that these two could be compared is... hmmm...
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Enelos View Post
    What have you got against Raxi? Do you hate Ichor too? Lets pick on other classes, does Partyzant annoy you too?
    Why would I hate Ichor? Infact I don't hate Raxi, merely think he's a boon on this server due to the attitude he presents, clearly displayed in the screenshot posted.

IMO it's people with a pessimistic view like you who ruins PvP. Hedvig and her friends aren't elitist, they'll take anyone into a creep raid and give them a warm welcome. PvP should not have to be a serious game.
    None of which has any context or value when discussing the overall quality of PVP and the obvious decline seen in the past 3 years. In general, of course the new creeps love it, they get easy points from the zerg fest.
    LOTRO EU

Why would I hate Ichor? Infact I don't hate Raxi, merely think he's a boon on this server due to the attitude he presents, clearly displayed in the screenshot posted.

None of which has any context or value when discussing the overall quality of PVP and the obvious decline seen in the past 3 years. In general, of course the new creeps love it, they get easy points from the zerg fest.
    You seemed to be picking on spiders so I picked the highest ranked one I could think of.

There hasn't been a decline. The game has progressed through 2 updates since then and another is just round the corner. PvP will once again change with RoI and every new pack that is released. What's the point of holding onto old ideals but to embrace the game as it is now and enjoy it?
    Enelos - Hunter - R5
    Enedel - Burglar - R4
    Wargamn - Warg - R7
    [url=http://youtu.be/xmGqyDrjV9k]Mah new warg video :D[/url]

It has also come to my attention that some freeps are upset because they think I make raids to run around tr fields and kill solo freepies.
    I never make a raid unless there are a freep raid up/2 or more strong freep groups/ or loads of freeps doing pewpew.
    Hmmmmm ....

[CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

We must have been the strong Freep group there Amgrin.
    [color=#FF8000]Ethelfrid[/color]

[color=#FF8000]Officer of The Legendarium - Snowbourn[/color]

Page 9 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast