We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 80 of 143 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 3574

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post

InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)

As much as a lot of you may dislike pvp at the moment I am quite pleased to be seeing freeps around and still some kick ### creeps here having fun! Looking forward to slaughtering some hobbits myself, to feed the big old spider Skittle.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Thx to all creeps who joined the awsome reaver group to storm the freeps the last 2 days
    So much fun at time that i couldnt see anything since i was crying from all the laughing
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

Quote Originally Posted by Himner View Post
    Thx to all creeps who joined the awsome reaver group to storm the freeps the last 2 days
    So much fun at time that i couldn't see anything since i was crying from all the laughing
    Was the suicide squad supposed to be some sort of protest? You guys had the numbers to fight your way out of a corner but chose not to? I couldn't really understand it.....
    NeXus on Snowbourn: Currently recruiting raid ready and available characters.
    Blister: Lvl 65 Champion Blostor: Lvl 65 Hunter Ruthod: Lvl 65 Loremaster
    Trandir: Lvl 65 Runekeeper Handlebar: Lvl 65 Burg Blisty: Lvl 65 Minstrel
    Litter: Lvl 3? Warden Jedweird: Lvl 3? Captain

it was ment to fun m8. Almost all rvrs are r2 and lower so if you think we can fight anything you are wrong, we can charge in and kill 1 or 2 then we all be dead by the crazy aoe freeps have.
    our plan with this group was to get away from the normal boring pew pew and have alot of fun while doing it
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

Quote Originally Posted by Himner View Post
    it was ment to fun m8. Almost all rvrs are r2 and lower so if you think we can fight anything you are wrong, we can charge in and kill 1 or 2 then we all be dead by the crazy aoe freeps have.
    our plan with this group was to get away from the normal boring pew pew and have alot of fun while doing it
    Would it not have been more fun to roll your regular creeps or at least mix/match the group a bit to provide you with some way of surviving? You could have still had a melee heavy group and changed the focus of the fighting yet it wouldn't have been as one freep put it in ooc yesterday "like shooting fish in a barrel".
    NeXus on Snowbourn: Currently recruiting raid ready and available characters.
    Blister: Lvl 65 Champion Blostor: Lvl 65 Hunter Ruthod: Lvl 65 Loremaster
    Trandir: Lvl 65 Runekeeper Handlebar: Lvl 65 Burg Blisty: Lvl 65 Minstrel
    Litter: Lvl 3? Warden Jedweird: Lvl 3? Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    As much as a lot of you may dislike pvp at the moment I am quite pleased to be seeing freeps around and still some kick ### creeps here having fun! Looking forward to slaughtering some hobbits myself, to feed the big old spider Skittle.
    I have a new 'hobbit project' Muzz. The dev's did not listen to my warnings regarding hobbit wardens and despite updating our training dummies in Grams no 'Ivan the nasty pointy stick warden' model was created for raid training purposes. To this end I have embarked on a frankenstein style model of my own created from pieces of hobbit gy camping burglers, odds and sods from Hoarhollow farmers, legs of some minstrel called 'Mian' that seemed to be fairly fast and the Mayor's potbelly as it looked the right sort of shape. I still need the arms of some warden called 'iyvana' that looked a close match and should be nearly done

Hopefully then with good co-ordination 24 creeps will be able to train on it at any given time and not run in blind panic should we encounter anything as horrific in future....
    Last edited by Snapbite; May 30 2012 at 06:00 PM.
    Snapbites RK 12 pup 'Biting ankles, always too slow to reach the tender bits....'

Skittlescuttle RK 15 spidey 'Hoardale Norbog Trainer'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk0Nz6OZ0jw

Quote Originally Posted by Blister_Burster View Post
    Would it not have been more fun to roll your regular creeps or at least mix/match the group a bit to provide you with some way of surviving? You could have still had a melee heavy group and changed the focus of the fighting yet it wouldn't have been as one freep put it in ooc yesterday "like shooting fish in a barrel".
    Wouldnt matter what rank the creeps where, it would still be "like shooting fish in a barrel" for the freeps :-D
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by Snapbite View Post
    I have a new 'hobbit project' Muzz. The dev's did not listen to my warnings regarding hobbit wardens and despite updating our training dummies in Grams no 'Ivan the nasty pointy stick warden' model was created for raid training purposes. To this end I have embarked on a frankenstein style model of my own created from pieces of hobbit gy camping burglers, odds and sods from Hoarhollow farmers, legs of some minstrel called 'Mian' that seemed to be fairly fast and the Mayor's potbelly as it looked the right sort of shape. I still need the arms of some warden called 'iyvana' that looked a close match and should be nearly done

Hopefully then with good co-ordination 24 creeps will be able to train on it at any given time and not run in blind panic should we encounter anything as horrific in future....
    Don't forget to steal a pie while your in HH, nothing strikes fear into a raid more than my poison pies
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000edf48/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][B]Iyvan[/B] Warden|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Medion[/B] Captain|[B]Graysha[/B] Runekeeper[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Bulzome[/B] Warleader|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Fiale[/B] Stalker|[B]Galm[/B] Blackarrow|[B]Goriate[/B] Reaver|[B]Chaliss[/B] Defiler|[B]Basanda[/B] Weaver (Eldar)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Fightclubbing yourself, after blaming others? Oh no, I was afk.

Shows your amount of skill, but I don't really care about a death, I die enough

This reaction is however quite sad, showing you aren't even showing the combat tab of me not hitting at all, bare the fact that you're even that pathetic to make a SS of it

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

If you did not care, you wouldn't reply.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Thread 1 year old, Woop!
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden

Fightclubbing yourself, after blaming others? Oh no, I was afk.

Shows your amount of skill, but I don't really care about a death, I die enough

This reaction is however quite sad, showing you aren't even showing the combat tab of me not hitting at all, bare the fact that you're even that pathetic to make a SS of it
    Next time you fetch a bucket of fail, don't bring your leftovers, you afk Good Player™.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)

Post Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    If you did not care, you wouldn't reply.
    What brings you here master dwarf?
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

To troll it seems, its all he is good at. Sometimes i wonder if Heb and GrandCru are the same person, just different personalities.

Thread 1 year old, Woop!
    Woo! Time for a celebration!

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    To troll it seems
    While others come to cry.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Next time you fetch a bucket of fail, don't bring your leftovers, you afk Good Player™.

And @ Mori, you've gotta give little kids attention, otherwise they will become neglected kids and end up in jail.

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    To troll it seems, its all he is good at. Sometimes i wonder if Heb and GrandCru are the same person, just different personalities.
    Ohh a lowblow from who exactly? Oh yeah some random upjumped PvMP'er! Heh, I guess now that players have gone you can go ##### about them, not when you're a recruit in their tribe .

The irony is that you're trolling too, hypocrit much.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

Ohh a lowblow from who exactly? Oh yeah some random upjumped PvMP'er! Heh, I guess now that players have gone you can go ##### about them, not when you're a recruit in their tribe .

The irony is that you're trolling too, hypocrit much.
    Feel free to kick me, i care not who you are or what you do, whatever it was you did it was a long time ago, you left and moved on, goodluck with that.

I will of course heal your ### if its required, i am nice that way ;-)

Just wanted to thank all for a lovely 5 years, you will see a little less of me in the moors for a while as I am going to check out other games in the near future.
    Last edited by Leomer01; Jun 03 2012 at 08:16 PM.
    Leomer, Captain on Snowbourn. Rank 12

Just having a look at what a mess Turbine made out of this game, yet again.

More grind, to be able to pvmp! Yay!
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

While Turbine has made mess out of this game, best PvP action has always been on forums and it will probably stay this way.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Amgrin View Post
    While Turbine has made mess out of this game, best PvP action has always been on forums and it will probably stay this way.
    sadly we dont get infamy/renown for this! We woulde have ALOT r 15 players on the server !
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000148d33/signature.png]Cenko[/charsig]
    Cenko R8 Burglar / Celwin R9 minstrel
    Moonwarg R12 warg

Page 80 of 143 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 ... LastLast