We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 80 of 143 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 3574
  1. #1976
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post

  2. #1977

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  3. #1978
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)
    Posts
    226

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    As much as a lot of you may dislike pvp at the moment I am quite pleased to be seeing freeps around and still some kick ### creeps here having fun! Looking forward to slaughtering some hobbits myself, to feed the big old spider Skittle.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  4. #1979
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    99

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Thx to all creeps who joined the awsome reaver group to storm the freeps the last 2 days
    So much fun at time that i couldnt see anything since i was crying from all the laughing
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

  5. #1980

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Himner View Post
    Thx to all creeps who joined the awsome reaver group to storm the freeps the last 2 days
    So much fun at time that i couldn't see anything since i was crying from all the laughing
    Was the suicide squad supposed to be some sort of protest? You guys had the numbers to fight your way out of a corner but chose not to? I couldn't really understand it.....
    NeXus on Snowbourn: Currently recruiting raid ready and available characters.
    Blister: Lvl 65 Champion Blostor: Lvl 65 Hunter Ruthod: Lvl 65 Loremaster
    Trandir: Lvl 65 Runekeeper Handlebar: Lvl 65 Burg Blisty: Lvl 65 Minstrel
    Litter: Lvl 3? Warden Jedweird: Lvl 3? Captain

  6. #1981
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    99

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    it was ment to fun m8. Almost all rvrs are r2 and lower so if you think we can fight anything you are wrong, we can charge in and kill 1 or 2 then we all be dead by the crazy aoe freeps have.
    our plan with this group was to get away from the normal boring pew pew and have alot of fun while doing it
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

  7. #1982

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Himner View Post
    it was ment to fun m8. Almost all rvrs are r2 and lower so if you think we can fight anything you are wrong, we can charge in and kill 1 or 2 then we all be dead by the crazy aoe freeps have.
    our plan with this group was to get away from the normal boring pew pew and have alot of fun while doing it
    Would it not have been more fun to roll your regular creeps or at least mix/match the group a bit to provide you with some way of surviving? You could have still had a melee heavy group and changed the focus of the fighting yet it wouldn't have been as one freep put it in ooc yesterday "like shooting fish in a barrel".
    NeXus on Snowbourn: Currently recruiting raid ready and available characters.
    Blister: Lvl 65 Champion Blostor: Lvl 65 Hunter Ruthod: Lvl 65 Loremaster
    Trandir: Lvl 65 Runekeeper Handlebar: Lvl 65 Burg Blisty: Lvl 65 Minstrel
    Litter: Lvl 3? Warden Jedweird: Lvl 3? Captain

  8. #1983

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    As much as a lot of you may dislike pvp at the moment I am quite pleased to be seeing freeps around and still some kick ### creeps here having fun! Looking forward to slaughtering some hobbits myself, to feed the big old spider Skittle.
    I have a new 'hobbit project' Muzz. The dev's did not listen to my warnings regarding hobbit wardens and despite updating our training dummies in Grams no 'Ivan the nasty pointy stick warden' model was created for raid training purposes. To this end I have embarked on a frankenstein style model of my own created from pieces of hobbit gy camping burglers, odds and sods from Hoarhollow farmers, legs of some minstrel called 'Mian' that seemed to be fairly fast and the Mayor's potbelly as it looked the right sort of shape. I still need the arms of some warden called 'iyvana' that looked a close match and should be nearly done

    Hopefully then with good co-ordination 24 creeps will be able to train on it at any given time and not run in blind panic should we encounter anything as horrific in future....
    Last edited by Snapbite; May 30 2012 at 06:00 PM.
    Snapbites RK 12 pup 'Biting ankles, always too slow to reach the tender bits....'

    Skittlescuttle RK 15 spidey 'Hoardale Norbog Trainer'

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk0Nz6OZ0jw

  9. #1984
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grams Rock - Complaining!
    Posts
    1,095

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Blister_Burster View Post
    Would it not have been more fun to roll your regular creeps or at least mix/match the group a bit to provide you with some way of surviving? You could have still had a melee heavy group and changed the focus of the fighting yet it wouldn't have been as one freep put it in ooc yesterday "like shooting fish in a barrel".
    Wouldnt matter what rank the creeps where, it would still be "like shooting fish in a barrel" for the freeps :-D
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

    Warriors of The Great Eye

  10. #1985
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    115

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapbite View Post
    I have a new 'hobbit project' Muzz. The dev's did not listen to my warnings regarding hobbit wardens and despite updating our training dummies in Grams no 'Ivan the nasty pointy stick warden' model was created for raid training purposes. To this end I have embarked on a frankenstein style model of my own created from pieces of hobbit gy camping burglers, odds and sods from Hoarhollow farmers, legs of some minstrel called 'Mian' that seemed to be fairly fast and the Mayor's potbelly as it looked the right sort of shape. I still need the arms of some warden called 'iyvana' that looked a close match and should be nearly done

    Hopefully then with good co-ordination 24 creeps will be able to train on it at any given time and not run in blind panic should we encounter anything as horrific in future....
    Don't forget to steal a pie while your in HH, nothing strikes fear into a raid more than my poison pies
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000edf48/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][B]Iyvan[/B] Warden|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Medion[/B] Captain|[B]Graysha[/B] Runekeeper[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Bulzome[/B] Warleader|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Fiale[/B] Stalker|[B]Galm[/B] Blackarrow|[B]Goriate[/B] Reaver|[B]Chaliss[/B] Defiler|[B]Basanda[/B] Weaver (Eldar)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

  11. #1986
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pauillac
    Posts
    744

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Fightclubbing yourself, after blaming others? Oh no, I was afk.

    Shows your amount of skill, but I don't really care about a death, I die enough

    This reaction is however quite sad, showing you aren't even showing the combat tab of me not hitting at all, bare the fact that you're even that pathetic to make a SS of it

    ::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

  12. #1987
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    888

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    If you did not care, you wouldn't reply.
    Moridin


    Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

    League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

  13. #1988
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    888

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Thread 1 year old, Woop!
    Moridin


    Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

    League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

  14. #1989

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    Fightclubbing yourself, after blaming others? Oh no, I was afk.

    Shows your amount of skill, but I don't really care about a death, I die enough

    This reaction is however quite sad, showing you aren't even showing the combat tab of me not hitting at all, bare the fact that you're even that pathetic to make a SS of it
    Next time you fetch a bucket of fail, don't bring your leftovers, you afk Good Player™.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  15. #1990
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)
    Posts
    226

    Post Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    If you did not care, you wouldn't reply.
    What brings you here master dwarf?
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  16. #1991
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grams Rock - Complaining!
    Posts
    1,095

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    What brings you here master dwarf?
    To troll it seems, its all he is good at. Sometimes i wonder if Heb and GrandCru are the same person, just different personalities.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

    Warriors of The Great Eye

  17. #1992
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Thread 1 year old, Woop!
    Woo! Time for a celebration!


  18. #1993

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    To troll it seems
    While others come to cry.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  19. #1994
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pauillac
    Posts
    744

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Next time you fetch a bucket of fail, don't bring your leftovers, you afk Good Player™.


    And @ Mori, you've gotta give little kids attention, otherwise they will become neglected kids and end up in jail.

    ::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

  20. #1995
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    888

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    To troll it seems, its all he is good at. Sometimes i wonder if Heb and GrandCru are the same person, just different personalities.
    Ohh a lowblow from who exactly? Oh yeah some random upjumped PvMP'er! Heh, I guess now that players have gone you can go ##### about them, not when you're a recruit in their tribe .

    The irony is that you're trolling too, hypocrit much.
    Moridin


    Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

    League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

  21. #1996
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grams Rock - Complaining!
    Posts
    1,095

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Ohh a lowblow from who exactly? Oh yeah some random upjumped PvMP'er! Heh, I guess now that players have gone you can go ##### about them, not when you're a recruit in their tribe .

    The irony is that you're trolling too, hypocrit much.
    Feel free to kick me, i care not who you are or what you do, whatever it was you did it was a long time ago, you left and moved on, goodluck with that.

    I will of course heal your ### if its required, i am nice that way ;-)
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

    Warriors of The Great Eye

  22. #1997
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    arnhem
    Posts
    37

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Just wanted to thank all for a lovely 5 years, you will see a little less of me in the moors for a while as I am going to check out other games in the near future.
    Last edited by Leomer01; Jun 03 2012 at 08:16 PM.
    Leomer, Captain on Snowbourn. Rank 12

  23. #1998
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    888

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    What brings you here master dwarf?
    Just having a look at what a mess Turbine made out of this game, yet again.

    More grind, to be able to pvmp! Yay!
    Moridin


    Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

    League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

  24. #1999
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    156

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    While Turbine has made mess out of this game, best PvP action has always been on forums and it will probably stay this way.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

  25. #2000
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Isendeep
    Posts
    37

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Amgrin View Post
    While Turbine has made mess out of this game, best PvP action has always been on forums and it will probably stay this way.
    sadly we dont get infamy/renown for this! We woulde have ALOT r 15 players on the server !
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000148d33/signature.png]Cenko[/charsig]
    Cenko R8 Burglar / Celwin R9 minstrel
    Moonwarg R12 warg

 

 
Page 80 of 143 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload