We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 79 of 143 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3574

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    I wont spar any champ due to the dps gap, they have such high DPS and can crit on 1 main skill hitting me for up and over 3k, there AA are bigger than my BS heals and if i am not in BS they interrupt my heal induction, plus the kick in the teeth is the bubbles which they probably wont need to use againt me, and they have a nice sprint

So its not that I dont like you, your amusing at times, its the fact any idiot can beat my class on a champ :-(
    Oh, no I've long since realised that people won't spar me because a) my class is too OP compared to their class and b) I know my class too well. It's just one of those unfortunate things, that Turbine decided to change my class without realising just how damaging they can be with those changes when properly handled.

My question was why I'm hated on a more personal level. I end up with people I don't think I've even spoken to before hating me so intensely that they feel the need to insult me at every turn. Was curious as to why, really.

But it's good I amuse you. At least some people aren't taking me too seriously to get in a hissy fit about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    I wont spar any champ due to the dps gap, they have such high DPS and can crit on 1 main skill hitting me for up and over 3k, there AA are bigger than my BS heals and if i am not in BS they interrupt my heal induction, plus the kick in the teeth is the bubbles which they probably wont need to use againt me, and they have a nice sprint

So its not that I dont like you, your amusing at times, its the fact any idiot can beat my class on a champ :-(
    This is not true...
    On a WL, if your auda is maxed and you know a bit how to move, got all skills, you'll kill lot more champs than you'll die from them.
    It's maybe due to our server, but not so much are good, and once their sprint is over, it's a laugh.
    If it has two weapons, it's a laugh.
    Etc...

Though a rank7 auda champ and good gear, exept anolus cause he do something wrong, it's nearly impossible or it's really, really long....

Quote Originally Posted by korig View Post
    This is not true...
    On a WL, if your auda is maxed and you know a bit how to move, got all skills, you'll kill lot more champs than you'll die from them.
    It's maybe due to our server, but not so much are good, and once their sprint is over, it's a laugh.
    Etc...

Though a rank7 auda champ and good gear, exept anolus cause he do something wrong, it's nearly impossible or it's really, really long....
    The only reason champs can beat you is because you're poo, Kori. Only joking, love you really.

This is not true...
    Etc...

Its very true unfortuntly, there are some who do not buy all there skills, i am R8 and i have the skills my rank allows, i dont care if people buy skills but i do care when i am basically forced to buy them to compete.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Re : Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    b) I know my class too well.
    Lol, do you?Once again Doro, every decent champ with a dps setup just has your same results on 1v1. You're a good champ but not a better one than Anolus and many others
    About your knowledge of the class, you just spam the usual 2-3 dps skills: the right thing to do in a 1v1. But, again, I've never seen you killin more than 1 creep at once and that shows enough how good is your knowledge of the class
    You choosed a very good setup and you've been patient enough to work hard on pve, to get all the equip u got. But playin champ is not just spammin dps skills. There's a billion others things that many pvp champs have and u still miss, like timing (Masterkobe has a good one), like survivability (Addredoc choosed a great setup for survivability, much helped by his huge knowledge of the class), like movement, sense of position and so on.
    I'm not interested in farmin pve to improve my equip anymore but I'm 100% sure I could kill twice the amount of creeps u can in a duel, if I had your equip.

It's just one of those unfortunate things, that Turbine decided to change my class without realising just how damaging they can be with those changes when properly handled.
    indeed

My question was why I'm hated on a more personal level. I end up with people I don't think I've even spoken to before hating me so intensely that they feel the need to insult me at every turn. Was curious as to why, really.
    Lol, you should just read again every single post you wrote in this forum on last months to understand the reason why people just insult you. Again, it's not something related to game results but to the b*****its you're writin here
    Last edited by Navhar; May 17 2012 at 07:34 AM.
    [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"][IMG]http://www.kicore.com/navharfirma.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Third Marshal [B]Navhar Battlehammer Reborn[/B], r12 chm, [URL="http://mmw.guildlaunch.com"]MMW[/URL]
    Commander [B]Navharuglycousin[/B], r11 reaver, [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"]MARVELS[/URL]
    [I][B][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Balo71hRTlI"]my youtube video[/URL][/B][/I]

Re: Re : Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    Lol, do you?Once again Doro, every decent champ with a dps setup just has your same results on 1v1.
    I don't have a DPS set up.

You're a good champ but not a better one than Anolus and many others
    Your opinion.

About your knowledge of the class, you just spam the usual 2-3 dps skills: the right thing to do in a 1v1.
    Depends on the class I'm fighting against.

But, again, I've never seen you killin more than 1 creep at once and that shows enough how good is your knowledge of the class
    Unless you're following me around all the time, of course you won't. All those times in which I've killed 3 - 4 wargs at once or 2 reavers and a spider must not have happened then because you've never seen me do it. As we all know, nothing can exist without Nav seeing it.

You choosed a very good setup and you've been patient enough to work hard on pve, to get all the equip u got. But playin champ is not just spammin dps skills.
    Shows how good your knowledge of my champ is. I don't spam DPS skills.

There's a billion others things that many pvp champs have and u still miss, like timing (Masterkobe has a good one), like survivability (Addredoc choosed a great setup for survivability, much helped by his huge knowledge of the class), like movement, sense of position and so on.
    I'm starting to think you've never actually seen me fighting and are incorrectly applying some other champ to me.

I'm not interested in farmin pve to improve my equip anymore but I'm 100% sure I could kill twice the amount of creeps u can in a duel, if I had your equip.
    Sure you could. Maybe you could also one shot a tyrant if you had my equip too!

I have noticed there is a fair amount of animosity aimed at me in particular. Let's do a little survey: who here doesn't like me and for what reason?
    I aint got a problem with you personally, just the state my class is in compared to everyone else right now.

You and Navhar seem to have a thing going though so I'll sit back with the popcorn
    [color=turquoise]Artiar - R5 Guardian: Former Member of Legendarium : Current member of Fate of Norns[/color]
    [color=red]Argick - R11 Warleader[/color]
    Snowbourn

Because what you've done in the past years is not something that can be forgotten by most old(er) players. You made groups to gank, you did it solely. You did it almost all the way to rank 9 if I recall that correctly. Freeps (and some creeps that hung around there) didn't like you. Despite you having another attitude towards it now, the 'I gank who ganks me', won't change the fact that a majority of people on this server doesn't like you. And it will haunt you until you stop playing, you know it's true. On forums you're seeming to be only spamming sht towards other players, which isn't helping your reputation. You could figure it yourself, apart from asking it on forums; you KNOW it gives some silly reactions and it's only attention seeking. You'd better stop with it and don't troll me, because that's pointless.

Just my 2 cents..

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Unhappy Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

I can confirm i have some problems when i fight wl cause my setup atm have low dps and higher mitigation to avoid to be zerged every 3 seconds ^_^ and so they can nearly outheal my dmg

Ofc you're welcome at 1vs1 so i can test more
    Last edited by Anolus; May 17 2012 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    Because what you've done in the past years is not something that can be forgotten by most old(er) players. You made groups to gank, you did it solely. You did it almost all the way to rank 9 if I recall that correctly. Freeps (and some creeps that hung around there) didn't like you. Despite you having another attitude towards it now, the 'I gank who ganks me', won't change the fact that a majority of people on this server doesn't like you. And it will haunt you until you stop playing, you know it's true. On forums you're seeming to be only spamming sht towards other players, which isn't helping your reputation. You could figure it yourself, apart from asking it on forums; you KNOW it gives some silly reactions and it's only attention seeking. You'd better stop with it and don't troll me, because that's pointless.

Just my 2 cents..
    Oh I get it now. Old players are petty and unchanging. So I'm hated for my forum trolling and playing a game a certain way a over a year ago. People then make the childish assumption that is all I am. How quaint.

Oh I get it now. Old players are petty and unchanging. So I'm hated for my forum trolling and playing a game a certain way a over a year ago. People then make the childish assumption that is all I am. How quaint.
    Those words are yours, not mine.

Yes people hate trolling on forums because it's usually what comes around on these forums. I never stated that old players are childish, thats what you make of that. You played your game and that's a way to do it, but we're also a community and the ''hidden'' rules that keep a community a comfortable zone for players to be in, are the ones you ignored totally and never gave a single care about people saying you had to stop. It is your own fault, you know it is.

::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    Those words are yours, not mine.

Yes people hate trolling on forums because it's usually what comes around on these forums. I never stated that old players are childish, thats what you make of that. You played your game and that's a way to do it, but we're also a community and the ''hidden'' rules that keep a community a comfortable zone for players to be in, are the ones you ignored totally and never gave a single care about people saying you had to stop. It is your own fault, you know it is.
    It's my own fault that I decided to have some fun with the game. The animosity is the fault of those who hold on to it, for not being able to let such small things go. There isn't a single person on this game that I hate, despite many people doing what I did and worse. Even Prasivec and Ferreus, probably the two that I locked horns with the most, I don't hate. I don't even dislike them anymore. They're probably nice people.

As a great man once said: 'You people are so petty... and tiny.'

Your level of insecurity is pretty high for someone who has a girlfriend.

Old players are petty and unchanging.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Your level of insecurity is pretty high for someone who has a girlfriend.
    1. No.

2. If that were true, how does being insecure mean you can't have a girlfriend?

As a great man once said: 'You people are so petty... and tiny.'
    I believe that was Thor from the new Avengers movie :P

Just saying it...... anyways, back to eat my hamburger! mmmm
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000358a3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER][U][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#ffd700]Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.-AoW[/COLOR][/FONT][/U][COLOR=#ffd700]
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Arothen View Post
    I believe that was Thor from the new Avengers movie :P

Just saying it...... anyways, back to eat my hamburger! mmmm
    Hell yeah it was. Most awesome superhero film of all time!

Bruce Banner: I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him.
    Thor: Have a care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard. And he is my brother.
    Natasha Romanoff: He killed eighty people in two days.
    Thor: He's adopted

Yes, best superhero movie!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000358a3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER][U][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#ffd700]Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.-AoW[/COLOR][/FONT][/U][COLOR=#ffd700]
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

best scene of the movie is Hulk taking a *sigh* after smashing an aircraft and patting Thor a bit harshly
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~ [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=purple]MeL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Circle of Trust[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#666699][COLOR=purple]Melowar [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=darkgreen]MeL thyPointedEarHunter [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=red]Crymeareaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?399046-Join-Warden-Squad-of-Snowbourn-%21&p=5428178#post5428178"][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Join Warden Squad Today![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]_______[/COLOR][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][B][I]Snowbourn[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]__[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]___[/COLOR]__[/COLOR][URL="http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381206"][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]PvMP Video/Movie Gallery[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][/CENTER]

Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)

That film was ace, I thought it was going to be pants but I was proven wrong. They made a heck of a lot better by adding in some comedy to it.. I might go watch it again! Sooo Aro where have you been? Did the Jedi desert you? Maybe it's time to come to the dark side.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

So, nothing exciting happening?
    [color=turquoise]Artiar - R5 Guardian: Former Member of Legendarium : Current member of Fate of Norns[/color]
    [color=red]Argick - R11 Warleader[/color]
    Snowbourn

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e01000019c5b8/signature.png]Morgolianth[/charsig]

Boldrixx GRD lvl 75 FdE
    Ehinon LRM lvl 65
    Rofellos HNT lvl 65
    Thunderbold RNK lvl 65

On the Creep Side.....

Olocron STK rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by Morgolianth View Post
    When I first saw that in the cinema, I laughed so hard I kicked the guy in front of me in the head.

lol i can imagine Doro
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e01000019c5b8/signature.png]Morgolianth[/charsig]

Boldrixx GRD lvl 75 FdE
    Ehinon LRM lvl 65
    Rofellos HNT lvl 65
    Thunderbold RNK lvl 65

On the Creep Side.....

Olocron STK rank 7

PvP generates emotions, who is surprised ?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Isn't Stolker Christyn's warg?...
    I am puzzled now to see that Christyn.'s warg is Lukmur
    Two accounts... Very confusing!

Page 79 of 143 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 ... LastLast