We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 75 of 143 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 3574

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by JonXu View Post
    it was just yesterday after GTA-EC drama when doro logged his reaver to be in peace in GTA came 1 hunter thay sparred hunter won with 70% morale left. that is showing ur skill and how you like to play FOTM classes
    You mean my R5 reaver that hasn't had any audacity or skill upgrades since update 6? Against Probot's DPS heavy, FA wielding hunter? Yeah, come back to me when you can kill him with the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoggerius View Post
    I see Dorothir has gotten cocky now that his classes are all the strongest in the Ettenmoors. Why didn't we see you before you got the massive aid from Turbine? Oh right you where only ganking the 1v1 area then. So much for skills.
    Strange, you should have seen me since I had rank 7 on my champ and rank 9 on my warg by the time Turbine altered the classes. Maybe this incorrect assumption of me only playing OP classes actually stems from the fact that my mains just happen to be these classes people view as OP (despite the fact I see many people of these classes dying often). People tend to forget that it's not like I suddenly levelled a new character to top level, instead playing the class I always had to try to get new rewards.

Meh, whatever people want to incorrectly believe, I suppose.

Re-read and you might see what you missed the first time. I never said you wasn't around before, just that you had another role at the 1v1 area.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoggerius View Post
    Re-read and you might see what you missed the first time. I never said you wasn't around before, just that you had another role at the 1v1 area.
    That was only on my warg. I didn't do the same for my champ because it couldn't stealth. In fact, if I turned back to ganking, I wouldn't do it on my champ at all for pretty much the same reason, regardless of how OP people seem to think the class is (one of my more favourite falsehoods, since it only seems to be OP when certain people have it).

Looks like Dorothir requires his own thread....

At the risk of sticking my head out from my burrow during this mudslinging I don't think champs are the OP fotm class atm. Wardens, especially HOBBIT wardens! need exterminating with some mild torture and toe hair tweaking at all costs

Oh and I used to see doro on his champ while he played mainly on his warg tho much less now same way I mainly play on my spidey rather than puppy it's more what I'm focused on atm than any particular preference class wise or any real advantage to either with skills.

Champs sprinting off with store brands to EC is almost as bad as me burrowing and using my 'non combat' brand in some (normally futile....) sort of 'oh bum it's all gone wrong again' survival tactic

Hugs n stuff munchkins
    Snapbites RK 12 pup 'Biting ankles, always too slow to reach the tender bits....'

Skittlescuttle RK 15 spidey 'Hoardale Norbog Trainer'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk0Nz6OZ0jw

Quote Originally Posted by Blister_Burster View Post
    Looks like Dorothir requires his own thread....
    I thought this thread always was? Even back in Codemaster's days...

No words, only laughs

and again

Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    No words, only laughs
    Laugh all you like. Doesn't change that now you are just average and I am superior to you. Drink it in.

Post Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Last edited by StickyIckyEU; Apr 25 2012 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapbite View Post
    At the risk of sticking my head out from my burrow during this mudslinging I don't think champs are the OP fotm class atm. Wardens, especially HOBBIT wardens! need exterminating with some mild torture and toe hair tweaking at all costs
    Hey, I heard that!

Quote Originally Posted by IyvanEU View Post
    Hey, I deserved that!
    Fixed ;-)

lol @ doro, you ate mushrooms?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Laugh all you like. Doesn't change that now you are just average and I am superior to you. Drink it in.
    in your dreams mate

I agree completely with Doro here Nav, sorry. Gear and pots is what makes a skilled player, not the use! - the logic of a creature that lives in a cave.

by that logic masterkobe is best champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapbite View Post

Oh and I used to see doro on his champ while he played mainly on his warg tho much less now same way I mainly play on my spidey rather than puppy it's more what I'm focused on atm than any particular preference class wise or any real advantage to either with skills.

Champs sprinting off with store brands to EC is almost as bad as me burrowing and using my 'non combat' brand in some (normally futile....) sort of 'oh bum it's all gone wrong again' survival tactic

Hugs n stuff munchkins
    I do love wardens lately but I don't think that saying they're OP is the worst thing you said there. I think the worst thing was telling me that champs would fair better sprinting away with store brands. I had never thought of that...

Quote Originally Posted by Nokor View Post
    I agree completely with Doro here Nav, sorry. Gear and pots is what makes a skilled player, not the use! - the logic of a creature that lives in a cave.
    Well let's look at some proper logic, shall we? My build allows me to win almost every single 1v1 I have (damn spiders and power draining defilers being the only exceptions lately). Nav's build allows him to... die against creeps that my build lets me kill with ease. Now maybe it's just me but it seems that if you want to be the best, you dress the part.
    Last edited by Dorothir; Apr 26 2012 at 06:03 AM.

Now maybe it's just me but it seems that if you want to be the best, you dress the part.
    I'd love to but Turbine limits me to being a large sack of renoun to heavy armour classes

Quote Originally Posted by Argick View Post
    I'd love to but Turbine limits me to being a large sack of renoun to heavy armour classes
    If you're talking about warleaders, I've gotta say they're looking pretty damn sexy lately, what with those new cosmetics. A wise man once said to me 'no matter what you're doing, dress to impress.' He did then proceed to vomit on his own legs but his message stuck through!

If you're talking about warleaders, I've gotta say they're looking pretty damn sexy lately, what with those new cosmetics. A wise man once said to me 'no matter what you're doing, dress to impress.' He did then proceed to vomit on his own legs but his message stuck through!
    So he was the one that was sick all over his armour and created the 2nd anniversary cosmetic. I'll stick with the full grey Fil Gashan look, I like my tiara too much, although the White hand cosmetic is nice too.

But looks aint everything and my singing is pretty damn good.

Well let's look at some proper logic, shall we? My build allows me to win almost every single 1v1 I have (damn spiders and power draining defilers being the only exceptions lately). Nav's build allows him to... die against creeps that my build lets me kill with ease. Now maybe it's just me but it seems that if you want to be the best, you dress the part.
    Let's say I'd rather die than using bubbles every time I'm losing. That's why, probably, you saw me dyin with some creeps that you managed to kill by using bubbles.
    About my setup, it's dedicated for 1vs many or I'd just use full dps setup or glory setup(glory=immortal in 1v1)

Let's say I'd rather die than using bubbles every time I'm losing. That's why, probably, you saw me dyin with some creeps that you managed to kill by using bubbles.
    About my setup, it's dedicated for 1vs many or I'd just use full dps setup or glory setup(glory=immortal in 1v1)
    No, actually I saw you dying against creeps I don't need to use bubbles against, or even my Dire Need, yet you still failed with it.

So what you're saying is that your build doesn't let you fight 1v1s well but you can take on groups? Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds? Seriously, worst excuse ever mainly because it makes no sense.

No, actually I saw you dying against creeps I don't need to use bubbles against, or even my Dire Need, yet you still failed with it.
    When did that happen? Next time we'll both be at good ta we will see.
    Last edited by Navhar; Apr 26 2012 at 04:20 PM.

When did that happen? Next time we'll both be at good ta we will see.
    It was when I commented about it to you in OOC.

Actually, I think I owe you an apology. I reacted angrily to you far above what was necessary. Out of all of my frustrations, with groups of zergers, Muzz acting like he did and something things going on in real life for me, I shouldn't have exploded like I did. I just saw you starting to insult me and I immediately jumped on the attack and I shouldn't have.

Even with Muzz doing what he did, he didn't deserve me attacking him either so I'm sorry to you as well, Muzz. You weren't to know things were piling up like they were. Unfortunately, you were the straw that broke the camel's back, as it were.

I'm also sorry to anyone who's been reading this and might have been offended by what I've said.

And you know what, since I'm in the apologetic mood, I am actually sorry to Kenzei. We used to be kinnies and were friends for a bit but something changed and now we're at each other's throats. You were right today, this is just a game and we shouldn't be so emotionally invested in things like this. So, as a sort of attempt at building a bridge, I'm offering a friendly hand. I'm sick of all this hate between people that shouldn't be so.

I remember that day.. Had 0,5 fps, I also told u in OOC if you remember
    However, I'm sorry and apologize for what I said... I'm in such a bad mood these days that I'm acting like a duck and wasn't my intention to insult or criticize you or your champ. Let's just go back to playing and mutual respect.

Page 75 of 143 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 ... LastLast