We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 74 of 143 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 3574
    Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

What makes me laugh is you being under the impression that I actually care about going for you, I don't play by your rules. Not to mention you had the outnumber buff and also some light armours was spotted at our gy, I have no reason to waste my time on you.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    What makes me laugh is you being under the impression that I actually care about going for you, I don't play by your rules. Not to mention you had the outnumber buff and also some light armours was spotted at our gy, I have no reason to waste my time on you.
    Translation: When I'm on my own, I won't go for you. I don't have enough skill for that. When my girlfriends get online I will come and zerg you with them to counter my lack of skill. You also had a buff which does barely anything and it made me even more scared of you than normal. So instead of staying, I ran away and went to go pick a fight with easy prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Hold on. I apologise to you because you seemed to have misunderstood my post and suddenly it's because you think you've hit a sore spot?
    I "misunderstood" nothing about your post. You tried to pull a joke (Which i noticed but thought was pretty bad) so i pulled one of my insulting jokes (Those are always bad) and then you started to apologize so i pulled one of my confusing jokes (These always works) which clearly worked out.

Translation: When I'm on my own, I won't go for you. I don't have enough skill for that. When my girlfriends get online I will come and zerg you with them to counter my lack of skill. You also had a buff which does barely anything and it made me even more scared of you than normal. So instead of staying, I ran away and went to go pick a fight with easy prey.
    Translation: Dorothir get's beated up by Muzzards girlfriends.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100000df242/signature.png]Bitinil[/charsig]

I think you are hugely mistaken doro, I no longer respect you so why should I play in your favour?

[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I think you are hugely mistaken doro, I no longer respect you so why should I play in your favour?
    Thank you for finally admitting you suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoggerius View Post
    Translation: Dorothir get's beated up by Muzzards girlfriends.
    Ever had someone ask you the question 'how many 8 year olds could you fight?' posed to you? Most instantly answer 'tons' without actually thinking through the sheer numbers. Zerg would be a good word to use for that.

Oh no, I think you have started to make me cry, I will go sit in the corner now.

Ever had someone ask you the question 'how many 8 year olds could you fight?' posed to you? Most instantly answer 'tons' without actually thinking through the sheer numbers. Zerg would be a good word to use for that.
    Is this where i am supposed to say "it was a joke" just to turn it all upside down?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100000df242/signature.png]Bitinil[/charsig]

Is this where i am supposed to say "it was a joke" just to turn it all upside down?
    Nope, was to prevent anyone looking at your joke and going 'ha! he has a point!'

Nope, was to prevent anyone looking at your joke and going 'ha! he has a point!'
    Well either Muzzard has loads of girlfriends or you are exaggerating.

Well either Muzzard has loads of girlfriends or you are exaggerating.
    Trust me, there was enough of them to have killed me before I could sprint off. Should give you some idea.

Are you referring to the time when you had two champs helping you and you used sprint to try and kill me? If I recall that is the only time it happened there.

Are you referring to the time when you had two champs helping you and you used sprint to try and kill me? If I recall that is the only time it happened there.
    I'm referring to the time when you ran away then came back with Itzy, who the champs proceed to attack, but then got help from 3 wargs (that's the visible ones), a defiler spam healing you and two BAs.

So it was me vs you, 3 wargs, 1 defiler and 2 bas.

1v7.

Doth thou not compute?

I'm referring to the time when you ran away then came back with Itzy, who the champs proceed to attack, but then got help from 3 wargs (that's the visible ones), a defiler spam healing you and two BAs.

1v7.

Doth thou not compute?
    Right I told you before that I just logged on and was traited to spar tactical classes, I came back by myself I didn't even say a word to anyone and then went for you, if it's not getting through this time I will repeat it again. No defiler came and spam healed me either, otherwise I wouldn't have died just after you retreated, but you didn't stick around so you missed out.

Now in future before running straight to the forums and saying what is on your mind why don't you actually open your eyes and see what is happening, stop assuming things.. just have fun doro you know, because talking out your backside all the time can't be good for you or anyone.

Right I told you before that I just logged on and was traited to spar tactical classes, I came back by myself I didn't even say a word to anyone and then went for you, if it's not getting through this time I will repeat it again. No defiler came and spam healed me either, otherwise I wouldn't have died just after you retreated, but you didn't stick around so you missed out.

Now in future before running straight to the forums and saying what is on your mind why don't you actually open your eyes and see what is happening, stop assuming things.. just have fun doro you know, because talking out your backside all the time can't be good for you or anyone.
    So many excuses and lies, Muzz. You've already admitted you can't win against me, just accept it and move on.

lies? what lies? I never said that I couldn't beat you, remember you are the one person assuming that, I merely said that I have no respect for you so I will not play your game.

lies? what lies? I never said that I couldn't beat you, remember you are the one person assuming that, I merely said that I have no respect for you so I will not play your game.
    Seriously, just drop it now. We know you have no skill (hence the removal of your name from the 2012 list of skilled of skilled players) and that you need help to do the simplest tasks. You don't need to go on about it.

Let's face it there is no we, it's you, you and you doro. Why do you keep responding if you want me to stop it?

Quote Originally Posted by IyvanEU View Post
    This is nothing new, just the usual moors thread soap opera
    Please pass the popcorn, would you?
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Let's face it there is no we, it's you, you and you doro. Why do you keep responding if you want me to stop it?

1v7.

Doth thou not compute?
    doh ur math is incorrect. when i mapped gta i saw you and 2 other champion on muzz. so it was at that point 3champions vs 1 reaver, then i joined. right after that couple wargs jumped in. then one rk started to heal, dunno when defiler started to heal but hell yeah 7 v 1

ohh and next time i mapped to gta then i got jumped by 2 burg 3 champ 1 rk 1 mini exactly in map point. after couple of seconds on burrow, kenzei brigada cleared this mezz.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/292210100000e45c9/signature.png]Itzybytzy[/charsig]
    JonXu Hunter r11,Viplala Runekeeper r11 Vihatud warg r10 + everything else below rank 10

Doro, you don't get the point that, using bubbles, my sister either could kill any reaver with my champ. That's not about your skills Doro. It's just about game balance. Kill Muzzard 1v1 without bubbles and you could get some respect for that. Doing that with bubbles is not making of you a great champ but a decent one, like another 20.

Where was your champ when bubbles were not in game? You dare to say Muzzard wasn't awarded as best reaver on the last awards but, before champs became one of the most easymoder class, where was your champ? How many votes u got on the latest awards?And on previous ones?

Man, you're just a common champ. They day you will thank Gods for having met 3 or 4 creeps and will kill them all solo, instead of sprinting away or complainin in forums or calling for help in ooc, well, that day I'd change my opinion about your skills and about the respect you deserve
    Last edited by Navhar; Apr 25 2012 at 04:42 PM.
    [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"][IMG]http://www.kicore.com/navharfirma.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Third Marshal [B]Navhar Battlehammer Reborn[/B], r12 chm, [URL="http://mmw.guildlaunch.com"]MMW[/URL]
    Commander [B]Navharuglycousin[/B], r11 reaver, [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"]MARVELS[/URL]
    [I][B][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Balo71hRTlI"]my youtube video[/URL][/B][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    Doro, you don't get the point that, using bubbles, my sister either could kill any reaver with my champ. That's not about your skills Doro. It's just about game balance. Kill Muzzard 1v1 without bubbles and you could get some respect for that. Doing that with bubbles is not making of you a great champ but a decent one, like another 20.
    Champs are required to use bubbles. So asking me to fight any creep without bubbles is like asking any creep to fight a freep without using any skills. The class is required to use them.

Where was your champ when bubbles were not in game? You dare to say Muzzard wasn't awarded as best reaver on the last awards but, before champs became one of the most easymoder class, where was your champ? How many votes u got on the latest awards?And on previous ones?
    My champ was in the same place my warg is in now: not part of my focus.

Muzzard may have been awarded best reaver but we all know why. It's because he has a high rank, resulting in stronger skills and builds than low ranks. Now that the playing field is sort of levelled with creeps being able to buy skills from the Store, we can finally see just how 'skilled' he really is. I struggle against more low rank creeps who bought skills to the same level as Muzz more than I struggle against Muzz.

As for how many votes I got, not sure. Think I got mentioned couple of times but that hardly means a thing. You've been given loads of votes this time but I've been watching you since update 6 and you are just a generally average champ with audacity. Fights that you struggle or lose against, I had won only moments before without using any bubbles. People are just blind to actual skill and will do the sheeple thing of spouting the first name they think of.

Man, you're just a common champ. They day you will thank Gods for having met 3 or 4 creeps and will kill them all solo, instead of sprinting away or complainin in forums or calling for help in ooc, well, that day I'd change my opinion about your skills and about the respect you deserve
    I'm a common champ? I watched you fail against a blue rank even using a bubble. Then you try to act like you can solo groups of creeps. I can't believe that since you can't even kill some of the easy kills (for me at least) in simple 1v1s. Until you get back to your original supposed level of skill, you can't comment on me. For now, I am better than you, regardless of what other people will incorrectly think.

it was just yesterday after GTA-EC drama when doro logged his reaver to be in peace in GTA came 1 hunter thay sparred hunter won with 70% morale left. that is showing ur skill and how you like to play FOTM classes
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/292210100000e45c9/signature.png]Itzybytzy[/charsig]
    JonXu Hunter r11,Viplala Runekeeper r11 Vihatud warg r10 + everything else below rank 10

I see Dorothir has gotten cocky now that his classes are all the strongest in the Ettenmoors. Why didn't we see you before you got the massive aid from Turbine? Oh right you where only ganking the 1v1 area then. So much for skills.

Page 74 of 143 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 124 ... LastLast