We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 73 of 143 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 3574
  1. #1801
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turin, Italy
    Posts
    382

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    ..Couple minutes later Muzz comes running up out of no where and kills me. He must have been so butthurt that he got killed that he decided that 1v1 didn't exist anymore.
    Mmmh... were you sparrin or fighting someone else when he came gta? Otherwise why to say he decided 1v1 didn't exist anymore... you were just 1 versus 1, weren't u?
    [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"][IMG]http://www.kicore.com/navharfirma.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Third Marshal [B]Navhar Battlehammer Reborn[/B], r12 chm, [URL="http://mmw.guildlaunch.com"]MMW[/URL]
    Commander [B]Navharuglycousin[/B], r11 reaver, [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"]MARVELS[/URL]
    [I][B][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Balo71hRTlI"]my youtube video[/URL][/B][/I]

  2. #1802
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    Mmmh... were you sparrin or fighting someone else when he came gta? Otherwise why to say he decided 1v1 didn't exist anymore... you were just 1 versus 1, weren't u?
    You know 1v1 means both parties accept the fight before hand. Otherwise I could just come along and kill any creep at 1v1 I like one at a time.

  3. #1803
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)
    Posts
    226

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    It wasn't a mistake doro, I thought that was you because I saw you leveling with that character and it had the same last name as you had a few times on your champ, the reason I went for you is because you came from the 1v1 direction and then killed me and then ran back towards the 1v1, I never was a big fan of people doing that.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  4. #1804
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grams Rock - Complaining!
    Posts
    1,095

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    You know 1v1 means both parties accept the fight before hand. Otherwise I could just come along and kill any creep at 1v1 I like one at a time.
    You do that anyway on your Minstrel, not on your champ mind you, last time i mapped to GTA your MNS got the killing blow :-D
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

    Warriors of The Great Eye

  5. #1805
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    749

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    In today's news: FOTM champ's FOTM minstrel discovers 1v1 isn't a safe area for staging ganks out of sight and that's he's got pretty bad karma.
    Last edited by Equendil; Apr 23 2012 at 06:25 PM.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

  6. #1806
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    It wasn't a mistake doro, I thought that was you because I saw you leveling with that character and it had the same last name as you had a few times on your champ, the reason I went for you is because you came from the 1v1 direction and then killed me and then ran back towards the 1v1, I never was a big fan of people doing that.
    So because I came from 1v1 and then went back to 1v1 once you had died (i.e. gone back to 1v1 when there weren't any more creeps around to fight), you decided that gave you the right to come and kill me at 1v1 without retribution? Well, unfortunately you were wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    You do that anyway on your Minstrel, not on your champ mind you, last time i mapped to GTA your MNS got the killing blow :-D
    Can't be right. I never gank people without reason. What's the name of your creep and I'll see if he's on my list and for what reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Equendil View Post
    In today's news: FOTM champ's FOTM minstrel discovers 1v1 isn't a safe area for staging ganks out of sight and that's he's got pretty bad karma.

  7. #1807
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland, Edinburgh
    Posts
    212

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    A clown who looked just like him turned up at my 11th birthday, I always wondered what happened to that piggybank.
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

  8. #1808
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turin, Italy
    Posts
    382

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    You know 1v1 means both parties accept the fight before hand.
    With all the skills u got on a champ u should be able to kill muzzard even if u start with 3k

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Otherwise I could just come along and kill any creep at 1v1 I like one at a time.
    Well, if every time you're losing you pop up bubbles, dire need and men's heal, would be extremely disappointing losing 1v1 against any creep, even though it seems that just happened with Muzzard
    [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"][IMG]http://www.kicore.com/navharfirma.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Third Marshal [B]Navhar Battlehammer Reborn[/B], r12 chm, [URL="http://mmw.guildlaunch.com"]MMW[/URL]
    Commander [B]Navharuglycousin[/B], r11 reaver, [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"]MARVELS[/URL]
    [I][B][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Balo71hRTlI"]my youtube video[/URL][/B][/I]

  9. #1809
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    With all the skills u got on a champ u should be able to kill muzzard even if u start with 3k

    Well, if every time you're losing you pop up bubbles, dire need and men's heal, would be extremely disappointing losing 1v1 against any creep, even though it seems that just happened with Muzzard
    It was on my under-geared minstrel, Nav. Not my champ. Keep up.

  10. #1810

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    It was on my under-geared minstrel, Nav. Not my champ. Keep up.
    is yor mini lvl 70 with lvl 50 gear?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/292210100000e45c9/signature.png]Itzybytzy[/charsig]
    JonXu Hunter r11,Viplala Runekeeper r11 Vihatud warg r10 + everything else below rank 10

  11. #1811
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by JonXu View Post
    is yor mini lvl 70 with lvl 50 gear?
    No, it's lvl 75 with quest reward 75 gear.

  12. #1812
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)
    Posts
    226

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    If you think you can stand around at the 1v1 and then run out of the 1v1 to kill a creep in the river or at the bulls or nearby as a matter of fact and then run back to the 1v1 area to enjoy a spar under my watch then think again. I will show you the same respect as you show me.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  13. #1813
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    If you think you can stand around at the 1v1 and then run out of the 1v1 to kill a creep in the river or at the bulls or nearby as a matter of fact and then run back to the 1v1 area to enjoy a spar under my watch then think again. I will show you the same respect as you show me.
    Fine. Then it seems we've reached an agreement where every time you come to 1v1, I will proceed to kill you and collect my easy renown.

  14. #1814
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grams Rock - Complaining!
    Posts
    1,095

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Fine. Then it seems we've reached an agreement where every time you come to 1v1, I will proceed to kill you and collect my easy renown.
    You will always have my bubble at the ready muzz :-D
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

    Warriors of The Great Eye

  15. #1815
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)
    Posts
    226

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Then the time for talking is over, it's war.



    Thanks Glurf.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  16. #1816
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    For a minute I thought this was a war between me and you. Then I realised just how pathetic you are.

    You came to 1v1 alone, saw me then ran away. Couple minutes later, you're back with friends. Takes a big man to do something that sad.

    Glurf, who's your warleader just so I know?

  17. #1817
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)
    Posts
    226

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Always jumping to conclusions doro, I only just logged in that moment when I saw not just you but 2 other champs and 2 elves there, don't get ahead of yourself now. I moved away to avoid login lag and also I went to retrait because I was traited to spar tactical classes. Not to mention I went for you solo, but with the way you are acting I might just ask people now.

    I figured you would race back to the forums with any excuse.
    Last edited by Muzzard; Apr 24 2012 at 04:11 PM.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  18. #1818
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Sheesh, what's up with all the cattiness on the forums all of a sudden? Did everyone's cycles sync up or something?

    *sprints to safety*
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

    [/CENTER]

  19. #1819
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    115

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    This is nothing new, just the usual moors thread soap opera
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000edf48/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][B]Iyvan[/B] Warden|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Medion[/B] Captain|[B]Graysha[/B] Runekeeper[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Bulzome[/B] Warleader|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Fiale[/B] Stalker|[B]Galm[/B] Blackarrow|[B]Goriate[/B] Reaver|[B]Chaliss[/B] Defiler|[B]Basanda[/B] Weaver (Eldar)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

  20. #1820

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    When the fight is lost in Ettenmoors the fight on the forums can still be won.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100000df242/signature.png]Bitinil[/charsig]

  21. #1821
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoggerius View Post
    When the fight is lost in Ettenmoors the fight on the forums can still be won.
    So who did you lose against to make that comment?

  22. #1822

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    So who did you lose against to make that comment?
    I'm not fighting the war here, you are. I could ask who you lost against but i don't care and Muzzard already enlightened us.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100000df242/signature.png]Bitinil[/charsig]

  23. #1823
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoggerius View Post
    I'm not fighting the war here, you are. I could ask who you lost against but i don't care and Muzzard already enlightened us.
    It was meant as a joke to you. I should really start peppering my posts with smileys so people don't get so rustled.

  24. #1824

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    It was meant as a joke to you. I should really start peppering my posts with smileys so people don't get so rustled.
    And my post was meant as a joke to you. Guess i hit a sore spot there. (Is that better?)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100000df242/signature.png]Bitinil[/charsig]

  25. #1825
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoggerius View Post
    And my post was meant as a joke to you. Guess i hit a sore spot there. (Is that better?)
    Hold on. I apologise to you because you seemed to have misunderstood my post and suddenly it's because you think you've hit a sore spot?

    On the subject of that apparent sore spot: What's your excuse for running away now, Muzz? I was completely alone, we both had full health yet you still felt the need to run away as fast as you could.
    Last edited by Dorothir; Apr 25 2012 at 09:34 AM.

 

 
Page 73 of 143 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload