We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 69 of 143 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 3574

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    You've missed the point.
    Indeed, I can't understand why someone is right when he's complaining when being Open-PvPed while Close-PvPing in an Open-PvP area, same as I can't understand why someone is right when he's complaining when being PvPed while PvEing in an Open-PvP area. It's all about stubbornness
    Maybe I should play another game
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    Thanks for yesterdays fights, Ethel, nice fights

Shame on poor Prasivec interrupting us... :-( (but i understand this, it is only way for him to do some infamies)
    Omg u think we are do it for infamy. U are wrong. Its the only way, how to stop clubbing there. I have nothink against spars - Sure, its the best way how to train your skills against different classes. But if some creeps/freeps resting there for all day and getting easy inf/ren, it makes me very angry.

Next: Why is that area in the middle of battlefield? I saw many times, when creeps hunted freep to that area, and they were killed as a poor gankers. Freep survived.

amen

Now u can say how big noob bla bla bla bla am I.
    !!!The Black Pact!!! The best tribe ever!

Main r13 Warleader Skuruthai DeSade, r7 warg Nurzumbash Ultrasadist, r7 blackarrow FreepsBane MacroMachine, r6 defiler Defidealer SkurusPermkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Maybe I should play another game
    HKO should greet you with the open "paws" then, highly advanced both PvE and PvP content with clearly specific duel areas, will provide you a lot of fun, I'm sure of it .
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Skuruthai View Post
    Next: Why is that area in the middle of battlefield? I saw many times, when creeps hunted freep to that area, and they were killed as a poor gankers. Freep survived.
    Use the forum search and look for snowbourn 1v1 threads. Also ask Fredol if he has anything saved from the 1v1 threads that were on the codemaster forums. Pure gold in there.
    [color=turquoise]Artiar - R5 Guardian: Former Member of Legendarium : Current member of Fate of Norns[/color]
    [color=red]Argick - R11 Warleader[/color]
    Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Argick View Post
    Also ask Fredol if he has anything saved from the 1v1 threads that were on the codemaster forums.
    A web browser will do the trick, if you know how to use it that is.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

That's probably not because it's in the middle of a battlefield, more that the freep/creep knows they might be saved there so they run for it. This will be the case no matter where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    A web browser will do the trick, if you know how to use it that is.
    Don't ask for too much of him, after all he is from Scotland...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100000df242/signature.png]Bitinil[/charsig]

[color=turquoise]Artiar - R5 Guardian: Former Member of Legendarium : Current member of Fate of Norns[/color]
    [color=red]Argick - R11 Warleader[/color]
    Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Argick View Post
    very good and funny memories .. I miss our 2600+ page topic, funny read allways ^^
    Laurelin RP
    sTrolling in Lotro over 8 years
    Lumiere Aineias - Captain of Highest Quality
    Leader of Kinship: What Does the Ithilien Fox Say

I'm a total newb when it comes to PvMP, but the fights that we had going in the very early morning today were totally awesome! Thanks alot to everyone who participated, made me want to go to Ettens way more! Only thing I didn't like was that i never managed to kill Velenifiera(spelling? I suck, myes). More of that, please!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000001a34c4/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Mmm, potatoes <3

Long time ago, one wise man said:

Pew-pew? Lame!
    ''Spars''? Lame!
    Zerg? Lame!
    Roam the map? Lame!
    Stand still and Feed me? Please!
    So keep ganging me at 500 morale, i can live with that, just dont write here these bull*****

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Omg u think we are do it for infamy. U are wrong. Its the only way, how to stop clubbing there. I have nothink against spars - Sure, its the best way how to train your skills against different classes. But if some creeps/freeps resting there for all day and getting easy inf/ren, it makes me very angry.
    Translation: Yeah, we don't just do it for the infamy. We do it to annoy people too. How else can we feel like we make an impact in this world?

It's in the middle of the map for a few reasons:

1. It is easy to get to for both sides.
    2. You can visit it quickly to see if anyone is there.
    3. It's the only place that is open, flat and away from main action still.
    4. ???
    5. Profit!

Sure, you get the occasional person that runs there when they're getting chased or someone who escaped an EC zerg but that doesn't matter. If the freep/creep is still in combat by the time they reach 1v1, they're free to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorbias View Post
    I'm a total newb when it comes to PvMP, but the fights that we had going in the very early morning today were totally awesome! Thanks alot to everyone who participated, made me want to go to Ettens way more! Only thing I didn't like was that i never managed to kill Velenifiera(spelling? I suck, myes). More of that, please!
    Indeed very nice fights and you did well for being new to pvp (read OP wardens :P). And yes it was a lucky day I only died once killed by Kurshat/npcs combo. I can hear the people screaming HUGGER but uh
    Velenifera Weaver r12 - Siliveth CH 75 r7 - Hithiel LM 75 - Diamara BR 75 .Sara.

Quote Originally Posted by IyvanEU View Post
    Just to clarify, is the AoE snare effect on every target the AoE lifetaps hit? The tooltip says target which implies one, but I hope that's a typo. Any idea how long the duration is as well? I'm planning on going for the fist set as well as I'm using lifetaps a lot more now. Also interested if it applies to ranged lifetaps in assailment, that will be fun

It's probably possible to trait spear or fist and maintain reasonable survivability purely because our lifetaps are viable heals in themselves now, and these don't really get buffed by shield traits. There doesn't seem to be a lot of benefit to running more than 2 fist to me though - the ranged dps increase beyond 2 traits is minimal and if you want melee then I guess that's where the spear traits come in. I'm probably going to stick with 5 shield / 2 fist myself as that gives me insane survivability, great ranged dps and reasonable melee dps.
    I was hoping to try spear line again at some point (I used to run it always), the problem is that they messed our dots up to be common damage again. I may give it a shot this weekend. Like you I am not sure what traiting full fist gives you, with desolation not being a ranged skill and with DR + audacity I don't think the fears will help much. Will catch up in game and let you know what I think. Problem will be not having the right legacies for each line to be fully effective.

Thanks to all the creeps that have had a spar with me at 1v1 its hard to find a fight these days as a warden, which is understandable as we are a tad OP 1v1 :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000010cfd1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    EU Forum Handle: Bailey
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/2623925/152559437378277329/]Warden[/url]

i dont like Prasivec and his crew, but their principles are not any weaker then those 1v1-ers have ... Ettenmoors really is the open battlefield and if devs wanted safe spot for 1v1 they would do it in all these years (and I am sure it wouldnt be in the center of map )

imo no one should complain getting ganked at GTA

I had a few versions of answers, but it doesn't matter, it is only pvp...

Evernight

Nav, I don't visit 1v1 neither to spar nor gank, neither on creep nor freep so I am prolly not the person you think I am, but in general I support your attitude

Quote Originally Posted by ledofredo View Post
    Nav, I don't visit 1v1 neither to spar nor gank, neither on creep nor freep so I am prolly not the person you think I am, but in general I support your attitude
    He probably thinks you're Fredol/Minamata (who's GrandCru by the way, Nav).

Would help if you had who your freeps/creeps are in your sig. Stops confusion. Only trolls try to hide who they are, for fear of retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by ledofredo View Post
    Sorry, Doro is right, I forgot fredol/mina is Gran My apologies
    [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"][IMG]http://www.kicore.com/navharfirma.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Third Marshal [B]Navhar Battlehammer Reborn[/B], r12 chm, [URL="http://mmw.guildlaunch.com"]MMW[/URL]
    Commander [B]Navharuglycousin[/B], r11 reaver, [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"]MARVELS[/URL]
    [I][B][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Balo71hRTlI"]my youtube video[/URL][/B][/I]

Most of my kin are casual pvpers at best. Upon a little outing in the moors a few nights back, we stopped to play with Rockwithers. With the others in the group off targeting random cowes, looking at the stars etc.. only two of us remained to tickle Rockwithers. And it was very slow work

A random burglar rode by us.. .leading to squeals on vent. But the burglar watched us for a few moments, then began hitting Rockwithers. And in a very short time, had killed him.

With a quick nod to us, he got back on his horse & rode away.

Just a nice little moment Thanks to him.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000025bd60/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[i]Formerly of Imladris[/i]

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    Thanks for yesterdays fights, Ethel, nice fights

Shame on poor Prasivec interrupting us... :-( (but i understand this, it is only way for him to do some infamies)
    asi ti pecie na tu tvoju hlavicku nie ? organizovane suboje su statspaddovanie a obchadzanie pravidiel hrania .

Farming and stat-padding
    In games where achievements and player abilities are unlocked by defeating a number of enemies or challenges of a particular class, players may arrange to win or lose against one another in order to obtain the achievements without having to play the game linearly. This is also known as stat-padding, swapping, or boosting, and most players[who?] do not consider it to be cheating unless it is used to win the game (or make it easier to win).
    The term farming also refers to the practice of garnering achievements or virtual property for the purpose of real-money-trading.[8] With rare exception, this has no direct effect on the gaming experience of other players; instead, it is a violation of most EULAs and could devalue the virtual property being farmed.
    A special type of farming that occurs in multiplayer games where multiple players join a game that is based around taking objectives, like capture the flag or domination, but instead of working to take the objective, they focus mainly on scoring kills. This is known as kill farming and is generally frowned upon. This was especially common in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, where players would become angry and bitter when others would try and advance the game (e.g. planting a bomb at a target location that, if allowed to detonate, would end the game) and would discourage their team from protecting the bomb so the enemy could defuse it. This is because these players would attempt to farm kills to gain the tactical nuke ability, which would also end the game. Although this isn't considered boosting, critics of the tactical nuke cited this as a reason to exclude it from further Call of Duty games because it ruined the gameplay of objective-based games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheatin...d_stat-padding
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e01000007dc74/signature.png]Prasivec[/charsig]

Your nightmare is coming back. Segovax the incomparabler BA, pwned all melee in solo.

I declare war again too all hobbits, men, elf and race of man.

Bring it on. 100 in combat speed runs, 500 brands, 500 morae pots, 1000 dmg buffs etc....

See ya soon in the moors

Segovax Pej tu vin blekerov
    Vanimaista Mestari - Blademaster of Mirkwood, The incomparable.(Currently banned until April 8th 2012)

Best PVMP Champion in Middle-Earth - There are none equal.

Supreme master ninja&troll&spy. Playing LOTRO since BETA. Massive Experience , one hell of an attitude. Veteran of countless battles, completely mastered champion style,,,

(In game)
    Will of steel - If u are about too whine in my chat, provoke, QQ or anything simmilar , no pleasure u shall receive "aka" no reply at all.

Why? It hurts the most.

i know about one skiller all call him maratonsprinter . His skill buble buble stun sprint to ec
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e01000007dc74/signature.png]Prasivec[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    Your nightmare is coming back. Segovax the incomparabler BA, pwned all melee in solo.

I declare war again too all hobbits, men, elf and race of man.

Bring it on. 100 in combat speed runs, 500 brands, 500 morae pots, 1000 dmg buffs etc....

See ya soon in the moors

Segovax Pej tu vin blekerov
    Early release from the asylum?

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...t=#post6053954

Quote Originally Posted by StaleZly View Post
    i know about one skiller all call him maratonsprinter . His skill buble buble stun sprint to ec

Quote Originally Posted by StaleZly View Post
    asi ti pecie na tu tvoju hlavicku nie ? organizovane suboje su statspaddovanie a obchadzanie pravidiel hrania .
    [/url]
    I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am

p.s. someone deleted some posts?

Evernight

Page 69 of 143 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast