We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 68 of 143 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 3574
  1. #1676
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    I club as well, so I heard. But I am not like Chrimborn and Morthai.
    Give my best regards to your kin mates.
    Hello mate,

    At least from my understanding:
    Chrimborn - I don't know if he clubs or not, but I think not. I know he did a lot of proper PvMP in past years. Tho he got really annoyed with U6 and quit (shame, really). He controlled his 5 (?) reavers to give points to freeps in normal raid, not giving the points to his guard (as far as I know, may be wrong tho).

    About me? Yes, I killed my creep for two days to get missing 2k commendations to get the gloves (about hour before work with renown buff). Honestly I did not (used) read the PvMP forums so I was not aware it's against the rules. Therefore I am sorry and I would like to apologize for my behaviour. In last days you can meet me on reaver Fiku early in the morning between 07:00-08:30 questing to get the commendations.

    Sorry again and thank you for reading.
    Last edited by Mortai; Mar 19 2012 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Typos, rewording for better understanding.

  2. #1677
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    246

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortai View Post
    Hello mate,

    At least from my understanding:
    Chrimborn - I don't know if he clubs or not, but I think not. I know he did a lot of proper PvMP in past years. Tho he got really annoyed with U6 and quit (shame, really). He controlled his 5 (?) reavers to give points to freeps in normal raid, not giving the points to his guard (as far as I know, may be wrong tho).

    About me? Yes, I killed my creep for two days to get missing 2k commendations to get the gloves (about hour before work with renown buff). Honestly I did not (used) read the PvMP forums so I was not aware it's against the rules. Therefore I am sorry and I would like to apologize for my behaviour. In last days you can meet me on reaver Fiku early in the morning between 07:00-08:30 questing to get the commendations.

    Sorry again and thank you for reading.
    Yeah you wrong, chrim club his guard, not looking like quiting.
    But it seems to be a standard now for freeps to club.
    (Some others club with freep to get audacity for their creep though, i don't blame only freeps).
    I am crazy tbh that only fredol care about it.

    The biggest shame is on kinship leaders not caring about it.

  3. #1678

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by korig View Post
    But it seems to be a standard now for freeps to club.
    (Some others club with freep to get audacity for their creep though, i don't blame only freeps).
    I am crazy tbh that only fredol care about it.
    Raid, ''spars'' and ''spars'', different ways, same goal. Players have created their own convenience store long before Turbine.
    Though, self-farmers are more inventive than the others, more interesting to find and read their ''excuses''. Enlightening.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  4. #1679
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    117

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by korig View Post
    I am crazy tbh that only fredol care about it.

    The biggest shame is on kinship leaders not caring about it.
    I care a lot about clubfighting and being one that plays a lot at night I go often to check the borders of the map with my spider and sometimes with my little warg. But I'm not lucky as Fredol is. I saw Morthai online for hours in gramsfoot (I was scouting with my burg too and saw him in the online users) and I knew he was clubbing but I coudnt find him.
    Then I get accused by Fredol to club at 1 vs 1, that is just ridiculous. I dont even want to answer to this.
    Velenifera Weaver r12 - Siliveth CH 75 r7 - Hithiel LM 75 - Diamara BR 75 .Sara.

  5. #1680
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortai View Post
    Hello mate,

    At least from my understanding:
    Chrimborn - I don't know if he clubs or not, but I think not. I know he did a lot of proper PvMP in past years. Tho he got really annoyed with U6 and quit (shame, really). He controlled his 5 (?) reavers to give points to freeps in normal raid, not giving the points to his guard (as far as I know, may be wrong tho).

    About me? Yes, I killed my creep for two days to get missing 2k commendations to get the gloves (about hour before work with renown buff). Honestly I did not (used) read the PvMP forums so I was not aware it's against the rules. Therefore I am sorry and I would like to apologize for my behaviour. In last days you can meet me on reaver Fiku early in the morning between 07:00-08:30 questing to get the commendations.

    Sorry again and thank you for reading.
    Seriously, you don't have to apologise for self-farming. It's only the ones who take this game too seriously that care and they'll cry about anything.

  6. #1681
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Seriously, you don't have to apologise for self-farming. It's only the ones who take this game too seriously that care and they'll cry about anything.
    Well mate,

    I respect the other players, so when I did something wrong, I feel apology is in place.

  7. #1682
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    25

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    i personally don't care, because it's difficult to draw the line where clubbing starts .. e.g. if you dig deep enough in the concept of 1v1 it's kind of legalized clubbing as well ..

    in the end it does not really matter because clubber always:
    - is so lame it doesn't matter what rank he is
    - leaves the game soon

  8. #1683
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortai View Post
    Well mate,

    I respect the other players, so when I did something wrong, I feel apology is in place.
    But you didn't do anything wrong. No one was hurt by it and it was just a quick fix. No biggy.

  9. #1684
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Istanbul/Turkiye
    Posts
    331

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Thanks for the 1v1 fights.Especially dapple ; bloodtail and many others cant remember.Win some lose some..

    Such a shame nub gankers ruined many encounters.But got what they deserve and will not call their name.

    One apology to the warg named Que .... stg i got stuck to some lag and cant even log out somebody killed you there sorry about it.

    What surprised me was when i was fighting a defiller i lost my power bar in mere seconds ; dunno if it was a power drain but had to fight without power the whole fight.It was devastating of course ; but learning stg new is always wellcomed.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~ [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=purple]MeL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Circle of Trust[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#666699][COLOR=purple]Melowar [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=darkgreen]MeL thyPointedEarHunter [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=red]Crymeareaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?399046-Join-Warden-Squad-of-Snowbourn-%21&p=5428178#post5428178"][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Join Warden Squad Today![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]_______[/COLOR][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][B][I]Snowbourn[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]__[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]___[/COLOR]__[/COLOR][URL="http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381206"][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]PvMP Video/Movie Gallery[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][/CENTER]

  10. #1685
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Istanbul/Turkiye
    Posts
    331

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    a bit silent here ..


    anyway thanks for gis for putting fair and nice fights.You could actually win the 2nd encounter if that nub warg didnt interfere and you cease attacking.

    /bows
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~ [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=purple]MeL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Circle of Trust[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#666699][COLOR=purple]Melowar [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=darkgreen]MeL thyPointedEarHunter [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=red]Crymeareaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?399046-Join-Warden-Squad-of-Snowbourn-%21&p=5428178#post5428178"][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Join Warden Squad Today![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]_______[/COLOR][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][B][I]Snowbourn[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]__[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]___[/COLOR]__[/COLOR][URL="http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381206"][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]PvMP Video/Movie Gallery[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][/CENTER]

  11. #1686
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    115

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Sorry for not responding to you the other day Lowell - was in the middle of a fight

    After yesterday, I'm certain us Wardens are gonna get nerfed, in PvP at least. Got chased by 3 greenie reavers, took one out easily without a dent to my health - nothing too special there, but then reinforcements came and it was like 6v1 with a couple of high ranks iirc as well - I had to blow NS, but think the fight lasted 2m or so and I took down another greenie before dying. I thought I was joking when I said I'd be able to take a full group of creeps, but with higher audacity and a bit of luck, it might actually be possible depending on rank / skill

    I think its our AoE lifetaps that are making survivability vs groups so high - given you can stack it up to 10 times and at around 200 per tick, it takes 2 EoBs at most to be ticking 2k every 4s, and thats before you throw in fierce resolve and resolution.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000edf48/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][B]Iyvan[/B] Warden|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Medion[/B] Captain|[B]Graysha[/B] Runekeeper[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Bulzome[/B] Warleader|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Fiale[/B] Stalker|[B]Galm[/B] Blackarrow|[B]Goriate[/B] Reaver|[B]Chaliss[/B] Defiler|[B]Basanda[/B] Weaver (Eldar)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

  12. #1687
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    321

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by MeLoWaR View Post
    Thanks for the 1v1 fights.Especially dapple ; bloodtail and many others cant remember.Win some lose some..

    Such a shame nub gankers ruined many encounters.But got what they deserve and will not call their name.

    One apology to the warg named Que .... stg i got stuck to some lag and cant even log out somebody killed you there sorry about it.

    What surprised me was when i was fighting a defiller i lost my power bar in mere seconds ; dunno if it was a power drain but had to fight without power the whole fight.It was devastating of course ; but learning stg new is always wellcomed.
    Hey, wasn't checking the forums lately, thanks for those fights and for letting me have my encoutners with Kush, some random minstrel and 2 hunters, appreciated .

    Noticed that you and Toladoc tend to start your fights from dps then switch to heal on about 50-30% morale which is a bit tricky, unless I kite you during the end phase I'm sure you can outheal my dps pretty easy, unless I'm in shadow and able to keep up while having possibly high dps and icpr in a pocket.

    About the defilers, aye, their draining flies seem pretty devastating after the update against most of the classes, even if they don't have any dps, they can easily let you burn down your power and slowly kill in time by reflect, gourds and blight if they managed to induct. Thus I'm sure a good defiler should be a king in 1v1, relying on flies and blight in the majority makes wonders.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

  13. #1688
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    27

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Hey, wasn't checking the forums lately, thanks for those fights and for letting me have my encoutners with Kush, some random minstrel and 2 hunters, appreciated .

    Noticed that you and Toladoc tend to start your fights from dps then switch to heal on about 50-30% morale which is a bit tricky, unless I kite you during the end phase I'm sure you can outheal my dps pretty easy, unless I'm in shadow and able to keep up while having possibly high dps and icpr in a pocket.

    About the defilers, aye, their draining flies seem pretty devastating after the update against most of the classes, even if they don't have any dps, they can easily let you burn down your power and slowly kill in time by reflect, gourds and blight if they managed to induct. Thus I'm sure a good defiler should be a king in 1v1, relying on flies and blight in the majority makes wonders.
    Will this be the comeback of Etheal?
    Anyways, great fights lately, even though there are some pve freepraids, but hey, Turbine brought it upon us, so I would prolly do the same.

    Sadly, there was a freep yesterday who came to his creep to start flaming us because he got killed. This does not happen alot but some people have to make a scene I guess...
    .
    Absurd Lannister R11 Orc Reaver ~ BF
    TrunX ThePainTrain R7 Man Champion ~ Mordors Most Wanted
    Pruim Methaarop 74 Hobbit Minstrel ~ Mordors Most Wanted

  14. #1689
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Istanbul/Turkiye
    Posts
    331

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Hey, wasn't checking the forums lately, thanks for those fights and for letting me have my encoutners with Kush, some random minstrel and 2 hunters, appreciated .

    Noticed that you and Toladoc tend to start your fights from dps then switch to heal on about 50-30% morale which is a bit tricky, unless I kite you during the end phase I'm sure you can outheal my dps pretty easy, unless I'm in shadow and able to keep up while having possibly high dps and icpr in a pocket.

    About the defilers, aye, their draining flies seem pretty devastating after the update against most of the classes, even if they don't have any dps, they can easily let you burn down your power and slowly kill in time by reflect, gourds and blight if they managed to induct. Thus I'm sure a good defiler should be a king in 1v1, relying on flies and blight in the majority makes wonders.
    np i always respect 1v1 as much as possible.Btw i didn't know BT was your warg Ethel ; guess veteran hunters are enjoying shadow lately.

    Yes i tend to start with dps then heal a bit and try to regenerate power stance dance and keep dps up in the end.Still with new warden it is a learning process im planning to change combat play a bit which require much more stance dance so yes it is tricky.

    I actually wonder how fist line warden can perform in a 1v1 situation with the full vigilance set.Groth seems to test that line.The aoe %25 snare effect can be a devastating tool with desolation in close combat and aoe leeches against small groups.

    About wargs , flayer seems the way to dominate 1v1 unless you re fighting a squishy.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~ [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=purple]MeL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Circle of Trust[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#666699][COLOR=purple]Melowar [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=darkgreen]MeL thyPointedEarHunter [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=red]Crymeareaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?399046-Join-Warden-Squad-of-Snowbourn-%21&p=5428178#post5428178"][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Join Warden Squad Today![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]_______[/COLOR][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][B][I]Snowbourn[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]__[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]___[/COLOR]__[/COLOR][URL="http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381206"][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]PvMP Video/Movie Gallery[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][/CENTER]

  15. #1690
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    115

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by MeLoWaR View Post
    np i always respect 1v1 as much as possible.Btw i didn't know BT was your warg Ethel ; guess veteran hunters are enjoying shadow lately.

    Yes i tend to start with dps then heal a bit and try to regenerate power stance dance and keep dps up in the end.Still with new warden it is a learning process im planning to change combat play a bit which require much more stance dance so yes it is tricky.

    I actually wonder how fist line warden can perform in a 1v1 situation with the full vigilance set.Groth seems to test that line.The aoe %25 snare effect can be a devastating tool with desolation in close combat and aoe leeches against small groups.

    About wargs , flayer seems the way to dominate 1v1 unless you re fighting a squishy.
    Just to clarify, is the AoE snare effect on every target the AoE lifetaps hit? The tooltip says target which implies one, but I hope that's a typo. Any idea how long the duration is as well? I'm planning on going for the fist set as well as I'm using lifetaps a lot more now. Also interested if it applies to ranged lifetaps in assailment, that will be fun

    It's probably possible to trait spear or fist and maintain reasonable survivability purely because our lifetaps are viable heals in themselves now, and these don't really get buffed by shield traits. There doesn't seem to be a lot of benefit to running more than 2 fist to me though - the ranged dps increase beyond 2 traits is minimal and if you want melee then I guess that's where the spear traits come in. I'm probably going to stick with 5 shield / 2 fist myself as that gives me insane survivability, great ranged dps and reasonable melee dps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000edf48/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][B]Iyvan[/B] Warden|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Medion[/B] Captain|[B]Graysha[/B] Runekeeper[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Bulzome[/B] Warleader|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Fiale[/B] Stalker|[B]Galm[/B] Blackarrow|[B]Goriate[/B] Reaver|[B]Chaliss[/B] Defiler|[B]Basanda[/B] Weaver (Eldar)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

  16. #1691
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    321

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by TrunX View Post
    Will this be the comeback of Etheal?
    Anyways, great fights lately, even though there are some pve freepraids, but hey, Turbine brought it upon us, so I would prolly do the same.

    Sadly, there was a freep yesterday who came to his creep to start flaming us because he got killed. This does not happen alot but some people have to make a scene I guess...
    Hehe, doubt if I will restore him in any manner, not a real fan of defilers right now, warg been always a very flexible class, that fit my playstyle more than pressing few buttons go on ./follow and spammheal the fellows while watching a movie and doing 4 other things at the same time (not that I have anything to them ).

    I agree though, I was never a follower of such attitude as relogging just to complain on an opposite side about something, it's pvp after all and if you get killed eventually you should knew how to take it.


    Quote Originally Posted by MeLoWaR View Post
    np i always respect 1v1 as much as possible.Btw i didn't know BT was your warg Ethel ; guess veteran hunters are enjoying shadow lately.

    Yes i tend to start with dps then heal a bit and try to regenerate power stance dance and keep dps up in the end.Still with new warden it is a learning process im planning to change combat play a bit which require much more stance dance so yes it is tricky.

    I actually wonder how fist line warden can perform in a 1v1 situation with the full vigilance set.Groth seems to test that line.The aoe %25 snare effect can be a devastating tool with desolation in close combat and aoe leeches against small groups.

    About wargs , flayer seems the way to dominate 1v1 unless you re fighting a squishy.
    I wouldn't say that they are actually enjoying it, since in a shadow I'm able to take them down to 0 during the initial stun very often (unless they are buffed or with high enough audacity). It's a good counter though against the high crits that we all witnessed yet few weeks ago from the freepside, but for the price of the survivability, that we have very low in this stance even with the maxed audacity.

    From my experience I tend to draw with Groth pretty often due to the crazy dots he apply, if I'm engaging him in shadow, fights lasts usually shorter than in a flayer. In the end, both variants end up with the vey similar result. Kiting in a flayer would be totally wrong since his ranged dps is pretty crazy so I would kite him for nothing if I would plan to actually restore my morale in time, as I would got eaten by the dots earlier. Shadow is pretty much universal against most of the classes, unless I have to engage heavies that I may be aware of them burning a lot of cooldowns then I'm swapping to flayer. However even guards and champs that tend to put up an equal fight can be beaten in shadow, since basically you press like 4 skills that are unavoidable in any manner if in shadow (which also works perfectly against burgs).

    On the other hand, flayer is a bit easymode stance, that's a fact, unless you don't kite anyhow while using it. If doing the kitefest then I'm sure I would barely loose against any heavy. Was testing it yesterday more carefully with Kush, Ustat and Nav, also with a couple of fights vs. Addre previously and I only kited once during the fight with Ustat with the result of winning every match, since he got an insane heal after critting on me surprisingly high with the upcoming oaths (that which I didn't kited out again), not mentioning his high mitigations and icmr that always been a serious pain .

    Yet in what flayer fails is using it as a prio weapon against minstrels, since you need to put up a major dps on them to actually break their healing and you definitely won't make it in flayer. Also you're loosing a possibility to silence them, so again, you allow them to play their skills almost during the whole fight (with the exception on the disarm, that you can put in for 5s either being lucky on snap crit, either burning 5m cd howl of agression, while expecting it can mess up their tactics). Hoping for the raking claw ''awesome'' use, won't serve you too much here, since a smart minstrel will just keep up with ballads and kite you out until you will completely run of out of power. So again, hard nuke from the beginning makes wonders.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

  17. #1692
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sopron, Hungary
    Posts
    5

    Cool Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Good action today in the morning! Tho Audacity seems to be a bit too stronk I think, at 7 it is just ruining any kind of CC. But still some good 3v3 3v4 fights!

  18. #1693
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Istanbul/Turkiye
    Posts
    331

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Hehe, doubt if I will restore him in any manner, not a real fan of defilers right now, warg been always a very flexible class, that fit my playstyle more than pressing few buttons go on ./follow and spammheal the fellows while watching a movie and doing 4 other things at the same time (not that I have anything to them ).

    I agree though, I was never a follower of such attitude as relogging just to complain on an opposite side about something, it's pvp after all and if you get killed eventually you should knew how to take it.




    I wouldn't say that they are actually enjoying it, since in a shadow I'm able to take them down to 0 during the initial stun very often (unless they are buffed or with high enough audacity). It's a good counter though against the high crits that we all witnessed yet few weeks ago from the freepside, but for the price of the survivability, that we have very low in this stance even with the maxed audacity.

    From my experience I tend to draw with Groth pretty often due to the crazy dots he apply, if I'm engaging him in shadow, fights lasts usually shorter than in a flayer. In the end, both variants end up with the vey similar result. Kiting in a flayer would be totally wrong since his ranged dps is pretty crazy so I would kite him for nothing if I would plan to actually restore my morale in time, as I would got eaten by the dots earlier. Shadow is pretty much universal against most of the classes, unless I have to engage heavies that I may be aware of them burning a lot of cooldowns then I'm swapping to flayer. However even guards and champs that tend to put up an equal fight can be beaten in shadow, since basically you press like 4 skills that are unavoidable in any manner if in shadow (which also works perfectly against burgs).

    On the other hand, flayer is a bit easymode stance, that's a fact, unless you don't kite anyhow while using it. If doing the kitefest then I'm sure I would barely loose against any heavy. Was testing it yesterday more carefully with Kush, Ustat and Nav, also with a couple of fights vs. Addre previously and I only kited once during the fight with Ustat with the result of winning every match, since he got an insane heal after critting on me surprisingly high with the upcoming oaths (that which I didn't kited out again), not mentioning his high mitigations and icmr that always been a serious pain .

    Yet in what flayer fails is using it as a prio weapon against minstrels, since you need to put up a major dps on them to actually break their healing and you definitely won't make it in flayer. Also you're loosing a possibility to silence them, so again, you allow them to play their skills almost during the whole fight (with the exception on the disarm, that you can put in for 5s either being lucky on snap crit, either burning 5m cd howl of agression, while expecting it can mess up their tactics). Hoping for the raking claw ''awesome'' use, won't serve you too much here, since a smart minstrel will just keep up with ballads and kite you out until you will completely run of out of power. So again, hard nuke from the beginning makes wonders.
    Yeah , if i were a stalker id go for agressive stance too , in lotro the ez mode heavy stances are not fun imo , unless you use them in specific instances like raid leading. ( e.g shield traited warden for instance..)

    Well i saw your fights with Ustat , i was amazed how strong a captain's survivability is now.I really admire the cpatain class by desing it is such a nice choice for leading a group or raid as commander.Yet in ettens there are a few good ones i can count.

    I wonder what flayer stance can achieve in raid vs raid fights , 20 wargs 4 warleaders :P Im not sure you can ambush with shadow then jump to flayer stance though.Perhaps disp + stance change ? It would be such a shocking encounter for an average freep raid.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~ [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=purple]MeL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Circle of Trust[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#666699][COLOR=purple]Melowar [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=darkgreen]MeL thyPointedEarHunter [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=red]Crymeareaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?399046-Join-Warden-Squad-of-Snowbourn-%21&p=5428178#post5428178"][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Join Warden Squad Today![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]_______[/COLOR][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][B][I]Snowbourn[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]__[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]___[/COLOR]__[/COLOR][URL="http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381206"][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]PvMP Video/Movie Gallery[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][/CENTER]

  19. #1694
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    321

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by MeLoWaR View Post
    Yeah , if i were a stalker id go for agressive stance too , in lotro the ez mode heavy stances are not fun imo , unless you use them in specific instances like raid leading. ( e.g shield traited warden for instance..)

    Well i saw your fights with Ustat , i was amazed how strong a captain's survivability is now.I really admire the cpatain class by desing it is such a nice choice for leading a group or raid as commander.Yet in ettens there are a few good ones i can count.

    I wonder what flayer stance can achieve in raid vs raid fights , 20 wargs 4 warleaders :P Im not sure you can ambush with shadow then jump to flayer stance though.Perhaps disp + stance change ? It would be such a shocking encounter for an average freep raid.
    A well-played captain can stand a chance against most of the creep classes nowdays, maybe only having some sort of issues against weavers that can keep him on range almost all the time by an endless kitefest, drain and debuffs also the upgraded catch prey is a win here. Defilers as well, drain, debuffs, blight and it's basically done. Not sure how does the cpt stands against the war-leaders, although I think it can't be that bad as against those 2 classes.

    Ustat stack the mitigations and icmr, starts with the morale banner then on about 50% of his morale, swaps into the war banner that provides him a lot of crit chance, that's very tricky and without the well-placed silences (if in shadow) you can do nothing against that walking bunker . In flayer that thing looks different but again your mitigations and armour value are way higher than in shadow stance so you can afford on a long and an exhausting struggle.

    Flayer's power, if we are talking about raid vs raid, lies in a pack flayer skill, with the help of which you can easily ground most of the targets that cannot b/p/e for the few precious seconds. In an every good prospering warg pack or a raid, there should be definitely few wargs with that skill. The rest should walk around rather in shadow stance for the very high burst dps that is a key to win after all.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

  20. #1695
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    88

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Words
    I bet youre a pain in the ### to beat now! Miss your shiny fur! *pat*
    [Center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921d000000035a32/signature.png]Exstimul[/charsig]
    Shapexs - Puppie R7
    Hunter, Blackarrow, Defiler[/CENTER]

  21. #1696
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Snowbourn
    Posts
    586

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Thanks for yesterdays fights, Ethel, nice fights

    Shame on poor Prasivec interrupting us... :-( (but i understand this, it is only way for him to do some infamies)

    Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

  22. #1697
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    321

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    Thanks for yesterdays fights, Ethel, nice fights

    Shame on poor Prasivec interrupting us... :-( (but i understand this, it is only way for him to do some infamies)
    Aye, thanks likewise (gambler is a b***h ). I got used to that already, so it doesn't really thrills me, same as those that keep defending and supporting the gankers. But oh well, in the end they are not doing anything against the game rules, so it's hard to argue with their stubborn nature if they are convinced that they are doing it right.


    Quote Originally Posted by Exs View Post
    I bet youre a pain in the ### to beat now! Miss your shiny fur! *pat*
    Where have you been slacker , jump on the Xfire at least, so we can chat a bit.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

  23. #1698

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    they are not doing anything against the game rules, so it's hard to argue with their stubborn nature if they are convinced that they are doing it right.
    And the pot is calling the kettle black.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  24. #1699
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    321

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    And the pot is calling the kettle black.
    You've missed the point. You cannot put it into their heads, that what they are doing is wrong, they just see that the other people are having fun, so they can't miss an occasion to ruin it.

    It's not about points, since they are getting like 10-20 per kill, it's about being completely antisocial and keep following an idea of constantly destroying something, what the community have created.

    Blaming someone for doing something against the game rules is a one thing, but if they do something against the community's will is different thing. You cannot report them, you cannot blame them openly, you can just simply disagree.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

  25. #1700
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    At the end of the day they might be "winning" briefly in terms of the game, but in the long term their inability to conceive that they are ruining the experience for other real life people means they are, quite frankly, failing at life.

    Just my two cents
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

    [/CENTER]

 

 
Page 68 of 143 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 118 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload