We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 66 of 143 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 3574

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Thormantir View Post
    yes..he called her dorogirlfriend :P
    I tried to once. She hit me and decided to watch Glee really loud. I learn from my mistakes...

So, creeps, how do you like my new gambler? Am I awesome just like Doro?
    just joking

I have a question for wargs and spiders:

what do you think about your updates? its good? its bad? should we be afraid?
    Last edited by Vilda; Mar 13 2012 at 10:21 AM.

**holes ; zagud ; devilwarg and evelpower camping 1v1 and attacking anything below 1/4 morale.We were fighting with defilehealer then that noobba attacked me below 2k morale.Still owned that zagud but he called even wargs and reavers lol what a sad clown.

Quote Originally Posted by MeLoWaR View Post
    **holes ; zagud ; devilwarg and evelpower camping 1v1 and attacking anything below 1/4 morale.We were fighting with defilehealer then that noobba attacked me below 2k morale.Still owned that zagud but he called even wargs and reavers lol what a sad clown.
    camping? in 1vs1? lol i dont remember i killed anyone else apart from you near trolls *outside of your beloved area* but i'm sure when someone is angry they always add their own spice in the story ;p

you owned him hmmmm he survived with 500 health, i would love to know who else i killed as i dont remember killing anyone else hmmmm its either i'm going crazy or someone is bla bla ing and making up stories

Quote Originally Posted by Lidro View Post
    camping? in 1vs1? lol i dont remember i killed anyone else apart from you near trolls *outside of your beloved area* but i'm sure when someone is angry they always add their own spice in the story ;p

you owned him hmmmm he survived with 500 health, i would love to know who else i killed as i dont remember killing anyone else hmmmm its either i'm going crazy or someone is bla bla ing and making up stories
    story ? here are the facts.
    There was a loremaster fighting 1v1 and when he was low morale and that zagud attacked him out of nowhere therefore me and a burglar attacked the ba but others didnt care so we got kille by other creeps
    .After a while i came back didnt interrupt anyone's 1v1 asked any reavers ( one was evelpower he didnt dare to fight) if want to 1v1 they didnt want to.Thus we started a 1v1 with defihealer it was an even fight and he was cut on morale and power but doing well ; we were both under % morale and that zagud again started attacking me this time so defi ceased attacking.When i began attacking that noob ba i was on 2k morale and barely 1k power ( ofc he is on full morale EVADE ON and 30 meters shooting lol) .Still i owned him even though he escaped death because devilwarg stunned me before hitting one last blow and evelpower also joined the fight while i was stunned ( cj ) and the ba was on 500 morale.

You liked the story ? I dont care if i win any points or kill but literally own those noobs.Next time if you want to fight come like a man and face me by yourself.

ps: I'm not shield traited.
    Last edited by MeLoWaR; Mar 13 2012 at 10:32 PM.

you kill me, I kill you
    get over it, it's pvp

How about making an Official Highest Audacity Ranked PVPer Thread? You know, with server first and such?...
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    How about making an Official Highest Audacity Ranked PVPer Thread? You know, with server first and such?...

Quote Originally Posted by MeLoWaR View Post
    story ? here are the facts.
    There was a loremaster fighting 1v1 and when he was low morale and that zagud attacked him out of nowhere therefore me and a burglar attacked the ba but others didnt care so we got kille by other creeps
    .After a while i came back didnt interrupt anyone's 1v1 asked any reavers ( one was evelpower he didnt dare to fight) if want to 1v1 they didnt want to.Thus we started a 1v1 with defihealer it was an even fight and he was cut on morale and power but doing well ; we were both under % morale and that zagud again started attacking me this time so defi ceased attacking.When i began attacking that noob ba i was on 2k morale and barely 1k power ( ofc he is on full morale EVADE ON and 30 meters shooting lol) .Still i owned him even though he escaped death because devilwarg stunned me before hitting one last blow and evelpower also joined the fight while i was stunned ( cj ) and the ba was on 500 morale.

You liked the story ? I dont care if i win any points or kill but literally own those noobs.Next time if you want to fight come like a man and face me by yourself.

ps: I'm not shield traited.
    i think this story is the fact. you changed the story you mentioned before you said i camped 1vs1 ganking anyone with low health now you're saying i stunned you before you launch your last hit, the time i arrived defi/kori were standing next each others on full health/power and i took HH direction when i saw you fighting the BA near the trolls area so i stunned you to save him nothing wrong with that it was out of *1vs1 area* so your QQing are useless in my opinion,it could be better if you QQed over that BA only ;p , and i really hope you werent that reaver rank0 that had serious problems insulting that BA

note: yes i liked the story.
    Last edited by Lidro; Mar 14 2012 at 11:14 AM. Reason: to many langauge mistakes

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know I'm going to be inactive for the next weeks, if not months, if not.. ever.

I thank you all for the action there has been, though lately it's only zerging. No calling names, no point in that. The ones that feel guilty, please do, many people #### up this server in many ways. And I thank you all for that, great job!

I just wished I could reach rank 11 before I left, but for now I don't see that happen yet.

Thanks turbine for ruining the game since F2P and now dealing a final blow to it!

Tol out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    ...and now dealing a final blow to it!
    How's that? Its because 2 creep classes got deserved buffs? There is red map is moors now cause freeps are checking out new content and gearing up, they will steamroll trough moors again in few days. No need for such drama.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know I'm going to be inactive for the next weeks, if not months, if not.. ever.

I thank you all for the action there has been, though lately it's only zerging. No calling names, no point in that. The ones that feel guilty, please do, many people #### up this server in many ways. And I thank you all for that, great job!

I just wished I could reach rank 11 before I left, but for now I don't see that happen yet.

Thanks turbine for ruining the game since F2P and now dealing a final blow to it!

Tol out.
    Well said son -.-

Is that cuz wargs gets buff?

I never mentioned I was talking about pvp there. I'm talking in general. They're not innovating, just repeating old stuff. Cosmetics same, Tooltips same, Quests are the same. They just totally screwed up since F2P. Soon in the store new gear?

I'm really sorry to hear that Tolgaring :S Always kind of stuck to you as an example as far as 1v1 is concerned. I completely agree with you about the zerging and it kept me out of etts for quite a while now. Now the Turbine moves its attention to making as much profit as possible, see lotro store, it makes it even more annoying.

Then again, I'm sorry to hear about you leaving Tolg Had a great time with you and invisibilius moving around and such!

To creeps; Many good people have left the etts due to disbehaviour. Where Tolgaring stopped, I'll continue. Kenzei. I know you're here somewhere. What is the point of creating 7-8 man zerg groups to kill freeps at 1v1 and such? You obviously have a good reason for that so I'm looking forward to seeing it. You're not the only one, just the first one to come into my mind.

Couldn't we just show some kind of respect to eachother? No ganking at 1v1 for example, you don't have to agree it is a 1v1, just respect it that others DO actually think so.

Best wishes,
    Amo

Hooray for the Moors. We've got a handful of players who, because of a lack of skill, are having to make groups of at least 3 or 4 times the number they're targetting. There is even the usual bunch of failures who are group ganking 1v1 again (I suppose in an attempt to gain some power over others, which they lack in their own lives), thanks to the return of their 'leader', who sadly has not succumbed to his crippling obesity.

The Moors won't last long like this. The unskilled are slowly forcing the skilled out of the Moors just through sheer numbers... the very definition of 'zerg'.

I blame all gankers and I'd like to make a personal note to someone that people tend to forget and is indeed ganking like hell: Eowene (with mini, burg and warg). Sad, sad people that switch side to gank both creeps and freeps should teach us something. Dont blame all the creeps or all the freeps. Blame IDIOTS.

Hey everyone,

Tol out.

Cya in 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by Siliveth View Post
    I blame all gankers and I'd like to make a personal note to someone that people tend to forget and is indeed ganking like hell: Eowene (with mini, burg and warg). Sad, sad people that switch side to gank both creeps and freeps should teach us something. Dont blame all the creeps or all the freeps. Blame IDIOTS.
    I would say just ignore him but he's just irritating. Not a danger, just a nuisance. Though you should feel safe in the knowledge that the only reason he tries (and more often than not, fails) to gank it is that he was so butthurt over getting killed there that his only rational response was to do the same. Monkey see, monkey do, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Cya in 2 days
    I guess Trollgaring is lying :P ahh these dutch ppl...

Quote Originally Posted by Amortes View Post
    I'm really sorry to hear that Tolgaring :S Always kind of stuck to you as an example as far as 1v1 is concerned. I completely agree with you about the zerging and it kept me out of etts for quite a while now. Now the Turbine moves its attention to making as much profit as possible, see lotro store, it makes it even more annoying.

Then again, I'm sorry to hear about you leaving Tolg Had a great time with you and invisibilius moving around and such!

To creeps; Many good people have left the etts due to disbehaviour. Where Tolgaring stopped, I'll continue. Kenzei. I know you're here somewhere. What is the point of creating 7-8 man zerg groups to kill freeps at 1v1 and such? You obviously have a good reason for that so I'm looking forward to seeing it. You're not the only one, just the first one to come into my mind.

Couldn't we just show some kind of respect to eachother? No ganking at 1v1 for example, you don't have to agree it is a 1v1, just respect it that others DO actually think so.

Best wishes,
    Amo
    Kenzei is inactive since 18 december and you blame him to be responsable of the bad pvmp actions in moors?
    1v1 is a convenience, stated between each players. If you want to do it, go ahead, have fun, if you are interrupted (both sides) just go get revenge or just go anywhere else, or even log off if you lose the fun. You can't blame some people to gank there (especially people like zagud who do it ALLWAYS). I prefer gankers like him or zayx that always does it than the people pretending to be fair and start ganking when no one look at it or where one side outnumber other (evelpower, teeleaf to name a few).

Though they pay also for the game and they enjoy it as they want. If etten was a carebear place, where would be the spicy fun?

For the creep zergs, try log a creep after 11 pm and enjoy sisriel + flame of anor+ all others zergs camping ta, then camping oc/lug gy during hours and hours. (Pre update though, since the update of course creeps outnumber freeps, much of freeps are doing pve content but that's the same since for ever with all the updates !).

I'm lot more disapointed by freep starting to club to get their commendations.. The other night, we had a well-know high rank freep controling 5 freavers, putting them on follow, go behind lug gy and farming them... when spotted the began to run with his 5 freavers to TA to feed the zergers over and over.
    Earlier in the day it was 3 rank0 wargs feeding a hunter next to OR. When busted, he moved to good ta and clubbed there, without any reaction of anyone.
    I know turbine don't care of fightclub (contrary to CM that was perma banning the whole account) but the community could care instead of ignore and flaming me when i relogged freep side to ask what the hell they were doing.

Kori

Quote Originally Posted by korig View Post
    I'm lot more disapointed by freep starting to club to get their commendations...
    It's hard to PvE for commendations freep side (on a red map), keeps don't stay long enough blue for questing. Though, they are conveniently made available to take so that they can be retaken, resetting some quests, while the next is being flipped
    They are even players logging to encourage to do so, cause when they try to do it themselves, they fail

Not everybody can make 1k of commendations a day (per char) only by PvEing, just pro-PvErs.
    A bit of understanding for the masses is welcome! Thank you.

P.S. : How about a Commendations Leaderboard? People don't seem to be interested by a Highest Audacity Ranked list.
    P.P.S. : And keep an eye on Lug, while I take my commendations flipping TA (and you don't).
    P.P.P.S. : And don't flip TR without notice, cause you cheat the others of 100 commendations (And don't kill Goldhead too fast after, cause we are a bit slow on Sowbourn).
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Kenzei is inactive since 18 december and you blame him to be responsable of the bad pvmp actions in moors?
    He's back now with more revenge FYI.
    For the creep zergs, try log a creep after 11 pm and enjoy sisriel + flame of anor+ all others zergs camping ta, then camping oc/lug gy during hours and hours. (Pre update though, since the update of course creeps outnumber freeps, much of freeps are doing pve content but that's the same since for ever with all the updates !).
    Zergs during the day are annoying, especially because most people play during the day. Some have other work shifts, but hey nobody cares if there's 4 grouped minstrels hugging each other at 3 am. Most action is during the day, which is ruined by zerging. If it's not creep side, it would be freep side. So I'm not only blaming one side.

I'm lot more disapointed by freep starting to club to get their commendations.. The other night, we had a well-know high rank freep controling 5 freavers, putting them on follow, go behind lug gy and farming them... when spotted the began to run with his 5 freavers to TA to feed the zergers over and over.
    Sorry, for those awesome trolls. Where did I mention putting a last blow to it? Exactly! This is also what i mean.

Earlier in the day it was 3 rank0 wargs feeding a hunter next to OR. When busted, he moved to good ta and clubbed there, without any reaction of anyone.
    QFT.

Who actually cares if people are farming for rank/commendations? It's Turbine who made the system, you can't blame players for finding easier routes through it. It's not like zerging or getting zerged is some noble path to rewards and that's pretty much all you can do now, since the failboats are starting up their old campaign to clear out 1v1ers.

Let them farm their commandations, renowns/infames etc, when comes to real fight, their are easy KBs due to lack of skill.

Page 66 of 143 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 116 ... LastLast