We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 65 of 143 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 3574

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Would that be along the same lines as a spider using the pet heal AND the burrow heal in one fight?
    .......etc
    Since these are the only scenarios in which I ever need to use dire need in when fighting green ranks, I can't see much of a problem.
    I think Silveth is trying to suggest that because
    Individual classes aren't supposed to be balanced around each other
    And there are tribes in the Amazon basin as yet undiscovered that realise that the Spider is currently underpowered in relation to the "I win" machine that the champion can be. Therefore if the spider tries to use any ability benefit it can to try and even the playing field it is strange that a particular type of player requires to "use dire need in when fighting green ranks" or any of the other bubbles etc. And so given that
    I'm sure you don't see those sorts of things as 'Imustwin'.
    I am equally sure she does.
    Phineous Rank 12 (Drunken) Hunter "Death to All Fanatics"
    And a Champ and a Guard and a BA and a Warg and a Reaver and er.... thats it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

To be honest, I'll gank anyone that's there for any easy fight. People that refuse to fight me but will immediately go jump in front of a new champ. You're there to fight, not to farm.
    A spider can farm nothing at 1 vs 1, maybe if a lvl 60 champ shows up we can talk about farming.
    And man, isn't it an easy fight, when you want to spar me with dire need and bubbles? isn't it farming?
    Last edited by Siliveth; Feb 22 2012 at 09:56 AM.
    Velenifera Weaver r12 - Siliveth CH 75 r7 - Hithiel LM 75 - Diamara BR 75 .Sara.

Quote Originally Posted by KristTsirk View Post
    Someone with that many stars should not have made this thread.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Siliveth View Post
    Ohhh that would have been pretty fair argument if there was any sort of balance in the classes you said Well I talk about spider, that is the only creep class I know well.
    I invite all you heroes that believe you are so skilled and so darn good, to play a spider You could realize a new level of difficulty in this game, and even if you can be killed in 5 seconds almost by anyone, there will always be people complaining about your burrow, your kiting and so on.
    Lets say you can use your dire need when I use my burrow and you can use your 4k damage skill when I use mine. Oh #### I dont have one!!!
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Siliveth View Post
    A spider can farm nothing at 1 vs 1, maybe if a lvl 60 champ shows up we can talk about farming.
    And man, isn't it an easy fight, when you want to spar me with dire need and bubbles? isn't it farming?
    Only if you're still under the incorrect assumption that I spar you with dire need and bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Made me giggle. hehe
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

What's up?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100000df242/signature.png]Bitinil[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Stoggerius View Post
    What's up?
    Anything that wipes out your signature
    [color=turquoise]Artiar - R5 Guardian: Former Member of Legendarium : Current member of Fate of Norns[/color]
    [color=red]Argick - R11 Warleader[/color]
    Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Argick View Post
    Anything that wipes out your signature
    ... ...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100000df242/signature.png]Bitinil[/charsig]

To the guys from the kin ArabicKingsDoom - it's great to see u guys love sparring so much, but please try not to use pots in spars, and try to avoid the urge to gank.
    [center]Vindrayeth - Hunter R9 :: Ovric - Warden R7 :: Alkhemyst - Defiler R5
    Officer of Nexus
    Ettenmoors purist[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Vindrayeth View Post
    To the guys from the kin ArabicKingsDoom - it's great to see u guys love sparring so much, but please try not to use pots in spars, and try to avoid the urge to gank.
    Yes please. Not much chance of getting a decent fight on weaver if you pot the initial stun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000117c77/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Where is Iyvan? I dont see him on leaderboards.

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    Where is Iyvan? I dont see him on leaderboards.
    Seems "deleted" or what. Or more probably he unsub. But I bet on Unsub.

Drakknarg - Warg rank 9

My journey at Middle-earth start around 25 October 2007 (SoA Book 11)

If you don't log in on certain char for while, it will be removed from list. If you log back in on that char it will be added back to list, even if you don't have active sub.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

My friend warg on TS is telling me: "quickly, map to grams, Dorothir is farming slugs, here, we will kill him", and i say "ok, but you must do your best, he is good champion, he is able kill us both"... long story short, he killed us, fail wargs are fail
    /cheer

Evernight

There is difference between good and Overpowered/Unbalanced.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post

i need to say that champ is awesome now but not everyone can do good things with it... dorothir have a really nice equipment and play his class pretty well like only few (Muzzardd, Navhar, Fenrond). Freep classes becomes OP only when good players plays with it...all classes except minstrel that is OP even played by my old cat :P
    Last edited by Thormantir; Mar 05 2012 at 02:09 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000054ce8/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Alustriel CPT R4, Sylune MNS R6, Khondar CHP R1, Alcaryanalcar LRM R6, Eruealon HNT R4, Cleophee BRG R2, Lamaar WRD R1, Felabar RKP

Manshoon WRL R9, Monnezza WRG R9, Belushi RVR R0, Obdul BAW R2, Misseightlegs WVR R1

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    No.
    You are being told that 1st Age Weapon does more damage than 2nd Age Weapon and that a top geared player is more efficient than a one who is not.
    You clearly haven't come in the Ettenmoors for a while.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Thormantir View Post
    i need to say that champ is awesome now but not everyone can do good things with it... dorothir have a really nice equipment and play his class pretty well like only few (Muzzardd, Navhar, Fenrond). Freep classes becomes OP only when good players plays with it...all classes except minstrel that is OP even played by my old cat :P
    Preach that truth! I let my girlfriend do a bit of 1v1ing last night on my champ. She knows the class fairly well but she had to use pretty much every cooldown available and still she lost to a blue rank warg. Needless to say, she thinks wargs are OP now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thormantir View Post
    You, sir, are right, my words.

Evernight

Thanks for the 1v1 fun this evening Freepies <3
    The Last Alliance - Officer
    Dapple - Rank 10 Warg

I let my girlfriend do a bit of 1v1ing last night on my champ..
    Sure, your "girlfriend". Suuuuuure...

yes..he called her dorogirlfriend :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000054ce8/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Alustriel CPT R4, Sylune MNS R6, Khondar CHP R1, Alcaryanalcar LRM R6, Eruealon HNT R4, Cleophee BRG R2, Lamaar WRD R1, Felabar RKP

Manshoon WRL R9, Monnezza WRG R9, Belushi RVR R0, Obdul BAW R2, Misseightlegs WVR R1

Page 65 of 143 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 ... LastLast