We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 61 of 143 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 3574

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Well, I love red Ettenmoors. After every single update freeps focus on pve and creeps on questing. This is the best time for soloers to join Ettens. Yesterday I managed to find a creep every 2 mins and that was very good for my renownomnom... and sometimes for creeps one.
    The only bad consequence seems the impossibility to find a spot for 1vs1 without attracting 2 billions creeps but it's a cheap price

Third Marshal Navhar Battlehammer Reborn, r12 chm, MMW
    Commander Navharuglycousin, r11 reaver, MARVELS
    my youtube video

Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    Well, I love red Ettenmoors. After every single update freeps focus on pve and creeps on questing. This is the best time for soloers to join Ettens. Yesterday I managed to find a creep every 2 mins and that was very good for my renownomnom... and sometimes for creeps one.
    The only bad consequence seems the impossibility to find a spot for 1vs1 without attracting 2 billions creeps but it's a cheap price
    The great thing about last night was the lack of PEW PEW, there were very few hunters on, so no STAB / WTAB / OC pew pew, meant that the other classes in the game could have some fun for once
    EU Forum Handle: Bailey
    Warden

@Toladoc

And it looks like warden finally got some love ! enjoy <3

@tolgaring : yeah it was great m8, i'm looking forward for more as this days the map will be kinda empty due to new content.

Enjoy everybody

I don't think asking in OOC for a 1v1 is the smartest thing, as then you will attract gankers even more, and i'm sure people won't tell every single creep for a spar , so having a 1v1 area in these times is hard, and keeping under control is almost impossible, as there will always be a person who won't agree to this.

so to get to the point: no more 1v1 (unless its location is unknown to those who don't respect it ;o )

I never mentioned OOC - You can ask via tells!

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Yes, but telling every single creep for a spar, and you might never trust em
    And yes you can pm creeps you trust, but not always online besides sparring the same person over and over is boring, going against other random creeps is easier and more fun/challenging ;o
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000017ffee/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

ok, yesterday i was in ettens with warden after looong time (i was in group with my friends Lucisnice and Thorongilion), all the time we had outnumbered buff, there were almost no freeps, and creeps were running around with group of 10 (at least)... if we were somewhere more than 2 mins. they immediately maped here and totaly zerged us...

i am asking why is necessary to have so large group, when here is nobody to fight with?

anyway it was great fun, and we had some epic fights

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    ok, yesterday i was in ettens with warden after looong time (i was in group with my friends Lucisnice and Thorongilion), all the time we had outnumbered buff, there were almost no freeps, and creeps were running around with group of 10 (at least)... if we were somewhere more than 2 mins. they immediately maped here and totaly zerged us...

i am asking why is necessary to have so large group, when here is nobody to fight with?

anyway it was great fun, and we had some epic fights
    The best tactic to deal with the zerg ball is to roam and do hit and run - you get to know the creeps who are with the zerg so just avoid those. I got several low ranks in HH and several more at Grams, and had an epic fight at Grams when more creeps came - was 5v1 in the end

You've got to remember that some creeps have nothing else to do other than to sit on their creeps at EC, and don't know how to fight solo/in small groups, so they just stick with the zerg.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000edf48/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][B]Iyvan[/B] Warden|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Medion[/B] Captain|[B]Graysha[/B] Runekeeper[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Bulzome[/B] Warleader|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Fiale[/B] Stalker|[B]Galm[/B] Blackarrow|[B]Goriate[/B] Reaver|[B]Chaliss[/B] Defiler|[B]Basanda[/B] Weaver (Eldar)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Maybe they think you drop a LootBox key, so that they can get their 10 Morningthaw Hides, you know, for their new skin.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Thumbs up Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by IyvanEU View Post
    The best tactic to deal with the zerg ball is to roam and do hit and run - you get to know the creeps who are with the zerg so just avoid those. I got several low ranks in HH and several more at Grams, and had an epic fight at Grams when more creeps came - was 5v1 in the end

You've got to remember that some creeps have nothing else to do other than to sit on their creeps at EC, and don't know how to fight solo/in small groups, so they just stick with the zerg.
    Yay Iyvan
    We managed to get some awsome fights at grams yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Woromis View Post
    i visit Ettenmoors yesterday after update for last time , was red and empty .
    i hope all the creeps will enjoy the new face of pvmp but i'm afraid they will be alone .

Welcome to CreepTTenmmors

cya in TOR
    ettens always red after update

bye bye
    [url]www.TheBlackPact.guildlaunch.com[/url]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1doJZNZZcRM[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e01000009dc43/signature.png]Knallwurst[/charsig]

Sorry about that noob Burglar Eth, guess it just goes to show it's not just the creep side that has lame players...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000edf48/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"][B]Iyvan[/B] Warden|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Medion[/B] Captain|[B]Graysha[/B] Runekeeper[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][B]Bulzome[/B] Warleader|[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][B]Fiale[/B] Stalker|[B]Galm[/B] Blackarrow|[B]Goriate[/B] Reaver|[B]Chaliss[/B] Defiler|[B]Basanda[/B] Weaver (Eldar)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

You don't refer to me right Iyv?

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Nope, just some rather average forgettable Burglar whose name ironically isn't far off noob :P

Oww the burglar who took out BT at Your rock Iyvan, it did look epic
    Just kill him even though he does 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by IyvanEU View Post
    Sorry about that noob Burglar Eth, guess it just goes to show it's not just the creep side that has lame players...
    Ah, no worries , got used already to meet such people on both sides, glad that the opposite ones still exists after all that makes pvp better.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrays View Post
    Oww the burglar who took out BT at Your rock Iyvan, it did look epic
    Just kill him even though he does 1v1.
    Looks like someone gone mad lately after loosing utterly. Don't worry, I won't hold a grudge upon you, I will just do what is obvious.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Thumbs up Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Hi Eth,
    thx for nice fights 1v1 yesterday, with my burg

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Hi Eth,
    thx for nice fights 1v1 yesterday, with my burg
    Was cool, unless someone interrupted us hehe!
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Hey all
    Planing to join the discssions aswell now instead of only reading :P
    Last edited by Himner; Dec 19 2011 at 04:24 PM.
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

Cheers for the good 1v1 tonight! Was completely destroyed but enjoyed it anyways!
    [Center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921d000000035a32/signature.png]Exstimul[/charsig]
    Shapexs - Puppie R7
    Hunter, Blackarrow, Defiler[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Woromis View Post
    i visit Ettenmoors yesterday after update for last time , was red and empty .
    i hope all the creeps will enjoy the new face of pvmp but i'm afraid they will be alone .

Welcome to CreepTTenmmors

cya in TOR
    What took you this long to leave after RoI?

GL anyways.I gave up hitting on bought and invincable creeps weeks ago,i aint paying Turbine for RoI or feeding thier greed.

Looks like they had a brain wave about raking in as much cash as possible before games like GW2 and SWTOR released,and thought f..k the players lets take thier money and f..k the game machanics too,
    Never mind the balance or a new map in the Moors we never delivered it anyway lets just scoop in buckets of cash fast before players desert.

Gotta love thier loyalty,soon creeps can buy hand grenades and homing missiles to go with purchased resistances that deflect all our efforts to gear up for RoI.

Problem with pvp now is theres a counter pot or bought item to make it a bigger joke than its been in the past,trackers for stealth i think even the NPC's in moors have them too now

Pay To Win underminds every freeps grind for good gear it just makes thier game play time a waste of time now.

I hate Turbines aproach and ill never buy another Turbine game after this.

Dont get me wrong ive enjoyed pvp itself but always hated the machanics that were provided for us,i think more could have have been done in LOTRO for players that did enjoy PVMP.

GJ Turbine and crew things like this show how much you give a damn about pvp and its loyal players.

Thanks to the players for the fun over the last few years and for listening to my moans in ooc and for keeping me on ignore,will keep popping back as a lifer but you cant kill what dosnt die anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by P2W-junkie View Post
    What took you this long to leave after RoI?

GL anyways.I gave up hitting on bought and invincable creeps weeks ago,i aint paying Turbine for RoI or feeding thier greed.

Looks like they had a brain wave about raking in as much cash as possible before games like GW2 and SWTOR released,and thought f..k the players lets take thier money and f..k the game machanics too,
    Never mind the balance or a new map in the Moors we never delivered it anyway lets just scoop in buckets of cash fast before players desert.

Gotta love thier loyalty,soon creeps can buy hand grenades and homing missiles to go with purchased resistances that deflect all our efforts to gear up for RoI.

Problem with pvp now is theres a counter pot or bought item to make it a bigger joke than its been in the past,trackers for stealth i think even the NPC's in moors have them too now

Pay To Win underminds every freeps grind for good gear it just makes thier game play time a waste of time now.

I hate Turbines aproach and ill never buy another Turbine game after this.

Dont get me wrong ive enjoyed pvp itself but always hated the machanics that were provided for us,i think more could have have been done in LOTRO for players that did enjoy PVMP.

GJ Turbine and crew things like this show how much you give a damn about pvp and its loyal players.

Thanks to the players for the fun over the last few years and for listening to my moans in ooc and for keeping me on ignore,will keep popping back as a lifer but you cant kill what dosnt die anymore!
    You do know that freeps are much more powerful atm than creeps. Id hate to see what you say if the game was balanced lol

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfKamikazee View Post
    You do know that freeps are much more powerful atm than creeps. Id hate to see what you say if the game was balanced lol
    We wont go there

healer heals the healer that heals the healer that bubbles the BA,or is it healer heals the WL that bubbles the WL that bubbles the overpowered reaver chopping us all up
    dont tell me the machanics aint lame,infact go get a pocket healer and a bubble then return here and and tell me Turbine couldnt see the machanics players could use to be invicible in a group,they don't fckin care and thats it.

And now if things aint going the way you want why not just switch sides instantlythey gave players that too.

In a word its bollocks now in the moors,you can even flip the map switch and then feed yourelf on the other side by doing it again,or why not leave an alt in every keep ready for keep takes or to defend i mean all you need do is log off and defend on other alts on the other side or vice versa use the situation to your avantage and log in alts just before CG or Tyrant goes down and hey prestow you get rewarded.

Weve all seen it all bubbles used in an organised way = no kills for freeps and certain reavers have used it havnt they?

Multiboxing erm an exploit?

Too many lame machanics and selling counter resists and pops for every situation has lead to players being harder to kill if they payed Turbine.

Thats what this topics about right?

Like ive said ive enjoyed pvp too but since RoI i aint hitting on bought elites with maxed traits ect.

HF anyway if you enjoy the way it is in the moors ATM.

Hey ;P just a little viedo i thought you might be interested, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_t7k...XzLMaf3c9L4J1h
    Last edited by Laneswould; Dec 26 2011 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laneswould View Post
    Hey ;P just a little viedo i thought you might be interested, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_t7k...XzLMaf3c9L4J1h
    You did a very good fight at ec woods Was awesome to watch it from my horse:P
    Last edited by Navhar; Dec 26 2011 at 12:15 PM.

Third Marshal Navhar Battlehammer Reborn, r12 chm, MMW
    Commander Navharuglycousin, r11 reaver, MARVELS
    my youtube video

Very nice video Szosa and much respect to you, i can not make out the fail champs name at the end, but i am so glad you got him also :-)

Respect Nav for not jumping in :-)
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Page 61 of 143 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 ... LastLast