We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 60 of 143 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 3574

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

pvp sucks yes...4+ years that it sucks...noone can change it but turbine... only for some months i got my fun, when dty was leading big raid of creeps with ranked orcs in his lines and all map was red, great fun... where are all this ranked creeps?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000054ce8/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Alustriel CPT R4, Sylune MNS R6, Khondar CHP R1, Alcaryanalcar LRM R6, Eruealon HNT R4, Cleophee BRG R2, Lamaar WRD R1, Felabar RKP

Manshoon WRL R9, Monnezza WRG R9, Belushi RVR R0, Obdul BAW R2, Misseightlegs WVR R1

Myself and a few kinnies had some very nice fights outside of the TA - STAB action last night, the roaming creep group did a nice job of the action at times, especially when solo freeps joined in to even the odds.

Thanks to those who roamed with us, i enjoyed it.

WLs now make a huge difference in the moors, it finally good to see that.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

[COLOR=Black][SIZE=4][FONT=Lucida Console] [COLOR=Magenta]Turabar [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]r10 [SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia]Hunter[/FONT][/SIZE](retired) [SIZE=4][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Cyan]Aegean Eagles[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] Gurthankur [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]r9 [SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]RVR[/FONT][/SIZE]/[COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Hulahoop[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] r8 [SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]WVR[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] Orleg [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]r7[SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]WL[/FONT][/SIZE]/[COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Ferlong[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] r8 [SIZE=4][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Warg[/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][FONT=Lucida Console][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Red]The Greeps[/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Myself and a few kinnies had some very nice fights outside of the TA - STAB action last night, the roaming creep group did a nice job of the action at times, especially when solo freeps joined in to even the odds.

Thanks to those who roamed with us, i enjoyed it.

WLs now make a huge difference in the moors, it finally good to see that.
    Your group surprised me next to oc river.

It's been 5 days i haven't see two or three freeps out of the zerg it was shocking, respect to you.
    Same for fulba and kurshat.

And @Thormantir : this days you need to really love this game to play.
    Fightning an hord of 10 mins and 10 champs is so pointless...

The most crazy thing is that most of those minis and champ play very bad their char, and still they owned us.
    We figured that out when equanor was there yesterday. She was, only by herself, making us repeatdly wipe, wipe, wipe...
    Last edited by korig; Dec 08 2011 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    He keeps saying they got not 1vs1 on Eldar as if that would be a good thing... that's why, probably, he suxxs... 1vs1 is the best place where to improve skills.
    Hey Navhar good to see u. There is a 1on1 area on eldar so I dont know what vani is talking about. Hes a sad panda.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Thormantir View Post
    where are all this ranked creeps?
    leave
    tor beta
    waiting for tor

and after roi from myself point its creepplay rly sad. Sorry but today me (r6 rvr noP2W) and another R4 rvr was pwned by r5 mns.. where was problem? dont know.... and when I get 2000k by normal "skill" hit its rly unseless.
    From today I make last opionon what is.. I dont come back to moors til lit dont came back to normal state... thats means pre RoI...
    From begining I think nocap stats are good idea. But from now I blame it... Or boost creeps to make huge hits too... DPS > Morale.
    And think Pre RoI was better balanced than its now.. Why posting it ? dont know.. but just want to say
    Last edited by Theandil; Dec 08 2011 at 07:05 PM.

Drakknarg - Warg rank 9

My journey at Middle-earth start around 25 October 2007 (SoA Book 11)

Quite a few creeps have also swapped to freepside as it the easy side to play now. Problem is 2 fold atm

1 Freeps are more powerful than their creep counterparts and 2 freeps outnumber creeps every night often with creeps getting outnumber buff. Creep is very frustrating to play atm so not many want to hang around on the weak and zerged side.

Im sorry Kori but i never see that meny champs around. Its all just hunters, minstrels, blackarrows and war leaders:/ And today we were completely steamrolled by you guys most of the day, though it ended up in some really nice fights at stab/oc ford. Ty god for that! Creep raids are just bog hard to beat when you stack up that meny warleaders.

And grats on rank! Well deserved!

About being zerged. Its not like its a creep only problem. Whenever i solo i get constantly rolled by large creepgroups. Kinda makes you forced to group:/
    Last edited by Exs; Dec 08 2011 at 07:55 PM.
    [Center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921d000000035a32/signature.png]Exstimul[/charsig]
    Shapexs - Puppie R7
    Hunter, Blackarrow, Defiler[/CENTER]

Zergin happens to both sides different times of the day.. Creep were online most of the day today which is always good to see, Ended up with some nice raid vs raid fights.

Thanks to whomever led creeps tonight
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Theandil View Post
    ..til lit dont came back to normal state... thats means pre RoI...
    Pre-RoI as normal state? Oó
    I would say Volume 1 Book 11-13. When Carc's vs Crasher's raid fought for 10 mins at least. No it wasnt a "staring competition" like we have now with RvR, or at OC/EC/TA/GY with soloers! Not to mention the mutual respect, I remember Crasher logging on his minstrel many times after RvRs and joined our raid to thank those fights that day even if they wiped all the time.

We had problems back there too, yes.. But not things like these days. We could make the moors better, its up to us :\ Ofc the lag is an other issue xD
    Okay.. end of nostalgic memories. Back to flame, troll etc :P
    Last edited by Energie_EU; Dec 08 2011 at 09:22 PM.
    [b]Nine Worlds[/b]
    Energie MNS R13 - Battlemaster (MIA)
    Internet WVR R8
    [size=1][b]Snowbourn[/b][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Energie_EU View Post
    I would say Volume 1 Book 11-13. When Carc's vs Crasher's raid fought for 10 mins at least. No it wasnt a "staring competition" like we have now with RvR, or at OC/EC/TA/GY with soloers! Not to mention the mutual respect, I remember Crasher logging on his minstrel many times after RvRs and joined our raid to thank those fights that day even if they wiped all the time.
    yep I remember this days too. Yeah, Book 11-13 V1 was rly "normal state" but times go. But when I look back, before RoI it was much better then its now.

Drakknarg - Warg rank 9

My journey at Middle-earth start around 25 October 2007 (SoA Book 11)

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Hey Navhar good to see u. There is a 1on1 area on eldar so I dont know what vani is talking about. Hes a sad panda.
    Hey mate Yea, I'm not surprised about that, he looks very sad...
    ..Not to mention the mutual respect, I remember Crasher logging on his minstrel many times after RvRs and joined our raid to thank those fights that day even if they wiped all the time. We had problems back there too, yes.. But not things like these days. We could make the moors better, its up to us :\ Ofc the lag is an other issue xD
    I agree so much with you
    Last edited by Navhar; Dec 09 2011 at 04:00 AM.
    [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"][IMG]http://www.kicore.com/navharfirma.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Third Marshal [B]Navhar Battlehammer Reborn[/B], r12 chm, [URL="http://mmw.guildlaunch.com"]MMW[/URL]
    Commander [B]Navharuglycousin[/B], r11 reaver, [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"]MARVELS[/URL]
    [I][B][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Balo71hRTlI"]my youtube video[/URL][/B][/I]

RvR started with V1B12. Remember that raiding was not fun before, with 1-2 gain/kill.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Then we'd make sure to remind him what we do to those who give aid and comfort to the enemy ! Fun times !
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

We had problems back there too, yes.. But not things like these days. We could make the moors better, its up to us :\ Ofc the lag is an other issue xD
    well put/said m8, couldnt agree more.

I dont care much about mutual respect as I like it when there is a hated rivalry but I agree with everything else. The main action is bunch of pure garbage but I think back in the day ppl cared a bit more about killing THAT starhugger and wiping THAT raid leader than they do now. Now its all about getting ranks ASAP.

Edit: Just so there is no confusion. I do respect some freeps and creeps and I believe there should be some mutual respect but I love it when there is some mutual hatred or rivalry too.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Just wanted to say thanks to Barlowi, Gorfunak, Irstas and Wulfgash, the 4 vs 2 at HH was fun and the fact you kept coming back was even better, cheers for the fun fights.

Kami your a hard hitting Reaver, nice work this evening, same to Akor.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Today I've experienced that I should never be in nonsense of peaceful 1v1. Never had a fair match there. When freeps are fewer in number comparing to creeps, ganking happens without any self questioning. Talking about old area near river. As it happened many times before, while sparing with my friends in creep side, while sparing with random creeps, when they can they always gank. And finally today I was 1v1ing with one BA and when its understood that I will get him, all the creeps(5-6) attacked me and killed me. Then I said "its enaugh!". I dont need to note who ganked me, as also much in number, I can clearly say they all do, that there is no fair fight in ettens. Whenever they can, they do, thats it. From now on I will not think, when I see a creep there, I will hail and kill if I can. If that nonspoken-nonwritten 1v1 rule is never been fair to me, then there is no rule for me too. Best regards...
    Last edited by kursatpolat; Dec 11 2011 at 02:58 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000024c12e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

guess the F2P creeps dont really care about 1v1 lol, quite annoying.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000001f4bdf/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I don't post often but wanted to say thanks for some fun fights I've had over the last few days, I like others watch in awe of Bloodtail as I repeatedly fail when picking fights,

I particulaly enjoyed a rather cute game of ring a roses around a large rock with Ranath as I was desperately attempting to get out of combat

See you all soon I'm sure

Dap
    The Last Alliance - Officer
    [B]
    Dapple[/B] Rank 10 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by kursatpolat View Post
    Today I've experienced that I should never be in nonsense of peaceful 1v1. Never had a fair match there. When freeps are fewer in number comparing to creeps, ganking happens without any self questioning. Talking about old area near river. As it happened many times before, while sparing with my friends in creep side, while sparing with random creeps, when they can they always gank. And finally today I was 1v1ing with one BA and when its understood that I will get him, all the creeps(5-6) attacked me and killed me. Then I said "its enaugh!". I dont need to note who ganked me, as also much in number, I can clearly say they all do, that there is no fair fight in ettens. Whenever they can, they do, thats it. From now on I will not think, when I see a creep there, I will hail and kill if I can. If that nonspoken-nonwritten 1v1 rule is never been fair to me, then there is no rule for me too. Best regards...
    All? Understatement!

And yes it is a bit agreed that it moved to GOOD LC <-. Some don't read but trespassers will be killed. Continue 1V1's at good LC, I know nobody is there - but there isn't any cooldown on switching: have a chat, ask for an 1v1. Relog, mount, go to good LC and have an 1v1 without being ganked. If you are though, the creep/freep will be killed.

BTW nice 1v1 Kori yesterday.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    All? Understatement!
    but there isn't any cooldown on switching: have a chat, ask for an 1v1.
    No more cooldown on swithcing? I must have missed this....
    NeXus on Snowbourn: Currently recruiting raid ready and available characters.
    Blister: Lvl 65 Champion Blostor: Lvl 65 Hunter Ruthod: Lvl 65 Loremaster
    Trandir: Lvl 65 Runekeeper Handlebar: Lvl 65 Burg Blisty: Lvl 65 Minstrel
    Litter: Lvl 3? Warden Jedweird: Lvl 3? Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    All? Understatement!

but there isn't any cooldown on switching: have a chat, ask for an 1v1. Relog, mount, go to good LC and have an 1v1 without being ganked.
    I don't think asking in OOC for a 1v1 is the smartest thing, as then you will attract gankers even more, and i'm sure people won't tell every single creep for a spar , so having a 1v1 area in these times is hard, and keeping under control is almost impossible, as there will always be a person who won't agree to this.

so to get to the point: no more 1v1 (unless its location is unknown to those who don't respect it ;o )
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000017ffee/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

i visit Ettenmoors yesterday after update for last time , was red and empty .
    i hope all the creeps will enjoy the new face of pvmp but i'm afraid they will be alone .

Welcome to CreepTTenmmors

cya in TOR
    Woromis RK rank 13 Battlemaster , Reaver Slayer & Stalker Slayer
    Champ 85 , LM 85 ,burg 65 , Hunter 65
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000010bf22/signature.png]Woromis[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Blister_Burster View Post
    No more cooldown on swithcing? I must have missed this....
    hasnt been a cd on switching for quite a while now
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000c9b17/signature.png]Joeman[/charsig]
    Papajoe, r11 - Jolie, r7

Page 60 of 143 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 ... LastLast