We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 59 of 143 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 3574

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

One of our fellow eldarians Zaphire made and pvp video wich is hilarious and has parts of ur ex snowbourner Vanimasta u seriously going to laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIwvhy8iWAg Vani parts start at 4:54

I have a feeling that hes Mikegordan or whatever name he had here for the last time.. did he left our server then?
    What a shame... NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Lattari View Post
    One of our fellow eldarians Zaphire made and pvp video wich is hilarious and has parts of ur ex snowbourner Vanimasta u seriously going to laugh!

Very well timed post indeed, I like video telling you when to laugh... Hilarious! With Benny Hill music it would have been even funnier... Seriously, lol.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

for 1 that ba sucks lol, and i think the only good player i saw on that video was actualy the champ, in hh., not only does the ba suck hes the most arrogent person ive seen with all the lols + music to go
    Last edited by Eowene; Dec 01 2011 at 04:14 AM.

Lol, that guy suxx! Very funny video, ty for linking it

Congratualations on r12 Luftwaffe(Bullburz) Best reaver on server by a long way very well earned m8ey

Your mighty blow topples Vanilicious on my nooby eldar reaver. Better champs on Snow

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblelicious View Post
    I find your words amusing, u get KB under SB with 5+ creeps on me.I eat rank12-13 reavers on Eldar in solo in case u didnt know. How fast u runed from EC- River then u could simply turn around...

Eldar is best EU server u, no 1v1 area, less QQ in OOC, better raid leaders.. I couldnt hope for better. Snow-Eldar Horrible comparasion.

Kami stay on your real reaver where u belong with your friends here, u dont want to cross me on your lesser 1 on Eldar in solo.

If u do u got only 1 choice, type fast in OOC and endure until help eventually arrives, or blood rage it auto and go die in corner...

P.S. Check my post in 1v1 thread, u may like it,

Farewell Snowie nabs from lesser server.

Your best friend.
    All you have to remember is Kami eldar noob reaver has 2 kbs on you and you have 0 on me

To set it straight was 2 reaver and warg vs 2 champ and minstel first fight i kb all 3 of u.

2nd fight 3v2 and u legged it but still couldnt escape my kb in ec.

2-0

I think it would be grossly unfair if i let loose the high rank reaver as you would need 7 bubbles to beat me then

Love Kami

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfKamikazee View Post
    Your mighty blow topples Vanilicious on my nooby eldar reaver. Better champs on Snow
    Oh dear, has the mighty mikegordon/mikegordan/Meluniel/Zagorka/Terrormike changed name to Vanilicious? hahaha some things will never change. Oh dear... too funny! Has he changed server or 1 champ on both servers?

God I miss nubs like him!
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Obvious clueless are obvious...
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

I find your words amusing, u get KB under SB with 5+ creeps on me.I eat rank12-13 reavers on Eldar in solo in case u didnt know. How fast u runed from EC- River then u could simply turn around...

Eldar is best EU server u, no 1v1 area, less QQ in OOC, better raid leaders.. I couldnt hope for better. Snow-Eldar Horrible comparasion.

Kami stay on your real reaver where u belong with your friends here, u dont want to cross me on your lesser 1 on Eldar in solo.

If u do u got only 1 choice, type fast in OOC and endure until help eventually arrives, or blood rage it auto and go die in corner...

Your best friend.
    we dont bloody want him, pls invite kami to eldar and keep the nub there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eowene View Post
    we dont bloody want him, pls invite kami to eldar and keep the nub there.
    erm kami is good rvr

Cool Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

big grats to bullburz

and lol didnt knew vani the hugger still playing

Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)

Bring your champ here and then let us have some real fun

Your nub is already there, btw Aydariel or something like that, u must be random noob, how can u lost from Steroid ineed BA i had even Wind-lore on.

L2P
    I am big pvp noob, tbh a unranked creep would have no issues killing me and i never claim to be a pro I just run around the moors giving out infamy.

But glad you enjoyed the fight, but to kill me is no big thing really... tbh you only gotta sneeze in my direction and i end up back in the res circle

Took a few days, and i can gladly say ill never starhug again, that was the most depressing few days of my life, wanted to say tnx for the heals/help to the ppl who kept me alive, and to the ppl who specialy duod with me musta been boring.
    leaving my ba for a while and will hf on wl.
    Cyaz in ettens

Took a few days, and i can gladly say ill never starhug again, that was the most depressing few days of my life, wanted to say tnx for the heals/help to the ppl who kept me alive, and to the ppl who specialy duod with me musta been boring.
    leaving my ba for a while and will hf on wl.
    Cyaz in ettens

Thanks for the info we have all taken it on board

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfKamikazee View Post
    Thanks for the info we have all taken it on board
    yup i hope so, means im highest rating'ed creep on snowy atm, and the only with 5stars, when the flipping leaderboards hurry up and update and not say 1999 when its 2000 lol.
    Cant touch this... ego,ego,ego,ego.

Your best friend.
    Just to make a thing clear. Vani has never beaten a r12+ reaver post-ROI without using all cds and even then he had to rely on lucky crits. In fact he got roflstomped by a r6 rvr when he didnt have his precious cds.

AW: Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

yup i hope so, means im highest rating'ed creep on snowy atm, and the only with 5stars, when the flipping leaderboards hurry up and update and not say 1999 when its 2000 lol.
    Cant touch this... ego,ego,ego,ego.
    since when did 5 stars become special?

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Just to make a thing clear. Vani has never beaten a r12+ reaver post-ROI without using all cds and even then he had to rely on lucky crits.
    He keeps saying they got not 1vs1 on Eldar as if that would be a good thing... that's why, probably, he suxxs... 1vs1 is the best place where to improve skills.

Re: AW: Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Joedamezzer View Post
    since always, and gz on rank/5stars, well earned

Re: AW: Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Joedamezzer View Post
    Since Rank is no longer earned as it used to be all thats left is 5 Stars and unique titles :-)

Guys I know I'm ridiculous. This situation makes me sad (game speaking). Most of fair players are gone, both freeps and creeps. I'm starting to think like Navhar that having respect for others is just a waste of time, we are the minority.
    Plus there is no balance in classes, this game pvp is ruined. Why dont I leave? I dont know. What is the point of this message? no point. just sadness.

Page 59 of 143 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast