We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 53 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 3574

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

I went toe to toe with a 71 guard (might be the same one who posted) on my WL, and won no problem. Rank 6 WL mind.
    I sparred a lvl 75 mini, and the spar went on for a LONG time lol. Mini won, but I'd say power played a big part in that fight.
    That same mini, I went against on my BA. Rank 8 BA now And even though the mini bubbled, I burned it down in 10secs - 15secs.

BA dps has improved greatly. If not in straight damage, then in how quickly you can attack now. It's a barrage of damage.

Wargs seem to have been nerfed, except when in Shadow Howler stance. Reavers didn't get all that many changes. At least, from my perspective.

Defis, Spiders, WLs, and BAs will be the main classes you see out, I think. Aside from all the greenie f2p reavers XD

Good hunting burgs. Cannot blame you a bit for chowing down on greendot reavers lol.

We'll see how things go in the coming months. And if it does end up like Moria's release, where creeps were being destroyed, I'm sure Turbine will nerf whatever they need to. They did so (to a point) before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursaking View Post
    No metal song fits star huggers They are scared, and yes, cowardly in their actions. Perhaps country music would better fit?
    Btw, your siggy. 'My God has a hammer' and all that. Usually an Asatru saying. Norse pagans. The Norse and all their gods valued bravery on the battlefield. They would honor their heroic dead, and send the cowardly to Hel.
    ~Ferreus

Dont tell me what fits starhuggers, Ensiferum is my fav band, and im a starhugger, therefore it goes together. and its not cowardly, me being a starhugger is my ego thing, hence why im not a coward on any of my other chars.
    and as for my siggy, its up to me waht i put in it, so no need to quote it, so rly lame attempt in trolling dude

Quote Originally Posted by Eowene View Post
    Dont tell me what fits starhuggers, Ensiferum is my fav band, and im a starhugger, therefore it goes together. and its not cowardly, me being a starhugger is my ego thing, hence why im not a coward on any of my other chars.
    and as for my siggy, its up to me waht i put in it, so no need to quote it, so rly lame attempt in trolling dude
    No troll attempt, just stating facts
    You seem to have gotten worked up though. I do apologize if any of my statements have bruised the ego, or made you angry. I often forget how young you are. 16 or so, I heard.

Am an avid metalhead, and well versed in norse mythos and viking history. Perhaps you'd care to have a discussion one day on philosophies and stratagems used by the Norse.

Far as star hugging. That too was just an statement, as you've already deemed yourself such. No offense should have been taken. And as a rule, star hugging requires one to engage in the practice of cowardice. One simply cannot hold a 2k rating whilst leading charges, or roaming solo. Though I imagine, if someone were to manage a 2k rating whilst roaming solo, they'd be a bit of a legend. I know that, should I ever feel the need to acquire 5 stars, I'd want to do it in a way that earned me the most respect and admiration.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you out in the moors, Eowene. Level fast

http://youtu.be/nZiiW2tLxEU

~Ferreus

No troll attempt, just stating facts
    You seem to have gotten worked up though. I do apologize if any of my statements have bruised the ego, or made you angry. I often forget how young you are. 16 or so, I heard.

Am an avid metalhead, and well versed in norse mythos and viking history. Perhaps you'd care to have a discussion one day on philosophies and stratagems used by the Norse.

Far as star hugging. That too was just an statement, as you've already deemed yourself such. No offense should have been taken. And as a rule, star hugging requires one to engage in the practice of cowardice. One simply cannot hold a 2k rating whilst leading charges, or roaming solo. Though I imagine, if someone were to manage a 2k rating whilst roaming solo, they'd be a bit of a legend. I know that, should I ever feel the need to acquire 5 stars, I'd want to do it in a way that earned me the most respect and admiration.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you out in the moors, Eowene. Level fast

http://youtu.be/nZiiW2tLxEU

~Ferreus
    im 19, and also obsessed with viking history/metal + norse mytholigy.. as for the 2k rating thing, i dont plan to stay once i got my 2k rating, second i got it my ego is varnished + i can play pve on cappy for rest of the game, then move back to creep, considering ive always been a creep tbh, well tbf ive been both sides, just all these new creeps only know me as a freep, where as all the old players will know me as a creep. hence why fair few still call me skorge rather than eow

watch out, creeps are getting hungry
    [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"][IMG]http://www.kicore.com/navharfirma.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Third Marshal [B]Navhar Battlehammer Reborn[/B], r12 chm, [URL="http://mmw.guildlaunch.com"]MMW[/URL]
    Commander [B]Navharuglycousin[/B], r11 reaver, [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"]MARVELS[/URL]
    [I][B][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Balo71hRTlI"]my youtube video[/URL][/B][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Eowene View Post
    im 19, and also obsessed with viking history/metal + norse mytholigy.. as for the 2k rating thing, i dont plan to stay once i got my 2k rating, second i got it my ego is varnished + i can play pve on cappy for rest of the game, then move back to creep, considering ive always been a creep tbh, well tbf ive been both sides, just all these new creeps only know me as a freep, where as all the old players will know me as a creep. hence why fair few still call me skorge rather than eow
    Then come at PvP from an enlightened perspective. You've played both sides. You know well their strengths and weaknesses. No one can dispute your knowledge of the game.
    While I may not like your tactics, I do respect your intelligence. The way you make your raids are smart. The way you control them is smart. But it's also easy. Someone with your knowledge of the game should seek to challenge themselves.
    I promise you. If you treat the creeps with respect, it will be returned in kind. Maybe not by all, but by those who count.

And my offer is genuine. If you'd ever like to have a conversation about Viking culture, mythology, ect. I'd enjoy having one with you.

You an I have trolled each other, and have fought with one another, but that happens in games. The competitive nature of the beast, so to speak. Does not mean we can't find some common ground, and change how we handle one another.

I'll still come at you in the moors, like you'll still come at me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

What I'm hoping for with this update is more opportunities for small group and solo play. In which case I invite, and anyone else, to roam the map with me an mine. Maybe we'll cross each others' paths and have a nice skirmish somewhere near LC, or ID, hell maybe even up at Grothum lol.
    Heh, get Askana to film it.

Anyways, I'm off. Hopefully I'll see more than just a handful out in the moors tomorrow

~Ferreus

Just a video I found I thought everyone would like.

http://youtu.be/OQGgS4y0-mM

Can't wait until all freeps are on to level 75 Good old raid vs raid action.. However this time people are gonna go coooooraaaaaaaaazzzzzyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000000358a3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER][U][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#ffd700]Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.-AoW[/COLOR][/FONT][/U][COLOR=#ffd700]
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Arothen View Post
    Can't wait until all freeps are on to level 75 Good old raid vs raid action.. However this time people are gonna go coooooraaaaaaaaazzzzzyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy
    Amen to that! lol

But eh, I expect even more lag :\

Was really laggy just fighting the CG in OR with half a raid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZzc1UXuPCM&hd=1

I always wanted to make a PvP movie, but never really got to record anything.
    So, in my last day of LOTRO (25th september 2011) I decided to record some of my fights to show how I play. 95% of the clips were from the last day with full blue map, some are pretty bad. I did much better than these fights such as killing 5 wargs solo once, but didn't get it on Fraps obviously.

Thanks for the good times Snowbourn - hope you keep on enjoying the game in RoI...

Shoutout to all the great soloers of Snowbourn.

Excellent video! It's always nice to see when someone puts effort making a video.

Sad to see players leave, but hopefully you will have fun whatever you do!

Thanks for the action tonight guys was great fun xD

Nice to see alot of 75 freeps turning up more and more, the action is finally picking up

Sad to see you go askana, you were my favourite burg to be killed by :P lmao

Ps. nice video, some pretty impressive fights in there!
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Mahoney - Runekeeper lvl 65
    Diamordus - Guardian lvl 65
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Gnomepunter - Reaver Rank 6
    Gnomearrow - Blackarrow Rank 5
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

Quote Originally Posted by mahoney360 View Post
    Thanks for the action tonight guys was great fun xD

Nice to see alot of 75 freeps turning up more and more, the action is finally picking up

Sad to see you go askana, you were my favourite burg to be killed by :P lmao

Ps. nice video, some pretty impressive fights in there!
    Yeah, the red ninja (my nickname for you Askana, there for awhile lol. Only burg I'd seen dressed in red). Shame to see a good play go, but eh, do ya think we could convince the rest of the burgs to follow? lol j/k. Gotta leave liggo, else, what good ARE my man trackers?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsk View Post

So, in my last day of LOTRO (25th september 2011) I decided to record some of my fights to show how I play. 95% of the clips were from the last day with full blue map, some are pretty bad. I did much better than these fights such as killing 5 wargs solo once, but didn't get it on Fraps obviously.

Thanks for the good times Snowbourn - hope you keep on enjoying the game in RoI...

damn, very very good movie, added to my favorites :-) now i need to log my little burg :-))

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsk View Post

So OP it's ridiculous.

nice vid, but honestly, killing a warg inside OC with r12 reaver on a back, then killing him and still leaving alive shows the "balance" of the game

Quote Originally Posted by peecha View Post
    nice vid, but honestly, killing a warg inside OC with r12 reaver on a back, then killing him and still leaving alive shows the "balance" of the game
    BUT not every burg can do that Can't deny he is very skilled
    Papajoe, r11 - Jolie, r7

Quote Originally Posted by peecha View Post
    Yes I do definitely agree that my burglar was overpowered even with skills on cooldown, but as Joeman mentioned, only a very few burglars on this server is actually that overpowered.

In fact, as earlier mentioned, all kills in that video was done in my last day of LOTRO with full blue horrible action. If you think that clip is OP, you don't wanna see some of the kills I've achieved on the other 330k renown =p

... I do respect your intelligence.
    'Good joke. Everybody laugh.' - Rorschach

Hey guys, I would like to thank you all for great 4 years of fun in lotro it was a pleasure to play with you all but i have to announce :P I'm quiting lotro in known reasons I think. Good luck to you all in game and also in real life. Thank you very much take care!

- Sz

I like the Easter eggs and the ''Time to get real''
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Laneswould View Post
    Hey guys, I would like to thank you all for great 4 years of fun in lotro it was a pleasure to play with you all but i have to announce :P I'm quiting lotro in known reasons I think. Good luck to you all in game and also in real life. Thank you very much take care!

- Sz
    Finally got caught fightclubbing again and banned?
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Finally got caught fightclubbing again and banned?
    Not this time Mori Just realized this game is #### after whole f2p, p2w so don't worry i won't fightclubb anymore on your guard sheriff! And thank you for cheerful good bye -,-
    Last edited by Laneswould; Oct 04 2011 at 01:17 PM.

so i heard, that wargies dont like water...

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    so i heard, that wargies dont like water...
    Sharks are in water !

Drakknarg - Warg rank 9

My journey at Middle-earth start around 25 October 2007 (SoA Book 11)

Page 53 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 ... LastLast