We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 51 of 143 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3574

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Some players ask themselves why there are no roaming creeps, let's say no creeps at all.
    Answer is simple and I realized this morning.
    Why the hell, while whole map is blue, some freeps must do everything they can to stop any attempt by creeps to take any kind of keep, even LC?
    There's really no chance for creeps to have some fun nowadays, at least for me.
    If you would use your brain a lil more you would realize there's no chance to get good renown if you keep zerging any attempt to leave grams by creeps.
    I'm really, really disapponted and I completely changed my mind about which side is wrong and which one is good.
    I won't blame anymore about creeps zerging soloers or forming warg packs just to hunt someone. There's no other way to have fun creep side and, most of all, you deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by Equendil View Post
    Look, it's fairly simple: gankers get killed on sight. It's not punishement for breaking anyone's rules, but either retribution or a preemptive measure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equendil View Post
    Mind, with all the warg packs and raids around, any name I don't recognize is likely to be treated as part of a pack.
    Hmm ...so, according to that you’re just going to gank any warg on sight then?

Quote Originally Posted by Freijauk2 View Post
    I don't see any problem with that.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    I don't see any problem with that.
    Neither do I personally, but it is a case of what you sow, so ye shall reap...

Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    Some players ask themselves why there are no roaming creeps, let's say no creeps at all.
    Why the hell, while whole map is blue, some freeps must do everything they can to stop any attempt by creeps to take any kind of keep, even LC?
    If you would use your brain a lil more you would realize there's no chance to get good renown if you keep zerging any attempt to leave grams by creeps.
    I'm really, really disapponted and I completely changed my mind about which side is wrong and which one is good.
    I won't blame anymore about creeps zerging soloers or forming warg packs just to hunt someone. There's no other way to have fun creep side and, most of all, you deserve it
    Map one-coloured, one side outnumbered, the other zerging. One side complaining, the other not caring just farming...
    History repeating, one side wearing the shoes of the other. Two wrongs don't make a right? 16 months is not 6.

PvE is fun, lucky you RoI is coming, you'll be able to rank while having fun.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    Managed to get a good fight with you yesterday on my warg noone interrupted. Well they did after you died 2 burgs poped up on me but hey thats fine with me
    So there still are some roaming creeps but they are dealt as wargpacks, or bait for wargpacks (Insert random reason for zerging) even when solo, stealth and afk in oc (cheers Equanor for your accidental aoe that killed me) :P

Quote Originally Posted by Equendil
    Look, it's fairly simple: gankers get killed on sight. It's not punishement for breaking anyone's rules, but either retribution or a preemptive measure.
    Mind, with all the warg packs and raids around, any name I don't recognize is likely to be treated as part of a pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freijauk2 View Post
    No, even according to that creative quote collage, I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Eowene View Post
    if uve never starhugged u wont understand so dont even bother commenting, ur 1 of the ppl i reported anyway for ur trolling/insulting me in chat, rather than keeping quiet about ur views.
    Lol such weakling attitude isnt going to help you much in life

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Creeps and freeps are as bad as each other but only creeps are the ones who realise it.
    What you and most people don't seem to realise is that, its not about freeps or creeps, there is different people on both sides. Generalizing like that is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    RoI is coming ...
    ... and creeps will be PvEing for 6-12 months and then freeps get slight buff and all easymoders switch sides and freeps will be PvEing for another 6-12 months till new expansion comes out.

In RoI, PvE is PvP.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

no wonder wargs pack with people's mentality these days

Thanks twardomir,fenrod and guryt for some really nice 3on3s.. Was great fun

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Thanks twardomir,fenrod and guryt for some really nice 3on3s.. Was great fun
    I second that.
    Thanks guys, haven't had that much fun in 'Moors for quite a while!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsk View Post
    I second that.
    Thanks guys, haven't had that much fun in 'Moors for quite a while!
    And ./signed under it as well, enjoyable and equal like never, even if we've won the match, we did it with very close differences and in every attempt me and Twardomir ended up dead as first ones lol .

Appreciated guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6av7FhPc2fE&hd=1

edited a quick video of our last fight today - hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Eowene View Post
    agreed with everything bar no.1
    i wouldnt raid if i wasnt starhugging, but its clearly too hard to get the rating due to lamo creeps willing to charge 1 target through a keep. but it dosnt matter give up with the race for them before isen
    after rumours of freep domination being even easier after patch, ill just zerg after the patch and get them alot easier since it will be safer + much quicker due to FREEP DOMINATION!!!

as for the ba's no u wont coz of guard shield wall - and 24 ba's u wouldnt get 24+ r7, and u wouldnt get all 24 to target me as not every1 follows rat n u know it, as for healing, yes minstrels can outheal 24 vt's coz they wouldnt all come in at the same second, would be delays - therefore allowing minstrels to heal + the dot dosnt stack so i wouldnt die from dots, so maybe u wanna do ur homework, as for the fun, aslong as my rating/renown goes up i have fun, will have more fun tho when ive gotten both so i can concentrate playing my warg or my champ in ettens + keep cappy for kin stuff + other pve things
    I've played nothing but a guard freepside for a year. I know all about how the shield wall works

and believe me, star huggers, when on RaT, makes everyone focus. I believe you saw a taste of that in Lug the other day ^_~

I have done my homework. Not everyone is rank 7, but where there's no VT, there's Headshot. Where there's no headshot, there's punctured target. And if I really wanted to go basic. Screaming shafts + No you Don't.

Delays? That's something to hope for I suppose

Anyways, good luck getting to 5 stars. You will need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursaking View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ivInC98jm4
    -.-
    more aproriate

Great video Askana nice one. The 3vs3 looked proper good fun, nice work to all 6 involved.

nice one

Hey, Big gratz to kami, muzz and ichor and the other i had very nice fight yesterday !

Was great, balanced, fun, active.

@Bloodtail : damn you litterally powned me !! but tomorow is another day take care !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by korig View Post

@Bloodtail : damn you litterally powned me !! but tomorow is another day take care !!!!
    I have to stop eating or alt-tab youtube-ing while auto running out of GV, he gets me like 75% of the time lol.

I just don't get why people are so pissed off about it. Wargs are far more powerful when attacking out of stealth/unprepared targets....and they are a class that gets significantly stronger in packs.

I never got how people get so upset about being killed by a warg pack and call them cowards for not fighting them "1 on 1 in the open." That's not cowardice...it's understanding your class and trying to increase your chances of wining a fight as much as possible.

Besides, being in a warg pack is hella-fun...and they die often enough.

Also...why is everyone so caught up with rating? It's literally a number that means almost nothing....if you have high rating it just means you play super safe and probably don't have as much fun as someone with a lower rating. My rating jumps up and down all the time, I just play to have fun and I often suicide push for that last second KB Play to have fun guys, cmon....
    Last edited by EU_Meliana; Sep 22 2011 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EU_Meliana View Post
    I just don't get why people are so pissed off about it. Wargs are far more powerful when attacking out of stealth/unprepared targets....and they are a class that gets significantly stronger in packs.
    I don't care about being jumped by a lone warg. In fact, its one of my favourite things in the moors. When I get jumped by bloodtail, papajoe, ullwarg, killerpaw etc my heart starts pumping and I think "maybe this is the time I can beat them!". Never do, but its fun trying anyways. I dont think anyone can complain about being jumped by a solo warg.

However, warg packs are horrible. Whenever any side zergs and farms soloers/smaller numbers its horrible. The problem with warg packs and burg packs is because they are stealthed, you can't avoid them. 4 or 5 wargs jumping a lone freep is not fair and its not fun, its simply farming infamy in the easiest way possible. Now, 4 or 5 wargs jumping 4-5 freeps, that is fun. It gives both sides a fighting chance, everyone earns renown/inf and like you said, wargs using stealth is what they are supposed to do.

Its the ganking we hate.

Nice vid, I enjoyed watching. Fraps and Sony Vegas or something different for editing?

Thumbs up Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifern View Post
    I don't care about being jumped by a lone warg. In fact, its one of my favourite things in the moors. When I get jumped by bloodtail, papajoe, ullwarg, killerpaw etc my heart starts pumping and I think "maybe this is the time I can beat them!". Never do, but its fun trying anyways. I dont think anyone can complain about being jumped by a solo warg.

However, warg packs are horrible. Whenever any side zergs and farms soloers/smaller numbers its horrible. The problem with warg packs and burg packs is because they are stealthed, you can't avoid them. 4 or 5 wargs jumping a lone freep is not fair and its not fun, its simply farming infamy in the easiest way possible. Now, 4 or 5 wargs jumping 4-5 freeps, that is fun. It gives both sides a fighting chance, everyone earns renown/inf and like you said, wargs using stealth is what they are supposed to do.

Its the ganking we hate.
    this!!
    hey mate, i couldn't say it better, totally agree, /hug /bow rep etc :-)

Page 51 of 143 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast