We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 143 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Amgrin View Post
    Where is kami?

And where is Dorostalker?
    I have seen Kami on Elendilmir..with a Reaver called......
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000185b7e/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

He was just showing that Numec's Lm is undergeared and he is devastating only for 3,2k.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000128545/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [SIZE="1"]lm/chimp/mns/rk/cap/burg/grd[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]The Legendarium[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    same old billi i see.
    To be honest? Half of the people having ago don't even know ME, they know think they know me for my LITTLE brothers reputation of being an idiot! Give me a break!
    And my reason was because I believe that hit is over powering.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000001e31a3/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Arnohir View Post
    To be honest? Half of the people having ago don't even know ME, they know think they know me for my LITTLE brothers reputation of being an idiot! Give me a break!
    And my reason was because I believe that hit is over powering.
    You don't know much about overpowered then.
    And you're doing a good job of correcting his reputation aren't you?
    [size=1][center]Federic - 65 Warden[/center]
    [center]Grulnakh - Rank 9 Warg[/center]
    [center][i]Occasionally plays LOTRO.[/center][/size][/i]

Correcting his reputation? What do you want me to do when your throwing insults at me and being "snide". I'm simply defending my self.
    Also, Jiomer, you are right! I am bone idle, and I'm going to level my captain up. Thanks for telling me to do that Hahah!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000001e31a3/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Arnohir View Post
    Correcting his reputation? What do you want me to do when your throwing insults at me and being "snide". I'm simply defending my self.
    Also, Jiomer, you are right! I am bone idle, and I'm going to level my captain up. Thanks for telling me to do that Hahah!
    No, you're acting worse than him - making yours/his reputation worse.

Secondly, I'm not Jiomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Pedantic View Post
    No, you're acting worse than him - making yours/his reputation worse.

Secondly, I'm not Jiomer.
    How do you work that one out?
    And who are you then?

It's my second forum account that I go on when I feel like it, got a problem with that?
    65 RK/WRD/BRG/CHM/LRM/CPT/HNT/MNS

Proud member of [b]Keepers of Lost Tales[/b] on Snowbourn

Sure Zimoo..

Allways good pvp on forums.

Zimoooo is eazymoder.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

So are you Amgrin, playing Rk'er. not even listed in your sig... lol
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Coming from you, playing warg and burg ...
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

What did you said about peoples naming wargs easymoders yesterday??
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000128545/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [SIZE="1"]lm/chimp/mns/rk/cap/burg/grd[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]The Legendarium[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]

What did I say about your hearing problems?

I said warg is not OP, but that does not mean its not easymode, I can bring you another example, hunter is easymode, but its not OP. My champ is OP, you champ is not OP, but champ will never be easymode.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Hello everyone on the other side! Still suffering from the sea sickness but it's gonna pass away I hope . Good to see new thread going on, gj Morinub.
    ~Etheldar~ r14 Hunter

~Nine Worlds~

~Bloodtail~ r9 Stalker
    ~Etheal~ r9 Defiler

~X Inches Unbuffed~

Quote Originally Posted by zimoo View Post
    Do you still play? Or still do your 'log on and be super hardcore for a few weeks, then disappear for 6 months'?
    Sure I'm still playing. I've just had some hectic time last few months so I haven't been able to play, pitty that it continues for a long while in the foreseeable future. Atleast when I come back for good I should have some content to dive into!

But you should remember Zimoo that even if I'm not online doesn't mean I'm not keeping an eye on you
    "[i]Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.[/i]"

- Benjamin Franklin

Nice to see the thread up and running :-D

Have fun in the Moors everyone.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

How long before the thread get's locked...that's the question!

Quote Originally Posted by Vadosi View Post
    But sadly nothing change, you cant have a good fight vs creeps. There is always a warg waiting to KNOCK you, right Phin??
    Couldn't possibly comment, it must have been a different devastatingly hansome and impressive warg you saw, and anyway a "good fight" at the moment is one I can walk/sprint/DiPS away from after a kill and you are right there aren't many of those at the moment.

And welcome back Energie.
    Phineous Rank 12 (Drunken) Hunter "Death to All Fanatics"
    And a Champ and a Guard and a BA and a Warg and a Reaver and er.... thats it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by -Etheldar- View Post
    Still suffering from the sea sickness.
    ????

Stupid 10 word limit.

Quote Originally Posted by FingersUK View Post
    Couldn't possibly comment, it must have been a different devastatingly hansome and impressive warg you saw, and anyway a "good fight" at the moment is one I can walk/sprint/DiPS away from after a kill and you are right there aren't many of those at the moment.
    A "good fight" is where you use those two mentioned skills to get the kill, and either die or live. The last thing shouldn't matter in a good fight.
    Unless you're a rating hugger - there is no point NOT using those two skills offensively.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    A "good fight" is where you use those two mentioned skills to get the kill, and either die or live. The last thing shouldn't matter in a good fight.
    Unless you're a rating hugger - there is no point NOT using those two skills offensively.
    Disagree, this is not just a mad race to accumulate infamy no matter what, thats just sad, it is all about the style of the thing, how you do it. Die no kill = loss, Die and kill = draw, Kill and get away = win especially in the middle of a group or with a fine flying pounce......its ALL in the how not the why.

If the kill was all that mattered I could hug a GY, GV or get a 6+warg ganking kin/pack together. I would much rather sneak into EC and take someone who thinks they are safe. Thats the good fight when dying does not matter, having said that I would much rather do it and get away, as much as I would prefer to try it and die than not to try at all.
    Last edited by FingersUK; Jun 06 2011 at 10:18 AM.
    Phineous Rank 12 (Drunken) Hunter "Death to All Fanatics"
    And a Champ and a Guard and a BA and a Warg and a Reaver and er.... thats it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Enelos View Post
    ????

Stupid 10 word limit.
    A reference to the servers transfer via Atlantic.

About the "good fight" meaning, nobody wants to die, to a lesser or greater extent. You can get a kill in totally fair 1v1 situation or die trying, more or less for sure you will be remembered as the one who prefer to have such challenge no matter if you die or not to get your deserved points, than taking a part in brainless zerging and going for easy kills by f ex. calling on ooc during the equal fight, or burrowing in the ground with the odds let's say 5v1 and jumping out just to get a kb. Also people who are "sticking their knifes in the back" of others, are mainly remembered as those "bad guys", but hey, it's just a mentallity of majority and you cannot change it in any manner.
    ~Etheldar~ r14 Hunter

~Nine Worlds~

~Bloodtail~ r9 Stalker
    ~Etheal~ r9 Defiler

~X Inches Unbuffed~

Ah I see, I've not really seen a difference in server performance maybe once when a kin raid appeared out of no-where, but that's about it.
    Enelos - Hunter - R5
    Enedel - Burglar - R4
    Wargamn - Warg - R7
    [url=http://youtu.be/xmGqyDrjV9k]Mah new warg video :D[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by FingersUK View Post
    Disagree, this is not just a mad race to accumulate infamy no matter what, thats just sad, it is all about the style of the thing, how you do it. Die no kill = loss, Die and kill = draw, Kill and get away = win especially in the middle of a group or with a fine flying pounce......its ALL in the how not the why.
    Oh I see, so you're one of the people killing this PVP with your die = loss attitude, I should thank you, you've given me a lot of time to gear and level alts.

If the kill was all that mattered I could hug a GY, GV or get a 6+warg ganking kin/pack together. I would much rather sneak into EC and take someone who thinks they are safe. Thats the good fight when dying does not matter, having said that I would much rather do it and get away, as much as I would prefer to try it and die than not to try at all.

Well that's a bit better than your average lolwarg, but you missed Mori's point, the point wasn't that the only thing that matters is the kill, the point is the attitude involved in getting the kill.

Using disappear at say, 1k, your targets on 1k, then going in with the Stun > Scratch and Snip + Eye Rake for the kill - will result in your death, but it shows dedication and you're willing to stick your neck out = good fight.

If you are willing to show that you don't care about your precious death rating in exchange for developing PVP action, you're showing the right attitude, if you're putting your stats over the requirements of the community on a whole - which everyone currently is, then you need to rethink your playstyle as Snowbourns PVP is slowly dying a death because of peoples zerg or die attitude.

Page 5 of 143 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast