We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 30 of 143 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Hedvig View Post
    And you are hardly anyone who should moan about others running away
    How I play ungrouped has nothing to do with how I play in a raid. No I'm not a fan of feeding easymoder zergers who can't do anything without outnumbering the other side.

Some of us have a brain that we use others run in like headless chickens and click one skill and still fails.

Aswell as the fight at TR fields. It doesn't matter where the fight would have been. Creep raids allways fall back when they are about to whipe.

Im used to be a pain for some players. Just check how much the old Zergleader liked me
    Last edited by Celestrata; Aug 04 2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Removed community guidelines violation.
    [COLOR=#3366cc][B]Mcyer[/B][/COLOR] - Rank 15 Hunter | [COLOR=#3366cc][B]Florombo[/B][/COLOR] - Rank 7 Burglar | [COLOR=#3366cc][B]Roccat[/B][/COLOR] - Rank 8 Reaver |
    Keepers Of Lost Tales
    [COLOR=#3366cc][B][EU][/B][/COLOR] Snowbourn

Post Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Woromis View Post
    Your mighty blow topples Knallwurst.
    it's enough for you creep ? or my first age stone will continue talk with you
    i will speak with you when im back online
    [url]www.TheBlackPact.guildlaunch.com[/url]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1doJZNZZcRM[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e01000009dc43/signature.png]Knallwurst[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Mcyer-EU View Post
    How I play ungrouped has nothing to do with how I play in a raid. No I'm not a fan of feeding easymoder zergers who can't do anything without outnumbering the other side.
    40 vs 20 is the way!!! ahahah XD
    [CENTER][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=Red]Eowden[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=Yellow]rank 10 hunter on Snowbourn server[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Yellow]Proud member of[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][URL="http://www.exodus-kinship.co.uk/portal.php"]eXodus[/URL][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=Red]PVP stats[/COLOR] ( updated 22/7/11 )[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Yellow]Deaths: 673 Killing Blows: 5046 Kills/Deaths: 42,6 Rating: 2K[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

How creeps can't take out a small group of randoms on TA lawn is laughable.
    Enelos - Hunter - R5
    Enedel - Burglar - R4
    Wargamn - Warg - R7
    [url=http://youtu.be/xmGqyDrjV9k]Mah new warg video :D[/url]

Well done on having 4 creeps chase a single freep to EC from WTAB.

Well done on attacking a lone freep walking slowly toward creep controlled STAB not attacking anyone or targetting anyone.

Well done on storming EC, that contained 6 ungrouped, casual freeps milling about, with an entire creep raid.

Well done on charging a lone freep with over 10 ungrouped creeps.

Honestly, guys, well done. You're a credit to your Y chromosomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Well done on having 4 creeps chase a single freep to EC from WTAB.

Well done on attacking a lone freep walking slowly toward creep controlled STAB not attacking anyone or targetting anyone.

Well done on storming EC, that contained 6 ungrouped, casual freeps milling about, with an entire creep raid.

Well done on charging a lone freep with over 10 ungrouped creeps.

Honestly, guys, well done. You're a credit to your Y chromosomes.
    I don't understand the point you're trying to make tbh. You know how it is in ettens... no point in QQ about it. If you get itred of it, leave it imo. Nothing will be changed cause the easy-moders love it this way: zergs ftw. I enter when i want and if I get tired of it I leave... nothing more to it imo.

Ides.

And the most important reason - If there is no creep raid the only action there will be is pewpew from stab, or pewpew from EC. It doesn't matter if the whole map is blue or if the creeps have outnumber buff the only thing that will happen is that the freeps will run to EC or stab and pewpew from there.
    That's the worst reason. First of all it's just not true: when there's no raid up, there's plenty of opportunities for small scale skirmishes on the outskirt of TA pew pew, around graveyards and beyond (and I don't just mean ganking or getting ganked), or ninja keep take attempts, etc. Once the organized zerging begins, however, that almost completely dies out. Creeps join the raid or follow it, freeps previously involved in skirmishing get zerged multiple times, either leave or join the main mass of freeps, creeps that were involved in skirmishing get zerged in turn by the main mass of freeps, either leave or join the creep zerg, and the next thing you know there's very little action left other than the zerging or that does not end up with one side being zerged.

Beyond that, I entirely fail to see how zerging EC every five minutes is superior to static pew pew.

Also, I don't believe anybody in the thread has been flaming you for starting raids when the whole map is blue and creeps have the outnumbered buff, so you're being a bit dishonest with yourself here.
    Last edited by Equendil; Jul 31 2011 at 04:55 PM.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

I entirely fail to see why 4 freeps run into EC when they know there is a creep raid standing on stab and then complain about getting killed.
    Yeah, that's exactly the problem, you just don't see why any small number of freeps would go anywhere where your raid can potentially zerg them, which happens to be anywhere there might be a small number of freeps to zerg. It's hardly just EC. Why would 4 freeps run to x-road, LC, good TA, TR CP, TR ford, TR GY, EC, STAB, east TA, west TA, WTAB, OC, OC ford, Lug GY, y-road, Lug, or pretty much anywhere someone might see them and report their location on ooc, when they know a creep raid will soon show up and zerg them ? It's *their* fault if they get zerged ! Isn't it just ? It's like, they are begging for it !

As for your freeps vs creeps sarcasm, it's not worth replying. Let me state this plainly: nobody has been flaming you for starting raids when the map is all blue and creeps have the outnumber buff. Not me, not anyone I've read. You're trying to justify yourself from criticism by defending a situation that is *not* what you are being criticized for.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

Freeps don't like to be destroyed by loads of creeps so they hide and complain until it all goes away so they can get back to pew pew.

Solution - Pew pew or freeps get a bigger raid.

Swap roles.
    Enelos - Hunter - R5
    Enedel - Burglar - R4
    Wargamn - Warg - R7
    [url=http://youtu.be/xmGqyDrjV9k]Mah new warg video :D[/url]

very good fight yesterday , loads of freeps and creeps and two raids of both side .
    keep fighting !!

ps.
    stop crying here about zerg , we all dying in etten but important is to kill more .
    why should i care about my 10k death when i have 80k kills ?
    Woromis RK rank 13 Battlemaster , Reaver Slayer & Stalker Slayer
    Champ 85 , LM 85 ,burg 65 , Hunter 65
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000010bf22/signature.png]Woromis[/charsig]

Today we had 42 freeps outside Lug in two freep raids against one creep raid. If it had been the other way there would have been 10 postings from freeps saying how unfair to fight 40 against 20!
    Anyone see a pattern here?
    Is it everyday, for more than a year and a half?
    The pattern has been creep side since the beginning of SoM. Good there's been Update2 recently, you can justify your daily raids (whatever the opposition) and forget about Blue TR Preservation Society and logging your freeps (and cry for help) to turn some keeps blue (and sustain your farming).
    Short and selective memory have we?
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Whine whine, Creep raids appear every day, freep raids have seemed to appear daily over the last few days. But the main reason i say creep raids are ruining pvp is because i happen to see them more often, I do moan in ooc about about freep raids being up when not needed, moaning about burg groups that are not needed, i even moan when they take lug because i feel it should be red so you at least have a gy (not just for me to take a few kills at each day, but to make it easier for creeps to get to fights faster). Each side should have at least gy each, then when there is decent fights the low ranks/non-maps etc can get back to doing what they want best instead of questing for maps, running to action again and being ganked.

I really would like to see raids disabled in ettens, if you want a laugh use a out of game chat server or make 6man groups or something, would be a lot better to see going around. Would make more creeps/freeps go around solo/small grouped as they know wherever they go, they not going to end up being zerged by a raid of either side.

Well that wont happen Invis
    As you see freeps dont make raids as often but yet they are all together most of the time. So no raids would'nt change much. Its the people playng the game who will modify the outcome and many of them are just happy pew pew-ng somwhere.
    Thats life
    Weaver - Dweb
    Warg - Dogster

LoreMaster - Fastburn

Just a FYI for some people, its spelt "wipe", not whipe or any other variation on the theme

Here endeth the lesson

Quote Originally Posted by Becksbecks View Post
    You dont see the point, do you? The problem is not how you lead raids but you make raids when there is no need for one, like now -_-
    I am happy that finally someone found out when a raid is needed (and when to join it).
    Whine a bit cause it slows down your grinding, get your well deserved r12, switch and join, like now -_-
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

You are acting like this little hobbit who complained about being "zerged" when "soloing" until I posted pictures of him "soloing" and he admitted that he actually joins groups SOMETIMES.

I am being critized for making raids when its not "needed" because the freeps are "soloing" and my answer to you is that if there are enough freeps "soloing" there will be a group/big group/ raid up depending on how many freeps there are around and about.
    I am also being accused of slaying innocent freeps when they are trying to ride/run around and find an "honest", "decent" and "fair" fight. I have been on the receiving end of these 2v1, 3v1, 4v1, 5v1, 6v1, 7v1, 8v1 etc etc "fair" fights enough to say I do not really care if freeps happen to get in the way and die when we are out running with a raid. And there is no way for me to tell if that "innocent" "soloing" freep is actually solo or if he/she got 6 burgs around or is scouting or trying to get to his 15 friends around the corner.

And have you thought about how many hours per day there is a creep raid up vs how many hours per day there is pewpew on stab? I would say pewpew wins big time! So be happy and keep on with the superiour pewpew.
    to form a raid doesnt stop the pew pew , it just ruins the fun to some soloer who isnt enough fast to run away .
    so just stop it becouse it's a nonsense zerg
    [CENTER][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=Red]Eowden[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=Yellow]rank 10 hunter on Snowbourn server[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Yellow]Proud member of[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][URL="http://www.exodus-kinship.co.uk/portal.php"]eXodus[/URL][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Yellow]Deaths: 673 Killing Blows: 5046 Kills/Deaths: 42,6 Rating: 2K[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by eowden View Post
    to form a raid doesnt stop the pew pew , it just ruins the fun to some soloer who isnt enough fast to run away .
    i hope that by "soloers" you didnt meant yourself, cause... just lol

Yes, it's so fun to "solo"....!

Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    I am happy that finally someone found out when a raid is needed (and when to join it).
    Whine a bit cause it slows down your grinding, get your well deserved r12, switch and join, like now -_-
    Blue map is great time to make raid and I sense that someone who cant solo rank4 defiler with insignia and 2 npcs on it in hoarhallow ofc(care to post screenhot to prove i am sure you have it) is very jealous of others 'well deserved' ranks

Blue map is great time to make raid
    Taking, after previously PvEing 2/3 keeps, the last blue keep (and in the process getting 4 kills!) in a raid that disband right after due to the lack of freeps is great time . But I'll do whatever it takes to get my maps when I need them so that I can have ''fun''.

and I sense that someone who cant solo rank4 defiler with insignia and 2 npcs on it in hoarhallow ofc(care to post screenhot to prove i am sure you have it)
    It was a greendot Defiler with 10 NPCs and 50 morale left.

is very jealous
    Sorry for having been a NOBODY before you.

of others 'well deserved' ranks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsk View Post
    Only fail burgs go in packs, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battalgazi View Post
    epic burgs are epic... invisbilus or something ganked me when i had 1k morale left after a spar. also another epic burg roseria tried to gank me but failed. so pathetic
    \o/
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by bruceli View Post
    i hope that by "soloers" you didnt meant yourself, cause... just lol
    well..i dont have rats, no raid leader tells me where to go and what to do and i rarely get a heal, so yes im solo player
    did u ever see a soloer to flank and zerg you? xD
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Short and selective memory have we?
    \o/

When will you join creepside again with mxxi?

\o/

When will you join creepside again with mxxi?
    He prefers to sit and troll all day, while afk ingame
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    He prefers to sit and troll all day, while afk ingame
    I suppose that's better than alot of the other things going on.
    Such as hugging pewpew and recieve, well earned rank mate!
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

well..i dont have rats, no raid leader tells me where to go and what to do and i rarely get a heal, so yes im solo player
    did u ever see a soloer to flank and zerg you? xD
    No, you're not soloer. There's one solo hunter on Snowy atm. and you're not him. You are that kind of "player" which is killing action - brainless coward standing in the back of the zerg, waiting for those poor charging reavers to pewpew them from safe distance. Oh, btw. - awesome stats, your skill is unmatched...

Page 30 of 143 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast