We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 29 of 143 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

So much whining... so much hate... it sustains me... it makes me stronger... soon, the Troll shall be at his full strength. My sympathies for all who become mad... bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    Fredol hunni it is bedtime. *Wait, please I must continue to whine on the forums.. I must.. I.I.. I RULE!*
    Talk to your hand. She rules, hunni. I, I, I...
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Cool Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Talk to your hand. She rules, hunni. I, I, I...
    hahaha
    [url]www.TheBlackPact.guildlaunch.com[/url]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1doJZNZZcRM[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e01000009dc43/signature.png]Knallwurst[/charsig]

Thanks to all freeps and creeps for yesterday action ! rly nice melee+range fights and nice fights on and under stab ! more like this not zerging :P

Drakknarg - Warg rank 9

My journey at Middle-earth start around 25 October 2007 (SoA Book 11)

Quote Originally Posted by Theandil View Post
    Thanks to all freeps and creeps for yesterday action ! rly nice melee+range fights and nice fights on and under stab ! more like this not zerging :P
    Agreed, especially under the bridge. Large groups of (I assume) solo FREEPs proving they are a match for a raid of CREEPs and (gasp) having fun doing so more than 50m from TR.....it can be done! However it was noticeable that when the CREEP raid logged (after a significant period of time), an overpowering group of soloers (I acknowledge it couldn't possibly have been a raid, there were 26 of them) camped on STAB and moving as a single group, sharing heals, buffs etc, farmed up to and into TA west, East South....(anywhere they wanted to) with the same gusto and glee that Hedvig is supposed to do. Singles/groups whoever wanted to try and make a fight of it! I am not complaining, all do it, but please it is double standards to come to the forums and complain about it, then do it yourself.

I am not complaining about it happening but about the complaints (from both sides) that it happens one from one side only. Typed slowly and clearly for the hard of understanding!
    Last edited by FingersUK; Jul 29 2011 at 07:26 AM.
    Phineous Rank 12 (Drunken) Hunter "Death to All Fanatics"
    And a Champ and a Guard and a BA and a Warg and a Reaver and er.... thats it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Knallwurst View Post
    well tell us how ?
    Your mighty blow topples Knallwurst.
    You've earned 134 renown points.

three times only this morning , it's enough for you creep ? or my first age stone will continue talk with you
    Woromis RK rank 13 Battlemaster , Reaver Slayer & Stalker Slayer
    Champ 85 , LM 85 ,burg 65 , Hunter 65
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000010bf22/signature.png]Woromis[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Woromis View Post
    maybe you forget how to play or how to lead a raid in lotro .
    Quote Originally Posted by Knallwurst;
    well tell us how ?

three times only this morning , it's enough for you creep ? or my first age stone will continue talk with you
    ^^^ This says nothing about how to lead a raid :P
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Mahoney - Runekeeper lvl 65
    Diamordus - Guardian lvl 65
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Gnomepunter - Reaver Rank 6
    Gnomearrow - Blackarrow Rank 5
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

WOW you managed to kill a ba!
    r12 Rune Keeper... tehee...playing like a rank 5!
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by FingersUK View Post
    An overpowering group of soloers (I acknowledge it couldn't possibly have been a raid, there were 26 of them) camped on STAB and moving as a single group, sharing heals, buffs etc, farmed up to and into TA west, East South....(anywhere they wanted to) with the same gusto and glee that Hedvig is supposed to do.
    Have you found out who was leading that awesome freep "raid", with raid ASSIST target, shared auras, 24 vitals on the screens to work out whom to ASSIST with a heal (the geen bar decreasing, in case of you don't know), and someone directing you?
    Or are you still struggling to figure out if you were dealing with an ungrouped ''group'' or a R-A-I-D?
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Have you found out who was leading that awesome freep "raid", with raid ASSIST target, shared auras, 24 vitals on the screens to work out whom to ASSIST with a heal (the geen bar decreasing, in case of you don't know), and someone directing you?
    Or are you still struggling to figure out if you were dealing with an ungrouped ''group'' or a R-A-I-D?
    There were a few people I was considering when I put in the line about typing slowly and clearly for the hard of understanding, you were not my initial choice. But as in the Lord Haw Haw era, I suppose all good things must end. In an effort to answer some of your (no doubt well meant) questions, I was sure they were not a raid as there were 26 of them (as you cleverly noted a raid can only have 24 or less). You cannot tell if that group was 4 fellowships and a pair or......you can work out the variations! As far as I know (bowing to your wisdom ofc) there is no way to spot the leader of the raid without error short of a second account and joining/asking (although with experience you can have a good guess). Currently on Freep side its pretty easy. As for the addititonal activities you mention they are available to a fellowship or even smaller (except its not 24 vitals going geen (sic)) grouping. So yes I was "struggling to figure out if I was dealing with an ungrouped ''group'' or a R-A-I-D" or just some fellowships. Although I do not have the benefit of a second accout to aid me with decision making process at least i was there........
    Last edited by FingersUK; Jul 29 2011 at 09:49 AM. Reason: spelling but got bored before end, then clarity
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

there is no way to spot the leader of the raid without error short of a second account and joining/asking (although with experience you can have a good guess).
    Try Xfire, it works marvel, if you can't find a sidekick who could read Globallff.

Although I do not have the benefit of a second accout to aid me with decision making process at least i was there........
    Try Xfire, it works marvel, if you can't find a sidekick who could read Globallff.
    Last edited by GrandCru; Jul 29 2011 at 10:44 AM. Reason: None, I just felt like it :o
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Xfire and the like have a number of uses (I have an account on Xfire and use TS and Vent) unfortunately i do not regard checking the composition of an enemy raid or any spoiler/spying activity as one of them. I play this game for fun not as some kind of competative event. (Damn that sounds pompous, but I get annoyed when good plans, tactics, or an effort to do something different gets spoiled by people using non game mechanics).
    Last edited by FingersUK; Jul 29 2011 at 11:18 AM. Reason: no edit just wanted to write in this box

I play this game for fun not as some kind of competative event. (Damn that sounds pompous
    It does. How was the grind to r12? Too much fun so that you switched right after you reached it?

I get annoyed when good plans, tactics, or an effort to do something different
    Another flank? Or a bit of PvE-Raid? For a change. Questing for maps maybe?

gets spoiled by people using non game mechanics
    It's always the fault of the compass if you can't find your way with your heightened senses.
    Last edited by GrandCru; Jul 29 2011 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Ok, just one edit . But I did not invert "grind" and "fun" in the 1st paragraph
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

It does. How was the grind to r12? Too much fun so that you switched right after you reached it?
    Was a lot of fun arriving, sometimes the grind was too much and I fancied a break so I changed over, not desperate to rank but its nice to get there. The change after R12 reflected the rise of the burglar and the fall of the warg. It became more challanging to be a creep rather than a freep. If this change hadn't happened I would still be Freep and R 13 would of happened......eventually, not through "grind" ot "pursuing it" but because if you play enough you rank and I have fun playing (and probably no life) but what the hell!
    Another flank? Or a bit of PvE-Raid? For a change. Questing for maps maybe?
    Meaningless and not worth a reply.
    It's always the fault of the compass if you can't find your way with your heightened senses.
    Ahhhh thats better, vintage Fred. Meaningless babble, tenuous link but there to raise a smile, thankyou! To which the reply is ofc....When you are on the North pole the compass only points one way. Anything else is the fault of the compass...(or possibly Hedvig).

The change after R12 reflected the rise of the burglar and the fall of the warg. It became more challanging to be a creep rather than a freep. If this change hadn't happened I would still be Freep and R 13 would of happened...
    Nice story bro', heard it countless times though. Playing for "fun", the "challenge" but not for "some kind of competitive event"
    I am wondering how close to 1.008.500 you are , 1.008.518?... 1.008.538 maybe? Turbine will tell us soon™.

Meaningless and not worth a reply.
    Thanks for the "effort to do something different".

Meaningless babble, tenuous link but there to raise a smile, thankyou!
    Meaningly meaningless I did not expect you to get that one anyway. Knockwurst and Game Mechanics \o/
    Last edited by GrandCru; Jul 29 2011 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Changed ''joke'' for ''story'', NOT.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Nice story bro', heard it countless times though. Playing for "fun", the "challenge" but not for "some kind of competitive event"
    I am wondering how close to 1.008.500 you are , 1.008.518?... 1.008.538 maybe? Turbine will tell us soon™.
    1,012,934 about 4 nights play as I remember,nice try though "bro'" but ask (almost) anyone why I switched and when. I said it at the time said it since and said it on the forums why I changed. Not the first time either, I also changed when the hunters went OP (cant remember the book SoM?)
    Thanks for the "effort to do something different".
    Meaningless and not worth a reply, again, you are better than pointless sniping (I think anyway)
    Meaningly meaningless I did not expect you to get that one anyway. Knockwurst and Game Mechanics \o/
    I on the other hand fully expected you to understand my reply to your cryptic response.........For the second time today I did not expect you to fall under the "hard of understanding" heading but for clarification the comment meant if you have eliminated all other possibilities then what is left is the answer. There, that was not too hard was it. When I referred to your comment as meaningless it was to the clumsy use of the heightened senses reference, hence the tenuous link comment.

I will lower my expectations in the future.

Meaningless and not worth a reply, again, you are better than pointless sniping (I think anyway)
    And you doing what here? Again?

I on the other hand fully expected you to understand my reply to your cryptic response.........For the second time today I did not expect you to fall under the "hard of understanding" heading but for clarification the comment meant if you have eliminated all other possibilities then what is left is the answer. There, that was not too hard was it. When I referred to your comment as meaningless it was to the clumsy use of the heightened senses reference, hence the tenuous link comment.
    When I referred to "that one" it was about the compass (every little helps).
    Now, read my comment a couple more times until it sinks in. When it dawns on you, then respond.
    Till then, Phineous and Game Mechanics \o/
    Last edited by GrandCru; Jul 29 2011 at 05:09 PM. Reason: None, not drunk anymore :o
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

And you doing what here? Again?
    Replying...again
    When I referred to "that one" it was about the compass (every little helps).
    Now, read my comment a couple more times until it sinks in. When it dawns on you, then respond.
    Till then, Phineous and Game Mechanics \o/
    Not having a good day are you. I assumed you understood your own comment indicating that not every event is attributable to spies or skullduggery being indulged in over TS or X-Fire etc, and were having trouble with understanding mine, which was to show that when every other cause of unfortunate events has been eliminated then the cause had to be the affore mentioned skulldugery (in this case I was referring to I heard it happen!). if you need help explaininig your comment as well we are in trouble!
    Anyway this is fairly pointless and has overflowed from filling work time to taking up fun time, I would much rather play than talk about so you may continue here, solo, to your hearts content.
    Last edited by FingersUK; Jul 29 2011 at 05:22 PM. Reason: it got boring

Question Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Last edited by GrandCru; Yesterday at 08:09 PM. Reason: None, not drunk anymore
    Ehhh, what!? That's my job!
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

when every other cause of unfortunate events has been eliminated then
    You can do that? Like ''good plans, tactics'' and all

I don't have much hope, but can someone help him with the compass?
    Spare us the '' I r knot unzerztand, coz iz miniglez''. Please, now!
    Till then, Penious and Game Mechanics \o/

Anyway this is fairly pointless and has overflowed from filling work time to taking up fun time, I would much rather play than talk about so you may continue here, solo, to your hearts content.
    Yes, Good Morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedvig View Post
    Or when a creep tells everyone off on OCC for raiding and then loggs his freep
    Skullduggery! A creep logging his freep and coming to the Ettenmoors.

The double standards for this forum is just amazing, keep it up guys
    and gals.

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Ehhh, what!? That's my job!
    I was not referring to me (but to the why of the sudden lack of words underscored in red in the post I was quoting). I did not last long though.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

I will explain to you and to all others one more time and the last time why creeps join up in raids:

The freeps are ungrouped grouped and "soloing" next to 15-25 freeps.
    Yes, we can count!

We only have two healing classes that have a hard time to solo since they can not do the same amount of dps like rk/minstrels/captains can.
    Which explains the number of Elite healers in the raid, they need to get their next rank

We like being in raids and big groups cause its fun to talk to each other. Sometimes you even hear singing! And laughter!
    And we like the challenge

The freeps have a lot more dps then we have.
    Especially that lonely r12 RK or r13 Mini, that we assistedly zerged

And the most important reason - If there is no creep raid the only action there will be is pewpew from stab, or pewpew from EC. It doesn't matter if the whole map is blue or if the creeps have outnumber buff the only thing that will happen is that the freeps will run to EC or stab and pewpew from there.
    Action at EC with blue map, hmm kk
    Thank You.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

A freep raid is so much stronger then any creep raid can ever be so I find it weird that you do not team up more. There might be a lack of leaders - or is it the fact the most freep raid leaders have to shout on global to get a raid going because the freeps already in ettens wants to "solo".

I asked a question a week ago about what kind of pvp you wished for in ettens and the only one who understood the question was *gasp* Felradir. I thank you for all the answers it was interesting to read but I was really after what kind of pvp do you wish for right now, with the map and stats we have? And what can you do yourself to change it towards being the pvp you want to have?
    All in all I find the action in EM ok as it is. Only I would like there to be more Hedvig raids as it improves the action and I would like freep side to be faster to team up instead of just leeching when someone freep side starts a raid like yesterday (Shindorf I think)

Look what I found for you Fredol your new signature picture Don't you just want to pinch that cute little nose
    Nose, nose... Go for the tail, pinch it, don't be scared it won't hurt.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

I will explain to you and to all others one more time and the last time why creeps join up in raids:
    The freeps are ungrouped grouped and "soloing" next to 15-25 freeps.
    You dont get any heal from group, not any cure, and when you attack group running away and attacked target is deserved to die.

We only have two healing classes that have a hard time to solo since they can not do the same amount of dps like rk/minstrels/captains can.
    ye ye they are op, old story, next one

We like being in raids and big groups cause its fun to talk to each other. Sometimes you even hear singing! And laughter!

The freeps have a lot more dps then we have.
    um, what ? again, I dont understand, you ever play rvr of wvr? oh sorry you are wvr, so you must know how big dps wvrs have

And the most important reason - If there is no creep raid the only action there will be is pewpew from stab, or pewpew from EC. It doesn't matter if the whole map is blue or if the creeps have outnumber buff the only thing that will happen is that the freeps will run to EC or stab and pewpew from there.
    Cool story bro!
    The following errors occurred with your submission
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Drakknarg - Warg rank 9

My journey at Middle-earth start around 25 October 2007 (SoA Book 11)

wanting to change the ettens now is pretty pointless as its just not going to happen, there are too many freeps and creeps who are raid ranked and like the safety of a big group. Take away the big group and people just cant function anymore, they dont know how. Hardly anyone drifts from the zerg anymore to roam the map or quest around the map. And any groups that appear mainly just follow the zerg anyways which is pointless.

People need to grow a peir and not depend on 20 others around them at all times, obviously some people like the zerg v zerg fighting but most of these havent tried anything else and dont know how much fun other fights are. One where YOUR performance matters. Zerg is easymode.
    Arachas (Rank 8 Healer and giver of no infamy) - Arathas (Rank 7, Psycho Champ)
    Arachus (Rank 5, Useless Captain) - Jinx (Rank 7, Thief of killing blows)

Skaar (Rank 8 Warg)

Page 29 of 143 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 129 ... LastLast