Great fights tonight at west norbogs, good TA/cows (thanks to whatever group equanor was riding with) we matched almost even on numbers, think i counted 9 of you (not sure about burgs) and there were about 8-9 of us. Really enjoyed it as it was a change from the huge raid fights and it was pretty much stand there and fight battles
Thumbs up to all that were involved, you made it very enjoyable
1. I think like someone said above, making other parts of the map more active would be good, maybe giving inf/renoun boosts or other buffs to the faction that holds ID/LC etc...
2. Making HH and Grothum more involved, they're just kind of "there" at the moment.
3. I think a good feature would be for the npc's on the map to be less static. Maybe orc/elf patrols around the area in which a keep is held (if TR is held by freeps possibly putting patroling coldfell hunters throughout EC woods).
4. Defensive equipment at keeps (not just oil and arrows), having ballistas like in the MW skirmish along Vol2 would be good, something you could trigger to dispurst the enemy.
5. "The outpost to the south has fallen to The Delving of Fror" - really? programming something to actually attack the OP would be good (much like the Warg at Lug and Goldie at TR) - and if they can do that why not make it so DoF can attack keeps and hold them like the OP's.
.... Just a few ideas
OH!! + lightsabers and wookies!! - Good call Slug :P