We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 25 of 143 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Just because you got pictures of me near high traffic areas, doesnt mean im grouped, where else am i meant to go when you are all hiding inside oc with your zerg? and that picture outside of front ta shows nothing but me helping a minstrel that you were trying to kill. Picture 3 i was waiting for you to come up from burrow then trip you because your lame and zerg everyone everday, revenge is sweet *and im still solo there*. Picture 1 too is of the lame action taht we get because most of the time it is pew pew, wnat more do you want me to do eh? i run inside keeps after creeps, i get a kill - i die. You want me to log hunter and pew pew all day instead and make the action even more lame?.

Carry on making more screenshots of me, but there is always a report button for harrasment. So go back and try solo for once, see where the actions takes you. You will find often that not that the freeps will always go to same spot, same with creeps, then see how hard it is to actually find solo creep/freep these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibilius View Post
    You will find often that not that the freeps will always go to same spot, same with creeps, then see how hard it is to actually find solo creep/freep these days.
    Ahhhh quoted for truth! Although from some of the more hysterical posts it would seem that Hedwig (and other Creep raid leaders) not only can find them easily but she only rolls a raid to gank solo freeps out of choice, (remember just because you anybody, not Invis necessarily have paranoia does not mean she and her raid aren't out to get you!) in fact the opposite is true, solo freeps are bad sport, no fun and rotten infamy!

Having said that solo freeps (and creeps) are a lot like busses. You wait for one and then 24 come along all together!
    Last edited by FingersUK; Jul 22 2011 at 11:09 AM. Reason: because I can
    Phineous Rank 12 (Drunken) Hunter "Death to All Fanatics"
    And a Champ and a Guard and a BA and a Warg and a Reaver and er.... thats it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by FingersUK View Post
    You wait for one and then 24 come along all together!
    Like it very much :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hedvig View Post
    Soloing for a freep is to stand next to 15 other freeps helping each other.
    Then they never solo, though Inviwhatever seems to be soloing on your SS (there are less than 15 freeps ).
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibilius View Post
    Just because you got pictures of me near high traffic areas, doesnt mean im grouped, where else am i meant to go when you are all hiding inside oc with your zerg? and that picture outside of front ta shows nothing but me helping a minstrel that you were trying to kill. Picture 3 i was waiting for you to come up from burrow then trip you because your lame and zerg everyone everday, revenge is sweet *and im still solo there*. Picture 1 too is of the lame action taht we get because most of the time it is pew pew, wnat more do you want me to do eh? i run inside keeps after creeps, i get a kill - i die. You want me to log hunter and pew pew all day instead and make the action even more lame?.

Carry on making more screenshots of me, but there is always a report button for harrasment. So go back and try solo for once, see where the actions takes you. You will find often that not that the freeps will always go to same spot, same with creeps, then see how hard it is to actually find solo creep/freep these days.
    TBH you where ther all morning with around 20 freeps camping lug GY and running in and out of OC, and yes you stayed there the whole time.

Funny when i log my warg you never ever seem to be at Grams/Lugs/Isen/DG/HH whenever i am there, however if i happen upon EC or TA Lawn there you are (yeah its me who spam tracks you), not just you of course, there plenty more who do it also, but please dont say you solo, because you truly do not, safetly in numbers is what you enjoy then thats fine, but admit it, it must get boring for you not being able to play your burg to its full potential though, i mean poping up when a creep is on 1k and getting your 10 renown is all very well but meh, unless your just going for KB of course, so you can show off a new title your maybe working towards?

As for the Zergs well if you go to the zones where a true solo freep or even a creep maybe they happen less often than.

tbh theres bad tactics and such on both sides, no one is perfect however as i have always said freeps are far to powerful compared to creeps solo, hence why creeps group up alot more, plus we dont get to use that new DP buff for damage that the freeps get to use, how unfair :-(
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by Equendil View Post
    I was copy/pasted something from creep's ooc tonight so ...

Battal: if you do not want to fight 2v6, may I suggest you don't charge me when there's five freeps within 10m of me ? Also for the record, besides you and the other reaver, there were actually 5, maybe 6, wargs round the corner who happily joined in, killing a RK or whatever - one of the five other freeps - before running away, so that wasn't even 2v6.

I find it quite extraordinary you *chose* to attempt to kill me in the middle of a bunch of freeps where you could just have legged it into TA, then when that failed, complain about it. That was *your* choice.
    lol who said that i dont want to fight against 6 freeps, i know what i am doing. funny thing was a person who whines on forums about creep zerg or lame game play, do actualy same things. using bubble in a 2vs6 fight is sad and lame imo and i used ooc for complaining, not forums unlike freeps do. so i dont get what is your problem, i didnt even give a name.

also you arent special, we attacked to you because you were healing your hunter friend and others.

ps. i love ooc spies.
    The Black Pact
    Battalgazinintorunu R11 BA
    Nine Worlds
    Nimueh LM

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    plus we dont get to use that new DP buff for damage that the freeps get to use, how unfair :-(

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    hence why creeps group up alot more
    And it obviously does not seem to be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Battalgazi View Post
    i used ooc for complaining
    It's still public.

not forums unlike freeps do
    Forgot your long expected whines about freeps having outnumbered buff every day?
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post

It's still public.

Forgot your long expected whines about freeps having outnumbered buff every day?
    1- It is creep ooc. normaly you cant see there unless you are on 2nd account(prolly spying) or a friend(prolly has a freep main) telling to you(which is spying). but forum is for all freeps/creeps because it is "public", not concerning a specific side.

2-It wasnt a real whining. i was saying that rolling a ranger without ON buff is a bug and freeps are abusing it. that was a fact.
    Last edited by Battalgazi; Jul 22 2011 at 02:23 PM.
    The Black Pact
    Nine Worlds
    Nimueh LM

I get accused of zerging solo freeps but yet I don't know how is soloing. I guess I am not zerging solo freep then? You say I don't do anything for myself and then say I go burg hunting at the gy. I guess that is not doing things for myself then? Call on OCC to get help with the soloers? You mean the burg packs of 2-4 roaming around gy? Or all the people who are duoing? Yes they are all soloing, everyone of them! Like all freeps
    To get rid of people who keep wandering alone here and there? Yes you're using your mightiest weapon, which is OOC. Goddessempress ain't killing anything on her own.

I do see you very often hiding behind a tree or in the river and when whoever is passing you make sure you shoot your little arrows when they are exactly so far away so they will die before they can reach you.
    Obviously you never tried it, won't dare to ask if you did that ever on hunter, so you don't know how is it looking in the reality and how hard it is.

Also you're missing alot of points in here and details, how can you know how do I play, since you're always "soloing" at stab or camping Crude TA with some of your minions. Why won't your try to aim for someone alone and see how "easy" it is?

I don't think that is soloing, more like lets see what is the word.. ganking!
    Here, I shall help you out. Taken from the well known Urban Dictionary:

When a group of people kill a single opponent in an MMORPG. Taken to abreviate a "gang kill".

Altho .. you know what? That term fits more to you than me.
    ~Etheldar~ r14 Hunter

~Nine Worlds~

~Bloodtail~ r9 Stalker
    ~Etheal~ r9 Defiler

~X Inches Unbuffed~

I do see you very often hiding behind a tree or in the river and when whoever is passing you make sure you shoot your little arrows when they are exactly so far away so they will die before they can reach you. I don't think that is soloing, more like lets see what is the word.. ganking!
    Thats proper soloing tbh, at least they are not at the back of a freep raid, or group of freeps pew pewing like most do.

Using the advantage of 40m range is tactical.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

I do see you very often hiding behind a tree or in the river and when whoever is passing you make sure you shoot your little arrows when they are exactly so far away so they will die before they can reach you. I don't think that is soloing, more like lets see what is the word.. ganking!
    Dumbest thing I've heard in a while.

Seriously , this is one of the funniest things ive heard of in a long time. Using a classes advantages means ganking now! And anyways there is nothing wrong with ganking everyone does it, its a part of pvp,
    Arachas (Rank 8 Healer and giver of no infamy) - Arathas (Rank 7, Psycho Champ)
    Arachus (Rank 5, Useless Captain) - Jinx (Rank 7, Thief of killing blows)

Skaar (Rank 8 Warg)

It's quite simple - all is fair in love and war - so I couldn't give a damn what people think of my playstyle if I'm having fun and the same stands for anyone else.

I don't see how Etheldar camo-ing at lug gy is ganking. He is solo and very good at burning a creep down. Sure it might feel unfair as the recipient but at the same time I don't feel guilty about burrowing and popping up to help kill Eth when he tries it either :P It happens to me on my warg and I just laugh and think I probably deserved that (and remind myself I really should buy some stun pots).

I still say the issue at this point in time seems to be that solo play is balanced far too much in favour of the "average" freep compared to the "average" creep. So I don't see much changing until (if ever) that balance is rectified.
    [FONT=Tahoma][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [/FONT]

lol who said that i dont want to fight against 6 freeps, i know what i am doing. funny thing was a person who whines on forums about creep zerg or lame game play, do actualy same things. . using bubble in a 2vs6 fight is sad and lame imo and i used ooc for complaining, not forums unlike freeps do. so i dont get what is your problem, i didnt even give a name.
    What same thing ? I was hunting the wargs that popped in the back when you attacked me with that other reaver expecting a quick kill, just exactly what about that situation EVEN REMOTELY compares to the daily organized creep zerg ?

As for using abilities to survive as a squishy against a double reaver charge being lame, give me a break. You say you know what you're doing, then you know that you gambled and lost. Blame yourself, no need to call others "lame" for it, whether that's on ooc or forums.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

Yet soloing is exactly what he does, I've been on the wrong side of his arrows quite a bit, he's been taking bites off my minstrel lately, and *gasp*, there was just him.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

As for using abilities to survive as a squishy against a double reaver charge being lame,
    if only you are alone, i dont realy care using bubble or faint death. but in a bunch of freeps(5 + burgs), bubbling yourself and kiting around is lame. that is my opinion, it doesnt concern you.

keep spying creep ooc.
    The Black Pact
    Nine Worlds
    Nimueh LM

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggard View Post
    I still say the issue at this point in time seems to be that solo play is balanced far too much in favour of the "average" freep compared to the "average" creep. So I don't see much changing until (if ever) that balance is rectified.
    That is not issue, issue is certain classes, like guardians, which are quite strong these days, might need some balancing, but can you really say that average champ or hunter is that much better than average creep?

Freeps have been getting slight buffs after start of SoM, when actually creep side was slightly stronger, cj change benefited freeps becouse of amount of wargs, then they made SA items more available and now relic chance which raised morale amounts of most freeps by quite a lot and FA items, also more people getting good gear. All actually small changes tbh, but end made freeps stonger side. Also all easymoders who rolled creeps at start of SoM and now playing freep. I bet something similat will happen with RoI, unless freeps are much stronger than creeps from start.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

if only you are alone, i dont realy care using bubble or faint death. but in a bunch of freeps(5 + burgs), bubbling yourself and kiting around is lame.
    What's lame is that you think you somehow *deserve* a kill for playing stupidly.

What's lame is that you think you somehow *deserve* a kill for playing stupidly.
    yes right, i am stupid and you are smart, keep it up. typical freep behavior, doing anything to get renown, "soloing" in the middle of 20 freeps, zerging creeps, camping oc/gy/ta for hours and then whining when creeps are forming groups/raids or zerging 20+ "solo" freeps. and blaming us playing stupidly and lame. i will not bother with hypocrits anymore, happy whining on forums aka cry wall.

see you in the moors.
    The Black Pact
    Nine Worlds
    Nimueh LM

yes right, i am stupid and you are smart. creeps are playing stupidly.
    Somebody has found your inner self, finally.
    Happy coming out!
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

lolololololol
    [center]Vindrayeth - Hunter R9 :: Ovric - Warden R7 :: Alkhemyst - Defiler R5
    Officer of Nexus
    Ettenmoors purist[/center]

You can not ever blame someone for getting help if he is not intentionally roaming around with the same people. These things happen all the time, people interfering with nice fights, and although a lot of us don't like it, it will remain so. That's why we invented the 1v1 area, for clean fights. I don't see what you want to prove about etheldar, he's making some good points, just face it. :/

There seems to also be a misconception for when you are solo and there are some people standing around you, that this is somehow not 'proper' or whatever. I strongly disagree - I would never ever want to miss great group vs group fights that seem at least a bit balanced, and these happen quite frequently! It's completely different from having a bunch of people who are not grouped slaughtering outnumbered of the other side. Raid vs raid is also excellent.

And yeah either side has the same flaws. The ettens is really great when it's good, and completely miserable when it's bad.
    [center]Vindrayeth - Hunter R9 :: Ovric - Warden R7 :: Alkhemyst - Defiler R5
    Officer of Nexus
    Ettenmoors purist[/center]

You want to know why i actually group up SOMETIMES, because im sick and tired of your zergs/lupins lame packs zerging soloers all the damn time. So next time you see me remember i might not be solo.

Yes it felt good to kill you earlier with burgs, but you was hardly alone.

@Glurf - next time think before you start posting stuff on the forums about me mate. I attacked a reaver at east ford, he ran to ta. I attacked you immediately after, you ran too. Next thing a spider comes along, and you come back for an easy kill. Next time mate stay and fight instead of being chicken s**t, as im not the best burglar around in ettenmoors and 3 vs1 would be difficult, but i would sure as hell still try.

I feel dirty I joined a puppie pack, perhaps I should just 'solo' nearby and the freeps won't track me or hit me and gank me with 6 burgs/random freep fellowships.......

/sarcasm off

Well I gave fleas to everything nearby so my evening was a giggle thanks all
    Snapbites RK 12 pup 'Biting ankles, always too slow to reach the tender bits....'

Skittlescuttle RK 15 spidey 'Hoardale Norbog Trainer'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk0Nz6OZ0jw

Quote Originally Posted by Amgrin View Post
    That is not issue, issue is certain classes, like guardians, which are quite strong these days, might need some balancing, but can you really say that average champ or hunter is that much better than average creep?
    Guardians *might* need some balancing? Hmm... yeah just a bit. Hunters and champs are probably the two weaker freep classes and I don't see an issue with either (I suspect RoI will change that) but if the hunter is one of the weaker freep clases 1v1 you only need to compare it to the BA to see a gulf in capabilities - and as Eth proves time and again with Camo enabling perfect range a Hunter can take down any creep target solo.

Also, as an example as I was typing this I got hit by a minnie on my warg:
    *Minstrel* scored a devastating hit with Call to Fate on Grimhowl for 2,030 Light damage to Morale.
    ...and that is a supposed "healing" class. Nothing extraordinary but that's nearly a third of my morale gone poof in a millisecond.

If a defiler had a 2k crit skill with no induction on a 10s CD I suspect there would be a lot of crying and yet this is just one random skill in a whole arsenal of DPS freepside.

I don't mind this - it's fun to play the underdog and if it was the other way around I would play one of my freeps - but to try and say it's not a little one sided atm is a little blinkered imo and this does go a long way to produce a creep zerg mentality we are seeing.

So either accept that creeps will always be weaker 1v1 and therefore you will see larger groups working together or start campaigning for a few creep buffs. I'm personally not in favour of more DPS creepside but a bagful of more tactical resistance/mitigation would help even things out. I'd also be in favour of lowering the infamy for raid kills unless you are within the vicinity of an enemy held keep or some such mechanic like that.
    [FONT=Tahoma][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [/FONT]

Page 25 of 143 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 125 ... LastLast