We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 24 of 143 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Had some fun 1vs.1 tonight, some zergs that interrupted them but still good ones.

WTB 2k+morale!

Oh btw, strong move to run into grams when you are 2 vs 1 (no names mentioned) or gather a group of 5 creeps to kill 1 freep. I applaud thee!

cya tomorow for more fun!
    [Center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921d000000035a32/signature.png]Exstimul[/charsig]
    Shapexs - Puppie R7
    Hunter, Blackarrow, Defiler[/CENTER]

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Exs View Post
    <snip>Oh btw, strong move to run into grams when you are 2 vs 1 (no names mentioned) or gather a group of 5 creeps to kill 1 freep. I applaud thee!
    *raises eyebrows*
    And this doesn't tell you (the real you) anything about your (your characters) uber op'dness?

Quote Originally Posted by Swampie2 View Post
    *raises eyebrows*
    And this doesn't tell you (the real you) anything about your (your characters) uber op'dness?
    It tells me, the real me, the level of ez-moding some players have reached... Playing a champ in the 'moors
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

A lone freep at grams *shock horror laughs*.
    Is he sure he set out there on his lil lonesome?
    Did the mini die lol or didn’t the burgs show themselves. Who did he have with him… He must confess! We have ways of making him talk! We demand the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth in this land (the forums) of fairy tales

I’d question his motives of going to Grams in the first place (playing along that he was alone). I would question his confidence too. But I already know the answers…Easy meat and/or op‘d!
    Let’s face it Grams is where the lower levels appear because they don’t have maps. Higher lvl’s are usually only there if everything is blue and the freeps are plentiful at Grams
    Last edited by Swampie2; Jul 21 2011 at 09:23 AM.

*raises eyebrows*
    Ty mate! Didnt know that i was so awesome that creeps fear me <3 If only bloodtail would start to run at the very sight of me so i dont have to shame-die outside gv all the time!
    [Center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921d000000035a32/signature.png]Exstimul[/charsig]
    Shapexs - Puppie R7

@hedvig, so the raid you had this morning that was camping ec for 2 hours wasnt yours? Did playing solo for a few hours show you what it is like to be zerged by a raid?

*raises eyebrows*
    L2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedvig View Post
    I make raids when there is no need for it.
    For once, I agree with you.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Ty mate! Didnt know that i was so awesome that creeps fear me <3 If only bloodtail would start to run at the very sight of me so i dont have to shame-die outside gv all the time!
    Well if you were sooo awesome… Firstly the two wouldn’t have got away would they. Secondly you would have beaten the five that came out to you wouldn‘t cha. Or at least survived (like those two awesome low level creeps did).
    So lets drop the word ‘awesome’ and concentrate on overpowered’ness and wonder why two had to run in fear of one. Lets also question what makes just one (I presume not stealthed) confident enough to stand alone outside Grams.

Perhaps it wasn’t creeps of bloodtails calibre that you were sniffing around for. Hmm

Lets also question what makes just one (I presume not stealthed) confident enough to stand alone outside Grams.
    Hunting for greendots.... I mean... uhmm ..yeah those creeps y'know!
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Words
    Oh my you are serious, i wasnt. Lighten up abit. And no i wasnt looking for low ranked creeps i was looking for anything that was abit more fun then the zergfest at ec/stab. And the one that didnt run into 1-shoters did die, so wouldnt say i was to lame. And lastly, not every freep has a band of burgs following everywhere, i actually enjoy roaming around alone from time to time.
    Wont be dragged into the "freeps are op" debate. As far as im concerned champ is pretty hard, dont know about other classes and dont care tbh.

Cya mate, take care!

Edit: spelling
    Shapexs - Puppie R7

Well if you were sooo awesome… Firstly the two wouldn’t have got away would they. Secondly you would have beaten the five that came out to you wouldn‘t cha. Or at least survived (like those two awesome low level creeps did).
    So lets drop the word ‘awesome’ and concentrate on overpowered’ness and wonder why two had to run in fear of one. Lets also question what makes just one (I presume not stealthed) confident enough to stand alone outside Grams.

Perhaps it wasn’t creeps of bloodtails calibre that you were sniffing around for. Hmm
    Actually he's just awesome. The rest of your post is rather random. :P
    [center]Vindrayeth - Hunter R9 :: Ovric - Warden R7 :: Alkhemyst - Defiler R5
    Officer of Nexus
    Ettenmoors purist[/center]

Oh my you are serious, i wasnt. Lighten up abit. And no i wasnt looking for low ranked creeps i was looking for anything that was abit more fun then the zergfest at ec/stab. And the one that didnt run into 1-shoters did die, so wouldnt say i was to lame. And lastly, not every freep has a band of burgs following everywhere, i actually enjoy roaming around alone from time to time.
    Wont be dragged into the "freeps are op" debate. As far as im concerned champ is pretty hard, dont know about other classes and dont care tbh.

Cya mate, take care!

Edit: spelling
    Looking back at my words yeah maybe it could be taken that I was being to serious. Apologies.

You take care too

I was copy/pasted something from creep's ooc tonight so ...

Battal: if you do not want to fight 2v6, may I suggest you don't charge me when there's five freeps within 10m of me ? Also for the record, besides you and the other reaver, there were actually 5, maybe 6, wargs round the corner who happily joined in, killing a RK or whatever - one of the five other freeps - before running away, so that wasn't even 2v6.

I find it quite extraordinary you *chose* to attempt to kill me in the middle of a bunch of freeps where you could just have legged it into TA, then when that failed, complain about it. That was *your* choice.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

So far in game I have been killed 3860 times, so if anyone should complain about being "zerged" I think it would be me rather then you.
    sorry Hedvig, but in your case its not about zerg (i think), but about your playstyle, i know how are you playing... charging as first into middle of freeps and doing web, so u are dieing a lot :-))

The only freeps I see that tries to solo for real is Sugarhunny, Ivyan and Liam, rest of you are either in a duo/group or standing with 15 other freeps on stab. A burg running with the 10-15 freeps that are "soloing" and hitting creeps on the edges is hardly "soloing" either.
    I hope you mean Liliam :-D

and a few days ago, you didnt accept my pie, Liliam was very sad :-(

Commander Liliam - the Warden

Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Did you make them the honour of logging an especially created freep to rant at them? Or is it people you've seen on video?
    The forums do have other uses, they aren't used only for trolling.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

To be honest with you hedvig, i'm always solo unless i group up with a kin mate, i'm always roaming around looking for kills, only reason i do start to hug the freep pack around ta/ec is because i'm sick and tired of 1-2 creeps calling for a raid to come half way across to map to kill me. If i go somewhere and take someone, but then see other burgs pop up, then thats hardly my fault is it. I try to go around solo without others around but it just isn't possible as burgs always seem to camp in the same areas as duo's small groups, of which i don't normally join. Only time, recently, i have joined a group was to ninja tr with 4 burgs because you and your raid zerged it that day, then as soon a we took the keep i went back solo.

Plus there is plenty of others that you haven't included that actually like to roam solo too, but unfortunately your short sight of stab/ec with your raid around you doesn't allow you to see that far does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibilius View Post
    To be honest with you hedvig, i'm always solo unless i group up with a kin mate, i'm always roaming around looking for kills, only reason i do start to hug the freep pack around ta/ec is because i'm sick and tired of 1-2 creeps calling for a raid to come half way across to map to kill me. If i go somewhere and take someone, but then see other burgs pop up, then thats hardly my fault is it. I try to go around solo without others around but it just isn't possible as burgs always seem to camp in the same areas as duo's small groups, of which i don't normally join. Only time, recently, i have joined a group was to ninja tr with 4 burgs because you and your raid zerged it that day, then as soon a we took the keep i went back solo.

Plus there is plenty of others that you haven't included that actually like to roam solo too, but unfortunately your short sight of stab/ec with your raid around you doesn't allow you to see that far does it?
    http://imageshack.us/f/3/rank8b.jpg/ (taken fom wartab thread)

how do you get an average of about 14-15 infamy per kill if you solo most of the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    The forums do have other uses, they aren't used only for trolling.
    For whining as well, but you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinz View Post
    how do you get an average of about 14-15 infamy per kill if you solo most of the time?
    14-15 renown per kill is what you get from a creep questing with /roll 10 NPCs on it.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

The only freeps I see that tries to solo for real is Sugarhunny, Ivyan and Liam, rest of you are either in a duo/group or standing with 15 other freeps on stab. A burg running with the 10-15 freeps that are "soloing" and hitting creeps on the edges is hardly "soloing" either.
    Honestly, how can you judge who is solo and who is not by keeping up daily with the zerg ball and not trying anything by your own? Only people who can actually know that, are those who meet those "soloers" on their way. Besides that your ''burg hunting" new fun is limited to burrowing at your own GY and calling on OOC for more pals to help you out with the soloers, not only the burg groups that usually camp there, but anyone.

So far in game I have been killed 3860 times, so if anyone should complain about being "zerged" I think it would be me rather then you.
    As Ichor would say, "amateur".
    Last edited by -Etheldar-; Jul 22 2011 at 06:05 AM.
    ~Etheldar~ r14 Hunter

~Nine Worlds~

~Bloodtail~ r9 Stalker
    ~Etheal~ r9 Defiler

~X Inches Unbuffed~

You are right there fredol, it's all I ever see you do.

[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

thanks for that mix Mori

ok, its time for lotro trololo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc

Commander Liliam - the Warden

I have low infamy per kill as when i was lower rnak (below rank 5) i did group, but since then i have been solo, and unfortunately due to that grouping/raiding below rank 5 it affects your wartab a lot, no matter how much solo i do, i will not be able to get it up to a completely solo wartab due to my grouping at lower ranks.

Therefore your argument isnt valid, feel free to come freep side everynow and then and use a /who on me, you will see me solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibilius View Post
    I have low infamy per kill as when i was lower rnak (below rank 5) i did group, but since then i have been solo, and unfortunately due to that grouping/raiding below rank 5 it affects your wartab a lot, no matter how much solo i do, i will not be able to get it up to a completely solo wartab due to my grouping at lower ranks.

Therefore your argument isnt valid, feel free to come freep side everynow and then and use a /who on me, you will see me solo.
    Ah I see, you consider "solo" and "not grouped" to be the same.
    gotcha, and yes you can get your stats back to a more "solo" level, just play long enough solo and you'll get there.
    nobody will have a completely solo tab, not even those who truly always solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    ok, its time for lotro trololo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc
    Love it :P
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Mahoney - Runekeeper lvl 65
    Diamordus - Guardian lvl 65
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Gnomepunter - Reaver Rank 6
    Gnomearrow - Blackarrow Rank 5
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

Page 24 of 143 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 124 ... LastLast