We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 23 of 143 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

1. Creeps raid are created when are rly not needed.
    2. Creeps raid are created when are rly not needed.
    3. "Just get in there and fight and die and fight again." Wow rly? no thanks killed 10 times in 3 mins by raid what roaming between tr and ec its not funny, but think most lownoob players enjoy their 12-13 OU 15 infamy !
    4. "Make freep raid to counter creep raid" Erm sorry but when Freep raid is created creep raid disband/disapper (true story bro). Or waiting till freeps make map blue and then they can pew pew at OC gy or randomly zerging Yroads/lug hill/oc gy.

Ty all now lets flame countinue, anyway no1 win this flame...

Drakknarg - Warg rank 9

My journey at Middle-earth start around 25 October 2007 (SoA Book 11)

just for all burglars and wargs out there.. why do i see only burglars moaning ?

since both classes: Freepside hates wargs, creepside hates burgs. so both classes are and always will be zerged with numbers. its agreed the moment you roll the burg/warg and step into ettens.. SO WHY THE F**** I SEE BURGLARS MOANING AND HAVENT REALLY SEEN MANY WARGS.. roll anothe class if you dont want to be zerged during your graveyard ganks etc.. or isit cause burglars and freeps are always solo and dong group and creeps are always grouped ?. no i am not defendin nether side or nether class..
    so cmnon wargs start your moaning!.

anyway.. thanks all in ettens and lets try to have fun instead of this endless forum bull####
    Last edited by DivideadEU; Jul 17 2011 at 12:48 AM.
    [b]KINSHIP:[/b] [url=http://ez-guild.com] ELEMENT ZERO [/url]
    [b]MAIN: Drunkenbard Level 65 Minstrel[/b]
    [b]TRIBE:[/b]Warriors Of The Gret Eye
    [b]Creep:[color=red] Taskmaster Dividead Rank 9 Spider Weaver[/color][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by DivideadEU View Post
    just for all burglars and wargs out there.. why do i see only burglars moaning ?
    Cause you are drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by DivideadEU View Post
    anyway.. thanks all in ettens and lets try to have fun instead of this endless forum bull####
    After you.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Amgrin View Post
    Since you are trasfer, let me explain you a bit, since SoM and higher infamy gain, all easymoder started playing creep, there has been allways some creep zerg leader, who keeps zergs up for most of times, it gets kinda frustraiting after year and half.

You know that, problem is that fight part is missing in most situations, when you are getting swarmed by 24 creeps.
    Jesus.. How can you even say this, you're talking about high infamy gain, freeps are the ones who solo and huddle in groups of 10-15 even more most times i'm sure they would get more infamy than a creep raid. None of you seem to get it anymore.. you all zerg creeps just as much, if not more than you get zerged and yet still you come here and complain about when it happens to you and only God knows why. I think it's because you think you're solo so creeps can't have a raid, yet as I said before you all huddle up in big packs and you do exactly the same.

To be fair it's only some of you whining, I respect those others who aren't and are getting on with pvp. You seem to be doing a good job.
    Last edited by Muzzard; Jul 17 2011 at 05:21 AM.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Oh Matapau... Big ups for you... *sigh*
    Last edited by Glorimlain_EU; Jul 17 2011 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    Jesus.. How can you even say this, you're talking about high infamy gain, freeps are the ones who solo and huddle in groups of 10-15 even more most times i'm sure they would get more infamy than a creep raid. None of you seem to get it anymore.. you all zerg creeps just as much, if not more than you get zerged and yet still you come here and complain about when it happens to you and only God knows why. I think it's because you think you're solo so creeps can't have a raid, yet as I said before you all huddle up in big packs and you do exactly the same.

To be fair it's only some of you whining, I respect those others who aren't and are getting on with pvp. You seem to be doing a good job.
    1st, read my posts, I'am pointing out reasons why freeps complain.

2nd, please stop generalizing, I have actually played creep more during last year then I have played my freeps. I know what freeps do and I know what creeps do and there is different players on both sides, its not problem of side, its certain players, who have no respect towards other side and only care about infamy/renown.

3rd, you are creep biased, really, you just read what you want to read from my post ...

And talking about complaining, how much do you complain on creep OOC all time? How much whining I see on creep OOC all time, its as same as freeps whining on forums, really, creeps are not any better about this.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

you all zerg creeps just as much, if not more than you get zerged and yet still you come here and complain about when it happens to you and only God knows why.
    God works in mysterious ways.
    But today He will answer.
    Freeps have been created in such way that they can think by themselves. They don't need to be told what to do, nor do they need to be shown who to heal or to kill. They are even so OP that they don't need auras to buff them.

Saying that
    you all huddle up in big packs and you do exactly the same.
    would be comparing NM to HM/CM, T1 to T3 or questioning (SACRILEGE !) the function of a group/fellowship/raid and doubting (HERESY!) that a content made for a certain number could be done with half of it (or with an ''ungrouped''™ group, if technically possible).

Est Liberum Arbitrium.

Amen.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

So... everyone is having a good time? Awesome!
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Yes, playing LoL is lots of fun.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

1st, read my posts, I'am pointing out reasons why freeps complain.
    That's true I only read the last page, you still don't play creep as often as a lot of people. I am pointing out why freeps shouldn't complain. I am not creep biased. I know it's about the players, that's not what I'm getting out.

How much I complain in the creep ooc all the time aye, right so how often do you actually see me complain? I've been around most of the days recently and haven't complained as much as you are making out. I do complain sometimes, but I do get over it, I don't drag it to the forums so we can carry it on.

Fredol, you are the only person who I don't respect on these forums because you don't even pvp and yet you still comment on everything. I don't care about your opinion. You are a nobody in my eyes.

[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibilius View Post
    First of yes i am here to moan again, Starting with hedvig, i have given you a personal new nickname and hope you take it and do what the hell you want with it because it suits you so well. HEDZERG. You mentioned somewhere before on these forums that if you see a solo freep you tell the raid not to attack them. So why the hell when you saw me solo (as i normally am) you deliberately rooted me so your, zerg/raid/whatever you really want to call it, can zerg me?

You really are lame and hypocritical because unlike most creeps/you some of us do like to solo (not that im much good at it ) but at least i still try. So next time you want to post some bullcrap about not zerging soloers think before you write.
    If only you did truly solo, but you dont technically roam on your own. You are either stealthed at the edge of freeps, along side other freeps to help you or your "solo" with 3 + burgs around you.

Proper solo is starting a fight and either staying till you die or you defeat the creep, not popping up and killing a creep on 1k.

Just saying :-)
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Fredol, you are the only person who I don't respect on these forums
    Here goes my wary reputation :/

because you don't even 1v1
    Right!

I don't care about your opinion.
    Should I care whether you do or not?

You are a nobody in my eyes.
    And ~III Feet Beefed (Up)~ up yours.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Love is flowing

I had a nice spar with Ichor today, it was great!

What did you all do?
    [b]Glorimlain Nebuchadnezzar[/b] [i][Lvl 65 Rank 6 Dwarf Guardian][/i] Riddles in the Dark
    [b]Quatsch Muggle[/b] [i][Lvl 65 Rank 6 Man Burglar][/i]
    [b]Evendriel Kaleidoscope[/b] [i][Lvl 65 Rank 4 Elf Minstrel][/i]
    [b]Ifartalot Quadrophenia[/b] [i][Lvl 65 Rank 8 Urûk Warleader][/i] Sanctuary

Quote Originally Posted by Glorimlain_EU View Post

I had a nice spar with Ichor today, it was great!
    Ichor still playing

./sarcasm off
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000060d89/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

How did it go ifartalot? Divona you should check Ichor out, he looks bad-###.

Thanks Invisibilius and a few others for those random spars, and all those people who gave me a chance to fight others in the smaller scale fights. Keep up the good fighting.

So why the hell when you saw me solo (as i normally am) you deliberately rooted me so your, zerg/raid/whatever you really want to call it, can zerg me?
    Invis you should know by now mate regardless of solo/grouped burgs and wargs have no mercy.. once my burg is 65 and i roam the moors ill expect none :P

You really are lame and hypocritical because unlike most creeps/you some of us do like to solo (not that im much good at it ) but at least i still try.
    Though you are being modest i've gotta point out 90% of burgs that have killed/tried to kill me have been you (sometimes you dont even attempt it out of the way its in the middle of creeps) so respecty to you on that part.

Ps ill remember not to afk on wtab like i did earlier

Other than that im logging in now so hopefully will see some fun tonight.
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Mahoney - Runekeeper lvl 65
    Diamordus - Guardian lvl 65
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Gnomepunter - Reaver Rank 6
    Gnomearrow - Blackarrow Rank 5
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

Yes, playing LoL is lots of fun.
    HL2DM for the win.. at least for me :P
    [b]Nine Worlds[/b]
    Energie MNS R13 - Battlemaster (MIA)
    Internet WVR R8
    [size=1][b]Snowbourn[/b][/size]

I got squished more when I was in a raid/zerg than when I was solo on my puppie most of the weekend , swings and roundabouts.

Had fun though ty all the random roamers
    Snapbites RK 12 pup 'Biting ankles, always too slow to reach the tender bits....'

Skittlescuttle RK 15 spidey 'Hoardale Norbog Trainer'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk0Nz6OZ0jw

How did it go ifartalot? Divona you should check Ichor out, he looks bad-###.
    Had a 2v2 earlier against him and another spider and managed to kill him. But later he got me :P Was really a great fight unlike the dipsing and sprinting wargs
    [b]Glorimlain Nebuchadnezzar[/b] [i][Lvl 65 Rank 6 Dwarf Guardian][/i] Riddles in the Dark

Yeah Gnome, best not to go afk on wtab but thnx for the renown. Also do not go afk on stab either, certain reaver and spider were both afk at one point, and bye bye rank 12 reaver

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    yees, i am fine

Commander Liliam - the Warden

Yeah Gnome, best not to go afk on wtab but thnx for the renown. Also do not go afk on stab either, certain reaver and spider were both afk at one point, and bye bye rank 12 reaver
    Haha sneaky lil burg

I bet a bell goes off in your head when someone goes afk :P

Only time i find afk freeps there ontop of a rock and it takes me about 10 minutes to get to them at the top :P
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

Gotta love wargs, spot one at HH and he ofc stealthes. So I decide to experiment, I stand outside of HH away from the hobbits just to see how many will turn up, ofc I get tracked but I aint going anywhere - just want to see what happens. Was it 3 or 4 of you that turned up before you had the courage to attack a single freep

Bravery eh?

And I am sure you know who you are, dont need me to name and shame

As a sidenote, if you had all been there already and killed me - then thats not bad, its all part of the game and running into a group is one of those things, its just you obviously waited for people to arrive BEFORE you could attack so there was prob an ooc shout for help. How long it took you to attack reinforces that point.
    Last edited by Lobuu; Jul 18 2011 at 11:44 AM. Reason: added sidenote

Quote Originally Posted by Lobuu View Post
    Gotta love wargs, spot one at HH and he ofc stealthes. So I decide to experiment, I stand outside of HH away from the hobbits just to see how many will turn up, ofc I get tracked but I aint going anywhere - just want to see what happens. Was it 3 or 4 of you that turned up before you had the courage to attack a single freep

Bravery eh?

And I am sure you know who you are, dont need me to name and shame

As a sidenote, if you had all been there already and killed me - then thats not bad, its all part of the game and running into a group is one of those things, its just you obviously waited for people to arrive BEFORE you could attack so there was prob an ooc shout for help. How long it took you to attack reinforces that point.
    OR!

An extremely hesitant warg pack

im just spitballing xD
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

I sooo adore Matapau's playing style xD

Page 23 of 143 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 123 ... LastLast