We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 18 of 143 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 3574
  1. #426
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    215

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliawyn View Post
    i didn't kill anyone in there, you can see it on your combat log, as you see i'm dead, not anyone else :P
    dweb was trying to ninja tr again, this was suicide for going tr gy quick
    cool story, but if it was suicide you would be dead before gy, not inside of it, just sayin...

  2. #427
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Isendeep
    Posts
    37

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceli View Post
    cool story, but if it was suicide you would be dead before gy, not inside of it, just sayin...



    Explain why i'm not oneshotted on that screen yet wen im 5 m away of it?
    Look Hips and R&A aint on cd...

    Just sayin.....

  3. #428
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    215

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    ^^this looks shopped

  4. #429
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Isendeep
    Posts
    37

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceli View Post
    ^^this looks shopped
    uhu could be or you just got proven wrong what you sure are and than the exuses start...

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Isendeep
    Posts
    37

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Enelos View Post
    If the freeps stood their ground once in a while it would be more fun.

    Just sayin'
    Iff they do they get blamed of figting at a balcony :O

  6. #431

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Some more creep zerg raids, if your goal is to keep people from going to the ettenmoors then good job, I don't think I'll be around as much anymore anyway. Boring and stupidly pointless. Hardly any 1v1 fights either, just pointless pew pew clickfests and getting killed by a lot of buttonmashers.

    edit: sorry for sounding cynical.
    Last edited by Vindrayeth; Jul 06 2011 at 05:20 PM.
    [center]Vindrayeth - Hunter R9 :: Ovric - Warden R7 :: Alkhemyst - Defiler R5
    Officer of Nexus
    Ettenmoors purist[/center]

  7. #432

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    I want to say thx to all freeps and creeps fighting tonight. Came online a bit late, but had a lot of fun. Ofcourse the creeps did have their raid up and were zerging... but I thougth all the freeps fighting were awesome in at least trying to stop em In the process we killed some too Not bad for a bunch of solo-freeps vs organized creeps

    Well, goodnight for now and cya guys later. Again thx for the fun, and freeps don't forget: keep on charging

    Ides

  8. #433

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenko View Post
    Iff they do they get blamed of figting at a balcony :O
    I mean on TA front lawn/STAB etc. if a few reavers run into a raid the hunters scatter. If they stand their ground they can hold their own and get some hard hitting skills off, something they can't do on the move. Creeps have more power on the move picking off the slow and weak, if freeps stand and fight with champs and capts supported by a few healers and hunters they will win every time.

    Writing this from the view of a creep, I always tell raids to rush forward, scatter the freeps. 9/10 times when freeps start to fall back most will die to very few/if any creep casualties.

    P.S. Nice screen shot.
    Enelos - Hunter - R5
    Enedel - Burglar - R4
    Wargamn - Warg - R7
    [url=http://youtu.be/xmGqyDrjV9k]Mah new warg video :D[/url]

  9. #434
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    145

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    It is indeed possible to get inside a graveyard without HIPS, happened to me a few times before update 2, bet it still works the same way. Basically you just go there before the one-shotters appears (they need to be unloaded) and then you will randomly be popped out of stealth as soon as they appear on your screen, by that you should be inside the middle of the GY, but, if you move the slighest little bit, you will get oneshotted.
    Last edited by TheAsk; Jul 07 2011 at 10:53 AM.

  10. #435
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    31

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliawyn View Post
    i didn't kill anyone in there, you can see it on your combat log, as you see i'm dead, not anyone else :P
    dweb was trying to ninja tr again, this was suicide for going tr gy quick
    This made me laugh a bit

    1. You did attack and try to kill some poor wargie
    2. It wasn't a suicide run as you stuck around long enough for me to take around 7 screenies (dont make me post everyone of them) of you dead there in the GY from many different angles.
    AND finaly -
    3. Dont say that Dweb was trying to ninja TR as your excuse, if you look at my screenie he's in my group and only one person is out of my minimap view (they were near wtab/oc) so unless he is going to solo TR with his epicness i highly doubt the "suicide run" was needed
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Mahoney - Runekeeper lvl 65
    Diamordus - Guardian lvl 65
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62


    Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Gnomepunter - Reaver Rank 6
    Gnomearrow - Blackarrow Rank 5
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

  11. #436
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)
    Posts
    226

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Thank you lot for the spars too liliam and glas oh and another hobbit, forgot his name. Also thanks thoro (something, captain, lili's friend) you wooped me down at lug, good job ^^

    It's nice to see you back extrem, if you did want some real spars i'm up for meeting you at the 1v1 if you like.

    Anyway I don't mean to be funny and all but freeps have been zerging us just as much as you've been zerged if not more, BUT I think it's all good to be honest, I've had some good fights it was overall fun for me at least. Big shout out to all those awesome defilers too, such as defihealer. And creeps in general, working really well together even ungrouped, I'm proud to fight alongside such brave warriors.

    I'm also really impressed with quite a lot of freeps aswell, keep up the good fighting, everyone.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  12. #437
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Isendeep
    Posts
    37

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Enelos View Post
    I mean on TA front lawn/STAB etc. if a few reavers run into a raid the hunters scatter. If they stand their ground they can hold their own and get some hard hitting skills off, something they can't do on the move. Creeps have more power on the move picking off the slow and weak, if freeps stand and fight with champs and capts supported by a few healers and hunters they will win every time.

    Writing this from the view of a creep, I always tell raids to rush forward, scatter the freeps. 9/10 times when freeps start to fall back most will die to very few/if any creep casualties.

    P.S. Nice screen shot.
    Well Wen darkz jio elfa alex or me leaded a raid in the past on freep in the past we alwase Said to our raid Stay as one big green dot on mini map, Seeing wen you do that as freeps you have more chance to hold ground tar on the place and aoe.. Move as a dot fight as a dot on mini map has alwase been the best on both side's i think, ( Ofc wen huge number diffrent neither side stand a chance)...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000148d33/signature.png]Cenko[/charsig]
    Cenko R8 Burglar / Celwin R9 minstrel
    Moonwarg R12 warg

  13. #438

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenko View Post
    Well Wen darkz jio elfa alex or me leaded a raid in the past on freep in the past we alwase Said to our raid Stay as one big green dot on mini map, Seeing wen you do that as freeps you have more chance to hold ground tar on the place and aoe.. Move as a dot fight as a dot on mini map has alwase been the best on both side's i think, ( Ofc wen huge number diffrent neither side stand a chance)...
    Fire tar and AoE destroys creeps. Specially stealthed wargs, get the minis to stand on the fire and you're laughing. But again, they need to stand ground = Anti-Zerg.
    Enelos - Hunter - R5
    Enedel - Burglar - R4
    Wargamn - Warg - R7
    [url=http://youtu.be/xmGqyDrjV9k]Mah new warg video :D[/url]

  14. #439
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    34

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    once again creeps need a raid to zerg ungrouped, and outnumbered freeps (even had buff). really is lame of the creeps to do so, especially when creep raid leaders moan that they do disband when there isnt enough freeps. so for all the people that ranked creepside via these unneeded zergs/raids it isnt deserved at all. go try solo or in a small group for once.

  15. #440
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    72

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    There was a lot of solo creeps folling the raid last night. The raid was trying to take all keeps back but the soloers got us wiped many times at TR for pullin NPCs too much and them going on us defilers :/

    I logged off early tho so dunno what happened later at night.

  16. #441
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    54

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisibilius View Post
    once again creeps need a raid to zerg ungrouped, and outnumbered freeps (even had buff). really is lame of the creeps to do so, especially when creep raid leaders moan that they do disband when there isnt enough freeps. so for all the people that ranked creepside via these unneeded zergs/raids it isnt deserved at all. go try solo or in a small group for once.
    It gets quite depressing, those that know me can agree I am a FREEP at heart, but it just got too easy so for a challange I went CREEP. Just to let peopkle know its the same people using the same tactics doing the same stuff on both sides (ok if you already know why moan). No one side is better or worse, using a raid to roll over a fellowship is the same as four or five (did I mention burgs?) rolling over a single CREEP (same for Wargs). Just because (you are a Guardian and) you run around "solo" with 23 other FREEPS does not somehow make you a soloer or better than the raid, just more renown hungry. The times that some (FREEPs and CREEPs) log when the going gets tough is the same both sides, it just leaves the genuine (sometimes) soloers and risk takers like Invis out on a limb and getting bashed. Try midnight when the TA farming squad goes for lap records around the inside of TA obliterating everything in its path (I was that bloodsplatter on the floor).
    When I came on last night if the CREEP raid got too close to TR it got flattened by superior numbers. 100m away they were rolloing solo FREEPs. You cant have it both ways! One side has no way of knowing who is raided or who is solo or who is just straggling behind a group. At worst its just dying and while I am part of the group that would rather kill and live than kill and die (nit pickers please read that last sentace carefully) its not that much of a problem to go out of harms way or join (follow) a grouping (either raid or 24 "soloers"). Anyway when the overall numbers of FREEPs dropped the raid was disbanded, and SHOCK HORROR, 22 FREEPs turn up at TA door (when we had the buff!) in under 14 minutes. Its just the same both sides, so make the best of it!
    See you when I dissappear under the solo zerg! LOL
    Last edited by FingersUK; Jul 08 2011 at 06:49 AM.
    Phineous Rank 12 (Drunken) Hunter "Death to All Fanatics"
    And a Champ and a Guard and a BA and a Warg and a Reaver and er.... thats it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  17. #442

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by FingersUK View Post
    One side has no way of knowing who is raided or who is solo or who is just straggling behind a group.
    There are little squares under the vitals of your opponents. Some of them are buffs, you usually get them from healers when you are grouped with them. Some creeps can vouch for it, just ask.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  18. #443
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    54

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    There are little squares under the vitals of your opponents. Some of them are buffs, you usually get them from healers when you are grouped with them. Some creeps can vouch for it, just ask.
    And with experience you can tell the difference between a FREEP/CREEP lagging behind/rejoining a fellowship and one lagging behind a raid......I salute a superior being! The other option ofc is the recently dead (and therefore buffless toon) rejoining his raid or just soloing.
    Phineous Rank 12 (Drunken) Hunter "Death to All Fanatics"
    And a Champ and a Guard and a BA and a Warg and a Reaver and er.... thats it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  19. #444

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by FingersUK View Post
    And with experience you can tell the difference between a FREEP/CREEP lagging behind/rejoining a fellowship and one lagging behind a raid......I salute a superior being! The other option ofc is the recently dead (and therefore buffless toon) rejoining his raid or just soloing.

    It's the hangover, right?
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  20. #445

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    If you really want to improve things, you gotta be constructive with things. atm a lot of flaming at eachother and ofcourse this wont lead anywhere..... if you want to change things as a creep, play as you would like to see, talk about it in ooc, kins etc. Same goes for freep. On freep side I'm sure we can stand up to creep-raid sometimes, but we wipe cause we run etc. So what I do is try to encourage ppl to charge, but also charge myself... yeah I die a lot, rating is ####, but I do see that freeps follow which makes the fights way better. Same should be on creep side: if you complain about freeps zerging, don't join a zerg raid yourself and try to take it to 1v1 or lead a raid/group yourself that actually goes after freep-groups. It will take some time and work, but this will improve things way better then flaming here at eachother about who does what....

    Well, hope to see you (freeps and creeps) all soon again in ettens Have fun and some awesome battles guys

  21. #446

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    I've set up a Warg escort service.

    50s for GY runs
    800s for some spooning
    3g package deal
    Enelos - Hunter - R5
    Enedel - Burglar - R4
    Wargamn - Warg - R7
    [url=http://youtu.be/xmGqyDrjV9k]Mah new warg video :D[/url]

  22. #447

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    solo or very small groups... freeps are afraid to make big groups. I've seen it happen twice so can't actually confirm it tbh, but the overall idea is that as soon as they (freeps) start a raid the creeps are logging or only staying inside their own keep... if so thats really funny and sad tbh then I understand all the complaining on previous pages and then indeed creeps are only going to zerg and interested in infamy... But I'm still thinking the creeps are bigger then that

    Ides.

  23. #448
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    54

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Aineas. View Post
    solo or very small groups... freeps are afraid to make big groups. I've seen it happen twice so can't actually confirm it tbh, but the overall idea is that as soon as they (freeps) start a raid the creeps are logging or only staying inside their own keep... if so thats really funny and sad tbh then I understand all the complaining on previous pages and then indeed creeps are only going to zerg and interested in infamy... But I'm still thinking the creeps are bigger then that

    Ides.
    You say potato and I say potato....damn doesn't work when written, but perception is a marvellous thing. Could what you have just said would look to CREEPs like as soon as the CREEP raid stops and numbers start dropping that the FREEPs take that opportunity to raid up, come out of TR main room and zerg TA for all they are worth? Now I dont agree with this view but think what it looks like to the other side! I disagree that FREEPs dont make raids for that reason, the first reason is a shortage of experienced raid leaders, I have only seen Isx and Narg do the job recently, the second is, from personnel experience most FREEPs make better renown in a group of 24 Soloers or, at least, the big number classes do (Burgs, hunters RKs etc) but it does not work that way for the CREEP classes being more specialised they need numbers to survive against a number of "solo" FREEPs travelling together. Its no accident that most FREEP raids are led by tanks atm and most (all) CREEP raids are led by healers (sorry Knall!).
    Last edited by FingersUK; Jul 09 2011 at 06:13 AM.
    Phineous Rank 12 (Drunken) Hunter "Death to All Fanatics"
    And a Champ and a Guard and a BA and a Warg and a Reaver and er.... thats it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  24. #449

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    I'm not blind and it does happen on both sides and I agree its a point of view. But some have tried to group/start a raid and the first thing ppl say in ooc: don't, creeps will log. Its not the renown earned, but creeps logging. and tbh, I don't agree with the renown thing, in a group you get less per kill true, but you kill more... solo I've seen it happen enough no kills are made. but I'm not here to start an discussion about renown per kill, I just hope we can get to some fun fights in ettens without a flamewar starting. It's all ranged, add defilers/warleaders on freep side ad rk's,hunters and burgs and you got ettens sumarized atm. All I'm trying is to get the fights also in melee... cause thats the bases for more fun fights (more classes involved, fights moving instead of a 40m range fest standing at 1 spot the entire time). the ranged ones are boring :P and raid vs raid is more fun as well with some awesome tactics, but nor freeps nor creeps should "log" because the other party has a raid going and you get a group/raid going as well... atm, this is the attitude (I see on ooc etc) which I don't like cause its fun, but you all are responsible for making it fun, so am I. Thats why I do what I do: charge in, try to get the fight moving. Sure I die a lot, rating is gone to hell (was on 1,8 or so) but whats rating... now more fun. No point in flaming at eachother... and like I say, I try and do my best... thats all there is to it.

    sorry for the long post :P hope I made it clearer what my point is.

    Ides.
    Last edited by Aineas.; Jul 09 2011 at 06:44 AM.

  25. #450
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    54

    Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

    Quote Originally Posted by Aineas. View Post
    I'm not blind and it does happen on both sides and I agree its a point of view. But some have tried to group/start a raid and the first thing ppl say in ooc: don't, creeps will log. Its not the renown earned, but creeps logging. and tbh, I don't agree with the renown thing, in a group you get less per kill true, but you kill more... solo I've seen it happen enough no kills are made. but I'm not here to start an discussion about renown per kill, I just hope we can get to some fun fights in ettens without a flamewar starting. It's all ranged, add defilers/warleaders on freep side ad rk's,hunters and burgs and you got ettens sumarized atm. All I'm trying is to get the fights also in melee... cause thats the bases for more fun fights (more classes involved, fights moving instead of a 40m range fest standing at 1 spot the entire time). the ranged ones are boring :P and raid vs raid is more fun as well with some awesome tactics, but nor freeps nor creeps should "log" because the other party has a raid going and you get a group/raid going as well... atm, this is the attitude (I see on ooc etc) which I don't like cause its fun, but you all are responsible for making it fun, so am I. Thats why I do what I do: charge in, try to get the fight moving. Sure I die a lot, rating is gone to hell (was on 1,8 or so) but whats rating... now more fun. No point in flaming at eachother... and like I say, I try and do my best... thats all there is to it.

    sorry for the long post :P hope I made it clearer what my point is.

    Ides.
    No flame in fact absolutely the opposite. You are one of a few who will leave the zerg (on both sides) and get stuck in so ./salute, (Axehand, Dwarfosi Theo, Chrim, mad champ, Sal etc, but so few). What I am saying is that the same chat (funnily enough its almost identical) is occuring on both sides. Less complainiing (some of it frankly wrong) and more playing, lets make a better environment for ourselves and not through whining in OOC.
    Phineous Rank 12 (Drunken) Hunter "Death to All Fanatics"
    And a Champ and a Guard and a BA and a Warg and a Reaver and er.... thats it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

 

 
Page 18 of 143 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload