We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 17 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Dont bring me into this graveyard hips ####, i havent been actively killing near a gy for some time. normally ta/west ta/wtab area. and the odd one camping tr gy.

I think there's no way to improve our pvmp fairness and balance.
    Considering players are different each other as their own gamestye and especially considering the limits lotro's pvmp has at the moment, we're having the same identic circumstances in both sides. If freeps see a lonely soloing creep they zerg him in the same way it happens in the opposite side.
    Rarely can happen to find a freep or a creep deciding to face a 1vs1 duel (most of times depending on class).
    What happens next? Sometimes you're so lucky that there are no other creeps/freeps around but, most of times, someone pops up and spoils the enjoyment. This happens both when you're playing creep than when you're playing freep.
    This is not only a disadvantage for the soloing enemy you're going to zerg but even for the soloing friend which was hunting for a killing blow or for some fair renown/infamy.
    The only suggestion I can give is.... if you see 2 players fighting alone and having a fair duel, even if the one from your side is losing, don't disturb them and don't gank.
    If you're sure you're pro enough you don't need to gank to get renown/infamy, wait for the end of that duel, let your enemy recover morale then attack him.
    Ofc this is an useless post but I had to try
    [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"][IMG]http://www.kicore.com/navharfirma.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Third Marshal [B]Navhar Battlehammer Reborn[/B], r12 chm, [URL="http://mmw.guildlaunch.com"]MMW[/URL]
    Commander [B]Navharuglycousin[/B], r11 reaver, [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"]MARVELS[/URL]
    [I][B][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Balo71hRTlI"]my youtube video[/URL][/B][/I]

Good fight vs you muzz near ta river, sadly spider interrupted and im solo and did not call the others burgs, im not that way inclined to call for help vs 1 creep in a fair fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    Considering players are different each other as their own gamestye and especially considering the limits lotro's pvmp has at the moment, we're having the same identic circumstances in both sides. If freeps see a lonely soloing creep they zerg him in the same way it happens in the opposite side.
    Rarely can happen to find a freep or a creep deciding to face a 1vs1 duel (most of times depending on class).
    What happens next? Sometimes you're so lucky that there are no other creeps/freeps around but, most of times, someone pops up and spoils the enjoyment. This happens both when you're playing creep than when you're playing freep.
    This is not only a disadvantage for the soloing enemy you're going to zerg but even for the soloing friend which was hunting for a killing blow or for some fair renown/infamy.
    The only suggestion I can give is.... if you see 2 players fighting alone and having a fair duel, even if the one from your side is losing, don't disturb them and don't gank.
    If you're sure you're pro enough you don't need to gank to get renown/infamy, wait for the end of that duel, let your enemy recover morale then attack him.
    Couldnt agree more!!! Navhar for president!!
    [center]Vindrayeth - Hunter R9 :: Ovric - Warden R7 :: Alkhemyst - Defiler R5
    Officer of Nexus
    Ettenmoors purist[/center]

Yay! After not looking for weeks, I finally found the forums!
    Last few days I had a blast on pvmp, keep up the good work.

Absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibilius View Post
    im not that way inclined.
    Not what I've heard.
    Enelos - Hunter - R5
    Enedel - Burglar - R4
    Wargamn - Warg - R7
    [url=http://youtu.be/xmGqyDrjV9k]Mah new warg video :D[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    I left a fair fight alone this evening and then the person who lost raged about it on ooc, calling me a noob, pathetic and gay. Shame some care more about infamy/renown then good pvp :P
    Ralinin - Guardian - Rank 8
    Ralio - Burglar

Officer of Nine Worlds
    Snowbourn

Thanks to Muzzard for nice spars at 1v1 !!

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    Thanks to Muzzard for nice spars at 1v1 !!
    Can you move all that thanks to other thread ?? Its kinda boring to read only thanks to A, I cant beat B, thanks to C, Doro you are a ganker, thanks to E, instead of proper flame...
    Last edited by Vadosi; Jul 04 2011 at 07:28 PM.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000128545/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [SIZE="1"]lm/chimp/mns/rk/cap/burg/grd[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]The Legendarium[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by vadosi View Post
    can you move all that thanks to other thread ?? Its kinda boring to read only thanks to a, i cant beat b, thanks to c, doro you are a ganker, thanks to e, instead of proper flame...
    i cant hear you over the sound of my dps

edit: no caps

Quote Originally Posted by Ralinin View Post
    I left a fair fight alone this evening and then the person who lost raged about it on ooc, calling me a noob, pathetic and gay. Shame some care more about infamy/renown then good pvp :P
    You did the right thing Ral.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Was it Xrays/Galania? If it was I would not be surprised.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaruk View Post
    Greeting PVMP devotees,

Please could you freep Burglars stop popping out of stealth, killing creeps for ages, inside Graveyard Circles exploiting the stupidity of the Uruk NPC graveyard defenders.
    /points at Invisibilius & Eliawyn..

Killing low rank creeps inside a monster owned circle whilst the poorly developed defenders stand there should, more than anything, be far too dishonourable for you Free peoples and should be discouraged.

I thought I'd try to appeal to some sense of maturity on the freep side about this, but I do not hope.

Yours With little faith,
    Anilingus wargy Lingers!
    I never did that, i'm not even in etten for a while since i lvl another character. And i'm not even killing same guy more than 2 times if i'm camping gy, so don't use my name for that

Quote Originally Posted by Eliawyn View Post
    I never did that, i'm not even in etten for a while since i lvl another character. And i'm not even killing same guy more than 2 times if i'm camping gy, so don't use my name for that

You've really never used hips to get into the GY to kill someone???

for some reason i think this is a lie....
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Mahoney - Runekeeper lvl 65
    Diamordus - Guardian lvl 65
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Gnomepunter - Reaver Rank 6
    Gnomearrow - Blackarrow Rank 5
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

:O Busted!
    [center]Vindrayeth - Hunter R9 :: Ovric - Warden R7 :: Alkhemyst - Defiler R5
    Officer of Nexus
    Ettenmoors purist[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by mahoney360 View Post

You've really never used hips to get into the GY to kill someone???

for some reason i think this is a lie....
    i didn't kill anyone in there, you can see it on your combat log, as you see i'm dead, not anyone else :P
    dweb was trying to ninja tr again, this was suicide for going tr gy quick

well tonights action was terrible hopefully better times will come. Soz I logged so soon, but was getting tired of being only one actually meeting the raid head on. So hopefully tomorrow more freepsies will follow so you creepsies have some nice fights as well Goodnight all

Zerg Zerg Zerg, why not rename this server to Zergbourn?

Nothing has changed past the years, running around the map solo : Not finding any creeps, if I do, I usually find a raid which zergs... no freep raid, less freeps than creeps on yet creeps raiding for hours and either of the sides mind zerging each other as long as there is a raid..

Anyways respect to players that solo run around and don't join the raid when it's not needed at all only to farm for hours without freeps having anything to fight it against with. Good luck with pvp, cant really say anything than its horrible people only play to farm, no challenge, no fights were both parts dies, only 1 way raid vs some freeps running over whole map killing people who are solo, sad sad sad.

Guess thats enough complaining.. just how it is.. hopefully people will take time to be able to do something on they're own, not with 12 people backing them up.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000002cd600/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Extrima View Post

Nothing has changed past the years, running around the map solo : Not finding any creeps, if I do, I usually find a raid which zergs... no freep raid, less freeps than creeps on yet creeps raiding for hours and either of the sides mind zerging each other as long as there is a raid..

Anyways respect to players that solo run around and don't join the raid when it's not needed at all only to farm for hours without freeps having anything to fight it against with. Good luck with pvp, cant really say anything than its horrible people only play to farm, no challenge, no fights were both parts dies, only 1 way raid vs some freeps running over whole map killing people who are solo, sad sad sad.

Guess thats enough complaining.. just how it is.. hopefully people will take time to be able to do something on they're own, not with 12 people backing them up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI74EUL1swQ
    ~Etheldar~ r14 Hunter

~Nine Worlds~

~Bloodtail~ r9 Stalker
    ~Etheal~ r9 Defiler

~X Inches Unbuffed~

Lies!
    There was a freep raid tonight, any creep can vouch for it! Ask.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Was a proper raid fight at then end on the evening! Raid vs. Raid in lug. Had tons and tons of fun!

Ty Nargonath for forming it and ty to all that joined (that goes out to the creeps aswell) Cant we just do this everynight instead of pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew for hours? I would happily give away the renown and just do it for funsies!
    [Center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921d000000035a32/signature.png]Exstimul[/charsig]
    Shapexs - Puppie R7
    Hunter, Blackarrow, Defiler[/CENTER]

The Ettenmoors work like a republic. When individuals try to fight on their own and thereby lift themselves above the masses, they are dragged down by the zergs of the majority.

That's exactly why this game must walk in the footsteps of other MMO's and introduce instanced pvp as an alternative to the traditional open pvp.

I agree with your kinmate, you did the right thing. Those are the typical cowards Ext was referring too, maybe boasting after a big zerg.

Quote Originally Posted by Soggiorno View Post
    The Ettenmoors work like a republic. When individuals try to fight on their own and thereby lift themselves above the masses, they are dragged down by the zergs of the majority.
    That's exactly why this game must walk in the footsteps of other MMO's and introduce instanced pvp as an alternative to the traditional open pvp.
    Very smart comparison
    I agree we need alternatives. Open pvp is funny but doesn't offer, atm, a true and fair chance for players to confront each other. Maybe lotro pvmp wasn't intended to be single player but wouldn't be that difficult to match it to players expectations without breaking the lore.
    I mean, in the Sword Hall of Dol Guldur, we can face Nazgul's champions in a 3vs3 fight.
    Any kind of pvmp Arena wouldn't affect the lore more than the Sword Hall could have done.
    [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"][IMG]http://www.kicore.com/navharfirma.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Third Marshal [B]Navhar Battlehammer Reborn[/B], r12 chm, [URL="http://mmw.guildlaunch.com"]MMW[/URL]
    Commander [B]Navharuglycousin[/B], r11 reaver, [URL="http://facebook.com/marvelstribe"]MARVELS[/URL]
    [I][B][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Balo71hRTlI"]my youtube video[/URL][/B][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Soggiorno View Post
    Sponsored FightClubbing FTW.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

If the freeps stood their ground once in a while it would be more fun.

Just sayin'
    Enelos - Hunter - R5
    Enedel - Burglar - R4
    Wargamn - Warg - R7
    [url=http://youtu.be/xmGqyDrjV9k]Mah new warg video :D[/url]

Page 17 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast