We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 16 of 143 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Aye, that Dweb is a very ugly spider :P
    I just left him alive while afk yesterday, passing over and ignorim him.
    All the rest of the day I was hunting for soloing creeps or trying to lure some of them to me to have a fair 1vs1 but he has never let me, always trying to get an easy zerg kill and spreading his spiderwebs on all my screen (whom I'm still trying to clean).
    Well, next time I won't leave him alive while afk in the middle of tr cp ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    Aye, that Dweb is a very ugly spider :P
    I just left him alive while afk yesterday, passing over and ignorim him.
    All the rest of the day I was hunting for soloing creeps or trying to lure some of them to me to have a fair 1vs1 but he has never let me, always trying to get an easy zerg kill and spreading his spiderwebs on all my screen (whom I'm still trying to clean).
    Well, next time I won't leave him alive while afk in the middle of tr cp ^_^
    Dont worry Lm took care of me while i had to afk Ithallin i think so you should of grabbed easy inf

Quote Originally Posted by Dunderdorf View Post
    This is same puppy who wouldnt 1v1 then jumped me with brand and still run like a little girl ?
    Love the guard moaning about people running away :P

Most of guards I fight in the moors (with the exception of a few) pop charge when they hit around 1k-2k morale and run for the nearest freep camp

Nice to see it happen the otherway around xD
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Mahoney - Runekeeper lvl 65
    Diamordus - Guardian lvl 65
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Gnomepunter - Reaver Rank 6
    Gnomearrow - Blackarrow Rank 5
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

Once again some lame creep cant solo, so has to make a raid when it isnt neccessary, man i wish they taught most to solo in creep tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Joedamezzer View Post
    i hipsed, came back and stunned you, then won? Not like i ran away or lost. Funny you forgot to mention your failed gank attempt right after
    That's a flat out lie, I was not involved in that, but couldn't say I disagree with the people who were. But ok whatever :P

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibilius View Post
    Once again some lame creep cant solo, so has to make a raid when it isnt neccessary, man i wish they taught most to solo in creep tutorial.
    Yeah I don't get stuff like that.. ¬_¬ Seems so useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibilius View Post
    I had to LOL at this.

Yeah its fun pew pew at stab as usual only for the reavers to run in and get either nuked to death by 6 + hunters, or have the Burgs no one can seem to detect pop up right beside you and kill you, oh sorry i made a mistake there, the 4 burgs who solo but all follow each other around ;-D

Unlike the majority of freeps alot of creep who are lower level cannot solo very good, let alone solo a decently geared freep let alone a burg :/

Incase you forgot Invisibilius creep relay on rank to get there traits/skills and such, so for them a 6 man fellow or even a raid of 12 lower levels is sometimes the best option so they jump at the chance. Plus even if the lower levels did solo some freep somewhere would pop up and butt in to kill the creep, unfortunatly there is no such thing a proper solo in the moors until your of a very nice rank, and of course skill base.

Next time you go to the moors dont use your stealth, see how long you last :-D

Thorongilion corpse jumping me while 3-4 of you killed me ? Really ? Get over it m8 you look pathetic

@Glurf, you dont need a 24man raid to get from rank 1 - 5, so why bother with the zergs? its lame and it ruins pvp with damn raid every single day on creep side. even some creeps decided to log freep to play today because its so lame.

yes i know creeps rely on rank for skills/traits but they can do that in small groups.

ahhh yes - small, low rank creep groups. Every freep dream.

Nice fighting behind Lug, Dweb.
    To bad there was some pathetic burgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritenn View Post
    Nice fighting behind Lug, Dweb.
    To bad there was some pathetic burgs.
    Those two added up make one pretty good burg
    And yeah allways enjoy good fights

Thumbs up Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Dweb View Post
    And yeah allways enjoy good fights
    yes, and for that you doted me, dazed/stuned when i finally was close to kill bloodtail :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    yes, and for that you doted me, dazed/stuned when i finally was close to kill bloodtail :P
    Well i havent counted how many times have you killed me with some other freep(s), but thats ettens

creeps ganking gy must be punished D

Today they were when spotted some nice coordination and charging got em killed, first the spidies, then the rvrs

thx for the fights today, was nice

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    creeps ganking gy must be punished D
    Define ganking ? i roll solo mostly
    Sadly tr fields is only place where you can find freeps not in huge group. Other than that its just huge zergball at stab or ta

Quote Originally Posted by dweb View Post
    sadly tr fields is only place where you can find freeps not in huge group.
    qft

Quote Originally Posted by Dweb View Post
    Define ganking ? i roll solo mostly
    Sadly tr fields is only place where you can find freeps not in huge group. Other than that its just huge zergball at stab or ta
    y true, but I hope you can see that some don't like being charged by 4/5 creeps after coming from gy where they have no change whatsoever to survive? I mean, I can see that ppl get annoyed by riding solo from gy back to main fight and getting killed again and again and again.... Not all are as crazy as me to keep running and going :P I can understand you though if you don't like to be at the mainfight. Maybe if you killed someone once/twice then just let him go, if you know it upsets ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by Aineas. View Post
    y true, but I hope you can see that some don't like being charged by 4/5 creeps after coming from gy where they have no change whatsoever to survive? I mean, I can see that ppl get annoyed by riding solo from gy back to main fight and getting killed again and again and again.... Not all are as crazy as me to keep running and going :P I can understand you though if you don't like to be at the mainfight. Maybe if you killed someone once/twice then just let him go, if you know it upsets ppl.
    be at main fight - usually means being stuned by minnies/rk-s and zerged by hunters or guards with charge add some burgs to it who just stun and run. So i really dont wanna ba at the main fight usually
    And i have let some ppl go and seeing them back in 1min with some freeps hehe
    Well anyways have had some good fights there so im not complaining 1v1 or 3v1 doesnt matter as long as i dont have to stand and spam dot to someone hoping someone will kill it and i get my 10 inf

Talking Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Greeting PVMP devotees,

Please could you freep Burglars stop popping out of stealth, killing creeps for ages, inside Graveyard Circles exploiting the stupidity of the Uruk NPC graveyard defenders.
    /points at Invisibilius & Eliawyn..

Killing low rank creeps inside a monster owned circle whilst the poorly developed defenders stand there should, more than anything, be far too dishonourable for you Free peoples and should be discouraged.

I thought I'd try to appeal to some sense of maturity on the freep side about this, but I do not hope.

Yours With little faith,
    Anilingus wargy Lingers!

guards charging???? omg :P how dare they...

I can understand you though and I don't mind at all... its ettens. If you don't want to die, don't go there imo. But some ppl do get upset about it and I hope you understand their complaint about being jumped by 4/5+ creeps while coming from a gy solo. too bad though they get upset about it, imo its best to return fire and try to kick ### :P Agreed, hard with couple of weavers, but at least you tried. O well, cya on the BF again dweb

thx all creeps and freeps for a nice day in ettens. Thx for some great charges today, some were just awesome and creeps thank you for killing me a lot :P eheheh

yes, 1 shotters dont kill burgs when they have hips buff on them(10sec). you can report them but gms dont do anything(atleast cm gms didnt). but someone said that wargs can do same with dips buff on but i have never seen it or i never done it.

Works same way on warg. This is actually old thing already, but not many wargs and burgs who know how to do it. Its quite lame way of getting kills, so you could try reporting people if they keep doing it.
    Last edited by Amgrin; Jul 04 2011 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aineas. View Post
    ^^ This

Getting killed repeatedly by various creeps who camp GY (even if all off them are soloers) can drive u mad. Freeps cant map out and it's not hard for 4-5 solo creeps to watch almost all possible ways out of the GY. And it's annoying to ride 5-6 mins around all that area to fight for 2-3 mins, die and then do that again.

OFC there is a difference between 1 creep stalking the GY (this is not a ganker - freep has his chances) and a grp of (probably) wargs/wargs+spidies doing the same. My hunter sees no diff tho, he dies either way ^^

Page 16 of 143 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast