We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 15 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by Thorongilion View Post
    That cappy didnt spar you at the begining of problem. You started to debuf/poision me without reason, i quess heavens told you i wana spar. I didnt jump, i didnt respond to your attacks, i only self healed. I didnt take SINGLE morrale from you. That "bad" LM killed you coz you ware ganking me. You wanted free renowns? Did i pissed you by fish slaping? Reminding me Galania, starting fights without reason, and killing ppl not responding to your attacks. And then wondering 80% of ppl gank you at 1vs1. Continue like this and i hope you will end like this.
    Agreed!!! But I have to say - maybe he is learning his lesson a bit, because he was not being lame last night. Let's hope it stays that way

Arena would be a nice idea.
    I would suggest, maybe in the same arena, even a kind of monthly competition dedicated to freeps as one dedicated to creeps only... something like the Olympiad in Lineage 2.
    Cross-classes combats and single class combat with assignment of a specific title and maybe a specific glow to class champions and maybe a wall were to read results.

Would be a nice way to involve players to join pvmp and would be even a great opportunity for all of us to watch great players confronting each other and maybe learn something new.

That cappy didnt spar you at the begining of problem. You started to debuf/poision me without reason, i quess heavens told you i wana spar. I didnt jump, i didnt respond to your attacks, i only self healed. I didnt take SINGLE morrale from you. That "bad" LM killed you coz you ware ganking me. You wanted free renowns? Did i pissed you by fish slaping? Reminding me Galania, starting fights without reason, and killing ppl not responding to your attacks. And then wondering 80% of ppl gank you at 1vs1. Continue like this and i hope you will end like this.
    Well actually you did jump and did attack me plus killed my pet then was out of power so lm pumped u with power and heals.
    And i think you are the one who only takes 1v1 -s that he can win (lame) plus thats not the point of 1v1 m8.

As i see it you should try all fights even more of those that you propably lose to learn how to beat the class against you. But no point of telling that to you i guess

And if i get you alone you are free inf as i saw so stick with ur support group and dont come to 1v1

PS spam slaping doesnt make you look cool rather stupid imo !

Quote Originally Posted by Vindrayeth View Post
    Agreed!!! But I have to say - maybe he is learning his lesson a bit, because he was not being lame last night. Let's hope it stays that way
    Im never lame - I'm Awsome ! (link below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYws8biwOYc

And /Tickle ?

Just wanted to say Hi to Dweb and everyone else that i don't have the oportunity to speak to when we meet in the Ettens .

Quote Originally Posted by mahoney360 View Post
    Very true, it is an open world PvP
    Ettens is very, very far from open world PVP, it doesn't even compete with it.

Ettens is the illegitimate love child of Battleground PVP with Open world PVP it has the objective based scenario's from BG's and the persistance from open world, yet the things that make BG's work (Ie. a 'winner' and sides being evenly matched) aren't present, which causes massive issues because unlike in open world where you can spread out over a massive area, the ettens is ridiculously confined.

Overall it's a massively flawed system in of itself.
    Last edited by Mr_Pedantic; Jul 01 2011 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falandhir View Post
    And /Tickle ?

Just wanted to say Hi to Dweb and everyone else that i don't have the oportunity to speak to when we meet in the Ettens .
    Good fights ! keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Dweb View Post
    Well actually you did jump and did attack me plus killed my pet then was out of power so lm pumped u with power and heals.
    And i think you are the one who only takes 1v1 -s that he can win (lame) plus thats not the point of 1v1 m8.

As i see it you should try all fights even more of those that you propably lose to learn how to beat the class against you. But no point of telling that to you i guess

And if i get you alone you are free inf as i saw so stick with ur support group and dont come to 1v1

PS spam slaping doesnt make you look cool rather stupid imo !
    I must only lol at this as its fail in every point.

from begining. I didnt jump. I was slapping you, circling around you, you jumped, and started to dot/debuf me. i didnt attacked you (proof can be that i didnt get any renwn after you beeing killed). I self healed, many times turned my back on you, killed your pet becose it was dmging me, still didnt toutched you. And yea LM friend pumped me with power and morale. I was wondering if you just toying with me, but after you taked like 20K morale from me i put LS (what am not using in sparrs, never) , and LM killed you. I got 0 renown from you. No more twisting facts to suit you. And you are talking about point of 1vs1 (fun, challenge, skill) but still hitting me while i wasnt hitting you back. Where is your point of 1vs1 in that? You making points against your self.

Secondary, rofl at me taking sparrs only i can win. The same day i died like 10 times to mori, still comming back for more untill i didnt beat him. Same with Etheldar on his warg, only fewer times. And with Itzybytzy. So not me lame, but again you should get your facts stright. I do not sparr spiders, becose thay have every last advantage against cappy. If properly played i have no chance against spider r6+, my chance is based only wery lucky crits. And i dont spar you becouse i sparr ppl i respect. And you are miles away from that. ( i know you are absolutly not interested in my respect)
    You surely know that cpt have lowest ingame dps, no slows, no dots, no cc, no ranged attack, no reflect dmg.
    As i see it you should try spar RKs, minies and alike, fights that you propably lose to learn how to beat the class against you. Why you spar captains? Why you dont go on 1vs1 to spar class you can lose to? But no point in tellig you i quess.

And other point, free inf, surely for npc hugging spider, try it with smone else. If you creep around so much ask for expample Rocat how free inf i am. And i will go to 1vs1 even more you saying i should not. Actualy most creeps there dont sparr me coz i beat them.

And i will spam fishslaps as much as i want, yea i dont argue it can look stupid, am not even arguing i can be stupid in your eyes. But your opinion on my inteligence absolutly does not concerns me I slap only ppl who annoy me.

So next time pls try to think a bit before starting ganking ppl and then telling lies on forums.
    Last edited by Thorongilion; Jul 01 2011 at 12:12 AM.

Looks like we're on a role! great fights again tonight.

Was on my warg for most of it with dweb and konspira, great 2v2 fight with burgs near west norbogs untill about half a raid turned up (./smackhead)

was all fun though xD

Great night again guys
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Mahoney - Runekeeper lvl 65
    Diamordus - Guardian lvl 65
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Gnomepunter - Reaver Rank 6
    Gnomearrow - Blackarrow Rank 5
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

I must only lol at this as its fail in every point.

from begining. I didnt jump. I was slapping you, circling around you, you jumped, and started to dot/debuf me. i didnt attacked you (proof can be that i didnt get any renwn after you beeing killed). I self healed, many times turned my back on you, killed your pet becose it was dmging me, still didnt toutched you. And yea LM friend pumped me with power and morale. I was wondering if you just toying with me, but after you taked like 20K morale from me i put LS (what am not using in sparrs, never) , and LM killed you. I got 0 renown from you. No more twisting facts to suit you. And you are talking about point of 1vs1 (fun, challenge, skill) but still hitting me while i wasnt hitting you back. Where is your point of 1vs1 in that? You making points against your self.

Secondary, rofl at me taking sparrs only i can win. The same day i died like 10 times to mori, still comming back for more untill i didnt beat him. Same with Etheldar on his warg, only fewer times. And with Itzybytzy. So not me lame, but again you should get your facts stright. I do not sparr spiders, becose thay have every last advantage against cappy. If properly played i have no chance against spider r6+, my chance is based only wery lucky crits. And i dont spar you becouse i sparr ppl i respect. And you are miles away from that. ( i know you are absolutly not interested in my respect)
    You surely know that cpt have lowest ingame dps, no slows, no dots, no cc, no ranged attack, no reflect dmg.
    As i see it you should try spar RKs, minies and alike, fights that you propably lose to learn how to beat the class against you. Why you spar captains? Why you dont go on 1vs1 to spar class you can lose to? But no point in tellig you i quess.

And other point, free inf, surely for npc hugging spider, try it with smone else. If you creep around so much ask for expample Rocat how free inf i am. And i will go to 1vs1 even more you saying i should not. Actualy most creeps there dont sparr me coz i beat them.

And i will spam fishslaps as much as i want, yea i dont argue it can look stupid, am not even arguing i can be stupid in your eyes. But your opinion on my inteligence absolutly does not concerns me I slap only ppl who annoy me.

So next time pls try to think a bit before starting ganking ppl and then telling lies on forums.
    Im not gonna start arguing u as it seems pointless just few things. I dont lie in forums i was mearly expressing my view of events (there was a creep who confirmed that u jumped note to myself take screenies )
    But ill leave it whatever u think happened.

I do spar with rk-s burgs and such lost to tonori quite few fights and askana aswell.

When you say npc hugging spider i think you mean the fight we had near oc ? hehe i only went for npc-s for a sec because you just used man heal and last stand(i think) and dont forget i started to fight u just after i killed that warden. And it wasnt at 1v1 so i can do there whatever i want

Yes i do know that cappys suck against spiders well most of them there are some exeptions (you are not one of them)

You are right i really dont care about your respect or your intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by Dweb View Post

Yes i do know that cappys suck against spiders well most of them there are some exeptions (you are not one of them)
    sorry, but if spider plays it well, cappy has NO chance to win, and he can be excellent/superuper what ever...

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfKamikazee View Post
    4) Legendarium kin members still flaming, trolling and failing.

I not miss much haha
    I would like you to leave our Kin out of this iff you have any problem whit ppl in our kin and there additude pls feel free to contact a officer in game or some instead of Crying on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceli View Post
    Such a bad attitude (not that i was expecting something else from angry l33t legendarium kids)
    Same goas for you...
    Last edited by Cenko; Jul 01 2011 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    sorry, but if spider plays it well, cappy has NO chance to win, and he can be excellent/superuper what ever...
    When i said suck i didnt mean by skill i ment class as general. And yet theres some cappys who make it interesting atleast

feel free to post those screen me jumping targeted you. talking about screen, but not posting it while it takes like 30 sec to load on imageshack and post lik here makes me feel no such screen exists. And there was 2 freeps comfirming i did not jump. But ill leave it whatever u think happened. But still you ware killing smone who didnt respond to your attacks. Usualy mean thay dont want spar you.

No comment on last night, was all a bit weird with healing that burg and alike. We let you live few times, yet you have no honour to not atacking me while am there alone. Even that r5 rvr has much more sence to stop fighting wile there is 3f and 2c.

And you are right, am not interested on your opinion on my cappy play style.
    Last edited by Thorongilion; Jul 01 2011 at 10:08 AM.

1vs1 drama <3

edit: capt have 3 dots
    noble mark / Cutting Attack / Blade of Elendil
    Last edited by Lidro; Jul 01 2011 at 10:16 AM.

Yup blade of elendil is aplied randomly, you do not use noble mark in such case ( mostly on runing creep to hold him in combat). both dot are funny (like 50 dmg and tick in 5/10 sec) and owerhealed by incombat regen. Cutting attack even with maxed mele ofence, fa 2h sword and maxed legacy on its dmg hits creep by 45 dmg every 2 sec. Just saying to dont make look capt are some dot kings.

Quote Originally Posted by mahoney360 View Post
    Checked out the new 1v1 area last night, one of my tribies attacked etheldar to get one started, im guessing there is a different way to initiate it because both joeman and eth started killing him, i started to fight joeman then taking him off my tribie but then he died and eth started shooting me :P

In the end all the creeps & freeps at the 1v1 went and killed eachother.

Needless to say it was a pretty good fight there and i picked up a couple of inf from what i killed/hit

well done freepies for winning overall :P

Is there a certain way you should be initiating the 1v1s>? whenever i try i get 2+ people after me
    yes, both freep and creep has to JUMP in front of each other, while LOOKING at each other before you start attacking. In your case, neither your tribie or ethel jumped in agreement, and ethel wasn't looking at the creep. Therefore i took it as a gank, and aided.

Quote Originally Posted by Joedamezzer View Post
    yes, both freep and creep has to JUMP in front of each other, while LOOKING at each other before you start attacking. In your case, neither your tribie or ethel jumped in agreement, and ethel wasn't looking at the creep. Therefore i took it as a gank, and aided.
    Doesn't really matter vs your warg, considering you hips after losing anyway. :]

Thanks for that Joe

turned into a pretty good group fight anyway
    Freeps:
    -The Ancient Ones-
    Mahoney - Runekeeper lvl 65
    Diamordus - Guardian lvl 65
    Gnomes - Burg lvl 62

Creeps:
    -The Angmar Inquisition-
    Gnomepunter - Reaver Rank 6
    Gnomearrow - Blackarrow Rank 5
    Cwnannwn - Warg Rank 5

Quote Originally Posted by Vindrayeth View Post
    Doesn't really matter vs your warg, considering you hips after losing anyway. :]
    i hipsed, came back and stunned you, then won? Not like i ran away or lost. Funny you forgot to mention your failed gank attempt right after

feel free to post those screen me jumping targeted you. talking about screen, but not posting it while it takes like 30 sec to load on imageshack and post lik here makes me feel no such screen exists. And there was 2 freeps comfirming i did not jump. But ill leave it whatever u think happened. But still you ware killing smone who didnt respond to your attacks. Usualy mean thay dont want spar you.

No comment on last night, was all a bit weird with healing that burg and alike. We let you live few times, yet you have no honour to not atacking me while am there alone. Even that r5 rvr has much more sence to stop fighting wile there is 3f and 2c.

And you are right, am not interested on your opinion on my cappy play style.
    Learn to read please - i wrote "note to myself make screenies" ill translate it to you. It means i didnt take screenie

Yup blade of elendil is aplied randomly, you do not use noble mark in such case ( mostly on runing creep to hold him in combat). both dot are funny (like 50 dmg and tick in 5/10 sec) and owerhealed by incombat regen. Cutting attack even with maxed mele ofence, fa 2h sword and maxed legacy on its dmg hits creep by 45 dmg every 2 sec. Just saying to dont make look capt are some dot kings.
    my point of the post is , capts do have dot skills , not as you said *You surely know that cpt have lowest ingame dps, no slows, ((((no dots)))), no cc, no ranged attack, no reflect dmg.*

edit: i wasn't talking about how much damage it do over time ;p

i hipsed, came back and stunned you, then won? Not like i ran away or lost. Funny you forgot to mention your failed gank attempt right after
    This is same puppy who wouldnt 1v1 then jumped me with brand and still run like a little girl ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dunderdorf View Post
    This is same puppy who wouldnt 1v1 then jumped me with brand and still run like a little girl ?
    if you cry about creeps running away from you in 1on1 situations, you should never have rolled a guardian eh? The situation you are talking about did not take place in the 1v1 area, so what's your point.. Rather a little girl than a crying dwarf.

Thank you all creeps for some awesome fights in and around TA tonight (or this morning :P ). Especially a lot of thanks that special BA that kept coming back and let me chase him throughout TA Ya died a lot, but I hope you had a lot of fun too Thx and hope to see you on the battlefield again soon Hope you guys had as much fun as I had

Thx from Ides ;-)

Page 15 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast