We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 134 of 143 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Surely you mean

What do I mean now?
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    U mad bro?
    Died too many times to even care anymore

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Hello Snowbourn!

I'd like to thank my beloved enemies in Brutals, for their nominations of me being on their blacklist!

It is with a proud heart i stand here today and i'll do my best to live up to your expectations!

Off we go!
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Hello Snowbourn!

I'd like to thank my beloved enemies in Brutals, for their nominations of me being on their blacklist!

It is with a proud heart i stand here today and i'll do my best to live up to your expectations!

Off we go!
    We'll see how many "Brutals" it requires to attempt to carry out their plan... I think there's a formula to it: y = x^3 + 2, in which y is equal to the amount of Brutals, and x the amount of blacklisted macro'ers.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

We'll see how many "Brutals" it requires to attempt to carry out their plan... I think there's a formula to it: y = x^3 + 2, in which y is equal to the amount of Brutals, and x the amount of blacklisted macro'ers.
    Finis Sanctificat Media

Quote Originally Posted by Cordh View Post
    I was impressed that you actually posted the rather embarrassing vid in which it takes a wargpack a full 30 seconds to kill a r6 hunter. I mean, you even hipsed out LOL.
    Speaking of embarrassing:

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Hello Snowbourn!

Off we go!
    What are they going to do, zerg you?
    R10 LM - R10 Burg - R7 Hunter - R11 Warg - R11 Defiler - R8 BA

Hey freeps and creeps, I just transfered here.I'm Oriz (r11 burg) from Gilrain(Blooddrunk). Hope there's a lot of hate, crying and "cheating" on Snowy too
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000015111d/signature.png]Oriz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Desita View Post
    Hey freeps and creeps, I just transfered here.I'm Oriz (r11 burg) from Gilrain(Blooddrunk). Hope there's a lot of hate, crying and "cheating" on Snowy too

Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Desita View Post
    I have already beaten you 1on1 , you are bad burg.

Welcome on snowy.

Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    I have beaten 1on1
    Please, don't even bother.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

I wonder how will regular QQ'ers explain this situation now.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...44#post7229944
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

trash
    Look, this is how it works: when you run from a R6 hunter 1v1, your arguments are invalid.

Speaking of which, been mainly on the little tard for the past few days, and I have to say that compared to my other servers, action on Snowbourn is kinda ... I dunno... stale, would be the word. I find myself logging out of boredom. For those who are sick of the shuffling and turtling, it's worth considering forming small (kin-)groups and go roam. This spreads action over the map and makes things a lot more interesting. You'll be outnumbered very fast, but in any case I'd rather pvp under difficult circumstances than sticking to the same spot for hours without any other goal than clinging desperately to my hp (solo hunters know).

You should also never, ever listen to people who taunt in ooc about "feeding creeps". They're the keyturning housewife pvp-faction and should not influence your decisions whatsoever.

Speaking of which, been mainly on the little tard for the past few days, and I have to say that compared to my other servers, action on Snowbourn is kinda ... I dunno... stale, would be the word. I find myself logging out of boredom. For those who are sick of the shuffling and turtling, it's worth considering forming small (kin-)groups and go roam. This spreads action over the map and makes things a lot more interesting. You'll be outnumbered very fast, but in any case I'd rather pvp under difficult circumstances than sticking to the same spot for hours without any other goal than clinging desperately to my hp (solo hunters know).

You should also never, ever listen to people who taunt in ooc about "feeding creeps". They're the keyturning housewife pvp-faction and should not influence your decisions whatsoever.
    I will illustrate what happens, should one attempt to do so.
    Stage 1. You find creeps with your 6man group. They are only 10 and not grouped. Easy points ftw
    Stage 2. Legion of Found Zergs makes a... Guess what? And there's only about 6 healers in it.
    Stage 3. You enter a red keep because they have only 20, so they need their NPC's
    Stage 4. Because it might be a little dangerous to fight 6 with only 20, let's call in OOC for help. A wargpack or multiboxer is welcomed, too.
    Stage 5. The creeps get their well-earnt points, and everybody is happy. Let's go back there!!
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Stage 1. You find creeps with your 6man group. They are only 10 and not grouped. Easy points ftw
    Stage 2. Legion of Found Zergs makes a... Guess what? And there's only about 6 healers in it.
    Stage 3. You enter a red keep because they have only 20, so they need their NPC's
    Stage 4. Because it might be a little dangerous to fight 6 with only 20, let's call in OOC for help. A wargpack or multiboxer is welcomed, too.
    Stage 5. The creeps get their well-earnt points, and everybody is happy. Let's go back there!!
    I play on Brandywine, I know this.

Look, this is how it works: when you run from a R6 hunter 1v1, your arguments are invalid.

He was runing from gta after ganking not from you i doubt anyone would run from free infamy as you.

+Lame vocals in song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj964IWv8v8 Here you go
    Last edited by Viklaf; Sep 04 2014 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viklaf View Post
    L Here you go
    are you two operating from the same lunatic asylum

You are one claiming he have best movement.
    Look

You are one claiming he have best movement.
    Wtb English.

Euh you forgot stage 6......you qq on the forums how overpowerd the creeps are......and call for a nerf.....

stage 7.......cause of the qq on the forums you turn your back on the creepside and club your freep to rank 15
    Webbetje rank 12 spider
    Puppyspower rank 8

WTB more bubbles and dps please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by puppyspower View Post
    Euh you forgot stage 6......you qq on the forums how overpowerd the creeps are......and call for a nerf.....

stage 7.......cause of the qq on the forums you turn your back on the creepside and club your freep to rank 15
    Not sure if you're just dumb, but... how are creeps overpowered when it takes 18+ to take down a 6man?
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Not sure if you're just dumb, but... how are creeps overpowered when it takes 18+ to take down a 6man?
    Its the same as.....a freepraid around 25+ needed to get 1 spider down......yep it was me last week around TR.. so if you want we can argu for 20 years...the gank and zerg is on both sides

and when the switchers,gankers and clubbers of GTA are done... we are outnumberd again
    Webbetje rank 12 spider
    Puppyspower rank 8

TBH Quote your video is more a reflection of you than him. Any ranged class that gets first dibs on a melee class is gonna win. If thats all you have Im disappointed.

Not sure if you're just dumb, but...
    Yep i must be dumb...i am responsible for the power of 300.000 people....i am really dumb
    Webbetje rank 12 spider
    Puppyspower rank 8

Quote Originally Posted by dasc View Post
    Any ranged class that gets first dibs on a melee class is gonna win.
    It's not an excuse as in this case both dips and sprint can be used offensively to shorten the distance between you and the target that has the range advantage.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by dasc View Post
    TBH Quote your video is more a reflection of you than him. Any ranged class that gets first dibs on a melee class is gonna win. If thats all you have Im disappointed.
    Save your breath, everybody knows Quote is an ezmoding hunter. Such fotm. Please l2p Quote.

Its the same as.....a freepraid around 25+ needed to get 1 spider down......yep it was me last week around TR.. so if you want we can argu for 20 years...the gank and zerg is on both sides

and when the switchers,gankers and clubbers of GTA are done... we are outnumberd again
    Trust me, I don't need more than .5 freep.
    Apart from that... This has got nothing to do with zerging. You just need these numbers, which makes it even more hilarious.

Yep i must be dumb...i am responsible for the power of 300.000 people....i am really dumb
    Then I suggest you to stop pretending to be.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Page 134 of 143 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast