We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 126 of 143 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 3574
  1. #3126
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    871
    Ok, checked that trait again and it's been updated.

    FOTM.
    Moridin


    Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

    League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

  2. #3127

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Adingostolemybaby View Post
    Heya,

    Not been freeping for too long here so wanted to check if the spar area was at the Cows? Went there this afternoon to see if anyone was there and a WL Drakolorion started jumping so I thought we were going to spar. The rest of his grp, 3 wargs then joined in He then followed me to the GY and started jumping again and ofc the doggies were there.

    It was at 12 gmt, is there a specifi time for spars or is this just usual here?
    The spar area is in GTA zone 18.0S 17.8W but there is someone that like gank... creeps/freeps so don't trust to all

  3. #3128
    if you wanna spar, talk with the guy and go somewhere else, or get a lucky time when ganker kids are in kindergarten and not bitching at gta.
    Laineth suxx!! <3

  4. #3129
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonkiati View Post
    if you wanna spar, talk with the guy and go somewhere else, or get a lucky time when ganker kids are in kindergarten and not bitching at gta.
    Yeah, try Evernight, plenty of mature players there.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  5. #3130
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    FOTM.
    You know it baus.
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

  6. #3131
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonkiati View Post
    if you wanna spar, talk with the guy and go somewhere else, or get a lucky time when ganker kids are in kindergarten and not bitching at gta.
    Yeah guys, please stop ganking because Sonki's constant QQ isn't immensely amusing to me at all.
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

    [/CENTER]

  7. #3132
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grams Rock - Complaining!
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Adingostolemybaby View Post
    Came from EN, the PvP action is allegedly better here!
    You sir, transferred to the wrong server.

    My heart felt Condolences go out to you.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

    Warriors of The Great Eye

  8. #3133
    Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    You sir, transferred to the wrong server.

    My heart felt Condolences go out to you.
    Quoted for truth. Only reason I came back is because EN is so dead, but you know. When there is action, it's better.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

  9. #3134
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post
    Yeah guys, please stop ganking because Sonki's constant QQ isn't immensely amusing to me at all.
    k

    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters
    Laineth suxx!! <3

  10. #3135
    back to ettens after a long time today and found a "creep" multiboxing on 6(!!!) wargs.
    i learned he does it ofter camping gv and picking easy targets not even giving them a chance to fight back cause he 1 shots them.
    told me he cant get banned cause many people tried he said, but i am gonna try my luck here and the site turbine has outside the game.

  11. #3136
    they don't care. the only thing they care about is money.

  12. #3137
    It's 5, not 6(!!!), so far.
    It's not a bannable offense (see the ca. 1 year old posts/threads), so far.
    What is, an offense, is interfering with others, typically members of the community, gaming experience. Not them interfering with yours, nor multiboxing alone in a remote area to enhance one's gaming experience
    Posting a private chat is, a forum infraction, but who's making a fool of himself in it?...
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!


    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  13. #3138
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    back to ettens after a long time today and found a "creep" multiboxing on 6(!!!) wargs.
    i learned he does it ofter camping gv and picking easy targets not even giving them a chance to fight back cause he 1 shots them.
    told me he cant get banned cause many people tried he said, but i am gonna try my luck here and the site turbine has outside the game.
    Someone should read the CoC. You just broke couple of rules, not him.
    Moridin


    Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

    League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

  14. #3139
    Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Someone should read the CoC. You just broke couple of rules, not him.
    i dont care because it might make this server 1% better...
    what are u doing about it except making pointless posts??? (unless you are a forum mod)
    come on i thought you were smarter than that.

  15. #3140
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    i dont care because it might make this server 1% better...
    what are u doing about it except making pointless posts??? (unless you are a forum mod)
    come on i thought you were smarter than that.
    Nobody is saying that multi-boxing is right, but they are pointing out that, ACCORDING TO TURBINE, the only person here who has performed a reportable offence is you. Use it, don't use it. Turbine has no problem with multi-boxers as they generally earn money for each account that needs a sub or TP for class unlock, but they do have a problem with calling people out in forum posts.
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

    [/CENTER]

  16. #3141
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post
    Nobody is saying that multi-boxing is right, but they are pointing out that, ACCORDING TO TURBINE, the only person here who has performed a reportable offence is you. Use it, don't use it. Turbine has no problem with multi-boxers as they generally earn money for each account that needs a sub or TP for class unlock, but they do have a problem with calling people out in forum posts.
    maybe u guys have a hard time to understand he is multiboxing to FC and thats a VIOLANCE, because he is using 5 ACCOUNTS to farm INFAMY that he would never get on ONE account like the rest of us.
    unless 1vs1 is the same as 1vs5 or multiboxing keeps is legal??? doesnt he farm infamy with that????
    its nice thing you guys keep posting and posting in forum and ask for 0 change in the game cause u either like it atm or u are forum fanboys who cant log in the game anymore.

    as for me violating the "forums rules" seriously i dont care (and i know i do) as soon as this guy gets what he deserves with this action or from my ticket in their support section.
    at least the post was 100% more interesting that the usual useless spam that makes pvp worse than best, maybe u guys like multiboxing and ganking people you would have no chance otherwise to beat or take down.
    if thats not bannable offence, i will "multibox" myself to hithland like most of the brad pitters of the forum and ooc stars.

  17. #3142
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    871
    You speak of fightclubbing, yet i see no evidence.
    Moridin


    Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

    League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

  18. #3143
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    39
    micky kept clubbing his rank to 15.. and you think they will care about a warg that multiboxes to farm infamy?
    Warg r10, Spider r7, Blackarrow r6, Warleader r6,reaver r8,defiler r4

    ~metalcreep~

  19. #3144
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by SynysterA7X View Post
    micky kept clubbing his rank to 15.. and you think they will care about a warg that multiboxes to farm infamy?
    FWEND! Long time no see

    Looking at the screen shots - why do people believe so much infamy / renown is earnt at 1v1 I'm often there and only really earn 5-10k for a whole day vs the silly amounts earnt from raids...

    It's a very odd perception - someone said it so it must be true I guess...

    Lob

  20. #3145
    FIVE Laptops??? So that's Five keyboards this saddo is blasting away on...

    Who knew Rick Wakeman was a fan of Lotro PvP
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e01000028a7a7/signature.png]Ungolfester[/charsig]

  21. #3146
    My K/D dropped by about .2 solely from multiboxers/gankers... To think my k/d is already on 2.3 now. Not that I care for k/d, but it's quite sad.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

  22. #3147
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    My K/D dropped by about .2 solely from multiboxers/gankers... To think my k/d is already on 2.3 now. Not that I care for k/d, but it's quite sad.
    World's smallest violin playing in the background.
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

    [/CENTER]

  23. #3148
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post
    World's smallest violin playing in the background.
    Even an entire orchestra can't express such grief, my friend.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

  24. #3149
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Adingostolemybaby View Post
    what is actually acheived from playing the game like that apart from a mild form of schizophrenia.
    Fast and painless infamy gain, an opportunity to rank multiple characters at the same time instead of focusing on one and attention boost caused by drama and hatred. That's 3 things so far.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

  25. #3150
    Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Fast and painless infamy gain, an opportunity to rank multiple characters at the same time instead of focusing on one and attention boost caused by drama and hatred. That's 3 things so far.
    I would love Prasivec on the forums.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

 

 
Page 126 of 143 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload