We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 124 of 143 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    By that time we will have several new never-seen-before high ranked defilers. Speaking of which, I should get Etheal pumping to get legit r11.
    Sounds like I will have to undust Daraposco for some 15-minute fighting (since freeps can be scaled up lolo).
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    Sounds like I will have to undust Daraposco for some 15-minute fighting (since freeps can be scaled up lolo).
    I suggest you to better log the Watcher and let me leech like Lego or Battal did in the past.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

I suggest you to better log the Watcher and let me leech like Lego or Battal did in the past.
    Radiance got nerfed with the last patch, I am scared to log on now.
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Two names I havent heard in a while
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Any creep class.
    You'll love this. Logged in on my burg and was very much counting the spider trains go by. Hit a random spider, applied a nice devastating CA. Yeah that's not something worth repeating.

Oh and remember spider pets bugging after hips?

Yep.

Q
    R10 LM - R10 Burg - R7 Hunter - R11 Warg - R11 Defiler - R8 BA

Quote Originally Posted by Cordh View Post

Yep.

Q
    It's not ''bugged''. It is after all WaI according to Turbine.

Yep.

Q
    Ive seen LM pets do the same

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    Pets in general do it including captain pets. Some people are decent enough to call the pet off, some will deliberately exploit it. I've been bugging it since I was still playing burg in the moors back in RoR and I understand it's been around since longer than that with nothing done about it.
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post
    Pets in general do it including captain pets. Some people are decent enough to call the pet off, some will deliberately exploit it. I've been bugging it since I was still playing burg in the moors back in RoR and I understand it's been around since longer than that with nothing done about it.
    They've changed the stealth formula quite a few times over the years. Seems like it is very easy to do the same mistake again and again.

And yeah, i know which ones who will deliberately exploit it, as it is quite easy to do.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

What a most healthy amount of well-known defilers we have at GV every afternoon!
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    What a most healthy amount of well-known defilers we have at GV every afternoon!
    Your tear ducts will go dry soon, watch out. This is a phenomenon of not being healthy.

You should maybe see some Doctor(erol)* about it. He can tell you more about this.

* Oh why do I even try...

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    I have played LM, burg and warg for quite some time, so I'm not complaining about any specific pet bugs - that's old news. It was merely a subtle warning about the frequency in which this will happen.
    As for playing my burg atm, don't get me wrong: I like it. It finally feels challenging.

As for playing my burg atm, don't get me wrong: I like it. It finally feels challenging.
    Still loses to same spiders, confirmed FOTM burg!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Oh wow, a spider accusing a burg of being FOTM. I don't think I could handle any more irony.

Also, may I point out that it was a double KB, Evil? Maybe you should just get good.

Spider is unkillable. How can you die on it?
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden

Spider is unkillable. How can you die on it?
    Spider weakest class in game atm

Why are there so many Brandyfools here atm ?

They must love the better server, i guess.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

Why are there so many Brandyfools here atm ?

They must love the better server, i guess.
    Yeah, Evil heard the PvP was so great that he rolled a brand new spider on Snowbourn, Fotmspinnre. I told him about the heroics of the mighty raid leader Killerhealer and his backpedalling all the way to GV strategies. The decision was made quickly.

Hehe.

<.<
    >.>

Say what?
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Aye, good times of daily leeching off BAs are over . The first one I haven't seen in ages indeed, the latter is busy playing some ultra casual games and not willing to log into LotRO any time soon I'm afraid.

Needz to fix some other gud enough source of infamy asap.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    <.<
    >.>

Say what?
    Is his trolling too subtle for you.

Aye, good times of daily leeching off BAs are over . The first one I haven't seen in ages indeed, the latter is busy playing some ultra casual games and not willing to log into LotRO any time soon I'm afraid.

If you can't solo and make good infamy on de filer now i'd surprised 1v6 of the usual freeps on snowbourn should be doable The god of defilers used to 1v5 before, and that was without the dps you have now
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

I have a good amount of tentacles to pump with?

If you can't solo and make good infamy on de filer now i'd surprised 1v6 of the usual freeps on snowbourn should be doable The god of defilers used to 1v5 before, and that was without the dps you have now
    Err, the class itself is so utterly boring atm that I bet I would not be motivated enough to roll it back even just for the sake of farming comms for my main ;P. Unless Tolg or others abuse me with group invites, I prefer the dawg by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    I have a good amount of tentacles to pump with?
    Only when I don't have to waste time on relogging to warg because we lack dps.

Page 124 of 143 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 134 ... LastLast