We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 122 of 143 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    At Mr Bloodtail: not blaming anyone for anything here, save for hypocrisy.
    Neither I did point it out particularly at you, rather noticed the problem many people struggle today with. Not being myself VIP since 2011 is hard to judge whether the profits from the store (apart from the obvious) are actually worth it or not, however, it hasn't been invented yesterday and people still seem to complain hard about its usage. I too flamed Turbine for allowing people to buy skills after seeing r0 creeps with skills formerly achievable on r10+, and I still consider it as a huge failure from their side, as the idea of gaining skills per rank and your hard work was definitely better and more rewarding than buying everything during one visit at the store. However, I took it as a consequence of time, and despite people abusing it at some degree I don't really mind that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    The only real question is in fact not whether it is right or not, but against which community is this a crime?

I mean, on Snowbmwourne* we don't have one.
    Mind that Big Brother's watching, the question truly is, will you risk another 7 days long ban from ze community?
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

So there has been some decent action the past few weeks! New faces and new friends!

Time for a change!

I'm planning on running a few new style creep raids over the next few weeks to see if they are more fun/challenging!

If you are of decent rank, know my leading and prepared to put full effort in then log in creep side and we will all give it a try!

(No more will be revealed)

See you in game!

Varz.
    [center][img]http://s7.postimg.org/f3v0bj8pn/sig_lotro.jpg[/img]
    Achemendir - RK - Rank 8 - Exiles of Gilrain[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Mind that Big Brother's watching, the question truly is, will you risk another 7 days long ban from ze community?
    The next risk ''in line'' will become a 30 day, so in that case I would not risk it.

However, the specified reason according to forums (none) was definitely worth it.

My 3-day ban-reason was even better though!

PS: Decipher the message and you will get an e-medal.

PPS: You might want to use a

before handing in your reward.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

The next risk ''in line'' will become a 30 day, so in that case I would not risk it.

However, the specified reason according to forums (none) was definitely worth it.

My 3-day ban-reason was even better though!

PS: Decipher the message and you will get an e-medal.

PPS: You might want to use a

before handing in your reward.
    This time you chose yourself the way to get banned, however not everytime you are dat lucky. Am I right Ceburia_TR Summoner of Premium(s)?

It took me less than a minute with no CDs involved to figure the meaning of the ciphered message. I'm sure for our bearded friend it take a day at least, mainly because of .

Thanks for the offer of boosting, however, I'm fine with I received yesterday! For more info check the MOTD.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

I can quit this game, but I can't quit these forums, rofl.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

This time you chose yourself the way to get banned, however not everytime you are dat lucky. Am I right Ceburia_TR Summoner of Premium(s)?
    The last time it was chosen, it was rather the risk that I took by doing it.

... mainly because of .
    Did you apply this with your , or with a ?

Thanks for the offer of boosting, however, I'm fine with I received yesterday! For more info check the MOTD.
    Maybe I should

or should I not?
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

[CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Love it.

|Original Challenger of Saruman| Evernight |Orignal Challenger of Gothmog|
    |Zlaughter R13 RVR|Sucetu R11 BA|Burznahk R11 WL|Favner R9 WRG|
    |Tarturin R11 CPT|Cheria R11 BRG|Ethwing R10 GRD|Elhal R7 HNT|

Quote Originally Posted by Thoriden View Post
    So there has been some decent action the past few weeks! New faces and new friends!

Time for a change!

I'm planning on running a few new style creep raids over the next few weeks to see if they are more fun/challenging!

If you are of decent rank, know my leading and prepared to put full effort in then log in creep side and we will all give it a try!

(No more will be revealed)

See you in game!

Varz.
    Making raids to gank GTA doesn't contribute to the action or community (we have one, apparently) in any way. Please, go back to the server you came from. And take your zerglings with you.
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Making raids to gank GTA doesn't contribute to the action or community (we have one, apparently) in any way. Please, go back to the server you came from. And take your zerglings with you.
    Why don't you stay in EN like your warleader?

PS: I believe he was here longer than you have been in-game.

you also missed vital information, correct it
    Second Sultan Funnym Turk the Brave, proud member of legendary Ez0

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    You should watch out with such insults, Greece is pretty close to Turkey.

He will scream the magic A-word and rally his fellow kebabs to invade Greece.

what what i just changed marshal to sultan no insult in that rest is just paste copy! dont fire any shots here or funnym will buy us all!!!! somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by Zlaughter View Post
    Love it.

what what i just changed marshal to sultan no insult in that rest is just paste copy! dont fire any shots here or funnym will buy us all!!!! somehow...

seems many trolls here

in turkey we say this term u need maybe a dictionary for that or a brain ...

if the the cat cant reach the liver he says its dirty

Why don't you stay in EN like your warleader?

PS: I believe he was here longer than you have been in-game.
    Because EN is dead at my time of the day.
    Brandywine

Sorry for lame Fight On, I got depressed.
    Brandywine

Sorry for lame Fight On, I got depressed.
    so you get depressed in every single spar you do??? you press the skil every time single spar i have seen.

so you get depressed in every single spar you do??? you press the skil every time single spar i have seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKid111 View Post
    Gilodor, (...)

,.Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”

Its not directed to you but i hope you ll learn something out of it.
    This comment is pointed at me. I understand what he means now.
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by fannim View Post
    seems many trolls here

in turkey we say this term u need maybe a dictionary for that or a brain ...

if the the cat cant reach the liver he says its dirty
    Gratz, that reply just set your ppl back a thousand years...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads

[/CENTER]

Gratz, that reply just set your ppl back a thousand years...
    I have dictionary for you. Link

Quote Originally Posted by Glarviel View Post
    I have dictionary for you. Link
    Do u even know what a dictionary is?

[/CENTER]

Would just like to say this:
    This server has been driving me mad the past few days. I'm really getting tired of it. Does anyone else, maybe, feel the same?
    Brandywine

Would just like to say this:
    This server has been driving me mad the past few days. I'm really getting tired of it. Does anyone else, maybe, feel the same?
    Do I have to requote myself?

Ask your favorite healing BoT target for some tips, his automated ''there and back''s have certainly been very productive, for the least. And if you could ask him the title of the T7 Reaver slayer deed, I would be most grateful, I placed a bet on Reaver-Farmer .
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

More QQ, less Pewpew!
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Page 122 of 143 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 ... LastLast