We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 120 of 143 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3574

Cool

Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

why i dont see these chars ? or im blind

Remember Glurf, speak really slowly, use small words and pictures help.
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by fannim View Post
    how comic story

early at the morning torroweb and 2 reaver was at hh killed the reavers torroweb run later ifound him at drakes killed the reaver and torroweb runs but this time i catch him then he pressed new panic button ( alt+f4 ) after i wait 5 mn there he come online but logged off again then he comes with a warg name isnasis or something like that he took all ops then he call 1 defi last flag + r6 reaver for 1 freep and im dead how poor action in the morning these noobs say me im a zerger ? talking about a fair play ? ....... them all
    so a weaver and a warg killed you, you cry about it in a forum and that means you are not a useless "raid-leader"????
    WHY U SO SMART?!

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    so a weaver and a warg killed you, you cry about it in a forum and that means you are not a useless "raid-leader"????
    WHY U SO SMART?!
    1-)first of all learn to read , i did not say a weawer killed me

2-) keep the hate for ur life i think its better

3-)nobody cry here 3 vs 1 if its fair ( its usuless at creep occ ) why ppl say me im zerging ?

4-) move on ...

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    I love the fact that you are so original by calling peeps who think you are trash a fan club but honestly, that wt only shows that you are a no skill zerg baby.
    Which i openly admit given that i am only in the moors to get the horse, tell me again what exactly is your issue with me as it seems to go back to even before i entered the Ettens
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    Which i openly admit given that i am only in the moors to get the horse, tell me again what exactly is your issue with me as it seems to go back to even before i entered the Ettens
    If u cant figure out the problem with it u never will /facepalm...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

If u cant figure out the problem with it u never will /facepalm...
    Sorry i had to stop reading the Dail Mail aswell. Your clues are just as cryptic as their Crosswords. Did i perhaps wrong you in another life?
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by fannim View Post

why i dont see these chars ? or im blind
    I play Glurf in PvE and i avoid your zergs on Shakbasher :-D

Warriors of The Great Eye

Fannim don't worry it's the usual way to play of Toroweb that i am sorry to say but is one of the most incompetent player i've ever seen ..... a persosn who never give a fair fight and that always call his minions also to kill a norbog , so don't wonder about what happened and maybe install a video recorder on your computer so next time we can have a laugh
    @Diorblabla bla Speak less and play more , your skill was to the ground and you cannot say for sure to anyone who is skilless and who is skilled , Aracnophobia was know as a really cr@p weaver ^_^
    @Glurf yes you pvp with a reaver friend ganking soloers at GV TR lawn etc , the real soloers ^_^ ahahhahah
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Wots this? Ellemere r u missing us creepies that much ur trolling another servers forum?

Naughtybutnice
    cute n cuddly R11 defiler :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Fannim don't worry it's the usual way to play of Toroweb that i am sorry to say but is one of the most incompetent player i've ever seen ..... a persosn who never give a fair fight and that always call his minions also to kill a norbog , so don't wonder about what happened and maybe install a video recorder on your computer so next time we can have a laugh
    @Diorblabla bla Speak less and play more , your skill was to the ground and you cannot say for sure to anyone who is skilless and who is skilled , Aracnophobia was know as a really cr@p weaver ^_^
    @Glurf yes you pvp with a reaver friend ganking soloers at GV TR lawn etc , the real soloers ^_^ ahahhahah
    Still angry I pwnt u at GTA and u had to blow all your cds, pots and brands? And my name isnt archnophobia, thats another weaver :P or is it because u got pwnt in grams and couldnt do #### about it?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads

[/CENTER]

Still angry I pwnt u at GTA and u had to blow all your cds, pots and brands? And my name isnt archnophobia, thats another weaver :P or is it because u got pwnt in grams and couldnt do #### about it?
    AHAHAH fail kid ,go cry to the mon , the one that abused of all his CD was you incompetent player . Never had a brand but rank one ofc so say more Lie .
    [/CENTER]

AHAHAH fail kid ,go cry to the mon , the one that abused of all his CD was you incompetent player . Never had a brand but rank one ofc so say more Lie .
    to the mon? What are you on about? Rank one is still a brand, no?

[/CENTER]

No rank brand is not a brand, lols what makes you think that?
    Himnir The original.

Quote Originally Posted by Himner View Post
    No rank brand is not a brand, lols what makes you think that?
    i Should have sayd , store brand then ......
    [/CENTER]

Dont think so, try again maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    Which i openly admit given that i am only in the moors to get the horse
    And this is why so many creeps are leaving Eldar's PvMP. Look at the Eldar rank thread. Once ESO goes live, almost none of the r11 creeps on it will still be playing LotRO and in part it is down to you and people like you.

You just don't get it do you? All you and others like you on Eldar care about are points and ranking. You are just one of many zerg raid babies who appeared after U10 or similar scenarios, like all the fotm burgs, guards and cappies after HD launch which make up maybe 50% of Eldar's freepside at times. You have no concept whatsoever of what PvP actually is. All you are concerned about is PvE rewards and you and many others like you on Eldar are not interested in making PvMP engaging and worthwhile to play for both sides.

Please do transfer to Snowie also, Eldar will be much better off without you and your ilk.

just poped up to say cheers for the welcome of us Eldar creep exiles by snow creeps!you been most helpfull!hope this action continues on after eso
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by SongSinger View Post
    And this is why so many creeps are leaving Eldar's PvMP. Look at the Eldar rank thread. Once ESO goes live, almost none of the r11 creeps on it will still be playing LotRO and in part it is down to you and people like you.

You just don't get it do you? All you and others like you on Eldar care about are points and ranking. You are just one of many zerg raid babies who appeared after U10 or similar scenarios, like all the fotm burgs, guards and cappies after HD launch which make up maybe 50% of Eldar's freepside at times. You have no concept whatsoever of what PvP actually is. All you are concerned about is PvE rewards and you and many others like you on Eldar are not interested in making PvMP engaging and worthwhile to play for both sides.

Please do transfer to Snowie also, Eldar will be much better off without you and your ilk.
    at least im honest about it which is more than can be said of most in the ettens on Eldar.

This sounds like snowy, add in mega zergs and lag and its spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    This sounds like snowy, add in mega zergs and lag and its spot on.
    difference is tht on snowy there is usually a creep zerg ala Legion of nabs/Brutal Nabality/Furinabs vs a freep zerg

[/CENTER]

its like u were there she stands on gv steps till a freep raid forms and has only been in moors since lvl 85 and she moans about every thing trust me u really dont want here on snowie,

Zerglings without a leader

[/CENTER]

Nice p2w pot
    [/CENTER]

Nice p2w pot
    yea 13 aud... those pots will really put my opness over the top... got them in a lootbox u moron...

[/CENTER]

Page 120 of 143 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 ... LastLast