We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 115 of 143 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 125 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellodh View Post
    You'll usually see me in a 6-8 man group most times as it's just enough to have some form of fight after the ezmoders are grams get wiped, 12 at most on some days. Also I cannot even remember the last time I had a full raid, I had 16 last night and organised a fight with Sargentbash at good grim map point, was a nice long fight at the opposite end of the map from grams.

Zergs ftw!
    I'm not trying to call you out as a bad player or anything, without any raid leaders we would probably have very poor action at best, seeing as most people will not go anywhere on their own (Freeps & Creeps alike)

But sometimes it gets a bit tiring being killed by the same zergball 30 vs 3-4. But that's the way Turbine wants to take the game is seems.

Risk vs Reward has been non-excitant ever since RoR. This is the sole reason we see people not bother with solo/small group - The reward is simply to poor compared to what you gain in a big group of 12-24 people.
    High Chieftain Zlaughter
    Commander Tarturin
    |MI6| - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Saruman | Original Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    what this mean ?
    An attempt to troll me.

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    An attempt to troll me.
    Handsome young fella
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Handsome young fella
    Thank you, #1.

::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

You'll usually see me in a 6-8 man group most times as it's just enough to have some form of fight after the ezmoders are grams get wiped, 12 at most on some days.

Zergs ftw!
    never saw you in a 6/8 man group ??
    zerg indeed
    [url]www.TheBlackPact.guildlaunch.com[/url]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1doJZNZZcRM[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e01000009dc43/signature.png]Knallwurst[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Knallwurst View Post
    never saw you in a 6/8 man group ??
    zerg indeed
    I can vouch for the fact he's had small groups recently, we had only 20 the other night.

Lob

Quote Originally Posted by Sirspamz View Post
    What is this??????
    A selfie?

Lob

Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    I can vouch for the fact he's had small groups recently, we had only 20 the other night.

Lob
    lol lob ^^
    he organized a fight in lc hs far away from grams to get some action, organized by the raid leaders
    the fight lasted 30 mins plus (raid vs raid ) and we lost in the end

You organise a fight to get away from grams camp, creeps complain (Skuru) you constantly give creeps the chance to wipe those who hold them I grams, complain and when I haven't done a full raid since the release of helms deep what is it the creeps still do anyways? Complain.

I might roll a 24 man raid and hold grams with the other 20-30 freeps who have appeared since a certain class has went ezmode but I'm sure that will lead to more complaining.

After tonight you won't be seeing me in the moors for a while but I'm sure I'll still manage to Zerg you in some way
    Last edited by Ellodh; Jan 20 2014 at 01:24 PM.
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

You organise a fight to get away from grams camp, creeps complain (Skuru) you constantly give creeps the chance to wipe those who hold them I grams, complain and when I haven't done a full raid since the release of helms deep what is it the creeps still do anyways? Complain.

I might roll a 24 man raid and hold grams with the other 20-30 creeps who have appeared since a certain class has went ezmode but I'm sure that will lead to more complaining.

After tonight you won't be seeing me in the moors for a while but I'm sure I'll still manage to Zerg you in some way

I bet that some of your loyal pvp friends are going to suicide or avoid to make a step out of GV if you stop to pvp
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Most likely, except king Z!
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

You will now be known as First Marshal Othlon the Warlord to those you meet in your travels.

thanks all freeps and creeps

I might roll a 24 man raid and hold grams with the other 20-30 freeps who have appeared since a certain class has went ezmode but I'm sure that will lead to more complaining.

Thank you for organising that farming fest at good grim. U preted u wanted to make some action and gave us some chance, but u just wanted to get your renown faster than in grams pew pew. Such a true freep, coward a liar you came to good grim with more than 24 freeps (it wasnt 1st time, right?) a farmed us in the name of good action Dont know if any1 said you, but we got about 300 inf in those 30 minutes. You had to get 3k at least from us. We could get more from hugging oneshooters,even if we didnt want to (not me at least).

Anyway some good news at last. Stay in the Bree and dont come back. good bye :* )))

Congratulation to the server first level 85!
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Skuruthai View Post
    Thank you for organising that farming fest at good grim. U preted u wanted to make some action and gave us some chance, but u just wanted to get your renown faster than in grams pew pew. Such a true freep, coward a liar you came to good grim with more than 24 freeps (it wasnt 1st time, right?) a farmed us in the name of good action Dont know if any1 said you, but we got about 300 inf in those 30 minutes. You had to get 3k at least from us. We could get more from hugging oneshooters,even if we didnt want to (not me at least).

Anyway some good news at last. Stay in the Bree and dont come back. good bye :* )))

Your ability at mathematics amazes me, I suppose once you see the upload of the video I filmed, which is the full length of the fight then you would possibly be able to count to 16, Grams pewpew would've also most likely gave me more renown within a 35 minute time period, the fight was purely for fun and to change the action a bit.

Grams pewpew would've also most likely gave me more renown within a 35 minute time period, the fight was purely for fun and to change the action a bit.
    If you don't fight purely for fun, what is it you are doing it for? Farm?...
    Q.E.D.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Your ability at mathematics amazes me, I suppose once you see the upload of the video I filmed, which is the full length of the fight then you would possibly be able to count to 16, Grams pewpew would've also most likely gave me more renown within a 35 minute time period, the fight was purely for fun and to change the action a bit.
    I havent seen any video. And it will show only, you were 16 in raid but it wont show me how many freeps were around. Ask all creeps who joined these battles before. They will tell you, that freeps always lied about their numbers I have nothing against these fights if th leader on both sides are fair.... (i know sometimes is hard to avoid soloers following fraid, cuz u cant map, but ...)
    !!!The Black Pact!!! The best tribe ever!

Main r13 Warleader Skuruthai DeSade, r7 warg Nurzumbash Ultrasadist, r7 blackarrow FreepsBane MacroMachine, r6 defiler Defidealer SkurusPermkeeper

Whenever I have time I'll put it up but you will clearly see 0 gold taggers until the last 2-3 minutes of the fight when another 3-4 freeps turned up, however they did turn up after evel had spotted us at good grim which caused an increase in wargs if you watch the full length when I put it up keep watching around the radar and the parts of the actual landscape you see from my view and be you'll see there was 16, again that number is 16.

The way I ditched soloeds did take some time but it worked, all 16 of us, yes 16 mapped out the moors and 1 by 1 we used the stables back with a 2-3 minute gap between each of us and it worked well and just once more that number including the 0 gold taggers was 16 and the video will clarify that.

Whenever I have time I'll put it up but you will clearly see 0 gold taggers until the last 2-3 minutes of the fight when another 3-4 freeps turned up, however they did turn up after evel had spotted us at good grim which caused an increase in wargs if you watch the full length when I put it up keep watching around the radar and the parts of the actual landscape you see from my view and be you'll see there was 16, again that number is 16.

The way I ditched soloeds did take some time but it worked, all 16 of us, yes 16 mapped out the moors and 1 by 1 we used the stables back with a 2-3 minute gap between each of us and it worked well and just once more that number including the 0 gold taggers was 16 and the video will clarify that.
    Perhaps, i cant wait so... :PIf its truth what you say so i must be the first time You (mean freeps) played a "fair play'' :P Anyway dont expect the creeps will join this event againm if u gonna farm them like you did last time

And i must admin, as i saw freeps, they were almost all of them high ranks, except some low r8+- :P We had a problem with low ranks r4 wl for example with no auda. this is the next reason why we were farmed...

Main r13 Warleader Skuruthai DeSade, r7 warg Nurzumbash Ultrasadist, r7 blackarrow FreepsBane MacroMachine, r6 defiler Defidealer SkurusPermkeeper

Perhaps, i cant wait so... :PIf its truth what you say so i must be the first time You (mean freeps) played a "fair play'' :P Anyway dont expect the creeps will join this event againm if u gonna farm them like you did last time

And i must admin, as i saw freeps, they were almost all of them high ranks, except some low r8+- :P We had a problem with low ranks r4 wl for example with no auda. this is the next reason why we were farmed...
    you seriously believe there is a line between "creeps and freeps"??? that there is more "morality in creep play"????
    accept that both sides are the same or be a blind man.
    accusing a whole community of unfair play is stupid at least.

about that "unfair" fight you keep saying, we WERE 16, a PASSING LM just joined the fight (Elgrind), Job Done.
    at least we didnt fight at our 5min map point, plus you had a BA join you as well, he mapped looked the fight for 3 mins and then started shouting arrows.

(another thing, why did you show up if you didint approve the fight??? next time stay grams and bubble)

I agree with you Skuru mate. We still getting gifts though xmas holidays are over. Happy not to see a freaver hiding behind/inside tents at Grams for a while. Let s celebrate!

Monstreous Filth
    Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi... akha-gum-ishi ashi gurum...

Quote Originally Posted by maiki1978 View Post
    I agree with you Skuru mate. We still getting gifts though xmas holidays are over. Happy not to see a freaver hiding behind/inside tents at Grams for a while. Let s celebrate!

Monstreous Filth
    I think he will keep spying for his friends

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    you seriously believe there is a line between "creeps and freeps"??? that there is more "morality in creep play"????
    accept that both sides are the same or be a blind man.
    accusing a whole community of unfair play is stupid at least.
    People will never change, it's always the other sides' fault. Been like that for some time.

about that "unfair" fight you keep saying, we WERE 16, a PASSING LM just joined the fight (Elgrind), Job Done.
    at least we didnt fight at our 5min map point, plus you had a BA join you as well, he mapped looked the fight for 3 mins and then started shouting arrows.
    Freeps > Creeps. Despite numbers, it will always be unfair :P

(another thing, why did you show up if you didint approve the fight??? next time stay grams and bubble)
    The same gets boring doesn't it?

Suggestion

Less grams and tr gv hugging and less pve buffchasing just keep the balance up and go fight again like real man not like the past 3 weeks .
    more open fights and more fun maybe .

its the people who create the enviroment you play on .

So stop the Hide in keeps and get out of shelter and get some real good fights going .

Quote Originally Posted by Pearljamfix View Post
    Less grams and tr gv hugging and less pve buffchasing just keep the balance up and go fight again like real man not like the past 3 weeks .
    more open fights and more fun maybe .

its the people who create the enviroment you play on .

So stop the Hide in keeps and get out of shelter and get some real good fights going .
    What you're basically saying, is that creeps need to come out, to get slaughtered? Mhmm.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Page 115 of 143 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 125 ... LastLast