We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Looks like the 1v1 area is dead (yeah I found out a bit late ).

Anyway, respect to the few people who still try to actually improve their pvp skills rather than just click a few buttons in a zergfest.
    [center]Vindrayeth - Hunter R9 :: Ovric - Warden R7 :: Alkhemyst - Defiler R5
    Officer of Nexus
    Ettenmoors purist[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Vindrayeth View Post

Anyway, respect to the few people who still try to actually improve their pvp skills rather than just click a few buttons in a zergfest.
    1vs1 has been dead for quite long now, its allways hard to get something like that working in sandbox pvp. Also 1vs1 area is not really best spot, its in middle of map, also its 1 of most used map spots for creeps, there will be people passing by and people using it as safespot. Also, its on boundary line, which means it can be laggy and your skills will bug out and so on. Ganking is quite usual and lots of drama about it.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Yeah, sorry about that.
    Enelos - Hunter - R5
    Enedel - Burglar - R4
    Wargamn - Warg - R7
    [url=http://youtu.be/xmGqyDrjV9k]Mah new warg video :D[/url]

It's your choice to play as you do. It's exemplary of how a lot of people think everywhere - they want to achieve success at something, but don't want to stick in effort to get there (or maybe are insecure about their capacity to get it done) so they resort to easier means. The fact that the actual outcome is inflated and meaningless apparently doesn't matter to their perception of themselves. I guess that means you are mediocre, congratulations. This goes for all the other bozo's as well, especially those that actually gloat over what they do and try to justify it by babbling incessantly in the hopes the pain of failure will go away. But it doesn't. /sad
    Officer of Nexus

It's your choice to play as you do. It's exemplary of how a lot of people think everywhere - they want to achieve success at something, but don't want to stick in effort to get there (or maybe are insecure about their capacity to get it done) so they resort to easier means. The fact that the actual outcome is inflated and meaningless apparently doesn't matter to their perception of themselves. I guess that means you are mediocre, congratulations. This goes for all the other bozo's as well, especially those that actually gloat over what they do and try to justify it by babbling incessantly in the hopes the pain of failure will go away. But it doesn't. /sad
    ./cry

(10 Character min word thingy.)
    Enelos - Hunter - R5
    Enedel - Burglar - R4
    Wargamn - Warg - R7
    [url=http://youtu.be/xmGqyDrjV9k]Mah new warg video :D[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by bruceli View Post
    You telling me that ec woods = whole moors area? There were no freeps in Hithlad for example? Are YOU dumb (retoric question, dont answer that)?
    Btw. how's Isendeep, is it safe :P ? Cause i may want to log in and farm some ore.
    Just saying there where more than 2 freeps at that time and that your counting whas bad.

Feel free to farm ore I know you like to pve anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Hedvig View Post
    Same offer to you Cenko, come and lead a raid..
    Why lead a raid... ive done it in the past on both side's but seeing there aint a point imo anylonger since raid action is #### i rather stay out of it or only join kin grps. leading the raid aint hard wen you have r 5 + creeps...

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    Etheldar: ... i have no idea how to kill you :-)
    Hug him and tell him he's a nice puppy. He then melts down completely and starts to purr.

P.S.
    He's one of the very few who know how to properly use their CD skills offensively and not save them for escaping a 1v1.
    [center][b]Нека Силата Бъде с Теб![/b][/center]

Hello,

my new video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBgcMRS8vCA

sorry for that music, youtube deleted my original super soundtrack, which was much more better :-(

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Hello,

my new video

sorry for that music, youtube deleted my original super soundtrack, which was much more better :-(

Great vid, its Nice to see a player play like you !!

Also funny how a R 10 Spider runs like that at the start, Example of a Raid leecher??!!

Hello,

my new video

Nice vid.

And Hi everyone from Ides and thx for the fun yesterday (yes, even that raid later on was fun where I somehow kept running into and them squashing me :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibilius View Post
    To be honest as i am in ettens quite a lot , i do see that freeps tend to make a raid up when there isnt one needed and this is for everday. why cant they just make small groups if it is hard for them to solo, instead of having a raid when at the time it is really unesseccary.

Lately i also have noticed that freeps seem to not be willing to fight fairly when there is a creep raid about. Freep raids zerg keeps and farm soloers only when there is no creep raid about. When creep raid disbands due to there not being enough freeps around and creep leader logs off, then in a matter of minutes there is a freep raid back up zerging soloers/keeps.
    Here i made a few corrections for you

Nice vid Liliam coolest solo warden in ettens!
    Officer of Nexus

Hello,

my new video

Naming and Shaming is against the CoC, not only your soundtrack should be deleted by the whole Video should.
    Unless the events depicted in this movie are fictitious. And any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

nice vid Liliam.. and salborn drop the CBR pls
    [b]KINSHIP:[/b] [url=http://ez-guild.com] ELEMENT ZERO [/url]
    [b]MAIN: Drunkenbard Level 65 Minstrel[/b]
    [b]TRIBE:[/b]Warriors Of The Gret Eye
    [b]Creep:[color=red] Taskmaster Dividead Rank 9 Spider Weaver[/color][/b]

Ok, someone has likely asked this already but its too hot for me to bother searching 20 pages of thread so ill ask here.

Can anyone tell me how active the moors are in Snowbourn? Im levelling my LM with the aim of playing there at 65 until RoI is released so im just trying to get a general idea of how easy it is to get involved with a war raid on this server.

There seems to be more or less creeps/freeps on every day.. propably Friday and sunday more than during the week since the are not usual pve raiding days for too many kins. but there is still quite alot going on during week also mainly in the evening
    [b]KINSHIP:[/b] [url=http://ez-guild.com] ELEMENT ZERO [/url]
    [b]MAIN: Drunkenbard Level 65 Minstrel[/b]
    [b]TRIBE:[/b]Warriors Of The Gret Eye
    [b]Creep:[color=red] Taskmaster Dividead Rank 9 Spider Weaver[/color][/b]

Hello,

my new video

Oh i just noticed the last fight was against me. And i lost ! but well good 1v1 is allways worth it.

PS freeps talk about standing and fighting (lolz) i have chased them starhuggers all over the map. Im alone he/she is alone and he/she runs or calls help - imo thats sad

And im not even gonna start talking about burg packs - thats what id call easymoders
    Weaver - Dweb
    Warg - Dogster

LoreMaster - Fastburn

Quote Originally Posted by Dweb View Post
    Oh i just noticed the last fight was against me. And i lost ! but well good 1v1 is allways worth it.

PS freeps talk about standing and fighting (lolz) i have chased them starhuggers all over the map. Im alone he/she is alone and he/she runs or calls help - imo thats sad

And im not even gonna start talking about burg packs - thats what id call easymoders
    I'm prolly running the most but not because Im hugging but because Im so damn undergeared right now You are a pretty good weaver tho so no problems for me here, sometimes I get killed, it happens.

The only thing bothering me is when some creep starts a raid to farm soloers (which usually fails). There were some epic fail flanks the other day including one that resulted in wipe of the raid.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DivideadEU View Post
    There seems to be more or less creeps/freeps on every day.. propably Friday and sunday more than during the week since the are not usual pve raiding days for too many kins. but there is still quite alot going on during week also mainly in the evening
    Thanks, im glad to hear that the moors are active here, back when I was on Eldar it seemed pretty hard to get into a War group, guess i just need to hit 65 now.

Haha Dweb- talking about '1v1 chasing'. I do actually remember seeing you soloing a longer while ago with a lot of dp buffs (you must have been seriously taking an attempt), then you died a lot, and now I -always- see you in a small extreme-lamer group with Ferreus/Axrat/Pantsdown/Whatever they are called, and that warg Ladyshave or whatever, zerging at the former 1v1 area time after time, and things like that.

Now that you are here, I am honestly curious - do you guys like, talk to eachother and go "yeah let's make a group and hunt for solo people, this pvp'ing is just too hard!"?

Just continue doing what you do but always be aware that you are branded by your actions, not your words (same goes for freepside players as well obviously!). Just my 5 cents.
    Officer of Nexus

Haha Dweb- talking about '1v1 chasing'. I do actually remember seeing you soloing a longer while ago with a lot of dp buffs (you must have been seriously taking an attempt), then you died a lot, and now I -always- see you in a small extreme-lamer group with Ferreus/Axrat/Pantsdown/Whatever they are called, and that warg Ladyshave or whatever, zerging at the former 1v1 area time after time, and things like that.

Now that you are here, I am honestly curious - do you guys like, talk to eachother and go "yeah let's make a group and hunt for solo people, this pvp'ing is just too hard!"?

Just continue doing what you do but always be aware that you are branded by your actions, not your words (same goes for freepside players as well obviously!). Just my 5 cents.
    And thats coming from Vindrayeth the Bold - greatest solo hunter on Middleearth!

Quote Originally Posted by Dweb View Post

Pfft i've chased you lots, including into npcs and oc where you have burrowed on low morale i remember. Not that i'm complaining though you gave me lots of nice fights so i'm grateful for that. Nice to see a low rank creeping looking for a 1v1 fight out there, you and roccat pretty much prove that skill >>> rank for creeps :P

Well m8 you should get your facts straight
    First of all i use dp buffs cause there are a lot of burgs and they help to survive(and because i can !) when u roam solo. And i still get killed a lot but i don't mind dieng.
    Second yes i run around sometimes with small tribe group but we never zerg 1v1 area i have killed there ppl who have ganked me or others on that spot. And we usually move around look for soloers small groups etc (have gotten good fights out of it)
    And you possted only because we killed u the otherday
    Weaver - Dweb
    Warg - Dogster

LoreMaster - Fastburn

Quote Originally Posted by bruceli View Post
    And thats coming from Vindrayeth the Bold - greatest solo hunter on Middleearth!
    No way, that's either Mcyer or Etheldar!!! Take your pick
    Officer of Nexus

Page 11 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast