We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 109 of 143 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Yeah, BFP will hurt us even more. You already would've ##### us once, if not for that little R3 warg ^^ Still ###### me in 1v1's, anyway.
    R5 warg! That leeching off me he did recently should bring him on a higher level soon enough, I will make of him yet numero due ganker on SB. ##### is a big word, fights were quie close anyway! I've also been in nearly full crit build so couldn't keep up with survivability ;P.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    R5 warg! That leeching off me he did recently should bring him on a higher level soon enough, I will make of him yet numero due ganker on SB. ##### is a big word, fights were quie close anyway! I've also been in nearly full crit build so couldn't keep up with survivability ;P.
    Oh it gets censored. Hah. Anyway: no, 4k is not close. The only times I get you is when I remove Fleas with Bracing and crit a couple big hitters, otherwise I'm dead. Happens with my Crit Defence. But well gonna try get some OP gear and such with HD ^^
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Anyone seen Wurgs lately?
    We had a spar and gone... So close to r15 :/

Quote Originally Posted by FingersUK View Post
    As far as I am concerned
    Yes? You were saying?
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

I am really enjoying the new warg shadow style, no more lame 2 minute flayer spars where I just spam Bracing and use the heal ring.

I had some fun spars yesterday in full dps mode although Snuff had some horrible luck when I critted on everything and the spar only lasted for 8s, he needs the morale from BFPs.

Oh it gets censored. Hah. Anyway: no, 4k is not close. The only times I get you is when I remove Fleas with Bracing and crit a couple big hitters, otherwise I'm dead. Happens with my Crit Defence. But well gonna try get some OP gear and such with HD ^^
    I'm going to try all out full dps build in HD, the champ changes that now allow BPE and give a +Miss chance debuff will offset the need for some defensive stats in spars, I didn't like playing champ on test server because of the lag that everyone was experiencing at peak times so I should have a better experience on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    I'm going to try all out full dps build in HD, the champ changes that now allow BPE and give a +Miss chance debuff will offset the need for some defensive stats in spars, I didn't like playing champ on test server because of the lag that everyone was experiencing at peak times so I should have a better experience on live.
    I'm very much surprised about the DPS on beta. I nearly won a spar with a 95 Loremaster with R15 BFP. He barely did damage to me, while I was critting 2k+ constantly. Also I like the new +pip per crit, not just WA.
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

I am really enjoying the new warg shadow style, no more lame 2 minute flayer spars where I just spam Bracing and use the heal ring.

I had some fun spars yesterday in full dps mode although Snuff had some horrible luck when I critted on everything and the spar only lasted for 8s, he needs the morale from BFPs.
    Fights in shadow are definitely faster, less tiring for both sides and more even if you ask me. You are not obliged to spam heals though when I'm in flayer, I would love to have an upperhand for once and dictate the rules myself of what I limit myself to ! If I'd notice that a fight goes too easy for me I'd certainly cut some of the overkill debuffs or stuns I tend to use to match the odds with op champs.

Aye, Snuff needs some stuff of this sort as for that moment by refusing to go flayer due to the lack of stealth, he dies to undergeared cappies. I'll also keep a watchful eye over that wargie's behaviour, as people started to complain recently that 'BT and his girlfriend camp GV' the lame way. Perhaps we should double the numbers.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

I'm very much surprised about the DPS on beta. I nearly won a spar with a 95 Loremaster with R15 BFP. He barely did damage to me, while I was critting 2k+ constantly. Also I like the new +pip per crit, not just WA.
    I only really took a look at what changed and had a play around hitting a training dummy on BR, I tried a few freep vs freep spars in GV but that was in Beta 2 I think and there was stupid lag every time. I'm thinking Morale/Mastery stack as we now get some nice crit bonus traits and our passive survivability will go up due to capped parry rating, It all depends on how creeps really spar on live when HD hits.

Fights in shadow are definitely faster, less tiring for both sides and more even if you ask me. You are not obliged to spam heals though when I'm in flayer, I would love to have an upperhand for once and dictate the rules myself of what I limit myself to ! If I'd notice that a fight goes too easy for me I'd certainly cut some of the overkill debuffs or stuns I tend to use to match the odds with op champs.

Aye, Snuff needs some stuff of this sort as for that moment by refusing to go flayer due to the lack of stealth, he dies to undergeared cappies. I'll also keep a watchful eye over that wargie's behaviour, as people started to complain recently that 'BT and his girlfriend camp GV' the lame way. Perhaps we should double the numbers.
    I would prefer that you used everything against me (well mebe not pots of course) so I can force myself to l2p better , me and Jaka established that any kind of heals on champ vs shadow warg is pretty lame although being able to remove the attack duration debuffs with Bracing would be nice.

Who is Snuff anyway? I've only seen him since I started playing champ again last thursday and can't remember anyone that he could be from back at 65 etc.

'BT and his girlfriend camp GV' the lame way. Perhaps we should double the numbers.
    Heartbroken
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

I would prefer that you used everything against me (well mebe not pots of course) so I can force myself to l2p better , me and Jaka established that any kind of heals on champ vs shadow warg is pretty lame although being able to remove the attack duration debuffs with Bracing would be nice.
    Fair deal, though the 10% debuff from savage fangs dot is okay?

Who is Snuff anyway? I've only seen him since I started playing champ again last thursday and can't remember anyone that he could be from back at 65 etc.
    Koldborn/Ardorath, a friend of mine and Tap, he doesn't have any high rank chars though, he doesn't stick tight to any class, as mostly you can see him messing around on any char he finds entertaining for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Anyone seen Wurgs lately?
    Hey all.

regrettably I wont to say a goodbye to snowbourn & lotro.

thank you all freeps & creeps I group/raided with.

thanks to othlon & nexus & special thanks to riddles in the dark & personal thanks to Kruci Rav Bani Jad Mesta Yaka Taz leara Reep zigai phin & cedrian (gl on r15 mate) & any others I missed off sorry.

Goodbye all enjoy HD

Wurgs.
    Last edited by Warguls; Nov 05 2013 at 01:25 PM.

Fair deal, though the 10% debuff from savage fangs dot is okay?

Koldborn/Ardorath, a friend of mine and Tap, he doesn't have any high rank chars though, he doesn't stick tight to any class, as mostly you can see him messing around on any char he finds entertaining for the moment.
    Were you not using it before? use anything you like.

Against wargs most of my performance comes from BPE and attack duration.

.... he doesn't stick tight to any class, as mostly you can see him messing around on any char he finds entertaining for the moment.
    Hehe, just like me

Commander Liliam - the Warden

Were you not using it before? use anything you like.

Against wargs most of my performance comes from BPE and attack duration.
    Same. My Merciful Strikes tend to get evaded, and Bracing tends not to remove Fleas. Resulting in a dead champ.
    Brandywine

Same. My Merciful Strikes tend to get evaded, and Bracing tends not to remove Fleas. Resulting in a dead champ.
    I'm having more problems when my Hamstring gets evaded . One nice trick to do is pop Battle Frenzy just before the stun so you have full fervour as you exit it, you can get a free 2k+ damage depending on crits and apply hamstring as well.

I'm having more problems when my Hamstring gets evaded . One nice trick to do is pop Battle Frenzy just before the stun so you have full fervour as you exit it, you can get a free 2k+ damage depending on crits and apply hamstring as well.
    I do it sometimes, but for the -10% tact damage. Hamstring evade doesn't seem a big deal to me, as neither champ nor warg benefit from kiting.
    Brandywine

I do it sometimes, but for the -10% tact damage. Hamstring evade doesn't seem a big deal to me, as neither champ nor warg benefit from kiting.
    I never really pay attention to the -10% from BF, that set bonus is being removed as far as I know in HD so no great loss.

Bloodtail and I did quite a few spars last night and the most even matchup really was warg using full debuffs (I presume full were being used) and my champ only using BF and dps skills with no heal ring, our earlier spars without Flea Bitten were too champ biased and I could just out dps him even without critluck. I didn't really use Hamstring for kiting purposes but more to stay in melee range and allow all of my autoattacks etc to land, it also makes it harder for the warg to out maneouver you and gain positional damage.

I never really pay attention to the -10% from BF, that set bonus is being removed as far as I know in HD so no great loss.

Bloodtail and I did quite a few spars last night and the most even matchup really was warg using full debuffs (I presume full were being used) and my champ only using BF and dps skills with no heal ring, our earlier spars without Flea Bitten were too champ biased and I could just out dps him even without critluck. I didn't really use Hamstring for kiting purposes but more to stay in melee range and allow all of my autoattacks etc to land, it also makes it harder for the warg to out maneouver you and gain positional damage.
    Flea Bitten is a killer for me. I can't put out even DPS, because of all the stuns. My crit defence is too low, and I know it. Your gear vs my hear... No even match up HD incoming, not going to bother with gold stuff anymore, but when HD launches... Let's see.
    Brandywine

The BF buff (-10% incoming tactical damage) only applies to tactical attacks, it isn't the same as tactical mitigation. That's pretty much limited to WL shouts and a couple of defiler skills on creep side, so it's useless. Slows make a big difference to movement/turning even if you aren't kiting, you always want to use a hamstring.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    The BF buff (-10% incoming tactical damage) only applies to tactical attacks, it isn't the same as tactical mitigation. That's pretty much limited to WL shouts and a couple of defiler skills on creep side, so it's useless. Slows make a big difference to movement/turning even if you aren't kiting, you always want to use a hamstring.
    I always wondered why it never seemed to do anything against Impale etc when the damage type was fire, I thought it would be like +10% of your (example) 60% mitigation so not as much of an increase.

Flea Bitten is a killer for me. I can't put out even DPS, because of all the stuns. My crit defence is too low, and I know it. Your gear vs my hear... No even match up HD incoming, not going to bother with gold stuff anymore, but when HD launches... Let's see.
    I just got lucky with the AH/drops, I did some spars yesterday in standard PvE gear (Aud armour of course) and it was not bad at all however it would likely lose out to the better/higher ranked creeps.

I assume you have seen the HD golds that were posted in the Champ thread? Looks like my damage is going to increase by over 100% when moving from my low mastery build to the new items.

I always wondered why it never seemed to do anything against Impale etc when the damage type was fire, I thought it would be like +10% of your (example) 60% mitigation so not as much of an increase.
    ^This.

I just got lucky with the AH/drops, I did some spars yesterday in standard PvE gear (Aud armour of course) and it was not bad at all however it would likely lose out to the better/higher ranked creeps.

I assume you have seen the HD golds that were posted in the Champ thread? Looks like my damage is going to increase by over 100% when moving from my low mastery build to the new items.
    Yeah seen the jewellery, seems preeetty overpowered, imho. Still need to see if the procs will be enabled in PvP. But yeah, tremendous DPS increase it seems, and big crits (already huge crits when I tested on 85). Not much for solo'ing Xv1, though, with no bubbles/DN. Challenging hmmm. Wondering where our champ population will go! Probably rolling a guard.
    Brandywine

The new gear and freep changes will just increase the grouping you see. If there are any creeps around going on what is currently in beta, they will just zerg you. Solo creeps around the map will struggle.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

^This.

Yeah seen the jewellery, seems preeetty overpowered, imho. Still need to see if the procs will be enabled in PvP. But yeah, tremendous DPS increase it seems, and big crits (already huge crits when I tested on 85). Not much for solo'ing Xv1, though, with no bubbles/DN. Challenging hmmm. Wondering where our champ population will go! Probably rolling a guard.
    I think a lot of people are assuming at this stage without actually seeing a live example of a highly geared freep to high ranked well played creep.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    I think a lot of people are assuming at this stage without actually seeing a live example of a highly geared freep to high ranked well played creep.
    Assuming what exactly?
    Brandywine

Assuming what exactly?

That Jewellery will be over powered, procs, tremendous DPS, big crits etc etc... those are all assumptions based on a few hours on the various version of BR against test dummies probably.

Once creeps have figured the corruptions and creep changes i suspect there will be some balance but not total.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    That Jewellery will be over powered, procs, tremendous DPS, big crits etc etc... those are all assumptions based on a few hours on the various version of BR against test dummies probably.

Once creeps have figured the corruptions and creep changes i suspect there will be some balance but not total.
    There's no need for testing to conclude if a proc is OP or not. A 10% chance to proc a 2,2k bubble on a hunter is simply OP. Same goes for +10% mits for the whole fellowship. On the crits: I know what I hit on the dummies in Snowbourn. So I went there and tested it. I got more DPS on BR than on live. Right now, creeps are being one shotted. So yeah. No balance, imho. Ok, Impale takes 10k morale off your bar, but still... No balance.
    Brandywine

Page 109 of 143 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 ... LastLast