We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 108 of 143 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellodh View Post
    Tonights action was superb, especially the poor lc/lc fight that took place for a good 30-40 minutes, if not longer. Thanks to Dirtleg for the Craid tonight and for keeping up the action, my head was spinning by the time the fight had finished. Thanks to all!

Now let the trolling commence about ezmoding, buffs, PvE, side switchers, etc etc as i'll need something to read when i'm bored.
    I,m too long in the tooth for superlatives, but the action was pretty good and even! -The only real winner is the laaaaag!!

I ganked you because you ganked me and cj'd me, was about a week ago, I won't be ganking you again, unless you want to keep it up ofc.
    You tried to gank me also when i putted a trap on you while a very known ''gta'' warg was ganking you afk.

And honestly im so sick of every server's ""RAIDLEADER"'' forum posts ''I WONT GANK YOU IF YOU ARE A GOOD BOY AND SHOW ME RESPECT''. Seriously why would people get pissed so much for some pixels jumping over yours daaaaaaaamn.

Ha I don't care about respect or dying, play with me or join a raid of mines and you'll see for yourself. Your fire trap tagged me when a warg ganked me, like you said I was afk and checked combat log, I just assumed as if I am afk then how would a trap hit me without me moving?
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

Ha I don't care about respect or dying, play with me or join a raid of mines and you'll see for yourself. Your fire trap tagged me when a warg ganked me, like you said I was afk and checked combat log, I just assumed as if I am afk then how would a trap hit me without me moving?
    Complete failure othlon. It was a root trap that you resisted.

lol

well my friends of snowbourn.
    you will all be happy to know it only took 3 years to get my warg rank 11, yes i know, eowenes warg has been r10 for 3 years, how is that possible from such a pro warg.

But last night, on the 18th of october 2013 it happened people, best warg on snowbourn got r11
    i would like to thank the freeps + turbine for this wonderfull thing.

see you at gta freeps.
    you wont see me till your on 1k hp tho.

Commander Cibereus.

Quote Originally Posted by Eowene View Post
    you will all be happy to know it only took 3 years to get my warg rank 11, yes i know, eowenes warg has been r10 for 3 years, how is that possible from such a pro warg.

But last night, on the 18th of october 2013 it happened people, best warg on snowbourn got r11

see you at gta freeps.

Commander Cibereus.
    Did you rename yourself again and change your opinion about good TA?

You should notify your current status before posting something, really
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Well wether it was a resist on any trap or not, I am not going to remember the complete details of a trap hit from weeks ago all I remember is seeing your name in my combat log so I killed you back
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

see you at gta freeps.

Commander Cibereus.
    I truly gratz you, because you'd be the best if you'd choose to.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

see you at gta freeps.

Commander Cibereus.
    Highly doubt anyone cares about what rank you zerged your way to now, eowhine.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

This is just wrong, noone can claim himself as no1 warg in world next to still semi-active Crowarg.

From today each freep will be molested again by most kill frenzy warg alive. Crowarg is back on his throne. Run,hide and QQ but noone will survive.

Except l, cuz' <3

Well wether it was a resist on any trap or not, I am not going to remember the complete details of a trap hit from weeks ago all I remember is seeing your name in my combat log so I killed you back
    You never really beated me that day the only way you beated me was zerging me with 23 on your back. #Othlonfraids
    Last edited by affected7; Oct 20 2013 at 02:55 AM.

best warg on snowbourn
    Enjoy it while it lasts, once I'd have tamed my G13, Minamata will be #1 again.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    This is just wrong, noone can claim himself as no1 warg in world next to still semi-active Crowarg.

From today each freep will be molested again by most kill frenzy warg alive. Crowarg is back on his throne. Run,hide and QQ but noone will survive.

Except l, cuz' <3
    Who are you again?

It's hard to keep track of all these sub average players with there being so many.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Enjoy it while it lasts, once I'd have tamed my G13, Minamata will be #1 again.
    Chill out. The best wargs in this game were in the pack.

You know, those black ones.. with paws...

Only few people know what I mean, because

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    Who are you again?

It's hard to keep track of all these sub average players with there being so many.
    Yes. Because this.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    Chill out. The best wargs in this game were in the pack.
    Make it two.

You know, those black ones.. with paws...
    The first one seemed to be a little better organised however members of the second one could easy compete with Jamaican track sprinters.

The odds seem to be aligned, yet the leader can be only one and he's not yet emerged. Yet...

Only few people know what I mean
    Veterans, veterans everywhere.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post

Why haven't you gotten me on Sindhala yet? I've been patiently waiting to see the video you promised to post of getting countless KBs on me.
    Sindhala - Level 85 Rank 11 Runekeeper Healer
    Adiani - Level 85 Rank 7 Burglar
    Headhunted - Level 75 Rank 6 Hunter (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by FingersUK View Post
    As far as I am aware none of members of the kin I am in have clubbed, quite the opposite. If you feel you have evidence contact me in game please. In the raids for which I am leader or with raid asisst there are no (as far as I know and is proven) clubbers or I will and have left it.
    As far as I am concerned my tolerance for other play styles stops at clubbing.
    Take your breath.
    My reply to your post was not about clubbing (even though 2 posts, on this very thread, have been explicit enough about 2 of your kinship member's activities during RoR, more, on few others, might come soon ), but about the fact that the population imbalanced was and still is, partly, caused by the reavers and (more and more nowadays) wargs logged to ''spy'' (banks, and afk-at-grams-multibox for consumable are worth mentioning too), activities of, another, 2 members of your kinship/raids.
    No accusation, No assumption.
    Sue me, please.

Simples?
    Simple?
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Take your breath.?
    I have taken a breath
    No accusation, No assumption.
    Of course not I would not expect one.
    Sue me, please.
    Why you have said nothing other then clarifying what you meant.

Simple?
    No "Simples!" Apologies an English cultural reference to a small cute furry creature from an Insurance comparison site advert which a few of us have connected (affectionately) with a cetain Hobbit burg.
    Phineous Rank 12 (Drunken) Hunter "Death to All Fanatics"
    And a Champ and a Guard and a BA and a Warg and a Reaver and er.... thats it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000006e300/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

No "Simples!" Apologies an English cultural reference to a small cute furry creature from an Insurance comparison site advert which a few of us have connected (affectionately) with a cetain Hobbit burg.
    Do I have to be someone who goes to the zoo to be entertained, to consider these ads funny?
    See, my cultural references using someone accent and pronunciation as a vector start with Mind your language and, currently, end with Burnistoun.
    As for the animal vector, I only know the ones from the Job seeking site advert (shown during the Super Bowl XL) which I have connected (affectionately, of course) with most of you.

Guys, guys...
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    Who are you again?

Yes. Because this.
    You. Are one of them. Trollgaring.
    Tallesar Cadarn - Fire RK
    Snowbourn[EU]

Quote Originally Posted by Warguls View Post
    Explain yourself for this post? 7 pins? this how many time you failed to gank me at spars?
    Want a spar?
    Here's a Ceaseless Argument :
    http://lotroaltfinder.net/Snowbourn/Gukhdom

Edit :

And another one :

http://lotroaltfinder.net/Snowbourn/Ghugil

For Spaco,

A Surprise Strike, from stealth :

And a Subtle Stab :
    Last edited by GrandCru; Nov 25 2013 at 08:27 AM.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Want a spar?
    Free renown is always welcome.
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Thank you, Bloodtail, and your friend, for some very nice fights. Wish there were more fights like that.
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Thank you, Bloodtail, and your friend, for some very nice fights. Wish there were more fights like that.
    Too bad Snuff needs to rank his toons, even thought he p2w his skills and traits, battle promotions give quite an advantage so to say :P. Also the lag was quite annoying.

Nevertheless, thanks to you, Eo and others for a couple of fights behind Lug and around GV .
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Too bad Snuff needs to rank his toons, even thought he p2w his skills and traits, battle promotions give quite an advantage so to say :P. Also the lag was quite annoying.

Nevertheless, thanks to you, Eo and others for a couple of fights behind Lug and around GV .
    Yeah, BFP will hurt us even more. You already would've ##### us once, if not for that little R3 warg ^^ Still ###### me in 1v1's, anyway.
    Brandywine

Page 108 of 143 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 ... LastLast