We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 107 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 117 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 3574
    It's hilarious when high ranked 'good player' freeps herp and derp so much whilst being 'solo', good job zerging to rank 13+ and not being able to fight low ranked creeps with low audacity.

And Nokor gets ganked mucho whenever people find him, he hasn't yet reached the social acceptance level of the other hated players who people seem to leave alone.

Been playing abit on other servers but wanted to say hi to my friends on Snow and wish you all a happy evening
    Btw the game is still fun, only need to look closer

Leader of |MI6| Evernight.
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

Quote Originally Posted by Himner View Post
    Been playing abit on other servers but wanted to say hi to my friends on Snow and wish you all a happy evening
    Btw the game is still fun, only need to look closer

This is Hobs Approved™
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    And achiving ranks doing always same 1on1 in some ''wierd way'' that every second time killer of killed finnaly dies, then go back and kill him, then die from him again, then kill him, then die again ect. Is better achivement?

Hah!
    All I can read in this message is "QQ, Im so lonely, can someone pls love me? QQ" ROFL
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrian View Post
    I dont like grouping,raids or ganking.

-Ganks with Noal and Abogtly. Good from you Alexbeast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post

-Ganks with Noal and Abogtly. Good from you Alexbeast.
    The Image shows 4+ (later 10) creeps vs 2 freeps. How that can be called ganking? But if u insist to name me ganker sure go ahead. Theres a story behind that but nobody cares actually. Have fun
    Leader of Warlords | Captain - Defracture, Champion - Skrech, Loremaster - Aallexx, Burglar - Devilas

Goodjob NEBI kiddo :=) another fail screenshot from you , noal and alex spammed also in OOC that they were 2 vs 8 , clearly your screenshot shows not it cause you wanna scream like a kid that they do groups and gank in high numbers .... go back to GTA or you've been banned thx to your ton of rage ganks/ Ato fails ?
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Goodjob NEBI kiddo :=) another fail screenshot from you , noal and alex spammed also in OOC that they were 2 vs 8 , clearly your screenshot shows not it cause you wanna scream like a kid that they do groups and gank in high numbers .... go back to GTA or you've been banned thx to your ton of rage ganks/ Ato fails ?
    Lawl, Anolus, the guy who tries to gank me on low morale all the time and fails See you at GTA next time I'm on low morale.

Not really giving a damn about who ganks who but anolus speaking of ganks xD?

I still remember when i was Rank7 on kavlaburz 5k away from rank8 i sticked in GTA to take some infamy without zerging or finishing easy freep targets, from the second i mapped i saw a 5bufflines champ jumping for 15 minutes in front of my face like i was obligated to give him easy renown after that 15 minutes circus show he decided to gank me blowing 2 bubbles on the way, i mapped back killed him and he brought 7 purple ranked well known zergers with him to kill me. Honestly he is a special case almost like fannim.

Btw what is that zS o.o?

Lawl, Anolus, the guy who tries to gank me on low morale all the time and fails See you at GTA next time I'm on low morale.
    Meh you seems to be stubborn and i need again to fix you message :
    Lawl, Anolus, the guy who tries to gank me alone on low morale all the times that i lame in spars with my reaver and fails cause off course my friends are always ready to bubble/heal me and i am always ready to Hips/200%run sprint , See you at GTA next time I'm on low morale.
    Anyway my dear i have nothing against you atm cause we didn't spar anymore and so i don't any need to look for a revenge and honestly i've seen you many times after that fact and i ignored you

Finally i have to admit that you deserve a +2 in total : a +1 for misdirection attemp in fact you quoted me and you sayd random BS and didn't answered at all and another +1 cause you sayd you put me on ignore on forum and then you quote my messages
    Last edited by Anolus; Oct 01 2013 at 10:37 AM.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Not really giving a damn about who ganks who but anolus speaking of ganks xD?

I still remember when i was Rank7 on kavlaburz 5k away from rank8 i sticked in GTA to take some infamy without zerging or finishing easy freep targets, from the second i mapped i saw a 5bufflines champ jumping for 15 minutes in front of my face like i was obligated to give him easy renown after that 15 minutes circus show he decided to gank me blowing 2 bubbles on the way, i mapped back killed him and he brought 7 purple ranked well known zergers with him to kill me. Honestly he is a special case almost like fannim.

Btw what is that zS o.o?
    Ahahahaha sure dude it's fantastic how some ppl have big imaginations , that day dude you ganked me on low morale after a spar and ofc i came back to get my revenge , you and friends killed me and others and i came back again and i zerged you hard like you deserved
    LOL at the me comparison between me and fannim ( also if i think he is a nice tank ) our playstile are totally different also in the revenge argument ^_^
    [/CENTER]

Not taking sides here, but today at gta, when i mapped there. Noal and Alex and later a rk were ganging Rimhaz wl over and over.
    Seemly it escalated to a bigger thing later.

The original Valdez

I'm surprised that some people still manage to post on the Snowbourn forums when they spend all day QQing in freep OOC, maybe they should put the same amount of effort into being a nice person and learning to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Not taking sides here, but today at gta, when i mapped there. Noal and Alex and later a rk were ganging Rimhaz wl over and over.
    Seemly it escalated to a bigger thing later.
    I'm guessing the RK was Gradra, there was mucho lame at GTA last night thanks to the same people.

The Image shows 4+ (later 10) creeps vs 2 freeps. How that can be called ganking? But if u insist to name me ganker sure go ahead. Theres a story behind that but nobody cares actually. Have fun
    The image shows 3 freeps.
    Last edited by Zelol; Oct 01 2013 at 12:44 PM.

its true that lame things happened in gta this morning and later, i have NO idea who started this, noal-alex or creeps BUT after a while 10 creeps jumped noal-alex and a rk whose name i dont remember

if noal alex started they deserve it

if creeps started its lame to call 10 man

but fact is it was 3freeps vs 10 creeps, and i repeat i have no idea who started it thats why i didnt involve at all at any time

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post

but fact is it was 3freeps vs 10 creeps, and i repeat i have no idea who started it thats why i didnt involve at all at any time
    Pretty fair fight these days
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Pretty fair fight these days
    Its not the point of fair fight when killing ganker - you call as much as you need to kill them, am i not right? All noon its was Noal/Alex and later 1other cappy that ganked so in the end 5creeps came to gank them :P i never gank but that y-day was too much for me no stay and watch :P
    Cheerz
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

So to clear the discussion - I will kill Saldell's creeps he will kill me wherever we see each other. Whoever help me or him will join the fight we have between each other. So if u gonna help him or me keep in mind it will turn into group fights. Nothing more to add feel free to do whatever u like.
    Leader of Warlords | Captain - Defracture, Champion - Skrech, Loremaster - Aallexx, Burglar - Devilas

Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    Its not the point of fair fight when killing ganker - you call as much as you need to kill them, am i not right? All noon its was Noal/Alex and later 1other cappy that ganked so in the end 5creeps came to gank them :P i never gank but that y-day was too much for me no stay and watch :P
    Cheerz
    The Gankers and Fight clubbers are socially accepted on freepside. Thats the problem, they QQ in OOC and youll eventually see a zerg of RKs, LMs, Captains and Minstrels all appear. Elengal and Cedrian are usually there also, which then just turns into a free for all.

My comment regarding the fair fight, this was due to freeps having superb survivability, we creeps need superior numbers against tactical classes.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

So to clear the discussion - I will kill Saldell's creeps he will kill me wherever we see each other. Whoever help me or him will join the fight we have between each other. So if u gonna help him or me keep in mind it will turn into group fights. Nothing more to add feel free to do whatever u like.
    Since Saldell never starts any #### in GTA we all know you are the guilty party in this, specially since you fought with Noal.

[/CENTER]

3v10? From Nebi's screenshot it was Alex and Noal dualboxing on minnie and cappy.

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Since Saldell never starts any #### in GTA we all know you are the guilty party in this, specially since you fought with Noal.
    You forgot the use of IMHO
    [/CENTER]

Tonights action was superb, especially the poor lc/lc fight that took place for a good 30-40 minutes, if not longer. Thanks to Dirtleg for the Craid tonight and for keeping up the action, my head was spinning by the time the fight had finished. Thanks to all!

Now let the trolling commence about ezmoding, buffs, PvE, side switchers, etc etc as i'll need something to read when i'm bored.
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

I'll let that slide, Othlon (even though you started this). However if you try and gank a single of my toons again at all, I will run you into the floor.

I'll let that slide, Othlon (even though you started this). However if you try and gank a single of my toons again at all, I will run you into the floor.

NEXT TIME :

[/CENTER]

I ganked you because you ganked me and cj'd me, was about a week ago, I won't be ganking you again, unless you want to keep it up ofc.
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

Page 107 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 117 ... LastLast