We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 106 of 143 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    I still enjoy a good whipping!

Dat is not my rotation! How dare you good Sir!!

I'm confused then, do you mean the skill it self? As every class has at least 1 big hitting skill.

Lob
    believe not every class has such skill - wargs dont have
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    believe not every class has such skill - wargs dont have

Bloodtail scored a critical hit with Piercing Claws on Mocked for 1,634 damage to Morale.

Dat OPness.
    [center][i][b]Etheldar - r14 Hunter, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27doMqTeXM] [color=#800000]B[/color][color=#8B0000]l[/color][color=#B22222]o[/color][color=#FF0000]o[/color][color=#FF4500]d[/color][color=#FF8C00]t[/color][color=#FFA500]a[/color][color=#FFFF00]i[/color][color=#FFFFE0]l[/color][/url] - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver[/i][/b][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Bloodtail scored a critical hit with Piercing Claws on Mocked for 1,634 damage to Morale.

Dat OPness.
    Nerf Bat incoming to you sir, and your race of wargs.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by Nokor View Post
    That is not true!

If you have 60% mit on captain in ettens and you are wondering if you should get some more. Then each % point actually increases in value as it goes higher.

If you have 60% as in this example and you want to get 70% then your effective decrease in inc. dmg is 25% because you were taking 40% before and now you are only taking 30%, which is a decrease of 1/4 or 25%.

This is also why that mit. ring in beta was removed because heavy armour could get a decrease in inc. of a whopping 33%.

It is however true that DR increases so the rating needed to increase from 60% to 70% might devalue the overall build.
    I thought mitigation worked differently to that.

It's not a good idea to stack mitigation on champ anyway as once you reach the ~60% mark you have to start slacking in other areas in order to increase it further which leads to some pretty unbalanced builds. It's pretty easy to reach 55-60% through standard gear but after that you need to start grinding items.

Since we were discussing Champion vs Reaver in the first place mitigation is less useful once you reach the higher values due to the nature of Impale which ignores 25% (?) of total mitigation and is the skills which pretty much decides the fight depending on crit luck.
    [CENTER][URL=http://i.imgur.com/P8m6Uwk.png][COLOR=PURPLE]Third Marshall Arusha[/COLOR][/URL]
    [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Moardots[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Aruwynn[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]High Warden Botch[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[OOC] Anolus: 'what a nab that is trampin'

After running in, with me on 200 morale, killing me and running away. Anolus has turned full time ganker, so will be treated as so.

Also noted how you haven't got the skill to 1vs1 me, so you always run away after

I have few cents to share on my own.

1.From all reavers i have fighted 1on1 only Wallac (Noal) did serious damage to me, and impale was 4k.

2.Snowie even with incoming 'nabs' is still no1 place to go for your daily dose of pvmp, but i do have something to say to Othlon, nothing bad but', why does freep raid always seems to go pve elements lately (not always but last 10days) when Knallwurst and few others have their groups at GV , a fraid is always busy taking over keeps or dof bosses? Why cant u just roam until u find, kill, or die trying and go again, that is serious PvMP element missing on snowie last days, dont know why, i tried to roam around on my warg and i couldnt find fraid no where near craid, only few times, rest of that i found them in DOF and taking LUG. This only makes me go back cleaning gta, since when i even wanna have fights i can't find freeps near creep raid.

- Fight at grams doesnt count, those are boring as hell! Plus no serious income in points from those fights unless u grouped or ranged which i aint.

3.Fanim, today u spared LOLDPS and u lost few times i was watching and i didnt even bother ganking u, i let loldps kill u, then i go relog on my burg and i find u talking insults and bs about loldps and how he is chicken,afraid etc. Man, why dont u show your skills next time at gta, dont die, and go QQ. This aint WW anymore fanim and I KNOW how u gained your first 9 ranks there my fellow friend. P.S How does store potions works, still expencive?

4.Many new r12.13.14 creeps on Snowie, welcome all, special gz for lucifer on colest nickname for defiler on snowie

5.Garthog is still doing ''his thing' behind OP in AE, why dont u record that buldg, or mata? At least now he will be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    [OOC] Anolus: 'what a nab that is trampin'

After running in, with me on 200 morale, killing me and running away. Anolus has turned full time ganker, so will be treated as so.

Also noted how you haven't got the skill to 1vs1 me, so you always run away after
    Ahahha it's nice to see this on forum and it's always nice to see that like a smart kid you only paste a part of the conversation avoiding the part where i say why you are nab ^_^ , in fact i remenber that i sayd that cause you used Dying Rage against Sonkiati when you where loosing .....

Anolus has turned full time ganker, so will be treated as so.

Wow, ganking 3 times since you joined this server ( as you sayd today in C ooc) doesn't make me a ganker and honestly before this kill i just only got revenges on you cause i don't wanna feed a guy that ninja uses pot or uses ATO when he knows he can win with the use of them , as i always sayd i never use any CD/pot in spar so every lame action from the opponent i am sparring will be punished with a revenge

Ehehe i am not scared at all by you dude but by your many friends that camp GTA area and that are always happy to jump on me after someone shout : Anolus bla blabla , and ofc i run away cause if these guys attack me i can avoid to give you renown when i die :=)

Cya in da moors zS

*a symbolic donation of 1 penny will be given for the use of zS© expression
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    I dont understand you Zrinko. You stealth about GTA ganking whoever you can and generally playing to upset people but when you write on forums, most (not all mind) of what you say makes perfect sense and i agree with it.

And FYI. F-Raids flip keeps / OP's since creeps insist on having all buffs. Personally i would remove all the +Reknown / Infamy / Comms buffs from keeps.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Lao10 View Post
    I dont understand you Zrinko. You stealth about GTA ganking whoever you can and generally playing to upset people but when you write on forums, most (not all mind) of what you say makes perfect sense and i agree with it.

And FYI. F-Raids flip keeps / OP's since creeps insist on having all buffs. Personally i would remove all the +Reknown / Infamy / Comms buffs from keeps.

Like majority so do i have 2 chars on creep/freep ooc same time as i can use it why not, and im reading creep ooc and they look for fight. Same time someone on freep ooc saying ''15 creeps at '' via pvmp+ plugin and still Othlons raid, go to take in mean time a keep and then ask where are creeps, same time someone else says ''creeps 9 of them at blabla'' and im stealthing othlon raid, and they go in different direction. Hm, why is that? Just dont make sense, i can get points at gta, but i wanted bit of fun and for last week man, even on saturday-sunday evenig, action was non PVP, full pve elemented. Just required me to post it here. GO FIGHT them!

I do gank on gta because i stated before, it's what make my warg play fun as it is. Plus i wont deny i enjoy having fun with some individuals. 'Hello Vear''

Unhappy

3.Fanim, today u spared LOLDPS and u lost few times i was watching and i didnt even bother ganking u, i let loldps kill u, then i go relog on my burg and i find u talking insults and bs about loldps and how he is chicken,afraid etc. Man, why dont u show your skills next time at gta, dont die, and go QQ. This aint WW anymore fanim and I KNOW how u gained your first 9 ranks there my fellow friend. P.S How does store potions works, still expencive?

i spared with lol dps that s true but 1 time only when he nearly dead he goes underground and i left spar after he killed me

that spider that i spared was wuzut about 3 times and he killed me yeah many stun and fear s

about store pot i dont have any store pot '[Sunbrand Defender's Ring of Rohan]' check this ring and talk later again

but lol dps is a chicken

I have few cents to share on my own.

1.From all reavers i have fighted 1on1 only Wallac (Noal) did serious damage to me, and impale was 4k.
    Serious damage =/= Sustained damage, because serious damage to you is a big hit, whereas good reavers actually keep their damage up...

2.Snowie even with incoming 'nabs' is still no1 place to go for your daily dose of pvmp, but i do have something to say to Othlon, nothing bad but', why does freep raid always seems to go pve elements Since Rise Of Isengard* (not always but last 10days) when Knallwurst and few others have their groups at GV , a fraid is always busy taking over keeps or dof bosses? Why cant u just roam until u find, kill, or die trying and go again, that is serious PvMP element missing on snowie last years, dont know why, i tried to roam around on my warg and i couldnt find fraid no where near craid, only few times, rest of that i found them in DOF and taking LUG. This only makes me go back cleaning gta, since when i even wanna have fights i can't find freeps near creep raid.
    Fix'd for you.. And did you actually roam or just stand in a radius of 100m with the creep raid?

- Fight at grams doesnt count, those are boring as hell! Plus no serious income in points from those fights unless u grouped or ranged which i aint.
    We do all play for our ranks yes.

Fannim is Best Grd_EU, no way you can deny this..

4.Many new r12.13.14 creeps on Snowie, welcome all, special gz for lucifer on colest nickname for defiler on snowie
    Parishealton still beats most names, and have fun putting it on Altfinder!

5.Garthog is still doing ''his thing' behind OP in AE, why dont u record that buldg, or mata? At least now he will be punished.
    Who?
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Not logged in for a week, and every man and his dog is helping Noal ganks who he wants;

-Alexbeast
    -Vinland
    -Crushing
    -Jyv (Or w/e FOTM warden)

New levels.

Not logged in for a week, and every man and his dog is helping Trampin ganks who he wants;

- NaF
    - Gold taggers

New levels.

Gank, get ganked. Well Noal is a special case... But hey, GTA should be disbanded anyway.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Not logged in for a week, and every man and his dog is helping Noal ganks who he wants;

-Alexbeast
    -Vinland
    -Crushing
    -Jyv (Or w/e FOTM warden)

New levels.
    They are just picking up the slack now that the gankers left EZ for another kin :P
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    They are just picking up the slack now that the gankers left EZ for another kin :P
    You kidding, EzO are the gankers now. Noal, Fannim, Meriaedoc etc, all in EzO.

You kidding, EzO are the gankers now. Noal, Fannim, Meriaedoc etc, all in EzO.
    EzO ganked before they joined... well except for lob, never saw him gank :P
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    EzO ganked before they joined... well except for lob, never saw him gank :P

What about Nokor's KOLDO?
    Everyone is booo on koldo but when Nokor appears, nobody try to gank him, why, afraid? Of what, take his macro away and he is lowest rk around.

Also you forgot to mention some creeps that gank daily, not only me,bulld and evel, thewithhand,dez,dushi,morthang , tuzze (and hi's spider - aka son of tuzze), come on now, list if far longer but w/e

Oh wait, and what about Cedrians venture 24 freep raid - clean gta, then go back to hugging GV? That aint ganks?

I dont care about Noal, i like gank him and i like when he try gank me, it's ganking respect, but he aint only one.

P.S. Tommanard only gank few times, cuz' mostly he know he would die before able to gank anyone else, hahaha.

-Alexbeast

New levels.
    That captain ganks every day if u see him kill him on sight
    Leader of Warlords | Captain - Defracture, Champion - Skrech, Loremaster - Aallexx, Burglar - Devilas

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrian View Post
    That captain ganks every day if u see him kill him on sight

He can gank your champion skrech then. I'll help!

He can gank your champion skrech then. I'll help!
    He tried to gank me few times nasty captain
    Leader of Warlords | Captain - Defracture, Champion - Skrech, Loremaster - Aallexx, Burglar - Devilas

He tried to gank me few times nasty captain
    No Mr.Alexbeast, your champion sebrian will get ganked by others Ill help.

No Mr.Alexbeast, your champion sebrian will get ganked by others Ill help.
    Whatever makes u feel happy. Killing solo freep with 6+ creeps is achievement for most of u i get that.

Whatever makes u feel happy. Killing solo freep with 6+ creeps is achievement for most of u i get that.
    And achiving ranks doing always same 1on1 in some ''wierd way'' that every second time killer of killed finnaly dies, then go back and kill him, then die from him again, then kill him, then die again ect. Is better achivement?

Hah!

And achiving ranks doing always same 1on1 in some ''wierd way'' that every second time killer of killed finnaly dies, then go back and kill him, then die from him again, then kill him, then die again ect. Is better achivement?

Hah!
    Never cared for ranks or renown. Achievement for me is to kill as many of u as i can alone. Thats my idea for pvp both on cappy and champ. I dont like grouping,raids or ganking.

I just love it when people qq about other people ganking

but HEY, it's all part of the game deal with it

Page 106 of 143 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast