We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 105 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3574
    CC spam's as terribad as spamheal.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    CC spam's as terribad as spamheal.
    If that was a dig at me, i can treat you to Rallying Cry next time we spar or less that 1 audacity if that's possible

Lob

Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    If that was a dig at me, i can treat you to Rallying Cry next time we spar or less that 1 audacity if that's possible

Lob
    Then you would have to go naked with lvl 1 Pitchfork of the First Age in hand. No, not really. It was just an empty QQ over the state of PvMP. I like to 1v1 people who have an upperhand on certain fields, because then an eventual victory is even more rewarding than abusing PvErs. Oh, and as for the 'rules' no need to worry, I won't use traited Rabid Bite when sparring you, simply because I don't have r14 and that's the trait for r14. Also, I doubt you would have anything against 40% one.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Then you would have to go naked with lvl 1 Pitchfork of the First Age in hand. No, not really. It was just an empty QQ over the state of PvMP. I like to 1v1 people who have an upperhand on certain fields, because then an eventual victory is even more rewarding than abusing PvErs. Oh, and as for the 'rules' no need to worry, I won't use traited Rabid Bite when sparring you, simply because I don't have r14 and that's the trait for r14. Also, I doubt you would have anything against 40% one.
    Traited Rapid Bite is mental for a CPT at GTA unless he spams RC... the last few fight's where that's happened, i've been kited with the warg in flayer and perma slowed. Not my idea of a fun spar.

Thank you for the none dig.

Lob

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    I will happily pass all champ enquiries over to our more experienced players such as Vear and Anolus.

After all, I am a mere U10 champ veteran.
    Cheers but i am like Niccolo Paganini : i don't Repeat ^_^
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

all i wanted was some pvp, but my fellows IDed me as a creep!!! dear me

image ru

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Cheers but i am like Niccolo Paganini : i don't Repeat ^_^
    There's lots of things you don't besides repeating, but I will resist the temptation to make a tl;dr story out of this.

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    There's lots of things you don't besides repeating, but I will resist the temptation to make a tl;dr story out of this.
    what is the meaning of tl and dr ? and you are free to speak trollgaring , you can go on
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    what is the meaning of tl and dr ? and you are free to speak trollgaring , you can go on
    Too long; didn't read, or something like that.

@Nebi: See my problem now? To Impale or not to Impale, that's the question.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    @Nebi: See my problem now? To Impale or not to Impale, that's the question.
    You cannot use my champ as an example. Gz 3.5k Tact Mit and just generally awful gear. + Me playing is lolol.

Gz being p2w though, as I've said before. Preaches far play, store bought from r0 zS

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    You cannot use my champ as an example. Gz 3.5k Tact Mit and just generally awful gear. + Me playing is lolol.

Gz being p2w though, as I've said before. Preaches far play, store bought from r0 zS
    The exact same thing could be said from me to you... Except mits, but those hardly matter anyway.
    Last edited by Giliodor; Sep 09 2013 at 09:58 AM.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Feels like a pointless discussion given you know its gear related. I have more or less capped mitigation on both physical and tactical with 7k critical defence – unless the Reaver gets really lucky they generally hit me for 1000-1500 most.

It’s a simple mechanic with an easy resolution, gear up – just about every MMO follows this platform… the better the gear the more effective you character will be.

If you want to do the minimum, expect the minimum in return.

Lob

Eccept mits, but those hardly matter anyway.
    Most Reaver's use common damage now - so physical mitigation will help you.

Lob

Eccept mits, but those hardly matter anyway.
    Here is where you're going wrong then. More mits, for crit defence and you'll find yourself far harder to kill.

Look at Lob, went from whipping boy to god mode with gear and a solid rotation.

Revealing Mark > Muster Courage > Battle Shout > Devestating Blow > Rallying Cry + Ninja Morale Pot.

Rinse and repeat.

Here is where you're going wrong then. More mits, for crit defence and you'll find yourself far harder to kill.

First of, except*

Then, I meant for Impale, not the fight in whole. Of course I stack mits, it's very important.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

I still enjoy a good whipping!

Revealing Mark > Muster Courage > Battle Shout > Devestating Blow > Rallying Cry + Ninja Morale Pot.

Rinse and repeat.
    Dat is not my rotation! How dare you good Sir!!

First of, except*

Then, I meant for Impale, not the fight in whole. Of course I stack mits, it's very important.
    I'm confused then, do you mean the skill it self? As every class has at least 1 big hitting skill.

Lob

First of, except*

Mits aren't as important as CritD and Morale, you get to a point where any increase isn't really worth it.

Dat is not my rotation! How dare you good Sir!!
    Apologies, I seem to have confused you with the rest of the captains that visit GTA.

Ninja morale pot is a skill that only Trampin has mastered.

Ninja pot is ok.
    But the real deal with Trampin is ninja'ing ATO.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Ninja pot is ok.
    Lets be honest, Trampin has a rule set of his own, you need to be a dynamic player!

Mits aren't as important as CritD and Morale, you get to a point where any increase isn't really worth it.
    That is not true!

If you have 60% mit on captain in ettens and you are wondering if you should get some more. Then each % point actually increases in value as it goes higher.

If you have 60% as in this example and you want to get 70% then your effective decrease in inc. dmg is 25% because you were taking 40% before and now you are only taking 30%, which is a decrease of 1/4 or 25%.

This is also why that mit. ring in beta was removed because heavy armour could get a decrease in inc. of a whopping 33%.

It is however true that DR increases so the rating needed to increase from 60% to 70% might devalue the overall build.

I got it all wrong thinking it was about skill, whereas it's about gear and how much time you are willing to spend farming 100s time the same instances
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

It is!! for some of us...
    The Last Alliance - Officer
    Dapple - Rank 10 Warg

I'm confused then, do you mean the skill it self? As every class has at least 1 big hitting skill.

Lob
    Yes, I do. Because my P2W reaver one shot his champ (no, not literally) with Impale. I posted that to say: "Hey Nebi! Welcome to my world." Since he QQ'ed at my Sprint kiting to avoid his Impale.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Ninja pot is ok.
    Very very true.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    I got it all wrong thinking it was about skill, whereas it's about gear and how much time you are willing to spend farming 100s time the same instances
    And the funny part is that the ones that DID spend time farming consider themselves skilled.

Oh, that irony.

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Page 105 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 ... LastLast