We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 103 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3574
    You wonder why freeps all at gta when night after night creeps pve and take all ops and buffs plus all relics. It's actually pathetic that noob creeps who get so consumed with getting all + infamy buffs kill and ruin the action. Last night was perfect IMO. Creeps play like that so freeps boycott. Congratulations creeps you made the worst Friday night action for as long as we can remember. Shame on you. You should be embarrassed
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

Considering that about 1/3 of regular PvP players on both sides (so the minority) are interested in GTA action and the majority would prefer to have an open one ongoing you can't really blame any side who would eventaully lose its temper and finally do the clearing. It is lame, it is bad, for sure it is not the way people should present their objections, but ultimately there is a method in this madness. Of course we have to exclude subjects as Eelengal with his puppets and their eternal vendetta against GTA simply because they are stupid to not to have serious and justified reason to do so. They just do it once for a while hoping to grab some attention and e-shame on the forums, I believe there are also creep equivalents to these.

Most of the current players completely forgot how to roam and how to find their own action outside of GTA constantly backing up with statements like: I don't roam because it's very hard to find any solo creeps or freeps in the open. Of course it is! If most of the good players spend their time daily by camping GTA from the very morning till the very evening, there is no doubt why nobody roams, because the rest that don't do 1v1 aim strictly for group or raid action, what harms the very few roamers who still do so. Get out of GTA and do the proper searching for your opponent all over the map once for a while and in process: a) you will see an improvement of the action, b) you will take away any valid reason to gank GTA both by raiders and haters.
    [center][i][b]Etheldar - r14 Hunter, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27doMqTeXM] [color=#800000]B[/color][color=#8B0000]l[/color][color=#B22222]o[/color][color=#FF0000]o[/color][color=#FF4500]d[/color][color=#FF8C00]t[/color][color=#FFA500]a[/color][color=#FFFF00]i[/color][color=#FFFFE0]l[/color][/url] - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver[/i][/b][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Most of the current players completely forgot how to roam and how to find their own action outside of GTA constantly backing up with statements like: I don't roam because it's very hard to find any solo creeps or freeps in the open. Of course it is! If most of the good players spend their time daily by camping GTA from the very morning till the very evening, there is no doubt why nobody roams, because the rest that don't do 1v1 aim strictly for group or raid action, what harms the very few roamers who still do so. Get out of GTA and do the proper searching for your opponent all over the map once for a while and in process: a) you will see an improvement of the action, b) you will take away any valid reason to gank GTA both by raiders and haters.
    Couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    If you want, I can give you a few names of those, but I'd rather not name and shame right now.
    That doesn't sound like the Tolgaring I know.

People stopped roaming because the action was bad for roamers, and I do agree with it, but I myself managed to roam for nearly 200K renown so it should be possible, as long as you are patient enough and you know how to roam. Because graveyard ganking is not roaming, but running all over the map definitely counts as roaming. Then again, some people are impatient and they prefer to 'solo' at good TA, picking easier kills over harder kills, or, heck, even playing the imbalanced class so you'll be able to kill anything without too much effort. Or you can Macro like some of these 'good' people do.
    I can honestly say I've been "roaming" for... 2-3 months, and I've never met a solo creep that was actually roaming himself.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Guys, have you ever noticed that you never see Trampin/ Nebi in the moors when it's daytime, he only comes out when the sun has set.
    Why do you fear the sun, Gingerin? I mean Trampin?
    zS

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post

I can honestly say I've been "roaming" for... 2-3 months, and I've never met a solo creep that was actually roaming himself.
    You dont roam far then.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Thanks for the action tonight guys, gals and everything in between (Sonki)

My renown: Total: 1.392.702 Rank-Up: 215.798 Today: 32.182
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    You dont roam far then.
    And you know that, because...? Note where I say: "That was actually roaming himself."
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

And you know that, because...? Note where I say: "That was actually roaming himself."
    Glurf knows this because you probably exaggerated the fact that you were roaming, or rather ''roaming'' (i.e. running from graveyard to good TA knowing you). There's always some people doing quests, there's always someone running back to the main group. Note the fact that there's a high probability that you can find more people, because the usual places where people run are crowded.

Yet there are people roaming solely, they are usually in stealth or near a graveyard, so you should maybe look better. I've found them already
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Glurf knows this because you probably exaggerated the fact that you were roaming, or rather ''roaming'' (i.e. running from graveyard to good TA knowing you). There's always some people doing quests, there's always someone running back to the main group. Note the fact that there's a high probability that you can find more people, because the usual places where people run are crowded.
    If you knew me, you would know I haven't really been to GTA for... Well, the same 2-3 months. And in those months I've been roaming from map spots to HH to Slug pits to Bear Den etc. And yes, there are creeps running around from quest to quest or back to the group, but I said (third time now) "that was actually roaming himself." And Glurf doesn't know me at all, however long he may be playing.

Yet there are people roaming solely, they are usually in stealth or near a graveyard, so you should maybe look better. I've found them already
    I failed to find them.
    Brandywine

If you knew me, you would know I haven't really been to GTA for... Well, the same 2-3 months. And in those months I've been roaming from map spots to HH to Slug pits to Bear Den etc. And yes, there are creeps running around from quest to quest or back to the group, but I said (third time now) "that was actually roaming himself." And Glurf doesn't know me at all, however long he may be playing.
    I failed to find them.
    Seen you solo at GV hills to TR on many occasions, never further afield, but i dare say you ventured to HH and that area, most do. Seen you in plenty of raids/groups along with myself :-D Remeber the epic fight we had at ROP a weeks into RoR? both on freep of course.

Seen your creep at GTA alot, mainly when i map there though, and once at OC other than that nowhere else. However maybe you play at different times than me, who knows. At least you dont play your Warden these days, thats a good thing in my eyes.

Seen you solo at GV hills to TR on many occasions, never further afield, but i dare say you ventured to HH and that area, most do. Seen you in plenty of raids/groups along with myself :-D Remeber the epic fight we had at ROP a weeks into RoR? both on freep of course.
    Actually, I'm talking about my champion, not my warden. I have entered a raid exactly twice on my champion. And no, I'm in TR fields, EC area, Grams area and old EC woods all the time in search for solo creeps.

Seen your creep at GTA alot, mainly when i map there though, and once at OC other than that nowhere else. However maybe you play at different times than me, who knows.
    No that's right, because there are absolutely no solo freeps, and I can't handle more than 2 freeps. Then again, I haven't actively played my creeps for ages.

At least you dont play your Warden these days, thats a good thing in my eyes.
    Explain.
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Agreed. I'm one of those absolutely none solo freeps (and creeps) that roam - there's more absolutely none of us too. I agree that it's hard, but that is also part of the challenge.

Lately though, I've also noticed strange creep behaviour. A lot of creeps (and by a lot, I mean 5+), have let me have my fights instead of all jumping in. I don't have the time to write down names, but they know who they are. Some raid and group leaders have been testing their authority and tried to call their troups away, instead of all chasing me down to wherever I'm fleeing to. Funny, very funny. Quite a few creeps that don't go to GTA seem to be perfectly fine with 1v1'ing me on the map and don't call their group for help. How dare they. GTA is the only place officially assigned for such clubber business. Some creeps even died with some dead LM's dots on them, which could prolly be easily potted.

I ask you this: how can soloers properly complain on the forums about being zerged while you guys display this type of behaviour. I just want to say this is intolerable and I will report you all when it happens again.

I'm also being perfectly ironic.

Q
    Last edited by Saell; Aug 24 2013 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Irony.
    Incident

You cant report someone ganking u or whatever, it's game, and if they choose to play like it, u cant do anything but stop playing yourself or let it go. But good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    You cant report someone ganking u or whatever, it's game, and if they choose to play like it, u cant do anything but stop playing yourself or let it go. But good luck.
    Read the post.
    Incident

Quote Originally Posted by Saell View Post
    Agreed. I'm one of those absolutely none solo freeps (and creeps) that roam - there's more absolutely none of us too. I agree that it's hard, but that is also part of the challenge.

Lately though, I've also noticed strange creep behaviour. A lot of creeps (and by a lot, I mean 5+), have let me have my fights instead of all jumping in. I don't have the time to write down names, but they know who they are. Some raid and group leaders have been testing their authority and tried to call their troups away, instead of all chasing me down to wherever I'm fleeing to. Funny, very funny. Quite a few creeps that don't go to GTA seem to be perfectly fine with 1v1'ing me on the map and don't call their group for help. How dare they. GTA is the only place officially assigned for such clubber business. Some creeps even died with some dead LM's dots on them, which could prolly be easily potted.

I ask you this: how can soloers properly complain on the forums about being zerged while you guys display this type of behaviour. I just want to say this is intolerable and I will report you all when it happens again.

I'm also being perfectly ironic.

Q
    Wish this happened to me. meh.
    Brandywine

Just wanted to pop on and give a massive HIGH FIVE top Anolus and Tomonard, i can see why you guys are the best champs on snowy, honestly i can :-D

Anolus you have a very impressive rear end, its a pity you dont show the same set of balls solo as you do when theres a raid incoming to kill 2 creeps :-D Same with the burgs who can only trait gambler i guess, there impressive and uber to the Nth degree.

Glory Champs FTW :-D

Just wanted to pop on and give a massive HIGH FIVE top Anolus and Tomonard, i can see why you guys are the best champs on snowy, honestly i can :-D

Anolus you have a very impressive rear end, its a pity you dont show the same set of balls solo as you do when theres a raid incoming to kill 2 creeps :-D Same with the burgs who can only trait gambler i guess, there impressive and uber to the Nth degree.

I don't know to what kind of event you are referring to but honestly imho you just sayd BS , prolly if you ask to your friends creeps they can tell you that usually i have a hard life with them cause they chase me in 4 5 to not die while killing me ( an example are the 4-5 high rank that map togheter to grothum when i am there )and my switch to glory is only a try to get zerged less by the common noobs that infested our server ....
    About the raid incoming on creeps etc i usually use PVMP+ plugin to comunicate creep position and when i am lucky raid comes to see what is happening ^_^

i will wait your next QQ cya
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

I would also like to give a high-five to Dirtleg and his 2 pocket healers so he doesn't get ganked whilst questing at 2am, that's the closest thing the creeps have to glory champs.
    [CENTER][URL=http://i.imgur.com/P8m6Uwk.png][COLOR=PURPLE]Third Marshall Arusha[/COLOR][/URL]
    [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Moardots[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Aruwynn[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]High Warden Botch[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Popcorn time i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Popcorn time i guess.
    I get the drinks
    Webbetje rank 12 spider
    Puppyspower rank 8

WTB more bubbles and dps please!!!

There is plenty of renown to be found roaming around. 17 times I was destroyed out on my own by a raid joining in to help a solo creep and still including all that I made plenty when out on my own. Also, the raid zergs pushed my rating so far down it can hardly have been worth dragging the raid that far to gain peanuts for infamy ^^

Wish this happened to me. meh.
    1-Stay away from freep zergs as much as possible and don't jump into every fight.
    2-Fight without spam heals, CDs or win buttons.
    3-Don't hug anything, ever. Not even goats.
    4-Ignore baby creeps unless they attack you. If they do, trololol them with only melee skills. In your case that would be only tactical skills or sprint or some such. Should this not be enough to send them running back to their moms, find more creeps to come attack you and please, have the decency to die so that these little brave ones can rank up. When no other options left (worst case scenario), crush them like the mosquitos they are.
    5-Don't touch Bagdruk. Or look at him funny.
    Incident

Hello to everyone

Hello to all creepsies and freepsies my minstrel got transferred over this week to Snowbourn so hi to everyone and see you all on the fields
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/94213163103lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

Very important rule 5, hes crazy!

1-Stay away from freep zergs as much as possible and don't jump into every fight.
    2-Fight without spam heals, CDs or win buttons.
    3-Don't hug anything, ever. Not even goats.
    4-Ignore baby creeps unless they attack you. If they do, trololol them with only melee skills. In your case that would be only tactical skills or sprint or some such. Should this not be enough to send them running back to their moms, find more creeps to come attack you and please, have the decency to die so that these little brave ones can rank up. When no other options left (worst case scenario), crush them like the mosquitos they are.
    This, is exactly what I do, even the lowbies part. And hey, I got zerged only once or twice today.
    Brandywine

Page 103 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 ... LastLast