We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 100 of 143 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    I spar, I solo, I play in small groups and I also do raid vs raid.

100% Renown bonus ever heard of it?
    We've heard of that one already...

Please come with a screenshot untill then...
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Cool

Mania about wardens is pretty old and not fun anymore, try something new pls

Tolg and Fredol, you can do it better, i know it!

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    We've heard of that one already...
    Screenshot please untill then..

*insert previous gif*

InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

RoR made toon with a 100% bonus on the background. Yet another failure of yours.

Btw is it me or someone needs a hobby/gf?

Edit: Havent you realised yet that you only show how easier it became to rank up with the expansion riders of rohan? Jeez. Stop trying you are just wasting your time *.*
    Last edited by affected7; Aug 06 2013 at 04:25 AM.

RoR made toon...
    Spoiler alert: Wardens are overpowered!

...with a 100% bonus on the background. Yet another failure of yours.
    I think you are missing the point. And that 100% bonus is a nice reflection wall for a Clubber, don't bring it up now !

Btw is it me or someone needs a hobby/gf?
    Btw is it me or is this guy out of arguments?

Edit: Havent you realised yet that you only show how easier it became to rank up with the expansion riders of rohan? Jeez
    ..Back to the missing point: You are calling Hide in Plain Sight an easymode skill, which is bugged (and so is the Dissapear skill on warg), and besides that Burglar is not even close to it's godmode than it used to be. What I (and obviously Fredol as well) am pointing out is that you created and ranked a character to rank 12 in merely one year, whereas others took way longer. And ever since you created your account, Warden has been on top of the food chain. So what can you tell us about ''how easier'' it has become to rank up? Nothing, that's right. What can you even tell about easymode? You haven't even played in somewhat more balanced times, and before Moridin pops up to teach us how it was, there used to be more balance in this game, significantly more balance than the game as it is today!

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    Mania about wardens is pretty old and not fun anymore, try something new pls

Tolg and Fredol, you can do it better, i know it!
    I merely trolled Somersetbrie with something, and I got a bugged 'OP' skill in return.

One should know you can't wake a troll up, then you can get a lot of negativity in return.

PS: High 5™ to Fredol.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Don't bother with Tolgaring, he just needs another "easymode" warden till I'm back. And no, he won't ever admit that there are some wardens that don't actually use the OPness the class posses (in 1v1 at least), but try and play fair instead, because it's so easy compared to his hardmode burglar.

I wonder how many new r15's we'll have when I get back...
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Hello clutching to straws and low tier trolling, oh how the standards are falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    Spoiler alert: Wardens are overpowered!

I think you are missing the point. And that 100% bonus is a nice reflection wall for a Clubber, don't bring it up now !

Btw is it me or is this guy out of arguments?

Back to the missing point: You are calling Hide in Plain Sight an easymode skill, which is bugged (and so is the Dissapear skill on warg), and besides that Burglar is not even close to it's godmode than it used to be. What I (and obviously Fredol as well) am pointing out is that you created and ranked a character to rank 12 in merely one year, whereas others took way longer. And ever since you created your account, Warden has been on top of the food chain. So what can you tell us about ''how easier'' it has become to rank up? Nothing, that's right. What can you even tell about easymode? You haven't even played in somewhat more balanced times, and before Moridin pops up to teach us how it was, there used to be more balance in this game, significantly more balance than the game as it is today!
    Alert burglars are not! lololol

Well as i said before find me a screenshot of me clubbing then call me one.

Back to missing point: I was just teasing you with hips icon and look what i managed to do? You dying for attention to show that the warden is overpowered and burglars are not anymore [sniff]. Unlike you i enjoy my game. Kinda sad though i learned about it last summer. Also godmode warden is on bluetraits not on red ones that some of us do and i proved it many times on my ba here.

Btw burglars have escape skills. Wardens dont.

Now please ./tells ^_^

Alert burglars are not! lololol
    It amazes me that the ongoing hate about Burglars is still there, and that around the forum Wardens are defending their class while in Red traits they still manage to put up damage over times which are bigger than seen on any kind of class in this game. Maybe Lore-master can cope slightly, but even they are not close to what the damage output over time is on your class. But don't worry, I forgive you and Deru for again not knowing how 'hardmode' Warden used to be, compared to the steamrolling as it is now

Well as i said before find me a screenshot of me clubbing then call me one.
    I never called you a clubber, it's just that an argument as 'z0mg I used 100% buff' is something clubbers also use

Back to missing point: I was just teasing you with hips icon and look what i managed to do? You dying for attention to show that the warden is overpowered and burglars are not anymore [sniff].
    I have to do something on these forums until my GW2 was patched!

Unlike you i enjoy my game. Kinda sad though i learned about it last summer. Also godmode warden is on bluetraits not on red ones that some of us do and i proved it many times on my ba here.
    But is one godmode when one does not know how to play a class? Someone is godmode when you are able to abuse a class' stronger sides to a point where you make yourself (Slightly) invincible. Wardens stay however very strong to this date, and the only way to kill a warden on a BA is by either popping a cooldown or kiting it while in skirmisher stance (to a point where you can't hit them), and frankly both of these methods are quite sad compared what BA used to be. But I guess I'm a ''last years' Ba'', right?

Btw burglars have escape skills. Wardens dont.
    So you can defend yourself behind red traits and I can't defend my class because I have escape skills? That is quite ridiculous. Because I don't use cooldowns in 1v1 situations, which means I'm normally playing the class - in this case it's way harder to actually play it, not that it is 'hardmode' (Then again Derungorm is just a plain mong) but it is definitely harder than a Spear warden, which basically relies on putting all the DoTs up before you die and then wait until your poor victim is dead - it has no chance against DoTs.
    Now please ./tells ^_^
    Swing the ball back mister!

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Don't bother with Tolgaring, he just needs another "easymode" warden till I'm back.
    Oh the joy of you saying I'm gone because this game is so sh*t you don't understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while you still follow these forums trying to pick on me...

And no, he won't ever admit that there are some wardens that don't actually use the OPness the class posses (in 1v1 at least), but try and play fair instead, because it's so easy compared to his hardmode burglar.
    I simply won't have to admit it, it is widely known that playing a Warden in a fair way, is easier than playing a Burglar in a fair way. But the problem is that Burglars always used to be strong/overpowered and that's what created the ongoing hate about them. This tradition has been given to the 'new generation' of players on this game. Burglars are just sneaky easymoders. They have in fact strong cooldowns, but it is right now far from 'overpowered'. Because it simply has seen many nerfs since SoM, apart from the removal of shared cooldowns. KO legacy is removed - KO was nerfed as well (Not really sure when again) - TaG was heavily nerfed by the fact that wargs could hit through - HiPS is still bugged and it most likely always be.

Yet people keep hating the class simply because it has stealth, but everyone has and can have (store) trackers or a stealth detection trait, which again makes stealth not as beneficial as it used to be. Burglars are when fairly played far from overpowered and we have to bug animations (i.e. cutting skills off with Addle) because our animations are way too long. If Turbine removes the fact that Addle is instant, the class is rather unplayable.

So, are Burglars weak? No.
    Are they overpowered? No.
    Balanced? No.

But they are not what all the fairy tales of people who don't play Burglar call them to be.

Oh, and one more thing, the way I see Wardens is from a perspective both of you have never seen, which makes it all the funnier, because Warden was actually an advanced class, without ranged stance, DoT's being 100-120 (on 6k moraled mobs) and Shield wasn't even considered lame in those days. It wasn't completely fair but on the other side the class was hard to master, unlike it is now.

Ask Liliam about it, he's played inthose days on his warden...
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

It amazes me that the ongoing hate about Burglars is still there, and that around the forum Wardens are defending their class while in Red traits they still manage to put up damage over times which are bigger than seen on any kind of class in this game. Maybe Lore-master can cope slightly, but even they are not close to what the damage output over time is on your class. But don't worry, I forgive you and Deru for again not knowing how 'hardmode' Warden used to be, compared to the steamrolling as it is now

I never called you a clubber, it's just that an argument as 'z0mg I used 100% buff' is something clubbers also use

I have to do something on these forums until my GW2 was patched!

But is one godmode when one does not know how to play a class? Someone is godmode when you are able to abuse a class' stronger sides to a point where you make yourself (Slightly) invincible. Wardens stay however very strong to this date, and the only way to kill a warden on a BA is by either popping a cooldown or kiting it while in skirmisher stance (to a point where you can't hit them), and frankly both of these methods are quite sad compared what BA used to be. But I guess I'm a ''last years' Ba'', right?

So you can defend yourself behind red traits and I can't defend my class because I have escape skills? That is quite ridiculous. Because I don't use cooldowns in 1v1 situations, which means I'm normally playing the class - in this case it's way harder to actually play it, not that it is 'hardmode' (Then again Derungorm is just a plain mong) but it is definitely harder than a Spear warden, which basically relies on putting all the DoTs up before you die and then wait until your poor victim is dead - it has no chance against DoTs.

Swing the ball back mister!

I simply won't have to admit it, it is widely known that playing a Warden in a fair way, is easier than playing a Burglar in a fair way. But the problem is that Burglars always used to be strong/overpowered and that's what created the ongoing hate about them. This tradition has been given to the 'new generation' of players on this game. Burglars are just sneaky easymoders. They have in fact strong cooldowns, but it is right now far from 'overpowered'. Because it simply has seen many nerfs since SoM, apart from the removal of shared cooldowns. KO legacy is removed - KO was nerfed as well (Not really sure when again) - TaG was heavily nerfed by the fact that wargs could hit through - HiPS is still bugged and it most likely always be.

Yet people keep hating the class simply because it has stealth, but everyone has and can have (store) trackers or a stealth detection trait, which again makes stealth not as beneficial as it used to be. Burglars are when fairly played far from overpowered and we have to bug animations (i.e. cutting skills off with Addle) because our animations are way too long. If Turbine removes the fact that Addle is instant, the class is rather unplayable.

So, are Burglars weak? No.
    Are they overpowered? No.
    Balanced? No.

But they are not what all the fairy tales of people who don't play Burglar call them to be.

Oh, and one more thing, the way I see Wardens is from a perspective both of you have never seen, which makes it all the funnier, because Warden was actually an advanced class, without ranged stance, DoT's being 100-120 (on 6k moraled mobs) and Shield wasn't even considered lame in those days. It wasn't completely fair but on the other side the class was hard to master, unlike it is now.
    Burglars had their godmode era its at least what other people told me and their dps is pretty good.

You really think we need all cooldowns? Because i dont as long as the warden fights me the same way i do. Want proofs? http://i.imgur.com/yOhYXoa.jpg Not bragging about the kill groth just wanted to point that wardens are not unbeatable.
    Edit: Mordi brand was used on panic mode 20 seconds before when i sensed a creature in stealth.

Its not just the dots my friend wardens have inc healing debuffs bla bla bla! Cba to talk more but its not all about the dots.

Will be on my ba in some hours feel free to chat there.

I dont hate burglars actually i like them since i duo a lot with 2 certain burgies <3.

As i said before i joined lotro last summer not my fault :c

Though you have to agree that stealth with escape skills is overpowered and very very valuable!

You really think we need all cooldowns? Because i dont as long as the warden fights me the same way i do. Want proofs? http://i.imgur.com/yOhYXoa.jpg Not bragging about the kill groth just wanted to point that wardens are not unbeatable.
    Good for you that you have fought Groth as all you can expect from that one is fair play. Nowadays, most of the < insertrandomneverseenbefore > wardens have little to do with his kind and they don't accept loss that easily.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Good for you that you have fought Groth as all you can expect from that one is fair play. Nowadays, most of the < insertrandomneverseenbefore > wardens have little to do with his kind and they don't accept loss that easily.
    So true really if i had 10 renown for each determination warden or selfhealing nab ive seen i would be r12 by now.

Sick of all these clubbers
    Papajoe, r11 - Jolie, r7

Quote Originally Posted by Joedamezzer View Post
    Sick of all these clubbers
    Join the club?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czvIhn2acVU
    [color=turquoise]Artiar - R5 Guardian: Former Member of Legendarium : Current member of Fate of Norns[/color]
    [color=red]Argick - R11 Warleader[/color]
    Snowbourn

Arn't we all!

Thanks for the fun over the last few days on my mini Defiler folks,

Oh, and a special shout out to a certain Warden who laughed at me for killing a rank 3 reaver, loftily stated to me that healing in a 1v1 was not good practice (among other things) and then proceded to use restoration and man heal against my OP r9 Warg to make sure he beat me ...in a 1v1

Pot? Kettle? Black?!
    The Last Alliance - Officer
    Dapple - Rank 10 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Hendos View Post
    Arn't we all!

Thanks for the fun over the last few days on my mini Defiler folks,

Oh, and a special shout out to a certain Warden who laughed at me for killing a rank 3 reaver, loftily stated to me that healing in a 1v1 was not good practice (among other things) and then proceded to use restoration and man heal against my OP r9 Warg to make sure he beat me ...in a 1v1

Pot? Kettle? Black?!
    Gasp! That never happens here!
    [color=turquoise]Artiar - R5 Guardian: Former Member of Legendarium : Current member of Fate of Norns[/color]
    [color=red]Argick - R11 Warleader[/color]
    Snowbourn

Burglars had their godmode era its at least what other people told me and their dps is pretty good.
    Just as your class isn't all about your DOTS, our class (nor is any in this game) about the damage output. It is about the whole package combining Damage, Resistances/Mitigations/Finesse and Rotation possibilities. What so-called < insertrandomneverseenbefore > (Thanks) don't get is that last mentioned fact: Everyone considers a class overpowered when it does huge damage. But take a look at Rune-keeper: It's damage is ''OP'', but it's tanking abilities or abilities of taking hits in general is very bad. So is the class in general OP? No. Is it strong? Possibly.

Have a thought about this my little 2012 Veterans.

Edit: Mordi brand was used on panic mode 20 seconds before when i sensed a creature in stealth.
    No, but try to show off to us about spars with Wardens that are actually active? Liliam posted himself that he was rusty, and I for one happen to know that Groth has been quite inactive compared to a few years ago in his ''peak'' considering activity.

Its not just the dots my friend wardens have inc healing debuffs bla bla bla! Cba to talk more but its not all about the dots.
    I couldn't care less about warden skills since I basically quit my Warden long ago, and it is a closed chapter. I was one of the lucky people to have played when DC was a sign of noobness, no sign of Never Surrender and no bugged EoBs! However, if you watch the vids of elite pvp warden who HAS QUIT FOR 5 WEEKS BECUZ HE IS A KID you see that he is mindlessly spamming DOTs. If you'd ask him, or Clubjacky, you would notice that it is all about the DOTs. Forgive me for bad influences!

Will be on my ba in some hours feel free to chat there.
    I am guarding Treasury Stones, Black Pearls, Manadghors and several pieces containing 15 Radiance currently on my own BA. Feel free to have a look at it!
    I dont hate burglars actually i like them since i duo a lot with 2 certain burgies <3.

As i said before i joined lotro last summer not my fault :c
    It is however your fault to appeal easymoding.

Though you have to agree that stealth with escape skills is overpowered and very very valuable!
    They are not valuable once pets can still follow you - Even though HiPS and dissapear on warg seems like a good way out, try to play against 2-3 spiders while running away. Good luck, only if the spiders are true morons you can't stay alive. Yet, so many people try to ''pick'' on Burglars because they in fact have escape skills. These escape skills aren't reliable in any way anymore. Especially not since a majority is abusing this.

Thank you Skittleskuttle for the fun fight at Hoarhallow last night.

Also thank you Gentlepaw, Pawned and Incidents for the warg pack fights, caught me off guard whilst I was having a drink but has shown me that I need to get better at fighting more than 2 doggies at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    Thank you Skittleskuttle for the fun fight at Hoarhallow last night.

Also thank you Gentlepaw, Pawned and Incidents for the warg pack fights, caught me off guard whilst I was having a drink but has shown me that I need to get better at fighting more than 2 doggies at a time.
    Your welcome, very close fight and good fun, I don't tend to get many 1v1's as I tend to avoid all the shenanigans that go along with G Tol map point. Cya in the moors again no doubt
    Snapbites RK 12 pup 'Biting ankles, always too slow to reach the tender bits....'

Skittlescuttle RK 15 spidey 'Hoardale Norbog Trainer'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk0Nz6OZ0jw

I couldn't care less about warden skills since I basically quit my Warden long ago, and it is a closed chapter. I was one of the lucky people to have played when DC was a sign of noobness, no sign of Never Surrender and no bugged EoBs! However, if you watch the vids of elite pvp warden who HAS QUIT FOR 5 WEEKS BECUZ HE IS A KID you see that he is mindlessly spamming DOTs. If you'd ask him, or Clubjacky, you would notice that it is all about the DOTs. Forgive me for bad influences!
    Actually, I'm on a vacation. And actually, it was a sign of noobishness in PvE, but he reflect was good against reavers/wargs. Oh and actually, I don't DoT spam at all, but there aren't a lot of ST DPS skills you know. Only thing I don't use is Dark Before the Dawn (power restore) and Adroit Manouvre (waste of masteries/DPS in a short fight). But ye, I'm a noob. My gear is terrible, though. My bleeds hit about half I've seen Ceom's hitting when I sparred him. But ye, I'm not gonna PvP on my Warden anymore. Not as I used to.

Well that makes it even more funny. Pretty dumb to say such a thing when the discussion is about Wardens as they are now. In those days, Reavers didn't have Impale/2x our morale. Wargs didn't have the Claws they have now, or Flayer as it is now. Etc etc. Argument is totally invalid now.
    Last edited by Giliodor; Aug 07 2013 at 09:00 PM.
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Just as your class isn't all about your DOTS, our class (nor is any in this game) about the damage output. It is about the whole package combining Damage, Resistances/Mitigations/Finesse and Rotation possibilities. What so-called < insertrandomneverseenbefore > (Thanks) don't get is that last mentioned fact: Everyone considers a class overpowered when it does huge damage. But take a look at Rune-keeper: It's damage is ''OP'', but it's tanking abilities or abilities of taking hits in general is very bad. So is the class in general OP? No. Is it strong? Possibly.

Have a thought about this my little 2012 Veterans.

No, but try to show off to us about spars with Wardens that are actually active? Liliam posted himself that he was rusty, and I for one happen to know that Groth has been quite inactive compared to a few years ago in his ''peak'' considering activity.

I am guarding Treasury Stones, Black Pearls, Manadghors and several pieces containing 15 Radiance currently on my own BA. Feel free to have a look at it!

It is however your fault to appeal easymoding.

They are not valuable once pets can still follow you - Even though HiPS and dissapear on warg seems like a good way out, try to play against 2-3 spiders while running away. Good luck, only if the spiders are true morons you can't stay alive. Yet, so many people try to ''pick'' on Burglars because they in fact have escape skills. These escape skills aren't reliable in any way anymore. Especially not since a majority is abusing this.

Showoff? Really xD? I just thanked liliam for the spars because most wardens i meet are selfhealing and using cooldowns.

So burgs were never op? ok!

How do i appeal easymoding? You havent even seen me playing the game or how i do it. Oh wait everyone who is playing a warden is an ezmoder according to you.

Your fetish for derungrom is funny ^^.

Showoff? Really xD? I just thanked liliam for the spars because most wardens i meet are selfhealing and using cooldowns.
    And then you posed a screenshot killing Groth.

So burgs were never op? ok!
    Where did I state that burglars were never OP? They were OP, and when they weren't they were very strong, but there is still the forever hate against them because of this OPness. Right now they are strong, but far from OP. And it is quite funny to see 'new' people rage against them, especially on both sides, yet they have no idea what it has been (and that was worse).

How do i appeal easymoding?
    Well, if you go back a page you linked a skill after I called Zel an easymoder - which is by the way trolling may you not have noticed.

You havent even seen me playing the game or how i do it. Oh wait everyone who is playing a warden is an ezmoder according to you.
    Did I ever call Liliam an easymoder? Did I ever call Iyvan an easymoder? No. It's just the fact that these new Wardens who pretend they're gods and who try to defend their class behind Spear traits which is still very strong compared to anything else. You play hunter as well, you should know better.

Your fetish for derungrom is funny ^^.
    The funny thing is actually that he keeps posting things to me that make no sense. And I can gain Troll Experience with it, I'm close to level 69.

Actually, I'm on a vacation.
    /Care. Actually, are you having LoTRO forums up all the time when you're on vacation? Nerd.

And actually, it was a sign of noobishness in PvE, but he reflect was good against reavers/wargs.
    What the hell are you talking about? Get your brains outside of your ### please.

Oh and actually, I don't DoT spam at all, but there aren't a lot of ST DPS skills you know. Only thing I don't use is Dark Before the Dawn (power restore) and Adroit Manouvre (waste of masteries/DPS in a short fight). But ye, I'm a noob. My gear is terrible, though. My bleeds hit about half I've seen Ceom's hitting when I sparred him. But ye, I'm not gonna PvP on my Warden anymore. Not as I used to.
    Double /care!

Well that makes it even more funny. Pretty dumb to say such a thing when the discussion is about Wardens as they are now. In those days, Reavers didn't have Impale/2x our morale. Wargs didn't have the Claws they have now, or Flayer as it is now. Etc etc. Argument is totally invalid now.
    So history is not good for contemporary experiences.. Interesting.

You should ask your history teacher when you get back to school, about how important our history is.

/Care. Actually, are you having LoTRO forums up all the time when you're on vacation? Nerd.
    Because I've been posting on daily basis the last 3 weeks you mean? Rofl.

What the hell are you talking about? Get your brains outside of your ### please.
    An oldschool MoM Warden like yourself should know.

Double /care!
    Oh I see now. /care = out of arguments

So history is not good for contemporary experiences.. Interesting.
    2011 =/= 2013. Comparing our platstyles to 2011 Wardens is just... Why am I even explaining?
    Brandywine

And then you posed a screenshot killing Groth.

Where did I state that burglars were never OP? They were OP, and when they weren't they were very strong, but there is still the forever hate against them because of this OPness. Right now they are strong, but far from OP. And it is quite funny to see 'new' people rage against them, especially on both sides, yet they have no idea what it has been (and that was worse).

Well, if you go back a page you linked a skill after I called Zel an easymoder - which is by the way trolling may you not have noticed.

Did I ever call Liliam an easymoder? Did I ever call Iyvan an easymoder? No. It's just the fact that these new Wardens who pretend they're gods and who try to defend their class behind Spear traits which is still very strong compared to anything else. You play hunter as well, you should know better.
    I just wanted to prove wardens aint the gods of middle-earth when they choose to play fair, as i said before i am not bragging for killing groth.

Well burgs sometimes manage to piss some people with their iwin skills, but no i dnt hate them.

As i said before i just teased you a bit no offensive or trolling attitude.

I never said wardens are not very strong in fact they are but they can be countered

Page 100 of 143 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast