We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 143 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Re: Freeps and Creeps of Snowbourn

Too bad it's so commonplace to behave senseless and without any form of respect - all for some inflated, empty sense of accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgrin View Post
    Hmmmmm ....

whats the point of that screenshot? were you two only freeps in moors at that moment?

Lol my Reaver is Rank 5 on this server and has 300+ deaths by getting destroyed by large freep groups or Raids, if you think Zerging is one sided your outta your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ApologyAccepted View Post
    Lol my Reaver is Rank 5 on this server and has 300+ deaths by getting destroyed by large freep groups or Raids, if you think Zerging is one sided your outta your mind.
    You sure you're from this serv? Because on snowbourne if you're surprised by large group of freeps they form a circle aronud you and one of them throws you a honorable challenge, then after defeat they all /salute you and ride away...

All I can see is you running into freeps, essentially suiciding all the time, for example during freep graveyard camping (which is boring, I agree!) - don't blame it on the raid please!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceli View Post
    whats the point of that screenshot? were you two only freeps in moors at that moment?
    I'll give 10g to person, who tells me your creep name. I would like to make you complain even more.

Why dont you go back to your server then? You can take Hedvig with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedvig View Post
    yes and what exactly are you trying to "prove" with this screenshot?
    Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I started a little raid tonight, there was a burg group doing lug gy, one rk ganking 1v1, about 15 freeps on ta lawn doing pewpew, for one hour had 2 groups in raid and last hour 3 groups, some soloers running along (I cant do anything about those). We did Ta lawn stab EC tr fields and few runs in TR, TR fields EC, TA Lawn and then back to TR fields but there were not enough freeps took break of 10 min cause we got report that there was a huge group in HH, waited, did some more EC, TR fields and then disbanded.
    Yes, yes, also we made big kin raid later, also Flambard told on OOC that he is leading burg raid and there was some others, I remember Tinuspell saying on OOC that he counted total 47 freep raids.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

I can count you dont seem to be able to, maybe take extra classes during summer?
    nah, he's just being SARCASTIC, its what trolls do when they dont have arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgrin View Post

Why dont you go back to your server then? You can take Hedvig with you.
    I never said I didnt like the raid vs raid action, I'm just stating that the raids/Zerg isnt 1 sided, thats all.

Also I pay for this game, so I'll play whatever Server I feel like

I can count you don't seem to be able to, maybe take extra classes during summer?
    I would love to take extra classes, if you would teach me, I might give you some tips how to lead raids then.

nah, he's just being SARCASTIC, its what trolls do when they dont have arguments.
    Hey Bruc, is it too hard to play on creep side now when freeps got buffed abit and ZTY is not leading any raids, so only thing you can do is whine and troll?

I never said I didnt like the raid vs raid action, I'm just stating that the raids/Zerg isnt 1 sided, thats all.

Also I pay for this game, so I'll play whatever Server I feel like
    Well, I see everyone agreeing that both sides zerg, so I don't get why you complain.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

You dumb? There is 2 in a grp and one getting zerged Thats 3 freeps in the moors at that moment... You might need to get hedvigs summer lessions...

Quote Originally Posted by Cenko View Post
    You dumb? There is 2 in a grp and one getting zerged Thats 3 freeps in the moors at that moment... You might need to get hedvigs summer lessions...
    You telling me that ec woods = whole moors area? There were no freeps in Hithlad for example? Are YOU dumb (retoric question, dont answer that)?
    Btw. how's Isendeep, is it safe :P ? Cause i may want to log in and farm some ore.

Feel free to lead a raid anytime on creep I would love to join
    well he doesnt invite greendots, Leave's you out ...

Feel free to lead a raid anytime on creep I would love to join
    Sure, if you learn how to press more than 3 buttons.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

I dare you to come to creep side and lead a raid
    I dare you to solo your spider to rank 10, problably more chance for me to lead raid on creep than you soloing to rank 10?
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

I dare you to come to creep side and lead a raid
    Come tonight since you know how to fill up a rank 5+ raid, lead it and wipe the freeps, surely you can do it?
    You dont see the point, do you? The problem is not how you lead raids but you make raids when there is no need for one, like now -_-

Basically forming a raid makes sense only if there is one on the opposite side, otheriwse the whole advantage of being grouped up affects that certain side, leaving the other one on the underdog's position.
    ~Etheldar~ r14 Hunter

~Nine Worlds~

~Bloodtail~ r9 Stalker
    ~Etheal~ r9 Defiler

~X Inches Unbuffed~

Etheldar:

hey mate i go write ticket, because your warg must be in bug, you have crazy dmg, i saw this only in fights with eowene/hraezla
    i have no idea how to kill you :-)

/bow

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

I'm not the most regular Ettenmoors player but hasn't this raiding for the sake of raiding been going on for years creep side ? I've been going from rank 5 to rank 9 and a half on my minstrel roughly between the release of SoM and early 2011, during that period, freeps had the outnumber buff as often as not in the evening, full red map or only TR kept blue purely in the hope of luring a few freeps out of GV, creep raid out led by DTY, Zahadum, Failweb, whatever, going round "flanking' three freeps at STAB, zerging a few more TR fields or GV slope, rinse and repeat, often enough with a 12-warg raid or several warg packs camping the same spots.

There's several generations of creeps who have ranked up doing little more than waiting patiently at TA/STAB for a few freeps to zerg in EC or a farming raid to form. I haven't played in the moors as much last few months, but I can't help but shrug at the current situation.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Equendil View Post
    blah blah blah
    exactly the same can be said about freeps. BOTH sides are zerging, BOTH sides like to camp each other gy's etc...
    Would be great if some of the freeps just pulled their heads out of their asses.

exactly the same can be said about freeps. BOTH sides are zerging, BOTH sides like to camp each other gy's etc...
    Would be great if some of the freeps just pulled their heads out of their asses.
    Exactly the same heh ? Sorry but no, not even close, it was very rare for creeps to get the outnumber buff, for the map to be all blue or all blue minus lugazag, there was no daily freep raid farming a handful of creeps in creative ways, no daily 12-burgs raid, in fact 'exactly the opposite' would be more a lot more accurate.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    Etheldar:

hey mate i go write ticket, because your warg must be in bug, you have crazy dmg, i saw this only in fights with eowene/hraezla
    i have no idea how to kill you :-)

/bow
    Haha, thanks for those fight lately , it's surely a matter of planning step by step next moves in order like: applying dots -> applying debuffs -> dps (in the meanwhile re-applying those dissapearing dots) and repeating this sequence.

And of course sprint used in a right way can pretty much turn the tides, as basically every class cannot break the LOS to apply next their skills, not mentioning hunters/lms for whose sprint is mostly a death sentence.
    ~Etheldar~ r14 Hunter

~Nine Worlds~

~Bloodtail~ r9 Stalker
    ~Etheal~ r9 Defiler

~X Inches Unbuffed~

blah blah blah
    Both sides are guilty of unsavoury tactics WHEN they outnumber the other side. Freeps do camp gy's/OC/grams when they outnumber creeps as creeps do. However you cannot deny that the vast majority of the time creeps outnumber freeps and so it is far more prevelant behaviour on creepside.

I would also say that there are many creeps who have attained high ranks by almost exclusively raiding or hugging raids, they are completely clueless on how to fight on their own. From what I observe playing both sides is that freeps tend to go solo alot more and more often than not they dont have a raid, just a collection of solo/small group players bunched together. Imo creeps are too quick to form raids even when they are not called for. I constantly see creep players looking for raids, whereas it is more common on freep for a raidleader to recruit first.

I personally dont support the tactics employed by raidleaders on either side. I am not a fan of this hit and run tactics ie. charge and bubble, get a few kills, slowly retreat tactic. I would have far more respect for raids if they actually stood toe to toe with each other and fought it out. Bottom line is there are far too many players on both sides interested in their rank and stats only rather than having enjoyable fights.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000185b7e/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

To be honest as i am in ettens quite a lot on burglar, i do see that creeps tend to make a raid up when there isnt one needed and this is for everday. why cant they just make small groups if it is hard for them to solo, instead of having a raid when at the time it is really unesseccary.

Lately i also have noticed that creeps seem to not be willing to fight fairly when there is a freep raid about. Creep raids zerg keeps and farm soloers only when there is no freep raid about. But when a freep raid appears, magicly all creeps seem to log or disband creep raid. Then when freep raid disbands due to there not being enough creeps around and freep leader logs off, then in a matter of minutes there is a creep raid back up zerging soloers/keeps. So please creeps dont disband your raid as soon as freep raid appears as it will end up making one side have more numbers than the other.

Analyses of others are actually expressions of our own needs and values.
    Marshall Rosenberg
    Last edited by HebnesO; Jun 26 2011 at 09:45 AM.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Hey guys I hardly ever post on the forums and I never did on the CM one but wanted to say hi non the less. See ya all in the moores!
    Ralia
    R8 Hunter
    Guild Leader of Divine Retribution
    [EN] Snowbourn

Page 10 of 143 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast