We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 130 of 143 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    lies??? you logged freep to say gz but you got back the answer you deserved i think, and that fight wasnt even 5 mins, more like 2 mins with 60+ creeps on tracks, the post is on facebook in case you missed it.
    You should know how this game works, whatever zerg has the most and all that :-D

Goos to see pvmp is still poor though.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by Leischa View Post
    I refered to awesome fights in the noon and in the late evening.
    Not to the standard blob fights, where freeps have to take whatever is there.

And say about Ratkille what you will, at least he is willing to group creeps up. I am pretty sure he is not responsible for other groups and leechers who are following him. So give him a break in that direction. Can't say anything about the gz, I wasn't there last night.
    this game gives you infinite ways of losing someone, IF you want.
    just say your raid where to map DING no followers for the next fight.
    oh wait, when was the last time i saw just a 24man......

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    this game gives you infinite ways of losing someone, IF you want.
    just say your raid where to map DING no followers for the next fight.
    oh wait, when was the last time i saw just a 24man......

In theory that is correct. But now you have raid members who have friends and tribe members outside the raid. Those get asked where the main raid is and puff you have all the company back at you. Additionaly not everyone has every map, so its basic map points which can be chosen, easy to find out if another 12 men is following. How long would you bother to get rid of followers? When would you give up?

I won't say creep side is innocent in it, but you can't blame a single raidleader for it. That would be unfair.

Edit: Actually, I take that back. Ratkille seems to be just interested in Zerg, watching his chats in that video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_tz...QLBpjrVOExxJcQ
    Last edited by Leischa; Jun 23 2014 at 04:13 AM.
    [IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140527/gf3p2fg6.png[/IMG]

Edit: Actually, I take that back. Ratkille seems to be just interested in Zerg, watching his chats in that video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_tz...QLBpjrVOExxJcQ

I still find this funny about this, as i am getting blame on zerging in TA well if you look closer i was not even leading. I will tell you about the fight, There was also a Brutals tribe raid running around, they needed to help in TA so Iarreaver was sending tells for the main raid to come and help him, so we did and we wiped you. Any leader on creep can't help with the amount of people follow them, there will be someone that will just tell someone. I am hopping that you become OP in the next Update, as there will be no more GV pew pew it will be Grams pew pew. You can still get people to log creep and QQ about this, but i will not be playing much as i do.
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/24b29ew.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Rattkille View Post
    I still find this funny about this, as i am getting blame on zerging in TA well if you look closer i was not even leading. I will tell you about the fight, There was also a Brutals tribe raid running around, they needed to help in TA so Iarreaver was sending tells for the main raid to come and help him, so we did and we wiped you. Any leader on creep can't help with the amount of people follow them, there will be someone that will just tell someone. I am hopping that you become OP in the next Update, as there will be no more GV pew pew it will be Grams pew pew. You can still get people to log creep and QQ about this, but i will not be playing much as i do.
    I said "seems to be"! There is a difference to "is".

If you help a fellow craid alright, but i also saw you talking with people outside of these 2 fellowships there and calling them in, why was there any need for that? YOu already had reacted on a call of a i figure 12 men, so you were 30-36 why call in even more?

Even if not leading you are still one of the problems then, calling in other people for even more people is quite frankly called zerging.

Just asking. I am not judging, just reacting to what i hear and see. If you have a good explanation give it to me.

If one wills to lose the unwanted followers, one should simply let the leechers die by not healing or supporting them, but we all know it causes only more drama hence people prefer to invite every single freep and creep for some bits to chew (and more laggy moments to share with). The game favours group action, so it would not work in the long run, especially during the update like such when the odds between classes are far from equal and both sides prefer to have the advantage of numbers, just to be sure the zerg will be in favour of one or the other side.

Until creeps go underdog once again, action will be just like this, oscillating around GV and TR with huge numbers of healers on both sides, because current freeps are afraid to leave safe spots on their own and creeps will not hesitate in zerging everything that leaves GV. In order to trigger the action, for some reason freeps need to be stronger than creeps, simply because creeps win number-wise and freeps should win class quality-wise. Creeps are easier to make, plus they are basically ready to go once they are created (excluding these few ranks to get which is again easy to achieve nowadays by both, grouping and questing). Freeps on the other hand, require some time to work on their gear and build, not mentioning the levelling process.

Ultimately, we cannot only blame the current imbalance for the bad action, because attitude of everyone of us is everything and may make wonders. If we would only want to change it.
    [center][i][b]Etheldar - r14 Hunter, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27doMqTeXM] [color=#800000]B[/color][color=#8B0000]l[/color][color=#B22222]o[/color][color=#FF0000]o[/color][color=#FF4500]d[/color][color=#FF8C00]t[/color][color=#FFA500]a[/color][color=#FFFF00]i[/color][color=#FFFFE0]l[/color][/url] - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver[/i][/b][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    If one wills to lose the unwanted followers, one should simply let the leechers die by not healing or supporting them, but we all know it causes only more drama hence people prefer to invite every single freep and creep for some bits to chew (and more laggy moments to share with). The game favours group action, so it would not work in the long run, especially during the update like such when the odds between classes are far from equal and both sides prefer to have the advantage of numbers, just to be sure the zerg will be in favour of one or the other side.

Until creeps go underdog once again, action will be just like this, oscillating around GV and TR with huge numbers of healers on both sides, because current freeps are afraid to leave safe spots on their own and creeps will not hesitate in zerging everything that leaves GV. In order to trigger the action, for some reason freeps need to be stronger than creeps, simply because creeps win number-wise and freeps should win class quality-wise. Creeps are easier to make, plus they are basically ready to go once they are created (excluding these few ranks to get which is again easy to achieve nowadays by both, grouping and questing). Freeps on the other hand, require some time to work on their gear and build, not mentioning the levelling process.

Ultimately, we cannot only blame the current imbalance for the bad action, because attitude of everyone of us is everything and may make wonders. If we would only want to change it.

Agreed. Attitude is everything.

Creeps can't play like they used to and call ANYTHING IN, cause that only leads to freeps hugging GV or TR as they have enough of getting Zerged. Same happened when freeps were OP over creeps. Plz remember that creeps. And I see quite a couple who actually do and hold back like Skuntfa (cheers to the best def on server).

Freeps need to group up and get their teeth kicked in till they find a way to beat creeps and there are obviously ways to do so. We had a couple of 6 men vs 12 creeps and 12 men vs 18 creeps that proof that you can win it. But everyone has to be on top of their game, no mistakes allowed or you whipe.
    Even the 24 we had once could although quite laggy hold its ground against a 24 men of creeps as Ratkille's videos can show.

Calling in more will give a rain of points but in the end will kill the action quite fast instead of having constant fights for the whole night.

Good example for the right leading attitude from creeps is Bubblebut (hope I got your name right) who went for a 12 men vs our 12 men first and tried a couple of times before filling up a little and trying again. Just because you whipe once or twice doesnt necessarily mean you need more. And we had an awesome fight lasting 40 min at ETA with both side taking kills and giving it a draw in the end. Thats the action we all should try to go for.

Attitude is everything...

Clubbers, exploiters and other cheats are good to play with or against, as far as they give good sport. Plus you might get a good opportunity to lecture others on morale and honour, when things dont go the way you wish.

Attitude is indeed everything.

By the way, HD is finished soon. Time to work on your list for the awards. I'll volunteer to open the thread, if no one else does, as a token of appreciation for the community.
    Remember, attitude is everything.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post

Clubbers, exploiters and other cheats are good to play with or against, as far as they give good sport. Plus you might get a good opportunity to lecture others on morale and honour, when things dont go the way you wish.
    How about macro'ers?...

By the way, HD is finished soon. Time to work on your list for the awards. I'll volunteer to open the thread, if no one else does, as a token of appreciation for the community.
    Please do, I love a bit of forum QQ/Action.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

True, as long as they give an opportunity for a good challenge, indeed, they are, since only that way they prove they could and can do better. Things they do behind the eyes of everyone should be left to themselves and their own conscience if the 'guys in charge' cannot interfere. I cannot speak for their infamous deeds otherwise, nor anyone should.

Creeps can't play like they used to and call ANYTHING IN, cause that only leads to freeps hugging GV or TR as they have enough of getting Zerged. Same happened when freeps were OP over creeps. Plz remember that creeps.
    Well, despite some people tend to be ignorant when it comes to comprehending and remembering things, we cannot forget that we are talking about the sandbox PvP where are different players with different attitude and understanding of the term 'PvP'. Devs gave us toys we are supposed to play with, and what exactly we will do with them depends only on us.

But everyone has to be on top of their game, no mistakes allowed or you whipe.
    Imho it's quite difficult to actually be on the top of the skill having a big a.rse lag every few steps you take in the middle of a fight and I believe many raiders suffer from that. Everytime I pass nearby the blob I tend to change my direction immediately due to the skill and movement delay, which is an overkill... Obviously, it is not a deciding factor of whether you win or lose, however, it successfully prevents you from contributing 100% of your skill which you would certainly do without that 'negative modifier'.

Good example for the right leading attitude from creeps is Bubblebut (hope I got your name right) who went for a 12 men vs our 12 men first and tried a couple of times before filling up a little and trying again. Just because you whipe once or twice doesnt necessarily mean you need more. And we had an awesome fight lasting 40 min at ETA with both side taking kills and giving it a draw in the end. Thats the action we all should try to go for.
    It's great that such fights actually still take place and kudos for those that try to arrange them. I'm surprised however that you did not get call as practicing collective clubbing by some of the narrow-minded players, but it's great that actually happens and somehow reinfuses the long lost sportsmanship amongst people. Few years before, players' attitude was far better than now, mainly due to the changes devs implemented over the years such as autofliping of keeps, which was imo one of the worst ideas ever made. It completely took away the strategic meaning of the keeps and the need of fighting for them simply because of: 'wait a little, it will soon turn blue again, no need to defend it'.
    [center][i][b]Etheldar - r14 Hunter, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27doMqTeXM] [color=#800000]B[/color][color=#8B0000]l[/color][color=#B22222]o[/color][color=#FF0000]o[/color][color=#FF4500]d[/color][color=#FF8C00]t[/color][color=#FFA500]a[/color][color=#FFFF00]i[/color][color=#FFFFE0]l[/color][/url] - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver[/i][/b][/center]

It's great that such fights actually still take place and kudos for those that try to arrange them. I'm surprised however that you did not get call as practicing collective clubbing by some of the narrow-minded players, but it's great that actually happens and somehow reinfuses the long lost sportsmanship amongst people. Few years before, players' attitude was far better than now, mainly due to the changes devs implemented over the years such as autofliping of keeps, which was imo one of the worst ideas ever made. It completely took away the strategic meaning of the keeps and the need of fighting for them simply because of: 'wait a little, it will soon turn blue again, no need to defend it'.

Wasn't arranged, thats why it was so awesome!

As long as you love me.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    How about macro'ers?...
    Your kinship message of the day?

True, as long as they give an opportunity for a good challenge, indeed, they are, since only that way they prove they could and can do better. Things they do behind the eyes of everyone should be left to themselves and their own conscience if the 'guys in charge' cannot interfere. I cannot speak for their infamous deeds otherwise, nor anyone should.
    Thanks for the lectures, a master thesis, it's astonishing what deluded morons are capable of... Big Z, and his millions views, ought to worry.
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Your kinship message of the day?
    My kinship is too low of a rank to set a MotD.
    Last edited by Giliodor; Jun 24 2014 at 02:21 PM.
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

I nominate...

Minamata in the "Special" category for: Best Stalker.
    Brutal Fatality in the "Social" category for: Best Teamwork.
    Evelpower in the "Emotions" category for: Best Drama.
    Riddles in the Dark in the "Sports" category for: Best Runners.
    Intrigues in the "Understatement" category as: Better Burg Than Sainty.
    R10 LM - R10 Burg - R7 Hunter - R11 Warg - R11 Defiler - R8 BA

Can hardly wait for the nominations

Lob

Thanx to Xoj/Ratkille's group and everyone else participating for the 18 vs 20+ fight at TA entrance.
    25 min is quite a long time for these numbers and a draw as result even better.

I hope creeps enjoyed it a little as well!

Cheers Leisch

Thanx to Xoj/Ratkille's group and everyone else participating for the 18 vs 20+ fight at TA entrance.
    25 min is quite a long time for these numbers and a draw as result even better.

I hope creeps enjoyed it a little as well!

Cheers Leisch
    Thanks for not Running into TA right away. This fight shows that freeps can do something when fighting with Creeps, let's hope we have some nice fight in time to come.
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/24b29ew.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Thanks for not Running into TA right away. This fight shows that freeps can do something when fighting with Creeps, let's hope we have some nice fight in time to come.
    We need the right people online, to be honest. We cannot just take anyone into these raids and expect to put up a fight equal to this, or the one at TR hs a week ago.
    Brandywine

let's hope we have some nice fight in time to come.

Then dont move around with 2 craids!

Then dont move around with 2 craids!

Goodluck with that.
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

...Big Z, and his millions views...
    ...is far from being a real threat, quality over quantity remember.

WTB in-combat gear swap-fleetness ps spam and 9-10k health creeps again pl0x.
    Last edited by Leganthir; Jun 28 2014 at 04:05 AM.
    Second Marshal Leganthir, Slayer of Muzzard
    Retired from Lotro PvP

Where are these raid leaders when you need them most? The action has been pathetic all day. Wish there was a leader who creates raids for PvP instead of PvE (Xoj) in the morning/afternoon.
    Brandywine

Well lets hope freeps get Overpowered again so we have 2 fraids zerging the moors again
    and everyone is happy again
    Defiler Rank 12. Blackarrow Rank 14. Weaver Rank 12. Warleader Rank 12. Stalker Rank 11. Reaver Rank 11.

Page 130 of 143 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LastLast